PDA

View Full Version : need help! rza lyrics sittin' in my class...

chiefjustice
07-21-2006, 11:30 AM
please can any1 post me the lyrics of rzas :

sittin in my class at a quarter to 10 , waitin patiently for the class to begin , the teacher said students open up your text and ..........

I only find something from odb with ALMOST the same lyrics.
But rzas verse is different
and i can't understand all of it ( from germany ;) )

so thx and
Protons Electrons Always Cause Explotions

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Oh man im trying to think i know those lyrics but I cant think of the song right now....

chiefjustice
07-21-2006, 11:51 AM
it appears on the "Wu Tang Clan - Live @ Mtv Europe".mpg its about 60 mb so if you can download it somewhere you got it ;)

carnage
07-21-2006, 05:04 PM
rza freestyles that song a lot at shows because Im guessing he wrote it, along with most of ODB's stuff (Gza also)

Frank Drebin
07-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Its on the ODB and Rza at there talent show at school. "Sitting in my class at a quarter to ten waiting patiently for the class to begin the teacher says students take out your txt and read the first paragraph on oral sex. I said oral sex? whut kinda class is this and the girl next to me says whuts wrong with you miss. Yo this is a lesson that makes you feel fine kinda ease your nerves and relax your mind. I said dont try to use no hypnotic spell she said be my assistant and I will show and tell......."

chiefjustice
07-22-2006, 08:36 AM
I understood : she said be my assistant I wish you'd rather tell............... and exactly the next 2 lines i don't understand .....blabla???? my dick grew out of size that my nerves could not stop I tried to leave she yelled out FREEZE pulled down my pants and dropped to her knees , ripped on my drawers as if she had claws broke the rules that defined sex laws . she saw my dick and responded quick with a ???? kiss and a ice cream lick she did the job she began to slub as she nibbled on my dick like ????? would be great if know these 3 ???-things cause i fuckin love that song

Frank Drebin
07-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Then something like "She put my head between her legs I said easy on my balls they fragile as eggs. She kept sucking then we start fucking. She said Rakeem baby please keep trucking. Oh yes in pain then she yelled out my name RAKEEM RAKEEM then I came. ASON IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE GOD CYPHER DIVINE"

Da Problem Child
07-22-2006, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dy2D8vVxRE&search=Rza%20and%20ODB

heres the video.I don't know the lyrics

36chambers
07-22-2006, 11:00 AM
ohhla.com

crass
07-22-2006, 02:50 PM
I understood : she said be my assistant I wish you'd rather tell............... and exactly the next 2 lines i don't understand .....blabla???? my dick grew out of size that my nerves could not stop I tried to leave she yelled out FREEZE pulled down my pants and dropped to her knees , ripped off my drawers as if she had claws broke the rules that defined sex laws . she saw my dick and responded quick with a welcoming kiss and a ice cream lick she did the job she began to slob as she nibbled on my dick like corn on the cob would be great if know these 3 ???-things cause i fuckin love that song

see the red, hope this helps

Da Problem Child
07-22-2006, 02:52 PM
That talent made me laugh.ODB was cool back then he wasn't on drugs or nothing bruh.He should of kept it like that