PDA

View Full Version : Dream Last night

J-Cee
07-22-2006, 01:03 AM
Had a dream last night from what i remember i was outside a Slim Thug concert for some reason and i was with my african mate and Masta Killa came along and started talking to my mate then he looked at me and started going on about how he hated crackaz and white ppl and why he was hanging around with bitch ass whiteys n shit lol,so i walked off saying to myself that i will never listen to wutang again down some stairs into the slim thug concert...lol wtf.

VernakuLa
07-22-2006, 01:10 AM
you hang out with "african mates"??? How much u pay them, cuz my freinds usually charge wankstas like you hundreds....

peace

J-Cee
07-22-2006, 01:15 AM
lol i KNEW ud be the 1st one to post with some bullshit..whats your obsession with me anyway nasty nate?
Umm...i dont live in america bro ppl arent as judgemental,he is basically my brother....your a fucking joke..i can picture u being a redhead freckled muthafucka with pimples who use to get beat on at school and now has got 1 or 2 black mates and is a little bigger so he thinks hes the man.Get the fuck off my post little bitch.

crass
07-22-2006, 01:17 AM
guyz , stop.

VernakuLa
07-22-2006, 01:43 AM
lol i KNEW ud be the 1st one to post with some bullshit..whats your obsession with me anyway nasty nate?
Umm...i dont live in america bro ppl arent as judgemental,he is basically my brother....your a fucking joke..i can picture u being a redhead freckled muthafucka with pimples who use to get beat on at school and now has got 1 or 2 black mates and is a little bigger so he thinks hes the man.Get the fuck off my post little bitch.

Cam down justfuckinwityou, u just posted some bullshit about me (which is stupid) after i agreed to stop fuckin with your posts, then u called me a joke, eye for an eye dude, just stay out my shit and ill do it 2 peace

GENERAL WISE
07-22-2006, 01:52 AM
Sorry, saying mate makes me think of sexual partner

USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA

Sicka than aidZ
07-22-2006, 02:02 AM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT!!!!!! 11

crass
07-22-2006, 03:03 AM
hey sicka, did 36 chambers put a fuckin quote in your sig?? god damn it, i want one!

J-Cee
07-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Cam down justfuckinwityou, u just posted some bullshit about me (which is stupid) after i agreed to stop fuckin with your posts, then u called me a joke, eye for an eye dude, just stay out my shit and ill do it 2 peace

aight dude,i only wrote that shit cause u were the one that started this internet beef shit..i aint with that shit..i got no probz with u if u got none with me.end this beef.Biggie and pac died over beef..lol

Kong
07-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Had a dream last night from what i remember i was outside a Slim Thug concert for some reason and i was with my african mate and Masta Killa came along and started talking to my mate then he looked at me and started going on about how he hated crackaz and white ppl and why he was hanging around with bitch ass whiteys n shit lol,so i walked off saying to myself that i will never listen to wutang again down some stairs into the slim thug concert...lol wtf.

Your sub conscious thinks Masta Killa could be racist.