PDA

View Full Version : RZA on Nutmeg off supreme clientele

Koolish
07-22-2006, 10:11 PM
"Multiply myself ten times standin next to zero"

so i'm thinking this is either him equalling one (him=1 standing next to 0 = 10) so 10 x 10, or 1 x 100, cause 100 would be ten standing next to zero.

this might be something friggin obvious and i'm not realizing it, so help me out here.

Frank Drebin
07-23-2006, 12:40 AM
No idea I like whut u wrote though

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Could be himself x10(wu tang w/cappa) next to the competition none

Ya_Bane
07-23-2006, 04:04 PM
But 1 multiplied to itself 10 times doesn't equal 10... But I don't know what he means.. And I don't know if we'll ever know. There will probably be a lot of speculations though, and I like kwu's theory..

Punch
07-23-2006, 05:15 PM
I may be way off, but I always took it as a reference to the comic book character Zero, who was Stryfe's right hand man. It makes sense because Stryfe was some sort of clone or something.

deadlymelody
07-23-2006, 07:00 PM
^
Makes total sense as Bob Digi has made comic book referrences in the past

abasi
07-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Damn sometimes they r confusing

benzo
07-26-2006, 04:19 PM
dust can do that sometimes

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-26-2006, 07:22 PM
(him=1 standing next to 0 = 10)

How do you know what side he is standing on? It could be 01. 01 x 10 = 10.

Fuck knows but its an interesting line, its the whole superhero powers thing is what I think he had in his head at the time.

Black Tye Chi
07-27-2006, 06:57 AM
How do you know what side he is standing on? It could be 01. 01 x 10 = 10.

Fuck knows but its an interesting line, its the whole superhero powers thing is what I think he had in his head at the time.

He is referring to himself as 1 (knowledge, the sun which is the center of the universe, the black man that is the center of his family). So him being 1 standing next to 0 is how he gets 10. He's taking you from knowledge to born and completing the cipher through elevation which is the knowledge (1) of the cipher (0). What does it mean? when you master something to completeness you take yourself to another level. Like a student of the martial arts that completes his belts upto black belt becomes complete on another level (amongst other blackbelts).

He can also mean that he makes himself that much more spectacular standing next to a nobody.

At least that's how I cee it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-27-2006, 09:28 AM
He is referring to himself as 1 (knowledge, the sun which is the center of the universe, the black man that is the center of his family)..

1 is not the number of Sun or of Man. 0 is the number of the Sun and the number of Man (cypher).

So I dont know what you are talking about.

venex
07-27-2006, 12:02 PM
^^^you are wrong...

he's right:

He is referring to himself as 1 (knowledge, the sun which is the center of the universe, the black man that is the center of his family). So him being 1 standing next to 0 is how he gets 10. He's taking you from knowledge to born and completing the cipher through elevation which is the knowledge (1) of the cipher (0). What does it mean? when you master something to completeness you take yourself to another level. Like a student of the martial arts that completes his belts upto black belt becomes complete on another level (amongst other blackbelts).

He can also mean that he makes himself that much more spectacular standing next to a nobody.

At least that's how I cee it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-28-2006, 08:38 AM
^^Oh man youre a fool. Let me explain again, and im not ven into matematics but I obviously know alot more than you do.

Sun, Moon and Stars = Man, Woman, Child.
Cipher = Circle - 0 - The Sun.

I dont know that much about it, but I know that, so if anyone with any braincells that can actually prove me wrong instead of just saying "youre wrong" without knowing what hes talking about.

crass
07-28-2006, 03:09 PM
the moon is also a circle!

smokebongoncliff
07-28-2006, 03:40 PM
bla bla bla the best part is when rza goes.. blllloolloolll
, now we back on ya ass

Wu-tang Fan
08-01-2006, 11:43 AM
stop lokin so deep in2 it

The Ghost
08-01-2006, 11:45 AM
stop lokin so deep in2 it
lol. They're not going to

Mili
08-22-2006, 04:52 PM
What Rza means is 10 X 0 = 0! Simple as that! He is sayin he is a zero because all men are created equal. Its Rza being humble, just like the rest of the Wu. The are they greatest group of all time and they dont flash and brag about what they got. This is the beautiful thing about Wu-Tang. The are humble! You are suppossed to know they are the best without nothing being said.

Gawd
08-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Have you guys ever thought that they are justing rhyming shit and that there really is no story or meaning behind half of their flows? I mean really. Cmon

Koolish
08-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Have you guys ever thought that they are justing rhyming shit and that there really is no story or meaning behind half of their flows? I mean really. Cmon
you need to check out the w-tang manual, on the pages of their lyrics you'll learn shit you've never known or understood before.

Punch
08-25-2006, 12:40 PM
I know people take shit too far in here, but everything means something. Rza chose those specific words to use and it's not readily apparent why, we're just making sugestions, some are good, others, not so much.