PDA

View Full Version : ****wu-corp Battle 4 [vote Now!] Pt.1****

LORD ZERO
07-24-2006, 03:21 PM
POLLS WILL BE IN 2 HALVES CUZ IT WOULD KINDA SUCK IF THERE WERE 10 HEADZ ON ONE POLL AND 2 ON THE OTHER ONE, SO THERES GONNA BE 6 FOR EACH POLL SO THE FIELD IS EVENED OUT

****VOTES END FRIDAY****

U KNOW DA RULES
NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF
NO DICKRYDING VOTES

CONTESTANTS:
NLITE - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=561257&songID=4209483
OZMOSIS - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=561257&songID=4207043
SUN TZU - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=561257&songID=4216599
DON KEVLAR - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=561257&songID=4209309
MINUS NINE - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=450065&songID=4209601
KELA - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=561257&songID=4221836

pablobaluba
07-24-2006, 04:39 PM
nlite - i like this one. the second part is really nice. i don't like the drums..they are too simple. not my style. but a good beat

ozmosis - to simple and monotonous. nice beat as an interlude

sun tzu - very well worked. i like this one. you have worked a bit the sample and that's noticeable. i like the whole beat. just a suggestion ;) try to put all the samples in a lower key. it will sound much doper.nice choosing of drums too.

don kevlar - i don't like this one. no offense :) it's just to futuristic and...it doesn't sound like hip hop to me :)

minus nine - nice beat. but not my style.it's well worked

kela - nothing to comment :). good sampling. nice bass.it's an ok beat. maybe the samples are too loud

so after listening again i have to with..sun tzu or nlite
i like more nlite's one. it's more simple than suntzu's one but overall i find it more listenable. i like it

this are my reviews

peace .... ;)
p.s.-and don't forget to vote also in the poll not only posting

Don Kevlar
07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
don kevlar - i don't like this one. no offense it's just to futuristic and...it doesn't sound like hip hop to me

None taken. I'm going to take this as a compliment, really. Fuck hiphop

pablobaluba
07-24-2006, 05:01 PM
not only post ;) ..... vote too :) cuz i see there still only my vote :) here

peace

Complex
07-24-2006, 05:29 PM
This group Im goin wit tha Soul Controllah.. Really stepped up for dis one...

peace

num2son
07-24-2006, 06:57 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=87688&songID=3500225
I wish Mista Mute entered in this beat battle

I vote for Minus Nine

Minus Nine
07-25-2006, 02:49 AM
my beats gettin slept on, everywhere else i get mad feedback.. seems like some cats got favorites over here.. but anyway....

everybodys tracks were pretty tight for the most part.. i gotta give it to Kela tho, sounds like a 9th wonder or khrysis type joint, dope drop..

pablobaluba
07-25-2006, 02:57 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=87688&songID=3500225
I wish Mista Mute entered in this beat battle

I vote for Minus Nine
lol. what's that special about that beat. he just added a drum over the original sample :)

@minus nine....i don't have any favs if i was also one of the targets :). i don't even know nlite. it's first time i hear his beats

FrenchShin
07-25-2006, 03:38 AM
i like Kela's beat. 9th wonder flava. nice.

MF Herbs
07-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Sun, Minus nine and Kela.. Vote Minus Nine... Came outta nowhere wit the illness. Sun nice drop.. and 9th Kela yall.. tight one too.

100pr00f
07-25-2006, 10:14 AM
im only voting one person out the whole battle i voted lord

NLITE......not to bad..drums are ok just not my style..got a type of singing style to the beat like rnb but more hop

oz...not bad...def improving..but the beat keeps going over and over..

SUN TZU ..not bad..def dif style..drums are good..needs a bass line

DON KEVLAR..not feeling this...its to rnb too loud

MINUS NINE....ok beat but it is too simple
like that u had time to throw vocles in

KELA ..ok beta..drums are dope
just not bring the wordsto my head o spit to

Siris
07-25-2006, 10:41 AM
Im goin wit Ozmosis. the repetitiveness of the beat puts my mind where it needs to be + his switch up on this beat iz dissgustin. i love thit joint.

1 Ozmosis
2 Sun Tzu - I love the unperfect grime to it...not over produced
3 NLITE - prof. sound but still street

Yourz Truly,
Siris

Minus Nine
07-25-2006, 12:45 PM
lol. what's that special about that beat. he just added a drum over the original sample :)

@minus nine....i don't have any favs if i was also one of the targets :). i don't even know nlite. it's first time i hear his beats

fuck are you talkin about? my shit isnt a straight loop, everything is chopped... you obviously didnt listen to my beat.. stop dickridin.. lol @ the name pablobaluba, thats wild homo, ya opinion dont mean shit to me.. listen to your fuckin beat, i could beat box a better track BE SERIOUS!.. I dont think you could be any wacker..

cats talkin about change ups n shit, my beat changes every 8 bars.. half the cats on here dont even know what a build up is or a transition.. yall think cause you chop some shit up and tap it out on ya mp that it makes it dope, fuck outta here.. a couple cats warned me about how sideways the votin is on these battles.. win or lose, this is my last joint regardless.. i move units, somethin a lot of yall know nothin about.. i do tracks with some of ya fav. emcees, get on my level.. then talk to me about beats.. ONE

FrenchShin
07-25-2006, 12:52 PM
what's the beef about ? opinions ? that's weak.

Don Kevlar
07-25-2006, 01:29 PM
It's just a beat battle, kids, settle down. Don't lower yourselves down to the level of a battle rapper! You're producers for fuck's sake!

Beats are hotter than I thought they would, I've underestimated you all! Gonna spend a little bit more time on my beat for the next battle.

pablobaluba
07-25-2006, 03:20 PM
fuck are you talkin about? my shit isnt a straight loop, everything is chopped... you obviously didnt listen to my beat.. stop dickridin.. lol @ the name pablobaluba, thats wild homo, ya opinion dont mean shit to me.. listen to your fuckin beat, i could beat box a better track BE SERIOUS!.. I dont think you could be any wacker..

cats talkin about change ups n shit, my beat changes every 8 bars.. half the cats on here dont even know what a build up is or a transition.. yall think cause you chop some shit up and tap it out on ya mp that it makes it dope, fuck outta here.. a couple cats warned me about how sideways the votin is on these battles.. win or lose, this is my last joint regardless.. i move units, somethin a lot of yall know nothin about.. i do tracks with some of ya fav. emcees, get on my level.. then talk to me about beats.. ONE

lol. i don't have anything to comment about your statements. and that's stupid saying that i didn't listen to your beat..haha. i listened to it probably the most times. because you made also that mix with killarmy, posted the beat also in wu chamber etc.so be sure i know what i'm talking about.

i wasn't attacking you or anything. i just didn't like your beat and i found suntzu's and nlite's better. i don't know what's the problem. if my beat is wack in your opinion that's no problem. i don't blame that. i just tried to make something completly different from the original track(that's my objective always when i do a beat for a battle) and underground. maybe it's wack..that's it. but why do you start beef and make .... those statements. i don't know where's the problem. see...i'm not the only one who didn't voted for yours...so others might have the same opinion as me. and i didn't even said it's a wack beat. i liked it...

but people will judge for their own what they read here....who is wrong...

peace and i don't think you have to retire just because you might probably not win this round

Minus Nine
07-25-2006, 11:48 PM
lol. i don't have anything to comment about your statements. and that's stupid saying that i didn't listen to your beat..haha. i listened to it probably the most times. because you made also that mix with killarmy, posted the beat also in wu chamber etc.so be sure i know what i'm talking about.

i wasn't attacking you or anything.i just didn't like your beat and i found suntzu's and nlite's better. i don't know what's the problem. if my beat is wack in your opinion that's no problem. i don't blame that. i just tried to make something completly different from the original track(that's my objective always when i do a beat for a battle) and underground. maybe it's wack..that's it. but why do you start beef and make .... those statements. i don't know where's the problem. see...i'm not the only one who didn't voted for yours...so others might have the same opinion as me. and i didn't even said it's a wack beat. i liked it...

but people will judge for their own what they read here....who is wrong...

peace and i don't think you have to retire just because you might probably not win this round

Man get ya story straight, ya backpeddling.. HAHA I dont start internet beef son, fuck is you talkin bout.. Anyway, I thought you were sayin my beat was just drums with the sample, but you were talkin about Mista Mute.. All that shit I said wasnt directed at just you, it was at 100pr00f too.. Saying my beat is too simple, who the fuck is 100pr00f? Somebody smack that mah fucka, cause hes passed out SLEEPIN :z ... Im not just talkin about my beat either, he said kelas shit was "ok".. I dunno what beats he's listenin to, maybe he gotta hearing aide or somethin i dont fuckin know, but dude is buggin... Where the fuck is the 100pr00f beat? Lemme hear that...

Last, Im not retiring from the board cause I could lose this round.. Its a message board beat battle.. If thats yalls highlight of your career, cool.. But I do real shows and real beat battles.. Im retiring cause I made this beat and took time to do it, and 9 fuckin people voted.. Thats tired, I got better things to do with my time, straight up.. ONE

Siris
07-26-2006, 12:44 AM
yO I SAID I VOTED FOR OZMOSIS AND DIDNT SEE THE POLL, THERES MY VOTE.

Pharaoh Snefru
07-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Peace, nice beats...yeah

100pr00f
07-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Man get ya story straight, ya backpeddling.. HAHA I dont start internet beef son, fuck is you talkin bout.. Anyway, I thought you were sayin my beat was just drums with the sample, but you were talkin about Mista Mute.. All that shit I said wasnt directed at just you, it was at 100pr00f too.. Saying my beat is too simple, who the fuck is 100pr00f? Somebody smack that mah fucka, cause hes passed out SLEEPIN :z ... Im not just talkin about my beat either, he said kelas shit was "ok".. I dunno what beats he's listenin to, maybe he gotta hearing aide or somethin i dont fuckin know, but dude is buggin... Where the fuck is the 100pr00f beat? Lemme hear that...

Last, Im not retiring from the board cause I could lose this round.. Its a message board beat battle.. If thats yalls highlight of your career, cool.. But I do real shows and real beat battles.. Im retiring cause I made this beat and took time to do it, and 9 fuckin people voted.. Thats tired, I got better things to do with my time, straight up.. ONE

ya shit to simple to win battles... how can u direspect some one showing u respect
i gave u advice.....dont take..it lil kid..
beef over a voting pole lol
my beat...i dont have time to make beas..i do make beats...
i work ....18 hr days
i got a house payment
car payments..and others to maintian ......lol
i coulda done what u did with reason and some drums..just pasting over a sample u looped togeather a couple of times with no cuts

ERN-DAWGY
07-26-2006, 05:54 PM
i went with minus, I like the whole switch up with the horns..shit is nice

Minus Nine
07-26-2006, 11:22 PM
ya shit to simple to win battles... how can u direspect some one showing u respect
i gave u advice.....dont take..it lil kid..
beef over a voting pole lol
my beat...i dont have time to make beas..i do make beats...
i work ....18 hr days
i got a house payment
car payments..and others to maintian ......lol
i coulda done what u did with reason and some drums..just pasting over a sample u looped togeather a couple of times with no cuts

nobody wants to hear ya life story mayne shutup.. dont give excuses for why you dont make beats, cause a real producer makes time no matter what.. you dont got time to make beats but you got time to post on a message board all the time.. fuck outta here.. and like i said before i wasnt starting any beef mah fucka, i was speakin my mind.. you wanna talk about respect your opinion, then respect mine for real.. you couldnt find my loops in the tracks if you tried, cause they got cut.. i got 2 basslines and 8 layers of drums and hats, so i dunno what the fuck you talkin bout.. fall back

my beats too simple to win battles, HAHAHAHAHAHA.. simple ass dude, whos winnin in that poll again? :fucku:

100pr00f
07-27-2006, 12:31 AM
calling peeps names and shit sounds like beef to me ...more then a opinion on another beat makers beat....and im not a producer...so i need not to make time for making beats
i rather make thousands of $ a day then make beats for 100 or 200 $
i never ask for ur opinion so y u give one...u ask for are opinion when u enterd the battle
so u need to not make opinions on peeps vote and worry about ur self on how to inmprove ur skill by reading others opinions
u anint going nowere with the attitude u bring
peace

Minus Nine
07-27-2006, 01:51 AM
calling peeps names and shit sounds like beef to me ...more then a opinion on another beat makers beat....and im not a producer...so i need not to make time for making beats
i rather make thousands of $ a day then make beats for 100 or 200 $
i never ask for ur opinion so y u give one...u ask for are opinion when u enterd the battle
so u need to not make opinions on peeps vote and worry about ur self on how to inmprove ur skill by reading others opinions
u anint going nowere with the attitude u bring
peace

i dont give a fuck what sounds like beef to you, i already made myself clear.. if you made thousands of dollars a day, you wouldnt be sittin here arguin with me right now so stop playin yourself.. i sell beats anywhere from $300 - $2500, and i work with several wu cats, sean p, buckshot, masta ace, etc.. so dont talk to me about improving myself, i do somethin you could never do.. and 95 % of the cats out here will do.. im goin plenty of places, you dont like my attitude eat a dick..

youd think somebody that makes so much money a day could fucking spell improve...

and i entered this battle for fun, to give some wu fans somethin to listen to.. not to be critiqued by some punk bitch that has no credentials in hip hop at all, your opinion has no value.. anyone that ever liked wu could vibe to my beat, its basically rza in 96.. stop hatin, open ya ears.. im done arguin with you, so leave it alone.. after i win the battle ill be sure to drop you a line pussy.. one...

100pr00f
07-27-2006, 01:05 PM
so u sell illegal sample to peeps ..i woulnd be supriced if u got sued soon

also if this battle was for fun y u creating beef over a siple word as simple

lol..u a fucking kid i dont see ur name on any creadits from any of those cats u make ur self look like a fool

now go ahead and countinue ur beef ..kid
let every one see how u cant take a comment..lol
ur a funny cat
now go back to acting like u some one kid

peace

Minus Nine
07-27-2006, 01:50 PM
you want beef try carney osada, cause i already told your bitch ass its not beef.. I GET FULL RIGHTS TO MY SAMPLES, nobodys suin me thats for damn sure.. you must be drinkin some 100 proof, cause youre runnin in circles ramblin about nothin.. i dont have to act like somethin, i know what i am.. dont hate on me cause i got talent youll never have..

Oh shit, I see youre in Bmore huh.. Well Im a MD cat too, so whats good son? Come see me at the Baltimore Music Festival, you can be my number 1 fan... HAHAHA.. Or Ill be backstage at the Bootcamp show at sonar if you wanna see me there.. Talkin bout you comin straight outta bmore.. WHERE? You prolly from Westminister faggot...

Im still leadin the whole battle, whats goin on?

100pr00f
07-27-2006, 02:03 PM
lol
what ever us say kid.....
im from patterson
would it mattert if i was in towson
...lol

dumb ass
go ahead and keep running ur mouth cuz some one dosnt like ur weak shit
lol
ur talent is ass. ..y would i wanna be some one els..im me im not tring to be rza..cutting samples lol

go be some one els kid...stop trying to act like ur hard on boards
i never seen ur name in the streets
if u were in the streets u woulnd be on the net running ur mouth cuz some one judge ur beat lol
this kid gets all mad cuz some one make a comment on his shit lol..yea ur a real producer .....lol

i nkow tons of producers im bmore
now one has ever heard ur name
if u tring to rap...u ant got the voice its to weak..ur beats are to simple to be mainstream
u wack stop fronting
get the fuck out of here if u cant take the comments...Kid

im done this tread aint for ur wack ass beef..its for this battle ...so if u respond ur more of a lil kid then i thought

peace
im done

Minus Nine
07-27-2006, 02:31 PM
:point: lol
what ever us say kid.....
im from patterson
would it mattert if i was in towson
...lol

dumb ass
go ahead and keep running ur mouth cuz some one dosnt like ur weak shit
lol
ur talent is ass. ..y would i wanna be some one els..im me im not tring to be rza..cutting samples lol

if u were in the streets u woulnd be on the net running ur mouth cuz some one judge ur beat lol
this kid gets all mad cuz some one make a comment on his shit lol..yea ur a real producer .....lol

i nkow tons of producers im bmore
now one has ever heard ur name
if u tring to rap...u ant got the voice its to weak..ur beats are to simple to be mainstream
u wack stop fronting
get the fuck out of here if u cant take the comments...Kid

im done this tread aint for ur wack ass beef..its for this battle ...so if u respond ur more of a lil kid then i thought

peace
im done

:'( soft as a pillow..

lol
ur beats are to simple to be mainstream

that makes no sense at all.. im far from mainstream, you must not know any real producers in bmore.. get at the ones that are actually doin somethin.. Third Kind, Educated Consumers, etc.. you dunno anybody real.. im Minus Nine, nobody else.. dickriding faggot

thats cause ya not in the streets, you in fells point on some bmore club shit.. only time you in the streets is suckin dick for heron.. and i still got more tracks then you got in ya arm...

ERN-DAWGY
07-27-2006, 06:04 PM
hahaha these battles would be boring without some drama

LORD ZERO
07-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Dats What Im Sayin Right Dawgy? Lol

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
damn...all this drama over a dope beat lol

FrenchShin
07-27-2006, 11:45 PM
ridiculous. chill out on the testosterone and hormones...

LORD ZERO
07-28-2006, 12:56 PM
i know right, where da votes at so i can decide a winner here its tied and da poll closes @ 3:51 pm today

Minus Nine
07-28-2006, 02:54 PM
its funny to me...

LORD ZERO
07-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Aight, We Gonna Do It Like This........

Kela & Minus Nine Are Tied In The Votes

So The First One To Hit Me W/ A Sample For The Next Round Is Declared Da Winner Of This Battle [and I'll Be Lookin At The Exact Times Of The Messages Sent Also So No Arguments Tend To Break Out]

Get It? Got It? Good! Lol
Peace
-z-

LORD ZERO
07-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Nvm Dat Last Message, Damn Im Off Balance Today Lol Kela Has Already Won A Battle So Minus Nine, Holla At Me W/ Da Sample For The Next Round

Peace
-z-

ERN-DAWGY
07-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Everybody spittin it the rhyme is hot,
cuz its Big Shug, Guru and Freddie the Foxxx
when Premier bring the beats no it just dont stop ITS THE
MILITIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

MF Herbs
07-28-2006, 08:33 PM
ummm Z did you check the other thread?.. you got 5 votes too.. LOL