PDA

View Full Version : "Biggest Waste of Space" competition

Edgar Erebus
07-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Name your two candidates for official title "Biggest waste of space of the WuTangCorpdotcom".

Criteria:
- number of posts
- percentage of nonsense posts
- number of missed out threads
- dumbness.

My two candidates arrrrrrrre:

General Wise & Sicka Than Aidz

Unforgiven
07-27-2006, 11:31 AM
You for making this dumb thread...

Tha Double-P
07-27-2006, 11:31 AM
general wise cuz some of sickas shit is actually worth reading.

Gawd
07-27-2006, 12:37 PM
General wise.....

Robert
07-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Skale

GENERAL WISE
07-27-2006, 02:46 PM
General wise.....

All i have to say is...

Fuck you

Gawd
07-27-2006, 02:53 PM
And that is usually the problem

GENERAL WISE
07-27-2006, 03:09 PM
gotta go with:

Queen of Poetry (all she ever contributes to is "the neverending say anything thread" this is a fuckin "WU" forum, not a godamn, "hey! i'm preganant by some other dude again and I dunno his name! so I'm gonna ramble on about nothing related to hip hop on a HIP HOP forum!" take some birth control hoe, and thats knowledge right thurr haha)

Aqueous Moon (bitch only posts in KTL and thats it, if u wanna preach your useless nonsense, go to a godamn allah akbar forum bitch, and tell em all I said bakka lakka dirka dirka, I mean I understand there are some like "hollywoodreality" that only post in the battlefield, but atleast its related to rap for fuck sakes, the whole KTL should be shut down anyway from all u swelled-headed egotistical faggots thinkin that your views and ideas are actually worth something here contributing to society, get over yourselves, your nobody important, i can't say it enough)

and the rest of u whatever, your cool i guess, except for the folks who continously post here drunk or high looking for attention thinking their being cool or funny, sad thing iz the fact your wasting your buzz on a fuckin forum...for those of u who this applies to: your social life = 0%

And finally, the folks who continue to suck up to the women on this forum calling them "hun" and "baby", get yourselves a date outside of cyberspace u ugly losers, your the reason why people who come on forums get a bad name and are labelled as "nerds" ya dumb fucks!

Stak keep owning fools, ED keep posting gun pics and Big Bad Man, keep giving out MMA tips, atleast u guys make it entertaining here.....the rest are cool in my book (unseen, benzo, princerai, hectis, etc etc) except the few who "know who they are" and by that I mean "those" are the ones who take up useless space here
peace

Wow, you wrote so much about your feelings. my vote goes to kris for being so emotional.

stak84
07-27-2006, 03:13 PM
your all faggits

AHHAHAHHAHAH OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps general wise is starting to make my keyboard stink

ShaDynasty
07-27-2006, 03:14 PM
i bet i post more than anyone on the site, butits all good clever shit i post sometimes, well occasionally

GENERAL WISE
07-27-2006, 03:18 PM
your all faggits

AHHAHAHHAHAH OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps general wise is starting to make my keyboard stink

:learning: "heheh DURRRR DURRR YOu is a GAy

hehehe OWNED!!!!" - stak

GENERAL WISE
07-27-2006, 03:18 PM
^ quiet u useless afghan, b4 i call the immigration department and they deport your ass on a flying carpet back to "alladin-ville" or wherever your from haha j/k

I already have my green card
:fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku::fucku:: fucku:

stak84
07-27-2006, 03:20 PM
oOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN GENERAL JUST OWNED MY
PUNK ASS AHAHHAHAH DO THAT SHIT SON!!!!!!!!!

ShaDynasty
07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
^^^penii

Gawd
07-27-2006, 04:19 PM
GW.... stop making a threads 3 times a day. They are usually piles of dung.

Also you are incapable of owning any1 at this stage of yor internetweb career.