PDA

View Full Version : be thankful for rough drafts

INF
07-24-2006, 06:24 PM
www.myspace.com/infinity99 (http://www.myspace.com/infinity99)

my page is themed a work in progress so that ppl can watch what happens from the begining to finish. this is be thankful minus a thin line between love an hate sample that goes at tha begining an end, and reconstruction of verses 2 an 3.

let me know what ya'll think even if you think its bfi(garbage). I'm waitin for haters. that makes my game tighter.

one.

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 07:02 PM
thats actually a very nice beat, the lyrics commend it too..But this is supposed to be a rough draft? What else do you wanna do wit it? Only thing negative i can say about it is the chorus, though its mellow, and all my tracks that im making have no choruses...anyways, nice beat cool lyrics...

ps who produced the beats?

INF
07-24-2006, 07:25 PM
thats actually a very nice beat, the lyrics commend it too..But this is supposed to be a rough draft? What else do you wanna do wit it? Only thing negative i can say about it is the chorus, though its mellow, and all my tracks that im making have no choruses...anyways, nice beat cool lyrics...

ps who produced the beats?

Vern,are you fuckin serious about not knowing this beat? The word BE ring any bells? I already said that a sample from a thin line between love an hate goes at the intro and the ending of the 3rd verse. Then the hook and then the sample gets scratched out for the outro. Anyway, thanx for the feedback regardless. I thought about making this mixtape with no hooks but you gotta have hooks at some point. When is ur audio gonna be done so we can all peep out how you get down????

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 07:28 PM
i dont know, when spokens done with the beats i'll dl them and start writing. i'll keep you posted
peace to the god

INF
07-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Bump

hollywoodrealty
07-25-2006, 06:53 PM
yo i like this shit, kinda mellow, flow is very smooth, simple yet complex, 8.5 out of 10 if i was to rate this, maybe even a 9 out of 10 if i was more high right now, haha peace yo

INF
07-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanx HR.

INF
07-27-2006, 07:54 PM
the fuck? I know somebody can say somethin in here besides just these two. What's up? I be commin thru alot for mf's on tha critique and now mf's aint sayin shit? That's real odd considering that I thought we kept it real up in here. whatever tho, right?

INF
08-02-2006, 12:00 AM
...And as the gods of the audio lounge sleep.

smokebongoncliff
08-02-2006, 01:08 AM
wack hook

Complex
08-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Not bad.. Tha beat is real smooth and lyrics match.. A little laid back for my taste, but quality is iight.. Eyo, I noticed u got Nic from M7 on ya friend list...
Yo thats ma fam right there... I be in SA alot and 2mental is like ma brova straight up... So u know em personally? Let me know..

Peace