PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts

pimp named slickback
07-24-2006, 12:59 AM
was wondering if anyone here does martial arts, and if they do, how skilled are they at it

Myself for example am a black belt at Tae Kwon Do and have been taking it for 4 years.

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 01:01 AM
im a purple belt in cocksmacking hoes...if i get points for that

EAGLE EYE
07-24-2006, 01:08 AM
my cock can break through bricks and also type on a keyboard. Im in a league of my own.

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 01:10 AM
my cock can break through bricks and also type on a keyboard. Im in a league of my own.

naw i can do that, my dick can smell and tracks down dead bodies for the FBI dude

EAGLE EYE
07-24-2006, 01:11 AM
my cock fucks asian girls. i win.

BRONZBODY
07-24-2006, 02:33 AM
i have a 11 inch cock that is registered as a lethal weapon.....i have paralyzed many a whore with it. 10th degree in dick-fu!!!

Edgar Erebus
07-24-2006, 05:12 AM
This thread gone in muddy (gay) waterz

Razorsharp
07-24-2006, 05:37 AM
wow... this thread turned homo right quick.. go broke back somewhere else...

well... i used to take tang so do

i was green belt with a stripe, then it got boring... 3 blets til black... oh well.. my ninong (godfather) teaches it, i can enter if i wanted too again...lol

Peace

supremecharma
07-24-2006, 08:30 AM
lucky cunt^^^^

ERN-DAWGY
07-24-2006, 12:47 PM
hahaa that dude with the baby dick looks like he ate 15 ecstacy pills n took a picture of himself after 8 hours

bahahahahaha fucken gay

http://www3.telus.net/planetkevin/files/ForumPics/gay_thread.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-24-2006, 12:53 PM
people who brag about having super-duper dick qualities =

http://www.xylicon.com/spaniard/Baby%20Dick!.jpg

you went and seeked out a picture of a baby dick!? You also have a picture of some gay UFC fighter in your sig with his shirt off. Im sorry son but thats some borderline faggot shit right there. actually fuck it, thats over the border.

EAGLE EYE
07-24-2006, 12:54 PM
big ben or 36 please delete this digusting thread

ERN-DAWGY
07-24-2006, 12:54 PM
hahaha Scary Movie 1...i remember now that shit was funny

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-24-2006, 01:01 PM
hahaha Scary Movie 1...i remember now that shit was funny
Is number 4 any good?

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-24-2006, 01:05 PM
IŽll check it out is that DVD yet over there or what?

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Cool Ill check that out I only didnt like number 2 too much But the first and the third were hillarity

ShaDynasty
07-24-2006, 03:48 PM
lol like 2 of the posts actually relate to the thread title
yo i do proper training, i try and copy shit from kung fu movies
i got a few tricks up my sleeve
im trying to do drunken boxing every day, sadly i get addicted maybe

tacle
07-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Scary Movie 1 was far the best.

"Nah i was talkin' about steve"

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-24-2006, 05:39 PM
lol like 2 of the posts actually relate to the thread title
yo i do proper training, i try and copy shit from kung fu movies
i got a few tricks up my sleeve
im trying to do drunken boxing every day, sadly i get addicted maybe

after I saw 5 deadly venoms I went loco with the snake style ; my girl is still afraid of it!

Godbrother
07-24-2006, 06:46 PM
was wondering if anyone here does martial arts, and if they do, how skilled are they at it

Myself for example am a black belt at Tae Kwon Do and have been taking it for 4 years.

I took some form of martial arts along with hand to hand combat, stretching and kicking is a big part. Moving of the legs is a key factor. Once you have the basics it will be muscle memory from there

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 06:49 PM
i taught myself how to fight.

CHRONZ
07-24-2006, 06:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/methicaldotcom/mulletman.jpg

You know you aint fuckin with the Mulletman !

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 06:52 PM
doin the things a mullet can

Frontal Lobotomy
07-24-2006, 06:55 PM
I gots me a black belt in Shaq Fu

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 07:02 PM
I gots me a black belt in Shaq Fu

Taebo right here:dududu:

INF
07-24-2006, 07:05 PM
u taebo ho
Taebo right here:dududu:

Big Bad Man
07-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Muay Thai Kru (teacher, dont like the word master), pro also, Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, fire all that into 1 and you got vale tudo, if you donno what vale tudo is you have no right to be in this thread these days, ufc, pride, and any other mma organisation is basically vale tudo. Peace.

stak84
07-24-2006, 07:19 PM
just boxing, wrestled in highschool

born invincible
07-24-2006, 07:30 PM
hand to hand combat

tekunique
07-24-2006, 07:53 PM
i would love to take Jeet Kun Do if time and money werent the issue...

Koolish
07-24-2006, 08:10 PM
ahh hell yes it's all about jeet kune do.

jeet kune do is the shiiiiiiiiiit.

but a lot of others are definately good, certain shit that specifies in ground work is extra helpful.

i watched a bit of a video on the guy who's in charge of jeet kune do now (forget his name) and i'm not 100% but i think he was explaining bruce's saying "use no way as way", and it lead into the fact that in certain situations a certain martial art will work best.

tekunique
07-24-2006, 08:37 PM
ahh hell yes it's all about jeet kune do.

jeet kune do is the shiiiiiiiiiit.

but a lot of others are definately good, certain shit that specifies in ground work is extra helpful.

i watched a bit of a video on the guy who's in charge of jeet kune do now (forget his name) and i'm not 100% but i think he was explaining bruce's saying "use no way as way", and it lead into the fact that in certain situations a certain martial art will work best.

JKD is the illest form cuz there IS no form. u basically rock whatever according to the situation. and there is no defense. the defense is the offense, meaning you would block a kick by kicking IT.

bruce lee was just too ill... too bad he was cursed..

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 08:39 PM
graw mgraw, isreli fighting style, along with boxing and Gou Jui Ryu karate from Ognawia

Wu-Ronin
07-24-2006, 10:49 PM
I did take tae kwon do when i was a kid and i didnt know what extent i can
go to learn. I'm 15 now and i decided to go to japan when i graduate and
learn Gojo Karate at the famous Gojo Hall. I set a goal to be a master at
karate and maybe open a dojo here and show everyone karate's roots
and to prove American Karate is to basic and useless. I quite enough ambition
huh? Kinda wierd.

tekunique
07-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I did take tae kwon do when i was a kid and i didnt know what extent i can
go to learn. I'm 15 now and i decided to go to japan when i graduate and
learn Gojo Karate at the famous Gojo Hall. I set a goal to be a master at
karate and maybe open a dojo here and show everyone karate's roots
and to prove American Karate is to basic and useless. I quite enough ambition
huh? Kinda wierd.

just to let you know, Karate is a form that someone who studied Tae Kwan Do during the time when Japan was in control over Korea.

they studied its basic and threw in couple things here and there and called in Karate.

Tae Kwan Do is the ultimate style when you have distance with your opponent cuz the main thing used are kicks, and your legs are the weapon that has the longest reach. peace.

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Muay Thai Kru (teacher, dont like the word master), pro also, Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, fire all that into 1 and you got vale tudo, if you donno what vale tudo is you have no right to be in this thread these days, ufc, pride, and any other mma organisation is basically vale tudo. Peace.

Royce Gracie's a mean ass fighter.

Big Bad Man
07-25-2006, 08:34 AM
JKD is the illest form cuz there IS no form. u basically rock whatever according to the situation. and there is no defense. the defense is the offense, meaning you would block a kick by kicking IT.

bruce lee was just too ill... too bad he was cursed..

Aye, JKD is not a style, its a system of thought, a philosophical view as to expressing the human body as honestly as possible. Adapting what is useful, discarding what aint. No way as way, no limitations as limitation. That all being said, Bruce was basically a vale tudo fighter way before his time, vale tudo is portuguese brasilian for "anything goes", using every single form of fight and mental technique you know to win no matter what. But for the record, this shit was going on in brasil way before Bruce Lee was born, but Bruce in my opinion is the man who brought REAL martial arts to the worlds attention and I love the dude. Peace.

tekunique
07-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Aye, JKD is not a style, its a system of thought, a philosophical view as to expressing the human body as honestly as possible. Adapting what is useful, discarding what aint. No way as way, no limitations as limitation.
if you read my post thats basically what i said man.. lol i hear you tho peace.

Wu-Ronin
07-25-2006, 02:02 PM
back on the tae kwon do shit. compared to a significant number of styles,
it has some good advantages. mainly the kicks, fast and powerfull, not
ony is that effective, it also has amazing range. but i have many influences
that make me want to go to japan and get into the culture and meet real
martial artists on the way. maybe i will get a chance to fight you, who knows.
but i will not underestimate anyone here and you should do the same.

Wu-Ronin
07-25-2006, 02:04 PM
strength and honor to every one here.

Big Bad Man
07-25-2006, 03:05 PM
JKD cannot be taught peoples!

Big Bad Man
07-25-2006, 05:46 PM
^ yeh

but there ARE schools who CLAIM to teach it........Dan Inosanto said this in an article of "Black Belt" magazine and at the seminar I attended..

see, like this guy:
http://www.jkdmartialarts.com/gallery.html (http://www.jkdmartialarts.com/gallery.html)

Feel yae, Inosanto be the man who could best help some1 use JKD in their lives, if they call that teaching. No1 else though.

100pr00f
07-25-2006, 06:20 PM
ill use my tiger Carin to defeat ur dragon whip

pimp named slickback
07-25-2006, 10:48 PM
jesus I start a topic and for 2 pages I get nothing but "I got a big dick" or "Scary Movie was the shit" man you people need to focus.

Anyway into more detail about my art, as I said I've been taking it for 5 years and I've become quite proficiant at it. Proficiant meaning that I will beat your head in if you try to fuck with me. I receantly got a siver medal in the state championships in sparring. I do Tae Kwon Do which is basically a lot of kicking and I usually try to keep my opponents at a distance untill I can get a good head shot in and drop him. However I and starting to incorporate more punches in my style so I can drop someone at close range

Chief 'Broom
07-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Big Bad Man would get you in the guillotine and choke you out in a heartbeat.

nah, no offense - i'm just playing with you

For real though, he would.

Big Bad Man
07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Big Bad Man would get you in the guillotine and choke you out in a heartbeat.

nah, no offense - i'm just playing with you

For real though, he would.

:yes:

Some1 tell me chief aint banned!

Big Bad Man
07-26-2006, 01:14 PM
^ who have u met in MMA?

Me? A lot. My man Royce is the biggest though.

Big Bad Man
07-26-2006, 02:09 PM
what about bas rutten? and how did u meet them...the only ones that i've ever met were tito ortiz and gary "big daddy" goodridge and that was because they were doing an event here...I wanna meet more but when do they ever make appearances...and I'd love to see Royce, I just saw his match against Matt HUghes the other day...shame he lost, but glad to see him in UFC after so long.....I bet if he was allowed to wear his trademark "gi" he might've done better, but who knows. It may have made little difference

I train GJJ under Royce, he came here about 7 years ago for a super seminar and brought a lot of us together to start a class, our coach scott mcveigh went back to torrance wi Royce for a few months, came back and started our own gracie jiu jitsu class under Royces instruction, he comes oer to the kelvin hall in glasgow, every year to check on us. He wouldnt beat Hughes no matter, hes well past it, I love Royce but Hughes is just too strong for Royce now, back then Royce wasnt the strongest but his sumbission skills were too good, now the gracies have taught the world submissions that advantage is removed, so when 2 skilled fighters go head to head the stronger and more powerful fighter usually always win now, Hughes bing a beast for 170, walking at 200 pre-fight, would always take Royce now. Ramon Deckers, Master Pimu, Apidej, Rung, lot of muay thai legends via seminars, phone convo wi Wanderlei regarding my trip to chute boxe next year, etc; Peace.

stak84
07-26-2006, 02:52 PM
yeah ive been really considering getting into it, therese some
good camps here in the bay (american kickboxing, fairtex, cheetah
muy thai) boxings getting a little boring latley

Big Bad Man
07-26-2006, 04:40 PM
u done any MMA fighting? I wanna join, but how long does i take to get into actual competition? I've done sparring at tournaments but i've lost the feel for it, too many useless rules and it just lacks something that I can't put my finger on....ANywayz, I have mediocre skills in grappling and much experience in striking martial arts (the 5-6yrs of Tae Kwon Do and Kung-Fu helped a lot) and I've recently started boxing for the last 8 months, but......I dunno.....I seem to be striving more towards MMA...I've been watching it more often now (just got introduced to PRIDE) and I never miss a UFC event. I'm training myself physically b4 I do any real training towards MMA competition, I need to get fit and I'm on the right path. I dunno, I just want the "competition" aspect, thats the problem with most martial arts here, they concentrate on the fitness and lack the competition. When I was in Tae Kwon Do, we had 2 tourney's a year, and to my standards thats horse shit.....after training close to 365 days a year (give or take, lol) I wanna test my skilss "regualrily" not 1nce in say OCT and then wait for the next competition in like, MAY and thats it....wait for next year.....
Anywayz, again, how long does it take to get into actual competition? Training is a factor I know (which is fine, learning new stuff and techniques is the fun part next to the actual competition), and besides your superior won't let u do it unless your absolutley ready, but with my past experience, how long would u figure? (mind u I've been out of Martial arts for close to a year now)

Course man, Im an undefeated pro but still to fight on a big circuit, Im just bodybuilding the now though. You can fight pro whenever you like if you have the right contacts, most people will want you to have some semi-pro mma fights 1st which means no punches on the ground to the face, defeats the purpose of nhb if you ask me so I went straight into pro. As a timeframe it all depends, if your ground skills are lacking yet you believe honestly you could take any1 out standing at yer weight youd have a good chance of winning mad fights, its all about findin an organisation that allows you to fight your kinda fight, for instance Ima striker at heart and when I take people down I dont use the guard much, i mount and punish lookin for the rear naked choke, and if im gettin nowhere I stand up and stomp, so ufc dont suit me coz they dont allow that shit. If however you are a pure grappler ufc rules are ideal. Most well run organisations follow either ufc or pride rules, so its worth getting into which you are most comfortable with. However if you talking to be a complete fighter and go straight into it, you would only know that by training with world class strikers, grapplers and seeing how you do against them in sparring, not just "martial arts" sparring, I mean fightin basically. In my opinion, if you have good fightin instincts, above average conditionin, and can take a hit, you can get into mma within 6 months of hard training. Its an easy sport to get into if you have the right attributes, if you dont you get mauled in front of all yer family, mates, and whoever else is watching takin home a decreased ego and some bruises lol. You should know yoursel though if its for u. Peace.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-26-2006, 04:52 PM
i did:
Shotokan-Karate for 8 years. 1. Kyu.
Tae Kwon Do for 2 years. Green belt or sth.
(Leung Ting) Wing Tsun 2 years.

Started Kickboxing this semestre.

stak84
07-26-2006, 04:55 PM
not much fighting experience, supremely athletic though, imma
look into it, or just streetfight like yer boy kimbo slice

Big Bad Man
07-27-2006, 07:49 AM
cool, well I'll def look into it, I think I'm up for it 4sure.....the only thing I don't wanna get is "caulyflower ear" lol
thanx 4 the insight, peace

Sound, if you wanna avoid cauliflower ears practice stand up and sprawls like a muthafucker coz any1 doing grapplin WILL get it within a year or so, mines is minor so far but I know it will get worse, fuck it.

famenchuan
07-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Im testing for my black sash this saturday.

famenchuan
07-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Nothern Shaolin (not wushu)

famenchuan
07-27-2006, 10:50 AM
In our school we do a lot of physical conditioning (a lot). Our school is really only for adults as oppose to most schools which have like 100 kids and 20 adults. We only have like 20 kid students and like 70 adults. Im just saying this because most tradional styles are watered down (just like hip-hop) and do not teach it like it should be taught but there are a handful of traditional schools who train hardcore and can fight and I happen to run into one of those schools. Very rare especially on Long Island.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-27-2006, 10:52 AM
yeh, I was involved in Wing Chun for awhile (only about 2yrs) I only got to Red sash, then I had to leave for college...I still remember some things like: lap-da, pak-da, bong sao, si-lum-tao, bong-gerk, the Dan-Chi-Sao, etc.....Kung-Fu was awsome, but I'm looking into other things.....

I also still know how to do this:
http://www.wtkungfu.com/images/YipManBruceLee.jpg

the "rolling" of the arms, but I forget what its called (pic of Bruce Lee & his first sifu training in Wing Chun: Yip Man)

Chi-Sao