PDA

View Full Version : seti has recieved alien contact

zeppelin2k
07-25-2006, 11:00 AM
this is the news from top officials at seti which has been confirmed by more than one source within SETI, they are still recieving the signals and they are getting more with greater frequency, but the NSA is now starting to jam the signals

this was the news on coasttocoastam and the head guy was supposed to come in and talk to them about the signals but his car "broke down"

I have been looking for links to this story but since they havent made an official press release its impossible to find

ed-word
07-25-2006, 01:28 PM
oh shit, whatever the aliens say it will top secret or some shit like that damn it

V4D3R
07-26-2006, 03:11 PM
LMAO - dont be surprised. The best frequency reciever is the mind/soul - you can't jam that.

Kong
07-26-2006, 03:28 PM
I think SETI is a waste of money. It must have other purposes than just searching for ETI.

zeppelin2k
07-26-2006, 04:20 PM
even if they made contact I doubt anyone would ever get to find out what was in the messages

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-26-2006, 06:36 PM
^^^^^^ya man does anyyone else know about fatima
are you talking about the girls in Portugal?

eVoL
07-26-2006, 06:47 PM
being a part of SETI is prolly the easiest job ever, just sittin around all day, beatin your meat, waiting to hear shit on the intercom

zeppelin2k
07-27-2006, 06:09 PM
yea u can watch mad star trek and eat hotpockets all day
I hate hotpockets lol

Kong
07-27-2006, 10:33 PM
^^^^^^ya man does anyyone else know about fatima

What is fatima?

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Fatima is the place in Portugal where 3 little girls claim to have seen the Virgin Mary; how that is connected with alien contact I have no clue and since Palehorse hasnt answered me I dont know what hes on about

DURING THESE EARLY YEARS THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE AND THE CENTRAL
INTELLIGENCE AGENCY EXERCISED COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE 'ALIEN SECRET.'
In fact, the CIA was formed by Presidential Executive Order first as
the Central Intelligence Group for the express purpose of dealing with
the alien presence. Later the National Security Act was passed,
establishing it as the Central Intelligence Agency.