PDA

View Full Version : Small Arab Countries...Israel...Nazis...Versaille treaty

GENERAL WISE
07-25-2006, 01:33 AM
So who do you think the small arab states are going to massacre and mistreat?

ed-word
07-25-2006, 05:14 AM
i dont think that arabs are always the guilty ones ;)

Edgar Erebus
07-25-2006, 07:43 AM
I think we, white christian boys, are gonna massacre and mistreat all muslims on the world.

I personall won't, I'm already making plans to rescue my Muslim friend.

iniquity
07-25-2006, 01:48 PM
.. i think israel should calm that fuck down .. |( ..

GENERAL WISE
07-25-2006, 03:41 PM
France and Britain Fucked Germany on Versaille treaty
Germany Fucked Jews during WWII
Jews Fucked Arabs Now
Arabs are building alot of nationalism and will take their anger out on some one else.

dimi
07-25-2006, 06:28 PM
the question is who

HANZO
07-26-2006, 08:29 AM
the question is who

europe as a whole.

Ultimate O. warrior
08-03-2006, 10:13 PM
So who do you think the small arab states are going to massacre and mistreat?

This is a wrong question. but if you have to ask it then i'll say Muslims aren't going to "massacre" anyone BUT they will fight back as they always did even if not as states since the states are ruled by some fake coward leaders they will have to fight in groups or what some rather to call organizaions. and the attacks will be directed to the christians "crusaders" jews "zionists" and the hindus "Hindu nationalism".

As those who committed crimes that no human rights seem to recognize nor do nothing about ---throwing necular bombs on Muslims' villages, rape, torture, and "masscre" Muslims and i don't have to say they were mistreated, do i?---yet "they" are ready to bark about the re-actions of Muslims and label it as "terrorism".

Urban_Journalz
08-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Iniquity and Ultimate O are right. Israel started this shit in the 40's when they ran up on Palestine. Muslims have been getting treated like dirt for decades over there. The only difference is now, they have rockets instead of rocks. NOW everyone wants to talk fuckin' peace. Truth be told, if I was over there, I'd be knee-deep in the fight with my fellow Muslims. Condoleeza Rice went over there recently tryin' to talk peace, don't you know Israel put a hit out on her?? That's why she left!!! Israel doesn't want peace.
They want to be the next superpower.

I don't think the Sunni Muslims will take the fight to anyone except those who ask for it. I can't speak for Shi'ites, as they've always been a bit more rowdy than the rest of us. One thing I can say for certain, if Israel keeps up what it's doing, it just might fuck around and unite the whole Arab world under one flag. Not to mention every Muslim in the world who's tired of seeing their brothers and sisters get slaughtered.