View Full Version : Imagining the 10th Dimension

LHX
07-22-2006, 11:50 PM
A little something for yall to snack on:

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php

Make sure you watch the movie in there.

arto
07-23-2006, 07:43 PM
that's so interesting. the thought of what lies beyond the tenth dimension is truly mindblowing

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-23-2006, 07:49 PM
yeah the slideshow was really cool Thanks

Visionz
07-23-2006, 08:03 PM
sounds interesting, I've always thought of the different demensions that have to exist for a spirtual realm of both Angles and Demons to ever exist. I'll watch and give my feedback later. Off to dinner with the wife for now.

Koolish
07-23-2006, 08:41 PM
that gets confusing after a while, but talking with people while watching that and constantly pausing probably didn't help.

i gotta rewatch this later.

VernakuLa
07-23-2006, 09:53 PM
this was complex, basically its saying the 10th dimension is all universes witho all possible outcomes to how we can live our lifes in one point....thats very interesting, I enjoyed watching about the folds in dimension allowing us to go in to the past, ect.

Visionz
07-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Pretty wild but completely plausible. The hard idea would be to understand the existence of a being from the 10th dimension. That would allow you to be in any place, in any possibility, at any time you wanted. God must be the only inhibitor of the tenth demension.

VernakuLa
07-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Pretty wild but completely plausible. The hard idea would be to understand the existence of a being from the 10th dimension. That would allow you to be in any place, in any possibility, at any time you wanted. God must be the only inhibitor of the tenth demension.

yes, it seems the most logical right? I'd love to see scientists expand on this.

june181972
07-24-2006, 12:09 AM
From Newton
To Einstein's Theory of General Relativity
To Quantum Theory
To this, String Theory

Human's have spent a lot of time trying to find
the "Theory of Everything"
I tend to think that it is probably quite "un-complex"

But I'm no scientist

Visionz
07-24-2006, 12:26 AM
the only thing that prevents us from connecting with our higher bodies is ourselves...in theese higher bodies all disease manifest and filterdown to the physical.....

and the thing that struck me is the stories about how when people do connect with theese higher bodies time as WE kknow it does not exist
and its more like how the clip explains the 5th dimension instead of moving throush time second by second its like the "snake" past present and fuure

if u intrested in this i highly reccommend "vibrational medicine" by richard gerber this book is like my bible and it will explain the true nature of living the human body all life etc etc
all scientifically backed up with evidence that the governments try to suppress fda and all those fucks, technologies and shit that are amazing but u wont find them at your local hospital
its an amazing book to read I'll have to remember the book when I get paid latter this week. Definetly sounds interesting. Based upon your readings or own experience would you say that's it possible to actually reach the tenth demension here in this human form? I would think that even through meditation if you;ve allowed yourself to reach a higher level there will still be something that would stop you before the 10th. The 10th, as explained in this video, seems beyound human reach to me. Whats your view on this?

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 01:28 AM
word up^^^^^^^^^

the silencer
07-24-2006, 03:03 AM
that was BUGGED out...im gettin that fuckin book...and the one u mentioned too Palehorse

Visionz
07-24-2006, 09:43 AM
very interesting, you should keep building on it.

It seems the different demensions you are referring to are on a different path than the one in the video. Could you explain the different demensions as you understand them past the 4th?

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 08:59 PM

I dont know bro, existance is pretty weird. Buddha nature or some shit, ive taken drugs that are completely mind blowing, like i said, life's weird

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-24-2006, 09:05 PM
I dont know bro, existance is pretty weird. Buddha nature or some shit, ive taken drugs that are completely mind blowing, like i said, life's weird

!!!!!

tonygusto
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
i bought the book, just have to read it

maestro wooz
07-24-2006, 10:19 PM
mm food

thelion1856
07-24-2006, 10:37 PM
yeah i use to be into physics and reading about superstring theory. what the guy does not tell you is that there is thought to be an 11th demention as well.

This is the best explanation of what the dimentions look like but stephen hawkings said because we are a 3 dimentional beings no matter how hard we try to figure out how any higher dimentions look like we will never know or be able to figure it out because we cant experience those higher dimentions. It is just like how a flatlander (2 dimentional creature) cannot ever experience a 3-d world.

zeppelin2k
07-25-2006, 11:34 AM
yeah I already knew a lot of this stuff its real interesting
its also discussed in sikhism the theories of what happens being brought on by what we think

Professor Poopsnagle
07-25-2006, 12:28 PM
does anyone of you understand this?

dont come with esoteric or religious bullshit.

this is science.

in math i worked with 4th and 5th dimensions in the 3rd semester. but we never actually imagined them. neither us, our tutor or the professors.

so dont talk shit.

please.

read the book if you want because it has the catchy title. but i doubt that you really understand it without a lot of backround knowledge.

Visionz
07-25-2006, 02:30 PM
Imagination can get you a lot farther than science sometimes. It would seem almost impossible to deal with things mathematiclly from the 5th dimension and beyond because you'd still be trying to define it from a 3D perspective.

LHX
07-25-2006, 04:57 PM
does anyone of you understand this?

dont come with esoteric or religious bullshit.

this is science.

in math i worked with 4th and 5th dimensions in the 3rd semester. but we never actually imagined them. neither us, our tutor or the professors.

so dont talk shit.

please.

read the book if you want because it has the catchy title. but i doubt that you really understand it without a lot of backround knowledge.

LMAO

the expert has entered the room

Professor Poopsnagle
07-25-2006, 06:19 PM
i thought you were the expert.

come on, be serious. please.

Visionz
07-25-2006, 08:31 PM
I was being serious when I stated that I don't think that you can define something in the 5th dimension in 3d terms. Have they invented a new math that breaks beyond a 3D mindset?

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2006, 03:20 PM
I was being serious when I stated that I don't think that you can define something in the 5th dimension in 3d terms. Have they invented a new math that breaks beyond a 3D mindset?

hmmm....iīm no expert but if you have 3-dimensional room defined by 3 vectors like: (1 0 0) / (0 1 0) / (0 0 1) - you know what i mean, i canīt find the english expression right now - then you calculate sth with a 3x3 matrix.

a 2x2 matrix is 2 dimensional. (1 0) / (0 1)

so, isnīt a 6x6 matrix 6-dimensional? i mean of course you dont try to visualize it or think about what you are actually doing there but basically (mathematically, not physics, without relation to anything non-abstract) you are calculating in the 6th dimension.

correct me if iīm wrong, please. i forgot a lot. we never really used that knowledge again, it was just basics.

V4D3R
07-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Funny as it may seem - this bridged another gap in my own personal string theory of seeking. Yes it does involve esoterics and religious bullsh1t.

When you read some of the Gnostic gospels - Jesus speaks about turning yourself inside out to reach God. Kemet speaks on that to reach the ALL.

There must be some way to do it - it involves chakras and a clean body/temple.

So basically - my big question here -

Does anyone else see this kind of connection?

Kong
07-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah i think it links with chakras and that but remote viewing to, could be what that is. I had a C.I.A training file of it before from the corp, I just had a quick browse of it.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2006, 04:49 PM

orthogonal vectors. doesnt that define a room (dimension)?

LHX
07-26-2006, 05:03 PM
until i can figure out how to show somebody a chakra, i have decided to not speak about chakras ever again

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2006, 05:23 PM
from wikipedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/d/d2/WUERFEL5_0-_bis_5-dimensionale_Wuerfelanaloge.jpg

but the movie on the homepage describes it better.

Visionz
07-27-2006, 01:35 AM
How would that kinda-box for the 4th dimension translate to real world physics? We are aware of the effects of time cause really this is a 4d world. but I have a hard time looking at the box and seeing how that translates into the sense of time passing.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-27-2006, 01:47 AM
thatīs the thing. you canīt. we are limited by our physics our instruments of perceptions. and thatīs good. maybe we would go crazy.

LHX
07-27-2006, 09:17 AM
geometry does not lend itself to representing the passing of time

graph paper cannot capture the effect of outside elements on a geometric shape
thus, my hypothesis is that geometry falls apart the more you factor time into the equation

any object - even a person - affects and is affected by his/its environment, so immediately there is more involved in 3+ dimension investigations than most model builders would like to admit

Visionz
07-27-2006, 01:45 PM
thatīs the thing. you canīt. we are limited by our physics our instruments of perceptions. and thatīs good. maybe we would go crazy.
See, I don't think its so much our physical instruments and their perceptions as it is the abilility to translate the perception into something tangible. I can percieve higher dimensions a lot easier in my own mind than I ever could through either words or drawings.

I kinda alluded to it in my earlier post, but you were talking about removing the spirtual aspect from the equation but I don't think thats possible because the higher demensions are most likely spiritual realms where beings can travel at the speed of thought. I don't have any scientific observations to back this up. It's just what my intuition tells me.

WARPATH
07-27-2006, 10:08 PM
geometry does not lend itself to representing the passing of time

graph paper cannot capture the effect of outside elements on a geometric shape
thus, my hypothesis is that geometry falls apart the more you factor time into the equation

any object - even a person - affects and is affected by his/its environment, so immediately there is more involved in 3+ dimension investigations than most model builders would like to admit

Ok from a strictly spiritual point of view..................

Instead of thinking of time as a line think of it as a circle. The end is the beginning and the beggining is the end.

In string theory, this would would mean the 11th dimension is the original point before the 1st demendsion, and thus the cycle begins again fresh.

Such a cycle would make energy completley recyclable and renewable, and would make exploring each persons- personal dimensions possible and viewable.

De Ja Vu.