PDA

View Full Version : I dont get atheists

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-24-2006, 01:39 AM
I hate the word belief , because the world belief its like the future it does not exist. BUt i will tell u what i know .
I want u to take a ball and roll it down the street , And let it stop by itself .
Now examine the ball , it did not move by itself , U made the change happen , U made the ball roll down the street , Its just like life ,U were created . ... look at the world around u , The science behind it , ITs amazing it was so perfectly programmed , Everything behind everything is so amazingly made , How do u explain this amazing art of science ??? THere had to be a creation , its far to amazing to be just there . IT HAD TO BE CREATED!...Life had to be created the science behind it its to amazing .

Now atheists i dont want u to think That god is some kind of loving person , BUt how the fuk r u gonna tell me in my face , THat there is no creator . A fuken superpower .
I really dont get this people . Somebody explain plz .

lol i dont believe in religion , but god damn it man i know somebody created me , my body my mind its just amazing how it was made .

Unforgiven
07-24-2006, 01:45 AM
KTL, buddy....

supremecharma
07-24-2006, 01:50 AM
guess thats the end of this thread then....

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-24-2006, 01:51 AM
what does god have to do with religion .

People are atheists because they see god as the christian image of a god.

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 02:05 AM
Who created us..our mothers..why is everything created on such a unbelievable balance,becuase it took a billion years for one planet to be able to perfect itself in every way.I would Tell u im an Athiest to your face because theres more Evidence to do with commen sense then any u have.

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Most Christians only believe in God because they want to goto heaven and they want to believe,and when ppl bring to there attention the real evidence they get angry and just dont listen.
Dont get me wrong i still have respect for em.ehe

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-24-2006, 02:12 AM
Who created us..our mothers..why is everything created on such a unbelievable balance,becuase it took a billion years for one planet to be able to perfect itself in every way.I would Tell u im an Athiest to your face because theres more Evidence to do with commen sense then any u have.

i still dont get it .

Ok how about this , If i was to tell u That there was no heaven and hell , IF i was to tell u god was not a thing or a person if i was to tell u god was neither good or bad , If i was to tell u god is everything , ITs the air u breath , its urself .Then would u believe it ...

If our mothers created us my friend Then somebody created humanity ,

Are u gonna sit there , and tell me Life aint fuken amazingly programmed!!!!
WELL ARE U????
lol ur body acts in balance , everything is porportioned everything is balanced in ur body , if it wasent balanced then ur be dead , lol this balance that u have for ur organs to work perfectly together with eatch other , Do u expect me to believe that it was just there ???? That it was created by ur mother???? lol

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 02:17 AM
still dont get it .

Ok how about this , If i was to tell u That there was no heaven and hell , IF i was to tell u god was not a thing or a person if i was to tell u god was neither good or bad , If i was to tell u god is everything , ITs the air u breath , its urself .Then would u believe it ...

Ok when u say it in that way then to an extent i would believe that..it jsut agrevates me that ppl belive that heaven and hell,jesus and that,If u dont belive in jesus ur not going to heaven...what so were gonna dissapear,Jesus died for our sins..what does that mean?he should of died for our pain,so theres not 4 year old children with no food or water dieing..

JASPER
07-24-2006, 02:35 AM
This dude is a moron. Stay in KTL with the other powermind retards.

CHRONZ
07-24-2006, 03:49 AM
i have 1 very good homie who "says" he is very christian, like he does to chuch and shit like that, he cant drink or smoke, either, first off he is a PUSSY WHIP !!!! 2nd of all, when it's me who blows the smoke in he's direction so if he gets high, "he" didnt do it... god cant be mad at him, because i made him high !!!
WORD.

eVoL
07-24-2006, 03:53 AM
i hate atheists. theyre a buncha pussy Materialists in disguise

most of em are kids who think not believing in God is cool anyways

CHRONZ
07-24-2006, 04:08 AM
it's not about what's cool or not,
some people just havent found out what to believe in yet,
i believe in God,
but i dont go chuch and that shit,

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 04:20 AM
i hate atheists. theyre a buncha pussy Materialists in disguise

most of em are kids who think not believing in God is cool anyways

cmon man thats a pretty fucking stupid statement.Most athiests are athiests because they look at evidence before believing and following there whole life something written a million fukin years ago.

If u believe in Jesus u should belive in UFO's ghosts etc.

Its Big Lu baby
07-24-2006, 05:20 AM
who created the creator
this thread is retarted
im sure a bunch of wu fans on wu corp.com
are gonna find the tru meaning of our creation
post a funny youtube video and shut the fuck up

Longbongcilvaringz
07-24-2006, 05:31 AM
answer me this.

why do religious people believe in something that has no proof?

do you apply this logic to the rest of your decisions in life?

if the answer is no, then why apply it to one aspect, religion?

and people who say, "i dont believe in god or religion but i believe in something bigger then myself"

what evidence determines this conclusion?

Edgar Erebus
07-24-2006, 05:35 AM
still dont get it .

What you are sayin' ain't atheism. It's Pantheism

Its Big Lu baby
07-24-2006, 05:39 AM
who created the creator
this thread is retarted

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 06:46 AM
What you are sayin' ain't atheism. It's Pantheism

this statement was the thread starters post not mine...

crass
07-24-2006, 07:10 AM
fuck all you religious zealots. evol go suck a cock. i don't believe in some bullshit fantasy, that's my business. i don't need to son you cuz you sonned yourself making such a stupid comment.

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 08:56 AM
who created the creator
this thread is retarted
there is no creator of the creator he was always there

tommytootone
07-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Yo there is def something a spirt world. Just think when you have a out of body dream thats some real shit and proof that there is a spirit. As far as a creator yeah nothing started from nothing thats impossible. But there really is know way of knowing where you go after you die. Could be a heavon or hell or it could be different. Although I think the churches today are to commercial and I don't need to go to church to prey to god when I can do it at home. On the other hand most people that don't believe in something are usually bidder and negative. You want to stay away from them.

crass
07-24-2006, 09:09 AM
funny how all the religious slaves here think that everyone who is an atheist must be bitter, negative, stupid, or blind, just because they don't subscribe to some archaic mythology.

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 09:24 AM
funny how all the religious slaves here think that everyone who is an atheist must be bitter, negative, stupid, or blind, just because they don't subscribe to some archaic mythology.

co sign..try telling a starving child in africa to believe..cause god apparently loves them enough to watch them die slowly.

Unforgiven
07-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Take this shit to KTL, the knowledge is eatting my eyes! This is why I'm athiest, because I feel that religion causes nothing but hate and drama. It's got you bickering like a bunch of fucking twats.

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:06 AM
co sign..try telling a starving child in africa to believe..cause god apparently loves them enough to watch them die slowly.

its Europe's fault that its like that in Africa. God doesnt just erase everything wrong that ppl do when they do them. God is in africa many christian orgs, etc... have all donated to Africa and have gone on missions to Africa helping ppl there.

you guys shouldnt talk about shit u dont know.

there are plenty of believers in africa

crass
07-24-2006, 11:10 AM
^^^yeah and the same christian groups in america refuse to encourage and promote safe sex practices, promoting the mass death of Africans to HIV/AIDS. hmm that's funny, christian missionaries want to go in and "save" people they help hurt...

9th Warrior
07-24-2006, 11:26 AM
iGod doesnt just erase everything wrong that ppl do when they do them.

y not ???

CHRONZ
07-24-2006, 11:28 AM
lmao

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:39 AM
y not ???

cause he gave us free will

crass ur a dumb ass none of what u said made any sense. the safe sex campaigns are mainly in the US where not all christians are the same on the issue dumb ass. some do tell kids if u have sex be safe while others just tell ppl to abstain. lol promoting the mass death of hiv aids in africa? wtf does that mean? yeah ppl are dying there cause of aids? they arent handing them aids shots dumb ass.

some of the ppl who get aids are rape victims in africa u idiot.

yall really dont know shit

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:40 AM
since there is supposed to be no god why dont u europeans go fix what u fucked up? its your fault some of the past richest countries in the world are living in poverty.

JASPER
07-24-2006, 11:41 AM
^^^yeah and the same christian groups in america refuse to encourage and promote safe sex practices, promoting the mass death of Africans to HIV/AIDS. hmm that's funny, christian missionaries want to go in and "save" people they help hurt...Good point.

I don't like to get in anyone bussiness about what they believe or not and I wish more people would do that. Fucking Christians and Jehovas are bothering me with their shit. I don't go knocking on their doors and try to convert them to atheism either, now am I?

For some reason, part of my tax money indirectly goes to churches, what's up with that when I don't believe?

Why don't you all just leave the atheists alone for a second, I'm sick of you cocksuckers.

crass
07-24-2006, 11:44 AM
obviously bone collecta is extremely educated. it is easy to tell why you are one of the most universally-hated people on this forum you big-mouthed idiot.

my point is that all the Christian missionary groups that go to africa to "help people" are the same groups who lobby against the distribution/introduction of condoms into africa. therefore since these people don't have access to safe sex it makes more kids who are born HIV+
this is like a documented fact ignorance about contraception is a tremendous factor in the immense spread of AIDs in parts of africa. would you like to research it you dimwit? i didn't think so, so shut face! stay in the hip-hop forum where you can continue to act like a goof.

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:48 AM
lol u think i care that im hated? im hated cause i speak the truth that none of u idiots wanna hear.

yeah there are idiots in every religion. you are generalizing a whole religion of ppl. not everyone thinks the same way u idiot.

some ppl see it as promoting a fuck fest if u just start handing out condoms and others see it different.

kiss my ass :)

crass
07-24-2006, 11:50 AM
yeah the key-word here would be a SAFE fuck-fest, which is a hell of a lot better than any single birth of an HIV+ child. also i'm not generalizing a whole religion, only missionary groups who all conform to the philosophy i just outlined.

silly herb

Its Big Lu baby
07-24-2006, 11:52 AM
i stoped believing when i felt the warm giz of the priest on my face when i was 8

lol

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:52 AM
no u generalized bitch ass :)

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:54 AM
not to go off topic or sound like a smart ass, but aren't u contradicting yourself with those statements?

cus even though in your eyes your speaking truth and facts its like u said, not every1 is gonna think the same way u do and even though u can retort by saying, "well if they don't believe me, then they are idiots" isn't that a matter of opinion like u said? since not every1 will think like u do?

I'm just saying is all not looking for a net war, lol

i didnt say if he didnt agree with me hes an idiot. :)

Unforgiven
07-24-2006, 12:00 PM
i stoped believing when i felt the warm giz of the priest on my face when i was 8

lol

:lmao:

HipHophead101
07-24-2006, 12:36 PM
better safe then sorry is wat i always say lol

if there is a god and ur atheist ur fucked
if there isnt a god and ur atheist no big deal but is it worth the gamble lol?

Unforgiven
07-24-2006, 01:11 PM
What are you talking about? If I was wrong and there was a God, shouldn't he be this understanding man everyone speaks of? Shouldn't I be able to tell him, look I fucked up and was wrong, you are real and I apoligize for my ignorance. Is God not supposidly about forgiveness?

hectis
07-24-2006, 01:18 PM
The Lord Will Say Something Like Why Did U Not Believe In Me When I Sent The Prophets And I Sent My Son And There Have Been Many People Who Told U About Me But Still U Thought I As Not Real EVEN AFTER ALL THESE SIGNS

crass
07-24-2006, 01:33 PM
^^^yeah, then i'd say "sorry sir, but that was 2000 years ago. i didn't see any prophets recently."

i don't believe in "signs" because if you believe in signs, you'd have to admit there are as many signs indicating does doesn't exist as there are signs suggesting he DOES exist.

regardless, religion is a personal thing so stop worrying who is an atheist and live your own lives!

hectis
07-24-2006, 01:35 PM
^^^yeah, then i'd say "sorry sir, but that was 2000 years ago. i didn't see any prophets recently."

i don't believe in "signs" because if you believe in signs, you'd have to admit there are as many signs indicating does doesn't exist as there are signs suggesting he DOES exist.

regardless, religion is a personal thing so stop worrying who is an atheist and live your own lives!

DON'T GET ME WRONG I DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO IS WHAT

crass
07-24-2006, 01:43 PM
^^^oh i know, i meant some of the other people who have posted here. i wasn't directing that at you. you're a cool cat

Its Big Lu baby
07-24-2006, 02:32 PM
bahahahahahahahaha yo iz this u Big Lu?

http://www.badtasteadvertising.com/images/badads/GotPriest3.jpg
yes
howd u find my pic?

Murdah Piff
07-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Shut Tha Fuck Up

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 07:06 PM
What are you talking about? If I was wrong and there was a God, shouldn't he be this understanding man everyone speaks of? Shouldn't I be able to tell him, look I fucked up and was wrong, you are real and I apoligize for my ignorance. Is God not supposidly about forgiveness?

maybe u should read revelations:learning:

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 07:07 PM
answer me this.

why do religious people believe in something that has no proof?

do you apply this logic to the rest of your decisions in life?

if the answer is no, then why apply it to one aspect, religion?

and people who say, "i dont believe in god or religion but i believe in something bigger then myself"

what evidence determines this conclusion?

The big bang theory cant be proven yet many athiests believe in that. its pretty hypocritical if u ask me.

crass
07-24-2006, 07:13 PM
what kind of just God would create Bone Collector?

INF
07-24-2006, 07:17 PM
matter of fact- who is bone collecta cause this cat dont post like he used to. Whats his secondary?

JASPER
07-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Shut Tha Fuck Uphahahahaa

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 07:43 PM
matter of fact- who is bone collecta cause this cat dont post like he used to. Whats his secondary?

i dont have a secondary i got tired of this site i usually only check it if im bored. this site got taken over by idiots.

and the fact that mods let shit go that shouldnt be let go made me not wanna stay too.

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 07:46 PM
The big bang theory cant be proven yet many athiests believe in that. its pretty hypocritical if u ask me.

what? believe that it cant be proven?, u dumbass, prove theirs a god than bitch. Fuckin retard

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 07:50 PM
no stupid athiests believe in the big bang and u cant prove it happened.

prove that there was a big bang.

please do

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 07:54 PM
no stupid athiests believe in the big bang and u cant prove it happened.

prove that there was a big bang.

please do
whatever dude

Koolish
07-24-2006, 08:05 PM
maybe u should read revelations:learning: people are judged according to their actions at the end.

but those who are condemned indefinately are those who say bad things to the big man when He appears. (blasphemy)

JASPER
07-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Prove that there is a God, Buddha, Allah whoever. So far, the big bang theory sounds more likely than this invisible man controlling everything. Of course, that's just an opinion and that's why I am an atheist and you are not. Being atheist isn't about believing in theories, it's about not blindly following a book written by some sandal wearing fuck.

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Prove that there is a God, Buddha, Allah whoever. So far, the big bang theory sounds more likely than this invisible man controlling everything. Of course, that's just an opinion and that's why I am an atheist and you are not. Being atheist isn't about believing in theories, it's about not blindly following a book written by some sandal wearing fuck.

god isnt a man and he isnt invisible

tommytootone
07-24-2006, 10:24 PM
the big bang theory is out maybe busta explains what happens

tommytootone
07-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Where did we come from? That's a question many of us have asked ourselves over the centuries.

The Big Bang Theory (http://space.about.com/od/astronomyhistory/a/bigbangtheory.htm) is the dominant scientific theory about the origin of the universe. According to the big bang, the universe was created sometime between 10 billion and 20 billion years ago from a cosmic explosion that hurled matter and in all directions. The big bang was initially suggested because it explains why distant galaxies are traveling away from us at great speeds.

So if I just turn the lights off and look at the picth black some kind of explosion will happen on its own dosen't make sense somebody had to get the ball rolling nothing happens from nothing

Sicka than aidZ
07-24-2006, 11:28 PM
who gives a fuck, all i know is a caring and loving god would never put a shmuck like bone collector on this earth, its just to damn wrong. Bone's like your worst fear(gay pride), he's like your stinkiest shit. A fuckin dry heave. Twat rot, who knows. Gonnaherpasyphilaidz, all the STD's rolled up in one. Dont encourage him, I'll ban you so shut up. No god, just reality and he's the most wak thing nature could come up with. Like them aliens on alien vs predator. nobody said the big bang was a good thing. But i sure as hell no there aint no god. Old folks go to church cuz u retard with age so quit bein a pussy. just face it, your gonna die, rot and get reborn and someday, you'll be bone collectors kid. Kinda like them fuckin retards heat always has in his sigs.

Bone Collecta
07-24-2006, 11:35 PM
too bad u dont realize how stupid u sound:tease:

J-Cee
07-24-2006, 11:57 PM
who gives a fuck, all i know is a caring and loving god would never put a shmuck like bone collector on this earth, its just to damn wrong. Bone's like your worst fear(gay pride), he's like your stinkiest shit. A fuckin dry heave. Twat rot, who knows. Gonnaherpasyphilaidz, all the STD's rolled up in one. Dont encourage him, I'll ban you so shut up. No god, just reality and he's the most wak thing nature could come up with. Like them aliens on alien vs predator. nobody said the big bang was a good thing. But i sure as hell no there aint no god. Old folks go to church cuz u retard with age so quit bein a pussy. just face it, your gonna die, rot and get reborn and someday, you'll be bone collectors kid. Kinda like them fuckin retards heat always has in his sigs.

Nearly every point u made hear is agreeable to me.

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:01 AM
cause ur both dumb

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:07 AM
maybe u should read revelations:learning:
Yeah, because I'm gonna trust a book written by a group of quacks 2000 years ago....

J-Cee
07-25-2006, 12:09 AM
imma write a book now explaining how i am the new god,then hide it where someone will find it in 5000 years.

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:10 AM
And when the world is in ruin and chaos, somebody will find it and they will start a civilization based upon your writings, J-Cee....

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:17 AM
smh truely stupid

crass
07-25-2006, 12:21 AM
behind the fun and games, Jasper is a serious thinka!

good to see more critical thought on here than might be expected.

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:22 AM
i think ur scared to read the bible.

if there is no god then the bible is just another story book right? then whats the harm in reading it?

lol but u are obviously afraid

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:23 AM
That was only a joke, but whatever. It's all my opinion and choice, I'm happy....

crass
07-25-2006, 12:24 AM

if there is no god then the bible is just another story book right? then whats the harm in reading it?

i've read the bible; there is merit to it but i don't find any spiritual value in it.

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:25 AM
And you call me stupid? I'm not afraid to read the bible buddy.

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:28 AM
seems like it to me

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:30 AM
Dude, why are you trying to cram your fucking religion down my throat? I merely said I was an athiest and why I was and your all like "burn in hell you sinner! gaaah, read the bible, Jesus will save you!"

crass
07-25-2006, 12:31 AM
i deny jesus christ the deceiver, and i abjurethe christian faith, holding in contempt all of its works. by the symbol of the creator, i swear henceforth to be a most faithful servant of his most puissant archangel, the prince lucifer.

KISS THE GOAT

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:32 AM
hail Satan! Hail Satan! Im An Evil Athiest! I Sacrifice Virgin Prodestent Catholics And Eat The Hearts Of Priests! Wooooo!

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Dude, why are you trying to cram your fucking religion down my throat? I merely said I was an athiest and why I was and your all like "burn in hell you sinner! gaaah, read the bible, Jesus will save you!"

i didnt u the one who is making it seem like that. im not forcing religion on anyone u the one who feels uncomfortable for no reason. y does talking about reading the bible make u feel like ur being forced? u must have issues.

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:35 AM
hail Satan! Hail Satan! Im An Evil Athiest! I Sacrifice Virgin Prodestent Catholics And Eat The Hearts Of Priests! Wooooo!

u should learn to spell

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Sorry, I spelt Protestant wrong! Your whole scheme to make me read the bible, don't act stupid.

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 12:50 AM
not really in the end ur gonna do what u want.

but would it hurt? u afraid u may actually want to change to a christian after reading it? you feel weird letting ur friends see u with one? lol u seem like u scared thats all.

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Tell me this, what do you follow?

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 01:15 AM
im a christian by choice. i have reasons to believe there is a God.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-25-2006, 02:01 AM
^such as?

VernakuLa
07-25-2006, 02:31 AM
im a christian by choice. i have reasons to believe there is a God.

well you will rot in Atmans chamber, you filthy unic! ZIM ZIM ZALAH BEEM!

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 02:42 AM
^such as?

such as things that u wouldnt understand so im not gonna explain to you cause we will be in more of an argument. ^O^

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 02:44 AM
Whats an upside to your religion, Bone?

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Whats an upside to your religion, Bone?

everything it keeps me away from being an alcoholic, etc.....plus there is popularity to it as well my pops is a minister at a huge church in chicago. ppl always come to me and say how they knew me when i was little and shit. ppl i dont remember at all so its w/e. plus when u know ppl in the church they tend to help you out when in need. i had a lady help me with my resume for free cause of my pops being a minister and it looks alot better than it did b4 i got the help.

supremecharma
07-25-2006, 02:56 AM
well you will rot in Atmans chamber, you filthy unic! ZIM ZIM ZALAH BEEM!

:loser:

VernakuLa
07-25-2006, 02:57 AM
such as things that u wouldnt understand so im not gonna explain to you cause we will be in more of an argument. ^O^

are you a hippy christian? You know, the nikkas who force shit on people think they shit dont stink, high and mighty

are you waiting for marriage sex?

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 02:59 AM
are you a hippy christian? You know, the nikkas who force shit on people think they shit dont stink, high and mighty

are you waiting for marriage sex?

lol i dont force religion on anyone fool. most of yall are insecure about ur athiest beliefs thats y u turn to hate mode anytime u even hear the bible mentioned or God.

VernakuLa
07-25-2006, 03:02 AM
lol i dont force religion on anyone fool. most of yall are insecure about ur athiest beliefs thats y u turn to hate mode anytime u even hear the bible mentioned or God.

fool? Naw man, im a believer, actually im rastafarian....but anyways your condradicting yourself

"Im not forcing the bible, just read it, youll be a christian"

naw i don like that

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 03:04 AM
fool? Naw man, im a believer, actually im rastafarian....but anyways your condradicting yourself

"Im not forcing the bible, just read it, youll be a christian"

naw i don like that

i didnt say that :)

Longbongcilvaringz
07-25-2006, 04:43 AM

things i wouldnt understand eh, try me.

J-Cee
07-25-2006, 08:42 AM
my initials are JC....Jesus Christ...ahhh IM THE SON OF GOD.

J-Cee
07-25-2006, 08:43 AM
i can turn water into Hennessey....

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm sorry but I enjoy drinking and smoking. I'm not too fond of religion telling you how to live your life....

Longbongcilvaringz
07-25-2006, 09:47 AM
people say that religion makes people behave in a charitable and friendly way.

my question = why do people need religion to do this?

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 09:52 AM
an exscuse to be that way, maybe?

Visionz
07-25-2006, 10:35 AM
I think relying solely on science for your understanding of the world is foolish simply because its just another term for human understanding.
And human understanding is both fallible and limited.

Its Big Lu baby
07-25-2006, 11:58 AM
jasper hows ur priest training goin?

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 05:11 PM
I'm sorry but I enjoy drinking and smoking. I'm not too fond of religion telling you how to live your life....

well u would live longer. they arent telling you how to live ur life its showing u how to live a better and longer life.

drinking and smoking is unattractive. it makes women look ugly as fuck and drunk women are not attractive.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-25-2006, 05:15 PM
well u would live longer. they arent telling you how to live ur life its showing u how to live a better and longer life.

drinking and smoking is unattractive. it makes women look ugly as fuck and drunk women are not attractive.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/biko1/610562335_l.jpg
Bone Collecta

Bone Collecta
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
looks nothing like me

Frontal Lobotomy
07-25-2006, 05:44 PM
why give money to a church when you can donate it to a worthy charity?

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 05:45 PM
I don't have much ambition to live a long life, Bone....

Kong
07-25-2006, 08:42 PM
how would the world be if everyone was atheist?

Sicka than aidZ
07-25-2006, 09:15 PM

I read some of the bible bout jesus now an again when im rolling spliffs. Fucking boring as hell if u ask me.

Doesnt mean i dont believe in god, yeah i dont want to meet him. Not that i think he's fuckin gonna send me to hell. Its something else

Unforgiven
07-25-2006, 09:17 PM
I was gonna say, afraid to read the bible? nigga i roll doobs up outta the bible!

shingen
07-25-2006, 10:03 PM
haha you dont believe in God
well i do
but for you
it could be a good thang know what i mean

dimi
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
wtf does ktl mean lol

Visionz
07-26-2006, 01:31 AM
^K.now T.he L.edge

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 01:44 AM
I was gonna say, afraid to read the bible? nigga i roll doobs up outta the bible!

Naw ive never done that

Unforgiven
07-26-2006, 01:46 AM
Me neither, thats just crossin' the line dun...

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 01:49 AM
no i thought about it but ive never thought it'd be good so i changed my mind. Sometimes i believe in god and sometimes i dont. I m gonna smash over the head or something

Unforgiven
07-26-2006, 01:52 AM
I need some drugs or alcohol....

Bone Collecta
07-26-2006, 01:52 AM
why give money to a church when you can donate it to a worthy charity?
1) churches help charities
2) churches use the money to help schools
3) who you think helped house most the ppl from katrina? the churches took in ppl and took care of them
4) the church helps ppl over seas as well
5) they also help ppl in rehab

the church does many things for people. ^O^

crass
07-26-2006, 01:55 AM
3) who you think helped house most the ppl from katrina?

master p!

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 01:57 AM
no one cares dog

snapple
07-26-2006, 01:58 AM
I hate the word belief , because the world belief its like the future it does not exist. BUt i will tell u what i know .
I want u to take a ball and roll it down the street , And let it stop by itself .
Now examine the ball , it did not move by itself , U made the change happen , U made the ball roll down the street , Its just like life ,U were created . ... look at the world around u , The science behind it , ITs amazing it was so perfectly programmed , Everything behind everything is so amazingly made , How do u explain this amazing art of science ??? THere had to be a creation , its far to amazing to be just there . IT HAD TO BE CREATED!...Life had to be created the science behind it its to amazing .

Now atheists i dont want u to think That god is some kind of loving person , BUt how the fuk r u gonna tell me in my face , THat there is no creator . A fuken superpower .
I really dont get this people . Somebody explain plz .

lol i dont believe in religion , but god damn it man i know somebody created me , my body my mind its just amazing how it was made .

well i really don't get you, because you don't make a single point in the entire post, you sound like a 12 year old who just smoked weed for the first time and is pretending to be high

Unforgiven
07-26-2006, 01:58 AM
master p!

Make'em say uggghhhh!

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 01:59 AM
well i really don't get you, because you don't make a single point in the entire post, you sound like a 12 year old who just smoked weed for the first time and is pretending to be high

Who cares, he's japanese dog he doesnt know shit

hectis
07-26-2006, 01:59 AM
master p!

I HEARD HE ONLY HELPED THEM IF THEY SIGNED A DEAL WITH THE NEW NEWER NO LIMIT

Unforgiven
07-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Shiiiiet, nigga doesn't even need to bun to look high....

Bone Collecta
07-26-2006, 02:07 AM
master p!

master p didnt help the katrina victims more than the church

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 02:10 AM
i got some really good coookies

Bone Collecta
07-26-2006, 02:11 AM
thats nice

Sicka than aidZ

Shut up dickless. Ban bone

hectis
Bone Collecta U Have Great Faith Peace And Many BleSsingS To U

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 02:14 AM

Look fuck head, no one gives a shit. GO CHURCH! . Now begone

Visionz
07-26-2006, 02:46 AM
Find it weird how Bone has become the defender of both 50cent and Christian Churches. I'll never have an atheist outlook in life because I don't see it as foolishness to believe in what can not be proven. Human knowledge is extremely far away from trumping what has already naturally been created. In my oppinion, the Grand Creator trumps all.

crass
07-26-2006, 02:57 AM
it's the grand cosmic hokey pokey!

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Find it weird how Bone has become the defender of both 50cent and Christian Churches. I'll never have an atheist outlook in life because I don't see it as foolishness to believe in what can not be proven. Human knowledge is extremely far away from trumping what has already naturally been created. In my oppinion, the Grand Creator trumps all.

Yeah i know, im trying to find this post bone dropped that i dissed cuz he's a retard and all, i was gonna delete it cuz its mean to make fun of people with handicapps. but fuck, he never shut's up. U fool get the fuck out

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2006, 03:01 AM
it's the grand cosmic hokey pokey!
U guys do the hokey pokey in germany or wherever the hell your from? Goddam there's a lot of insects in this world. I wonder what this fella'z got... Oh , shit, nevermind, he's dead

Marc051
07-26-2006, 04:33 AM
yall need to read up on existentialism, that'll put your beliefs to the test for real son.

Bone Collecta
07-26-2006, 04:39 AM
Look fuck head, no one gives a shit. GO CHURCH! . Now begone

if u didnt care u wouldnt have posted in here many times

eVoL
07-26-2006, 04:42 AM
cmon man thats a pretty fucking stupid statement.Most athiests are athiests because they look at evidence before believing and following there whole life something written a million fukin years ago.
hence why i said ' pussy materalists in disguise'

this correlates to the belief that 'if it isn't physical, it does not exist'

you say athiests are athiests because they don't believe in text written "a million fukin years ago" yet they believe in NO-NAMED scientists and internet trolls like that one dude on here who's written books proclaiming evolution exists? facts - show me that evolution works, NOT environmental adaption, but EVOLUTION in which you think the human species generated, there's none.

Bone Collecta
07-26-2006, 04:46 AM
hence why i said ' pussy materalists in disguise'

this correlates to the belief that 'if it isn't physical, it does not exist'

you say athiests are athiests because they don't believe in text written "a million fukin years ago" yet they believe in NO-NAMED scientists and internet trolls like that one dude on here who's written books proclaiming evolution exists? facts - show me that evolution works, NOT environmental adaption, but EVOLUTION in which you think the human species generated, there's none.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-26-2006, 01:48 PM
looks nothing like me
Bullshit post ya pic with them same shades on

Bone Collecta
07-26-2006, 11:07 PM
ummmm no

stop being gay please:(W

tommytootone
07-27-2006, 01:40 AM
Just watching