PDA

View Full Version : did Cilvaringz say...

theo himself
07-26-2006, 12:08 PM
"I'm a virgin that attacks like a tiger..." ?

if so, that's probably the weirdest opening line of a rap song.. he says it like he's bragging or something haha.

it's from that song he did w/ RZA ..I forget what it's called "Throwing Stars" or something like that

beeboy
07-26-2006, 12:45 PM
"I'm a virgin that attacks like a tiger..." ?

if so, that's probably the weirdest opening line of a rap song.. he says it like he's bragging or something haha.

it's from that song he did w/ RZA ..I forget what it's called "Throwing Stars" or something like that

first: where do you got that track?
second: this is kind of a metaphoric meaning!
virgin stands for beeing peaceful, not harming anyone without a cause, beeing rightous in the spirit & in the flesh, but beeing ready to attack like a tiger
when egoistic bullshit´s comin through.
so, i think , thats what he meant...by the way...
i think its kinda wise and funky opening...word
peace to the gods, let your brain learn from your soul..i´m out

Wu-Tality
07-26-2006, 12:50 PM
LOL I doubt hes virgin, not really my business. But probably not virgin in the most likely form of the word.

Kong
07-26-2006, 01:43 PM
is a strange one.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-26-2006, 01:50 PM
The track is called Ninja Starz, it''s been around since 99, first time I heard of Cilvaringz. I interpreted it the same way beeboy did, even though it is weird, I took it as a translation problem (English isn't his native tongue)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-26-2006, 04:34 PM
I thought he said Virgo

Chief 'Broom
07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Cilvaringz is a virgin.

Marse Creation
07-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Virgins have the strongest Kung-Fu.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Virgins have the strongest Kung-Fu.
LMAO!

ShaDynasty
07-27-2006, 02:58 PM
lol
cilvaringz is a virgin
he probably didnt like all dem hoes in windows they have in his country

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-27-2006, 06:08 PM
LMAO!

how are you able to have so many pics in your sig? I try to put one and it won't let me.

Sicka than aidZ
07-29-2006, 04:53 PM
how are you able to have so many pics in your sig? I try to put one and it won't let me.

GANGSTA DOG

Unforgiven
07-29-2006, 04:53 PM
Ben is Jesus....

Urban_Journalz
07-30-2006, 11:14 PM
"As seven clouds form a storm/I baffle Gabriel The Archangel of death/"Death to his first born!"/Earth mourns/Wu-Killa Beez on the swarm/From the battleship throw darts that be accurate/We ninjas/We backflip with tactics and anthrax/Arise like a novice from Earth on the canvas of Clan/Fist to fist/Kamakaze shocking like Nazi documents/Up out the head/About to strike down near the bucker of the Glock-smiths/Blessed with Dirty Weaponry/Teks from the 70's/Gone with the wind/Slug minds within'/My men tackle dykes with the 7 deadly dicks/Then like my coveneant/My government is stationed in my Hall of Double Justice/So prepare to be slayed by the truth/It's blood for blood when all Hell breaks loose son.
-Cilvaringz
Wu-Tang Killa Beez: The Sting-"Woodchuck"
English may not be the brotha's native tounge, but damn it, he's still nasty.
Peace