PDA

View Full Version : London Has been Bombed

--Gh0sTfAcE--
07-07-2005, 05:10 AM
Trains and buses have been bombed at various locations around central london, looks like bin laden is back.

Tage
07-07-2005, 05:14 AM
you joking?

today?

Welshkillabee
07-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Yeah this is some serious shit theyre makin an announcement at 12.15 about wahts happened

Welshkillabee
07-07-2005, 05:19 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659093.stm

Tage
07-07-2005, 06:02 AM
shit fam..... 36 your fucked... and anyone else from lonodon....

i take it you from wales.. lol

Rebel_INS
07-07-2005, 06:08 AM
Yea I heard about this. Luckily im in US Cali baby. But that sucks ass tho

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 06:51 AM
hold on to ur britches couse its gonna be a long ride..............

damn...that sucks...i hope peeps on here are ok and didnt get twisted in that shit yo

Butter
07-07-2005, 06:55 AM
im glad i dont live in london, hope everyone's ok though.

Mark
07-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah it's fucked. First USA, than Spain, now England. I'm afraid Holland is next.... :|

Wu-Tality
07-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Yo just turned on the tv this morning and it took a fuckin while before they said it was a fuckin terrorist afuckintack. Scotland Yard kept it secret, and they first said it was some kind of power problem. While 4 fuckin subway stations fuckin blew up plus a load of busses.

If these fuckin terrorists make the G8 guys chicken out, I would be mad pissed yo.

Golden_Armz
07-07-2005, 07:15 AM
All da fone lines are cut man, transport has stopped i cant get thru 2 neone.....dunno bout no Bin Laden sumthin seems fishy here man, some different force is behind this.

Welshkillabee
07-07-2005, 07:16 AM
I hope the London people are all OK?

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 07:16 AM
its magnito

Welshkillabee
07-07-2005, 07:17 AM
All da fone lines are cut man, transport has stopped i cant get thru 2 neone.....dunno bout no Bin Laden sumthin seems fishy here man, some different force is behind this.
I think Al-Quada have claimed it was them but i dunno its scary tho

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 07:19 AM
damn some one keep this updated

Golden_Armz
07-07-2005, 07:20 AM
man, its best not to speculate dont you think? how many lies were told after 9/11? its always the public dat suffer man...

at da moment ppl dat were there are affected, otherwise its just phone lines r more or less cut, n obviously no more transport, dats all i know, peace

JASPER
07-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Hey, *notch notch* I heard the special Olympics are being held in London too...

Err tough crowd eh .. hehe eheh

Tzaosirus
07-07-2005, 08:16 AM
I think Al-Quada have claimed it was them but i dunno its scary tho

Yeh, I was them, but the European unit, based in Italy.

Fuckin pussys.........

Stand and fight face to face....

Terrorist scum.

Origin™
07-07-2005, 08:30 AM
look, i live near london, like 20 minutes away, people slept on that fact london was gonna get hit, because its been so long since 9/11, the terrorists made a statement saying, england is in shock and fear as there capital burns... i aint in shock or fear, a bus and 3 trains blew up, who gives a fuck, what an amaturish attack, london lived through 2 world wars.... blew too bits, and its still there as nice as ever, like a few bombs going to make people give in to the stupid extreme "fake islamics" pussys. islam has nothing in it about hurting others. they just use islam as an excuse.

stay tuned:

maybe there will be a bigger attack shortly.

JASPER
07-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Those damn Muslims again...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-07-2005, 08:36 AM
look, i live near london, like 20 minutes away, people slept on that fact london was gonna get hit, because its been so long since 9/11, the terrorists made a statement saying, england is in shock and fear as there capital burns... i aint in shock or fear, a bus and 3 trains blew up, who gives a fuck, what an amaturish attack, london lived through 2 world wars.... blew too bits, and its still there as nice as ever, like a few bombs going to make people give in to the stupid extreme "fake islamics" pussys. islam has nothing in it about hurting others. they just use islam as an excuse.

stay tuned:

maybe there will be a bigger attack shortly.

word up

07-07-2005, 08:44 AM
its magnito
:lmao: LMFAO LMFAO you never know

sam stoepee
07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Yeah, thats what i was thinking, theres been bus bombings in london for years, if this is the best they can do then they're chumps. I dont know why everyones taking it so far though, Im stationed in Holland and they even raised our Force Protection.

Peace to all English cats, stay up.

kingidivine
07-07-2005, 08:54 AM
This is some weak shit. We could've done a better job than this.

b1ack fact10n
07-07-2005, 08:56 AM
terrorists pussies at it again.they shuld let it out at the sistem come out in the open and get fucked by the US and the Brits. Heck, US take em all on they still bound get assraped. We shuld send Osama a bulletproof condom big enuf to fit his fat head.

I-Legit
07-07-2005, 08:59 AM
This is some weak shit. We could've done a better job than this.
and u would want that?

your fuckin sad........

my blessings to thos that are injured....fatalitys are climbing

PowerHouseKickout
07-07-2005, 09:09 AM
FUCK TERRORISM

b1ack fact10n
07-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Ill second that. I wanna ask every cat here something.... If u an Osama were alone in a room and no one else was around,wad would u do? If it was me,ill fuckin cut his balls off and shove it down his throat.

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 09:19 AM
what naww...i would..beat em till his face turns blue...then just cut of fingers and throw 151 on em and torch em

same with his feet then i will movie on the the wrist and ankles...chopping him piece by piece

PowerHouseKickout
07-07-2005, 09:19 AM
i'll put a angry/hungry snake in his ass

I-Legit
07-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Ill second that. I wanna ask every cat here something.... If u an Osama were alone in a room and no one else was around,wad would u do? If it was me,ill fuckin cut his balls off and shove it down his throat.
1 or both out of 2 things can happen

1. we talked about his views, opinions, thoughts, underground secrets, what he wants to happen, what he thinks of the world (as a whole), and many many more things..

2. cut his head off, place it on a spear and stand in front of Ground Zero on the sidewalk and see if anyone notices

Knok-A-Fella
07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
^^^^^^^^^

but thats never gna happen so no point tlkin bout it

i live in london and my girlfriend was at kings cross explosion

thank god shes ok but the fukers who are doin this are fukin mental
blamin it on us cos of our involvement in iraq and afghanistan war
claimin there doin it for the best of the world
7 explosions so far only a mtter of time before more detonation and more ppl get killed

just cant wait to see what blair and his cronies do bout it

ALL SAY A PREY FOR THE LIVES LOST

Bless ,1

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
were closing in on him any way...so we should have him soon

Triple B
07-07-2005, 09:34 AM
7 bombs
7th day of august
7th month
year 2005 -> 2+5=7

can't be a coincidence.

I-Legit
07-07-2005, 09:36 AM
^^^^^^^^^

but thats never gna happen so no point tlkin bout it

i live in london and my girlfriend was at kings cross explosion

thank god shes ok but the fukers who are doin this are fukin mental
blamin it on us cos of our involvement in iraq and afghanistan war
claimin there doin it for the best of the world
7 explosions so far only a mtter of time before more detonation and more ppl get killed

just cant wait to see what blair and his cronies do bout it

ALL SAY A PREY FOR THE LIVES LOST

Bless ,1
i can talk about wtv the fuck i please?
lol
why did u say anything if u dont care...

b1ack fact10n
07-07-2005, 09:37 AM
ya neva noe.aniway its good to be prepared in advance so now i noe what to do if i eva get the pleasure of meeting him.

do it in order of 1 then 2 legit,more fun that way. I'd give him some sorta medicine that allows me to stop his bleedin so i can cut him of bit by bit. Damn id cut his balls odd and hang em round his neck.

JASPER
07-07-2005, 09:38 AM
7 times 7 = 49 and 49 divided by 7 is 7!

OMG PENII ATTACK OF THE DEAD RUST SALADS!

CODE BANANAS!

pisangs in danger.

I-Legit
07-07-2005, 09:40 AM
lmmfao

GrymReapah
07-07-2005, 09:46 AM
i hope they find the fuckers that did this

HANZO
07-07-2005, 09:49 AM
right after the olympic bid win innit. im in north london very quite down here.
i wonder which city's next, and if you realise this happens in iraq regularly. Turkey has been suffering for more than 30 years and no one ever listened to us when we said to the world lets tackle international terrorism, but everyone told us to fuk off before 9/11. Now look

wat can you say its sad dat they attack civilians who hav done nothing wrong to them.

6thPlanet
07-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Yep.

Knok-A-Fella
07-07-2005, 10:05 AM
why did u say anything if u dont care...
wot u on about i never said i didnt care

Bless, 1

kingidivine
07-07-2005, 10:23 AM
were closing in on him any way...so we should have him soon
:lmao: let's see...it's almost been 4 years since the attacks...closing in on him...please:(W

Origin™
07-07-2005, 10:25 AM
damn the chinesse whisper here is mad, where you get 7 bombs from?

there were 4 bombs, 1 blew a bus up, 3 blew 3 seperate trains up, 1 between King's Cross and Russell , 1 at liverpool station and 1 @ Edgware Road Tube station

some mad shit when facts get turnt into speculation, kinda shit that makes mass hysteria.

Claustrofobic
07-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Shit son you better change the name of this thread FAST, was thinking bout' nuclear bombing and shit "London has been bombed" damn that sounds like London is faded away or some shit like that

BlaK FuRYaN
07-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Im from London and it aint nuin....they gonna try and say its Muslims....before Blair new who bombed up london he started talkin bout "Terrorists - ie Muslims"

They blew the shit up themselves so they can step up security and restrict tha freedom of tha people....

The people are gonna get scared and give Blair the power to up tha security...in turn people will be closley monitored...Biometric cards and fingerprints....Uneccesary house arrests....Muslims being unlawfully arrested on tha way to Mosques for mornin prayers.....

You lot in tha states should no tha deal allready....

They blew tha shit up themselves...they cuddnt care less who gets hurt....they will not let anything stop them achieving there aganda....

The non-white will suffer....Blaks,Asians,Indians,Orients, and low class white people....these are tha pps who will suffer...

A resistance needs to step up real soon if not Now....

Definitive X
07-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Peace to every1 in London or in the area...God bless y'all, man, this is extremely difficult to swallow...I hope this wakes Tony Blair up...peace.

Ink Is My Drink
07-07-2005, 10:46 AM
DONT PANIC!!!! im ok guys

I-Legit
07-07-2005, 10:47 AM
hahaha

Ink Is My Drink
07-07-2005, 10:48 AM
an peace to everyone that got affected by this

FUCK TERROISIM!!

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 10:49 AM
:lmao: let's see...it's almost been 4 years since the attacks...closing in on him...please:(W
we are ...just 3 days ago he was located..and was on satalite.....it was shown on the news...

07-07-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah believe everything the news tells you.......and by the way, you think catching him will automatically stop the movement he has created?

Taskmaster
07-07-2005, 10:55 AM
terroist suck can they cant do nothing but little shit i dont see them invading anything...unless in a state of confusion like iraq. terrorists are cowards and therefore resort to little dirty tricks...they can never win and they know that these COWARDLY suicide bombers are so sad...their dads should of shot them off in the toliet

prayers go out to the 40 people killed and familys

PolitiC
07-07-2005, 10:55 AM
damn i got somefriends in london but they werent hurt thank god...this fucked up i just cant understand this shit anymore

07-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Im from London and it aint nuin....they gonna try and say its Muslims....before Blair new who bombed up london he started talkin bout "Terrorists - ie Muslims"

They blew the shit up themselves so they can step up security and restrict tha freedom of tha people....

The people are gonna get scared and give Blair the power to up tha security...in turn people will be closley monitored...Biometric cards and fingerprints....Uneccesary house arrests....Muslims being unlawfully arrested on tha way to Mosques for mornin prayers.....

They blew tha shit up themselves...they cuddnt care less who gets hurt....they will not let anything stop them achieving there aganda....

The non-white will suffer....Blaks,Asians,Indians,Orients, and low class white people....these are tha pps who will suffer...

the truth

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 10:58 AM
yeah believe everything the news tells you.......and by the way, you think catching him will automatically stop the movement he has created?
no never said ...it will help a lil..get the main guy out...put him were he belongs

Prince Rai
07-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Man, i live in London, n im sooooooo mad...

fukk these terrorists who ever they were.

i know governments are fukked, but what did we do?????

what did this all achieve.....

fukk these motherfuckers, and any extremist here who thought this was " a great deed by Allah"

>> sukk ma dik, and if u bak out, ill force ya mum 2 do it.

ISLAM IS PEACE

Ronin
07-07-2005, 11:01 AM
i cant be bothered to try and explain my thoughts to u kids but i have one question

is this the pre-text to the invasion of iran?

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
war that could happen..................i think iran and koria are in the scopes...put i rather not go to war with koria..couse they have nukes (10 or more) and aint affraid to use them

Prince Rai
07-07-2005, 11:07 AM
i cant be bothered to try and explain my thoughts to u kids but i have one question

is this the pre-text to the invasion of iran?
i was thinkin da same, bush was all like, oh the war will continue etc etc

fukk dis,

Mark
07-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Terrorists are mad at UK cause they support USA in their genocide war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Spain also supported USA, so they had this mad attack in Madrid. Now it's London. Next is Amsterdam or Varschau I guess.

Stupid European governments need to stop supporting USA and there insane 'fight-against-muslim' wars. Bush still says 9/11 was linked to Iraq. Com'on, who the fuck believes that shit? I fucking hate these madness.

And now innocent people are killed again, by maniacs who think they do right...

100pr00f
07-07-2005, 11:19 AM
sorry we had too but u threw this.........but we got it bad to
thanks to ur country for showing support

Ink Is My Drink
07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
damn i got somefriends in london but they werent hurt thank god...this fucked up i just cant understand this shit anymore
dont worry ur best mate(ME) is ok

PolitiC
07-07-2005, 11:32 AM
dont worry ur best mate(ME) is okaight haha

PowerHouseKickout
07-07-2005, 11:57 AM
da whole world is sick sick sick

trapped up in 6 6 6

whitey
07-07-2005, 01:05 PM
fuck violence in general. terrorism is something associated with military islamics today, but they arent the only ones who use or have used it.

terrorism is ingraned in the world and has been. the viet cong were "terrorists", the iraqies fighting the insurgency are "terrorists", the IRA in ireland are "terrorists", the members of the 13 colonies who fought the british in the revolutionary war were "terrorists".

if it werent for terrorists this country(usa) would not exist.

terrorism is the only weapon the under manned, less technologically advanced, and less funded have.

We need to work on the reasons why this is happening. Try and fix these things, and stop looking at the world as all these different peoples seperated by imaginary lines. It needs to be approached as...Would you want this to happen to your brother your, mother your, best friend ect. Not just some towel head, or some american fuck ect. Its just madness to want to kill another of what essentially is you.

SHRAP
07-07-2005, 01:09 PM
yep just woke up and saw it on the aim news... damn...

num2son
07-07-2005, 01:11 PM
THis comes on the wake of London winning the bid for the 2012 Olympics.

whitey
07-07-2005, 01:16 PM
^ yea i found that to be some shit. if they bomb 2 days ago London could have kissed that shit goodbye fo sho. Makes me think if the people who did it were really smart they would have done it 2 days ago, with the added insentive of costing the city lots and lots of money and the pride of hosting the thing, along with killing however many it did.

Ink Is My Drink
07-07-2005, 01:18 PM
well they dum fuks obviously an there gay..together

Inspectah_Dirk
07-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Terrorists are mad at UK cause they support USA in their genocide war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Spain also supported USA, so they had this mad attack in Madrid. Now it's London. Next is Amsterdam or Varschau I guess.

Stupid European governments need to stop supporting USA and there insane 'fight-against-muslim' wars. Bush still says 9/11 was linked to Iraq. Com'on, who the fuck believes that shit? I fucking hate these madness.

And now innocent people are killed again, by maniacs who think they do right...
Exactly what i wanna say. Got nottin more to add. O:)

Am afraid tho, that there might be an attack in Amsterdam. Then there will be no more going to school for me :p

Ink Is My Drink
07-07-2005, 01:35 PM
i sitll have to go to skool!

Inspectah_Dirk
07-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Lol, yeah i know. But i meant i always gotta take the train and subways to get to school, but if they are bombed or whatever, then it will be impossible for me to get to school.

Ouroborous
07-07-2005, 01:53 PM
7 bombs
7th day of august
7th month
year 2005 -> 2+5=7

can't be a coincidence.

7 letters in al qaeda.........
fuck me and I thought it was july............

My cousin was sposed to be on the first train, only missed it cos he overslept, some trippy arse shit

Ronin
07-07-2005, 02:14 PM
lol at the 'secret' jihadist website theyve blamed now

i wonder when the bullshit will stop and the truth will be known

www.prisonplanet.com (http://www.prisonplanet.com) is biased, but check the israel info about the bombs

kingidivine
07-07-2005, 02:26 PM
^ yea i found that to be some shit. if they bomb 2 days ago London could have kissed that shit goodbye fo sho. Makes me think if the people who did it were really smart they would have done it 2 days ago, with the added insentive of costing the city lots and lots of money and the pride of hosting the thing, along with killing however many it did.
it's pretty obvious that France bombed London b/c they're jealous. i don't know why people are blaming islamicicicicists

JASPER
07-07-2005, 02:32 PM
it's pretty obvious that France bombed London b/c they're jealous. i don't know why people are blaming islamicicicicistshahahah!

Good one

ufa
07-07-2005, 02:41 PM
damn
there we go again

_BaLaNcE_
07-07-2005, 02:42 PM
An Illuminati (NWO) skeme maybe?

CeeDub204
07-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Not into the hype just wanted to say RIP to the victims and families.

Hidden Chamber
07-07-2005, 02:55 PM
I think dat got sumtem 2 do wit the olympics

--Gh0sTfAcE--
07-07-2005, 03:04 PM
RIP to the 37 dead and peace to their families and friends.

Thankfully it is not as bad as 1st thought it could have been much worse as other "suspect packages" were found at various other train stations.

tostones
07-07-2005, 03:19 PM
peace

Makes no sense to me to attack London, while the leaders of USA, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada and Russia are over in Scotland.

Would you bomb London if you most of your enemies are gathered in a room in Scotland, ready to "unite against you"?

444trumpets
07-07-2005, 03:20 PM
When I First Heard About The Attacks I Felt Angry I Wish I Could Stab One Of Them Terrorist In The Neck
God Bless Eveyone U S A #1 Fuck Them Fake Ass Dirt Living Asses Bush Do Your Thang
Peace

Wzarecta
07-07-2005, 03:28 PM

And now innocent people are killed again, by maniacs who think they do right...:mmmyah:

Golden_Armz
07-07-2005, 03:36 PM
ya neva noe.aniway its good to be prepared in advance so now i noe what to do if i eva get the pleasure of meeting him.

do it in order of 1 then 2 legit,more fun that way. I'd give him some sorta medicine that allows me to stop his bleedin so i can cut him of bit by bit. Damn id cut his balls odd and hang em round his neck.
damn u seem to have a fascination wit bin laden's balls.

Golden_Armz
07-07-2005, 03:42 PM

co-sign

6thPlanet
07-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Fuck George Bush.

36chambers
07-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Shit was fucked up, i was going to go 2 Central London tomorrow to pick a few things up, but this has got me all shook... dont really wanna step out of my house.

Check the bus out;

this is the very moment it blew up
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41279000/jpg/_41279993_blast220.jpg

http://www.msn.co.uk/pidl/96078396/241.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41279000/jpg/_41279075_busandscientists220.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41278000/jpg/_41278067_tavistocksquarebus3002.jpg

Just hope theres no more.

THE W
07-07-2005, 09:01 PM
give the terrosists a break, after all its their first bombing.

6thPlanet
07-07-2005, 09:01 PM
It's all his fault.

Sicka than aidZ
07-07-2005, 09:14 PM
shit, i was online about 3 hours ago, suprised no one brought this up.

so how yall doin in europe, yall okay or do things suck right now.....sorry about the bombings, I hope its the end

Sicka than aidZ
07-07-2005, 09:18 PM
you joking?

today?
you didnt know?!?!...fuckin CNN's making a whole new war on terrorism thing like the 9/11 WTC thing.........evrey thing from "what happened" to "what u should stock your bomb shelter with".....i unno, they did that with the 9/11.....everyday was a brand new theme, "war on so an so",..."could this happen to u"....."whats bush gonna do bout it".....evrey theme had the word "terror" in it, with dramatic music......some sad shit........media will do anything to keep u watching there shit, "the news" i mean

dns
07-07-2005, 09:51 PM
r.i.p to the innocent victims

...crazy fucks - bomb your target not the innocents

this fuck up world

akira kurosawa
07-07-2005, 09:59 PM
It was inevitable.

shadow_god
07-07-2005, 09:59 PM

And now innocent people are killed again, by maniacs who think they do right... much respect Mark

real talk

KidSha
07-07-2005, 10:13 PM
lol they really got some of you on lock.

deadlymelody
07-08-2005, 12:34 AM
This is just a reminder that we need to kill this whole Al Qaeda clan one by one. These fuckers all need to die.

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 12:49 AM
This is just a reminder that we need to kill this whole Al Qaeda clan one by one. These fuckers all need to die.
You don't know what you're talking about.

--Gh0sTfAcE--
07-08-2005, 05:34 AM
All these terrorists have done is put a cut on us brits but we'll come back 500 times harder and make them wish they hadn't have set bombs of in this country. I hear the death toll has reached over 50, I just hope it doesn't stop people going about their daily business coz thats what these idiots want. PEACE.

Tage
07-08-2005, 05:37 AM
you didnt know?!?!...fuckin CNN's making a whole new war on terrorism thing like the 9/11 WTC thing.........evrey thing from "what happened" to "what u should stock your bomb shelter with".....i unno, they did that with the 9/11.....everyday was a brand new theme, "war on so an so",..."could this happen to u"....."whats bush gonna do bout it".....evrey theme had the word "terror" in it, with dramatic music......some sad shit........media will do anything to keep u watching there shit, "the news" i mean
^nah i didnt know.. i thought it was a terrorist joke or somthin... funny shiiit i watched Team America yesterday to, thats all about terrorists and shiit... 'Mohammed Geehaad'

but... is everyone in london ok.... princeari.. aint seen him online, blak furyan, king callabah... where are these ppl?

Triple B
07-08-2005, 07:15 AM
damn the chinesse whisper here is mad, where you get 7 bombs from?

there were 4 bombs, 1 blew a bus up, 3 blew 3 seperate trains up, 1 between King's Cross and Russell , 1 at liverpool station and 1 @ Edgware Road Tube station

some mad shit when facts get turnt into speculation, kinda shit that makes mass hysteria.
idd 4 bombs explded, but some more were dismantled. dunno If the number 7 I mentioned before was right tho..

cheers

shadow_god
07-08-2005, 09:18 AM
All these terrorists have done is put a cut on us brits but we'll come back 500 times harder and make them wish they hadn't have set bombs of in this country. I hear the death toll has reached over 50, I just hope it doesn't stop people going about their daily business coz thats what these idiots want. PEACE.
shaking my head

some of you cats dont get it do you? you brag and talk all this big talk about how you will come back harder and destroy them,what u dont get is that with all your so called hi teck weapons and security,they are still infiltrating and causing disaster..where are your so called big guns now? what im tryna say here is maybe the countries needs to stop the tough guy shit and started using their heads,you cant stop these cats easily cause once you kill one group,more are coming and they gonna keep coming till they finish you all up,its time yall knocked some sense into your goverments head

sorry to those who lost families and hope everyone in the UK is ok...R.I.P to the lost

"pours some liquor on ground"

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Blood cries for blood.

kingidivine
07-08-2005, 11:07 AM
shaking my head

some of you cats dont get it do you? you brag and talk all this big talk about how you will come back harder and destroy them,what u dont get is that with all your so called hi teck weapons and security,they are still infiltrating and causing disaster..where are your so called big guns now? what im tryna say here is maybe the countries needs to stop the tough guy shit and started using their heads,you cant stop these cats easily cause once you kill one group,more are coming and they gonna keep coming till they finish you all up,its time yall knocked some sense into your goverments head

sorry to those who lost families and hope everyone in the UK is ok...R.I.P to the lost

"pours some liquor on ground"Agreed. If you think you can win a "war on terror", you are either unintelligent or ignorant to the art of terrorism. Bush might honestly believe that he can have an effect on global terrorism and stop al Qaeda, but the devils behind him know better. How can you stop a million soldiers not just willing...but happy to give their lives to kill you. Think about it. And if you don't understand why acts such as this occur, then you're just as big of an ignorant redneck as Bush. one word of justification...GUANTANAMO!

--Gh0sTfAcE--
07-08-2005, 12:31 PM
It'll take as long to win the war on terror as it will to end poverty in Africa

HANZO
07-08-2005, 05:03 PM
all i can say is they will never stop, u can go and bomb and kill all of dem. but 20 years later there children will come bak. it will be endless and so far there isnt a solution to it. s

Surgeon General
07-08-2005, 05:45 PM
looks like canada is next too, but yea, fuck the terrosists, this is some retarted shit

Rooty P
07-09-2005, 02:56 AM
I can't believe how ignorant cats are today. Bin Laden? This doesn't have anything to do with Bin Laden. I see how easy it is for the government to brain wash people since no one can keep names or facts straight. "Terrorism? Oh yeah, that's part of Islam." Yeah right...

g_flex
07-09-2005, 04:37 AM
It'll take as long to win the war on terror as it will to end poverty in Africa
no doubt