PDA

View Full Version : Why is this place a ghost town on the weekend?

INF
07-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm lookin for answers here ppl. Where do ppl get off having lifes of they own?

crass
07-22-2006, 11:37 PM
i'm actually on a date right now, i'm using the ho's palm pilot.

Tha Double-P
07-22-2006, 11:40 PM
its simple...not everyone that comes here is a complete loser.

Friends can sometimes cause the unsuspected weekend gathering which leads to waking up the next morning and coming on forums because you are in no condition to do anything else :):).

MsRzaRecTaH
07-22-2006, 11:41 PM
LMaooooo! Im actually here on the weekends.. At work I dont have time to log on and to say .. sometimes though.. but remember many dont have pc's at home so they be on the corp while at work!

INF
07-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Hellllloooo Nurse!

For real tho, I feel you on that. I come in here while I'm working on things at home. I dont think I have ever been in here out of having absolutly jack to do. It's always just checking in here while downloading or checking messages or other shit but I notice that it just dont pop off like it do on the weekdays. I wonder sometimes how ppl get they work done at they job when they in here.

LMaooooo! Im actually here on the weekends.. At work I dont have time to log on and to say .. sometimes though.. but remember many dont have pc's at home so they be on the corp while at work!

MsRzaRecTaH
07-22-2006, 11:48 PM
I cant get work done if Im posting on here thats why I stay away from it haha!

Sicka than aidZ
07-23-2006, 02:05 AM
i'm actually on a date right now, i'm using the ho's palm pilot.

Bwahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! funniest shit ive read all day

tommytootone
07-23-2006, 02:12 AM
haaaaaaaaaaaa I just got back from the club no I didn't score that why im here silly shits

Murdah Piff
07-24-2006, 04:29 PM
week-ends is when the fiends spend more

INF
07-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Damn! I aint ever got no replies after I hit the second page before. Ya'll make me wanna cry or suhin.

I can fully understand thou why ppls aint up in here on weekends though. They wanna play like they got shit else to do an they just lurk invisible. I got proof. Stay tuned....

Visionz
07-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Most of my post during work are in general chat. If I'm droppin rhymes then I'm probably at home and have just smoked out.

venex
07-24-2006, 04:45 PM
now I post alot, because school's out !!!!

in the weekends imma post less, because I also got a life... partying, smokin weed and all that, making music...

peace!