PDA

View Full Version : List ways 5% Islam is different from Orthodox Islam

GENERAL WISE
07-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Main differences:

Muslims believe in one God (same god as jew/christian/baha..etc) 5% believe that the black man is god (has nothing to do with Islam).

VillainousV
07-28-2006, 01:01 PM
the 5% believe that the Black man is god, only if he is leading a righteous life and is conscious about himself and the world around him. The Black Man is god of his own life, and it's his duty to take care of his family and spread REAL knowledge to his people. ALLAH is Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. The extensions of the human body. All of these are used in conjunction to maintain and uplift himself physically and mentally, and do the same for his family and people. A black man without a head (mind) is what you see as the negative image portrayed as the Black Race itself. We are dead without a head. This is true right?.....Of Course!
Word is bond. Pe@cE.

LORD NOSE
07-29-2006, 09:57 PM
there is no such thing as 5% Islam

and it should not be compared to orthodox (old rituals compulsively carried out) "what you call" Islam

GENERAL WISE
07-30-2006, 02:58 AM

and it should not be compared to orthodox (old rituals compulsively carried out) "what you call" Islam

Sunny Winters is the whitest 5%er in the world

Kephrem
07-30-2006, 03:05 AM

I doubt it, that would be Azreal.

crass
07-30-2006, 05:19 AM

hahaha that is so funny he would say "compulsively carried out," as if the ridiculous rituals of the 5% are any different. :fucku::fucku::fucku::loser::loser::loser:

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2006, 07:21 AM
if you aint pro white fuck you.

thats the main diff.

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:34 AM
hahaha that is so funny he would say "compulsively carried out," as if the ridiculous rituals of the 5% are any different. :fucku::fucku::fucku::loser::loser::loser:

give us all just 1 example of a ritual carried out by the NGE

we'll wait

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:35 AM

you seen me before ?

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:37 AM
if you aint pro white fuck you.

thats the main diff.

but everyone knows that already
your people done a good job in letting the world know and feel yalls pro whiteness

VillainousV
07-30-2006, 12:06 PM
not 2 diss anybody, but white people are why the world is so fucked up today yo. Study ya history, and the truth will be known. word is bond. Doubt that, and i wish u luck in life cuz you'll need it (seein as how you'd be among ignorace for the rest of your existance)

Mumm Ra
07-30-2006, 03:19 PM
white people are naturally more left brained as well documented by western science (I am white). It would serve many well to learn the functions of the brain hemispheres...
peace

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 04:50 PM
yea black people have nothing to do with this world going to shit...they dont smoke tons of crack kill each other glorify guns violence and everything else that is ignorant.

yea black people have nothing to do with this world going to shit...they dont smoke tons of crack kill each other glorify guns violence and everything else that is ignorant.

as americans under white peoples rule, yes we smoke crack (we don't grow coke though, or manufacter the vials crack comes in)
yes we kill each other - white people don't kill each other ? (we don't manufacter them guns or the bullets)
yes we glorify guns and violence - we don't make horror movies or glorify body mutilation though

thats a ku klux klansmans reason for hating black people

black people smoke crack
they kill each other
and they glorify violence
they're ignorant
they stink
they are ugly and shit colored so lets hang em all

JASPER
07-30-2006, 04:57 PM
I feel it's my duty to let you know I'm not pro black. No, I'm not pro white either. I think you should all go on with your lives. Get out of your victim role and just get a job, stop smoking crack and sitting on your porch all day with that 50 cent garbage. You know we're all people and we should break trough this racial segregation.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 02:00 AM
fuck yeah..........^^^^^

Robert
07-31-2006, 12:22 PM
not 2 diss anybody, but white people are why the world is so fucked up today yo. Study ya history, and the truth will be known. word is bond. Doubt that, and i wish u luck in life cuz you'll need it (seein as how you'd be among ignorace for the rest of your existance)

Really? What about the persistent problems in the arab world that seem to run our lives these days (petrol prices, threat of war, terrorism etc)? Are they white. Right now i'd say its religion and the way it has been interpreted that has fucked up our world. Oh, and yes white ppl have caused a lot of problems, my point is, not as much as intolerant religions (not to offend muslims on this site) in my time on this planet.....

Urban_Journalz
07-31-2006, 07:41 PM
OK. I'm Muslim. Born & Raised. Orthodox.
To answer the original question.

1:Orthodox Muslims follow the 5 Pillars Of Islam.
[1: THe is no god but GOD and Muhammad (Upon Whom be Peace) is the Final Messenger of God [2: 5 daily prayers every day for all of our lives are obligatory. [3: Zakat (charity) to those in need out of whatever we have [4: Fasting during the Holy Month Of Ramadan [5: A pilgrimage to The Holy City Of Mecca at least once in a lifetime.

5%'ers do none of these things. In actual fact, the 5% branch of Islam is an offshoot of The Nation Of Islam. Which, in truth, has a few screws loose as far as the rules of Islam go. The term "God" among 5%er's comes from the beginning of our (Mankind's, not just us black people) creation."

"And Allah said to the angels, "I will create man from sounding clay. Once I have breathed into him of MY spirit, fall ye down in prostration."

So in actual fact, ALL of mankind has the spirit of The Most High within them. Which is why I, personally, address all of my peoples with the term, because I both know and respect this fact.
Also, most of your 5%ers are devoid of true guidance. They take the lessons and a name and figure that's all they need and they're automatically better than the rest of us. They also believe that no matter what they do, righteous or sinful, will not be held against them. They believe the title alone will save them, and that's all they'll be judged upon. In that respect, you'll find a similarity between them and most Jews. Like it or lump it, that's the truth.

5's don't address the rest of Mankind as a whole family descended from the same 2 original beings as Orthodox Muslims, Chistians and Jews do. If y'all heard "Ironman" then you remember clearly when Papa Wu was saying, "People go back in the day and they say, "Yea well, one man, one woman, Adam and Eve...there ain't no such thing."

Some 5s also eat pork, with the claim that, "My body isn't effected by it." Come on now. ALL 3 religions are told NOT to consume the pig because it's a dirty animal.
"What he gave was a sector of the swine/When The Bible, it CONDEMNS the pig/I don't mean to pull your hems or flip your wigz." Killah Priest: Heavy Mental-"B.I.B.L.E."

and screw y'all who don't agree, that song was BANGIN'.

A lot of 5s also wear gold and silk. Both of which Muslim males are told to refrain from wearing because these ornaments are reserved for the righteous once they pass through The Holy Gates.

A lot of 5s read The Qur'an. Yet, they, just like a lot of other people in all of the 3 major religions, have done one of the worst things you can ever do. That is, if you believe in The Most High and The Last Day. That being, taking the part of The Holy Book that suits you, and throwing the rest to the wind.

All being said, I don't hate 5s. Nor do I hate anyone who doesn't believe what I believe. The Qur'an says, "Let there be no compultion in religion." As long as you don't attack me, nor attack anyone unjustly, I have no problems with you.

I do check the very few who actually have the audacity to preach one thing, then do the exact opposite of what they call themselves reppin'.

Peace.

-Mad Skillz-
07-31-2006, 11:47 PM
stop smoking crack and sitting on your porch all day with that 50 cent garbage.

Dude, havn't you heard...the white man created crack because it is engineered to chemically bind with melanin, thus crack is much more addictive to the superior black race due to their increased amounts of melanin.

:list:

FIGHT THE POWER

Urban_Journalz
08-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Engineered to chemically combine ith melanin is it?? Damn. Now that's somethin' I didn't know. Yet, I'm not a bit surprised by it either.

Hand-Picked God
08-01-2006, 02:31 PM
If you spell "Arm Leg Leg Arm Head" in any different language, your outcome wouldn't be Allah. To me, 5% is bit too americanized to actually achieve real influence. Besides Wu-Tang and fam.

Aqueous Moon
08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
If you spell "Arm Leg Leg Arm Head" in any different language, your outcome wouldn't be Allah. To me, 5% is bit too americanized to actually achieve real influence. Besides Wu-Tang and fam.

That's just an acronym used to teach those who can't yet manifest the truth behind the Black Man being God.

That acronym is not the only way to teach this Truth. It can be spoken in any other language just the same and without the acronym.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Dude, havn't you heard...the white man created crack because it is engineered to chemically bind with melanin, thus crack is much more addictive to the superior black race due to their increased amounts of melanin.

:list:

FIGHT THE POWER

:point: so what if he did. its your choice to do it. we aint ramming it down ya fucking drug infested throat.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Really? What about the persistent problems in the arab world that seem to run our lives these days (petrol prices, threat of war, terrorism etc)? Are they white. Right now i'd say its religion and the way it has been interpreted that has fucked up our world. Oh, and yes white ppl have caused a lot of problems, my point is, not as much as intolerant religions (not to offend muslims on this site) in my time on this planet.....

:yessad: oh so very true......

Koolish
08-02-2006, 01:35 AM
That's just an acronym used to teach those who can't yet manifest the truth behind the Black Man being God.

That acronym is not the only way to teach this Truth. It can be spoken in any other language just the same and without the acronym. what i want to know is where else in the world has 5% sprouted forth? my first guess would be Africa, because if 5% teaches that the black man is god for he is the orignal man, Africans in certain countries would be the first to realize this especially with imperialism. 5% should mean 5% of the world's population shouldn't it? so let's get some countries. and what really sucks for non-english 5%ers is the supreme alphabet, that shit's not gonna be easy for them to remember.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 01:40 AM
what i want to know is where else in the world has 5% sprouted forth? my first guess would be Africa, because if 5% teaches that the black man is god for he is the orignal man, Africans in certain countries would be the first to realize this especially with imperialism. 5% should mean 5% of the world's population shouldn't it? so let's get some countries. and what really sucks for non-english 5%ers is the supreme alphabet, that shit's not gonna be easy for them to remember.

God knows man but Christianity is HUGE in Africa, that i do know.

Prince Rai
08-02-2006, 08:50 AM
i see no point of this thread really.

5%ers do not associate themselves with muslims as such, so why do we desperately seek differences?

anyway, Islam is much more broader than what we think.

i respect the 5% Nation, i feel they are misunderstood very often and people just pick upon certain aspects of them and make them so big that the meaning of the concept is taken out of context.

I feel we are all entitled to a belief, and whoever does not want to accept it, leave it.

the silencer
08-04-2006, 10:08 PM
"And Allah said to the angels, "I will create man from sounding clay. Once I have breathed into him of MY spirit, fall ye down in prostration."

So in actual fact, ALL of mankind has the spirit of The Most High within them. Which is why I, personally, address all of my peoples with the term, because I both know and respect this fact.

True that dog. Nice post.

I recently finished readin book about the history of monotheism (its called A History of God by Karen Armstrong if u wanna check it out) and the biggest thing i took outta the book was how many different philosophers and groups and stuff, from ALL religions, came to the conclusion that there is no God "out there". You can't objectively prove his existence with science. You gotta search inside YOURSELF thru meditation and contemplation.

Sounds like 5% kinda shit but im tellin u. Look up the Faylasufs of Islam, Origen or Clement of Alexandria who were Christians. There's many more but i cant remember off the top of my head.

The point alota them kept coming to is that when u are able to be bring your body to absolute peace (thru yoga or somethin like that) u are able to see deep inside your self and see and feel the divine reflection inside of you.

Also, the point was made in the book that Christ was truly just a MAN. Not half man half God or whatever. He always called himself "Son of Man" and tried to emphasize to his disciples that he was just a human like them and that THEY cood do the same miracles and shit that he was performin.

Check out Matthew 17:10 and Mark 11:22. He gets pissed at his apostles cuz they couldnt heal a sick kid and he tells them if they just have faith in God they will be able to MOVE MOUNTAINS.

I could go on but i think im straying away from any sort of point now...

knewcheeze
08-05-2006, 02:12 PM
PEACE

hmmmm....well lets be specific....

if you mean Orthidox Islam as the ORIGINAL AND TRUE Islam as brought to Prophet Muhammad then eye would say there is no difference beetween 5% and Orthidox Islam...

if you mean Orthidox Islam as it is known today eye would say they are very different because Orthidox Islam as it is known today is a Greek-influenced white washed euro-centric Plato Islam....

bye for now

Aqueous Moon
08-05-2006, 04:01 PM
what i want to know is where else in the world has 5% sprouted forth? my first guess would be Africa, because if 5% teaches that the black man is god for he is the orignal man, Africans in certain countries would be the first to realize this especially with imperialism. 5% should mean 5% of the world's population shouldn't it? so let's get some countries. and what really sucks for non-english 5%ers is the supreme alphabet, that shit's not gonna be easy for them to remember.

The thing you have to realize is that the wisdom of the NGE is like a custom made sword. It was crafted for us and by us. It was made with the finest steel, and it requires us to have the proper technique when we handle it. We need to be carefull about how we swing this sword.

Most of my people here in Amerikkka have never even set foot in Africa or any other part of the planet. It's hard to relate to our people in other parts of the world when we have been soo culturally deprived from them.

This is why I love and respect Wu Tang. Through hip hop, they are able to reach people that I can't. Wu Tang drops seeds of truth in heads all over the world through their music.

I don't know how many Gods and Earths their are in other countries or in Africa. But, I do know that we are seen and heard all over the planet.

HANZO
08-05-2006, 05:33 PM
PEACE

hmmmm....well lets be specific....

if you mean Orthidox Islam as the ORIGINAL AND TRUE Islam as brought to Prophet Muhammad then eye would say there is no difference beetween 5% and Orthidox Islam...

if you mean Orthidox Islam as it is known today eye would say they are very different because Orthidox Islam as it is known today is a Greek-influenced white washed euro-centric Plato Islam....

bye for now

explain the term greek-influenced white washed euro-centric plato islam??

Urban_Journalz
08-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Also, the point was made in the book that Christ was truly just a MAN. Not half man half God or whatever. He always called himself "Son of Man" and tried to emphasize to his disciples that he was just a human like them and that THEY cood do the same miracles and shit that he was performin.

Check out Matthew 17:10 and Mark 11:22. He gets pissed at his apostles cuz they couldnt heal a sick kid and he tells them if they just have faith in God they will be able to MOVE MOUNTAINS.

I could go on but i think im straying away from any sort of point now...

For real dog, the point is within what you were saying. That being that all of us are capable of miraculous feats if we just believe we are.
I'm reading this book, for like the 6th or 7th time called "The Muslim Jesus: Sayings and Stories in Islamic Literature." and one saying goes,

"The diciples couldn't find their prohpet so they went out searching for him. They then found him walking upon water. One of the disciples said, "Shall we walk toward you O Spirit of God?"
"Certainly" said Jesus. After 2 steps, the disciples foot sank. At that point Jesus said, "Stretch forth your hand you man of little faith. If the son of Adam had but a mustard seed worth of faith, he would walk upon water."

All of us have to look within' to find the truth. Also, we have to look outward. In looking outward though, we have to be very careful that what we read or learn isn't for someone else's benefit. Look to the Heavens for the answers, not Earth, as she, just like all of us, is a creation. Truth still lies within' the Earth, you just have to sift through the bull to find it. Ex: As the seasons change and the trees die, so shall we, and as the seasons change and the trees live again, so shall we be risen again for questioning.

Jesus (upon whom be peace) was a man. However,
what makes him so special is the fact that he was the only other man after Adam (upon whom be peace) to be born without an Eathly father. Does that make him special? Yes. However, knowing and believing that you have the same abilities he has is why he got mad at his own crew. Because they had yet to believe.

Peace

the silencer
08-08-2006, 09:04 PM
this thread is takin a weird turn.....

Anyway, there's one thing i disagree with ya about there Slasher. I come from a Catholic family but as for what u said about Jesus and Adam are the only men to be born without an earthly father....eh, i'm not so sure about the virgin conception anymore. How the hell would they really know, ya know?

And the earliest written Gospel book is the book of Mark which was written in about 70 A.D. like 40 years after Jesus' death. If you check that book, it just starts out with Christ already being a man and he becomes baptized by John and then he goes around and starts preaching the word. There's no shit about his birth or his childhood or whatever.

I don't mean to offend anybody or sound sacrilege but really nobody knew who Jesus was until he started preaching and teaching when he was like 20 (i think) and everyone was just like "damn, this dude is the son of a carpenter and he's so wise" or whatever. You get what i'm sayin.

I strayed way off topic again there but the point that i was trying to make and that u made before, is that ANY man has the potential to be God. It's inside every man not just the black man. No offense to NGE but that shit is just absurd. Centuries before the Nation of Islam there were ppl talkin about man being God. Do the knowledge peeps.

PEACE

ShaolN SorCeress
08-09-2006, 02:48 AM
this thread is takin a weird turn.....

Anyway, there's one thing i disagree with ya about there Slasher. I come from a Catholic family but as for what u said about Jesus and Adam are the only men to be born without an earthly father....eh, i'm not so sure about the virgin conception anymore. How the hell would they really know, ya know?

And the earliest written Gospel book is the book of Mark which was written in about 70 A.D. like 40 years after Jesus' death. If you check that book, it just starts out with Christ already being a man and he becomes baptized by John and then he goes around and starts preaching the word. There's no shit about his birth or his childhood or whatever.

I don't mean to offend anybody or sound sacrilege but really nobody knew who Jesus was until he started preaching and teaching when he was like 20 (i think) and everyone was just like "damn, this dude is the son of a carpenter and he's so wise" or whatever. You get what i'm sayin.

I strayed way off topic again there but the point that i was trying to make and that u made before, is that ANY man has the potential to be God. It's inside every man not just the black man. No offense to NGE but that shit is just absurd. Centuries before the Nation of Islam there were ppl talkin about man being God. Do the knowledge peeps.

PEACE That's only in the bible and you obvisousily don't read the Qur'an. The bible has been rewritting too many times and fo' real it's kinda like a made up brain washing system for people who have no true faith of their own. While there is some truth to the bible, the final revelation (the Qur'an) is a confirmation and a continuation of both books revealed before it. The Qur'an tells you that Mary (raha) was a virgin and that not only was Jesus (pbuh) human, but he also spoke from the cradle. The idea behind the message from "on high" is that we have no business questioning how the message is delivered or too whom it is delivered to!! I don't want to go there...but I might have to-if you're not sure about the her virginity, then you wouldn't be sure about Noah's (pbuh) flood, nor would you be sure about the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah. While there is proof of the above mentioned, we don't have tengible proof that Mary (raha) was a virgin. This is where you have to choose to believe or not! So in closing, MAD LOVE TO SHROPSHER_SLASHER!!! Stay true to you and what you believe and keep teach those who wish to learn more than just what is commonly taught in Sunday School!! (K)

Synergy777
08-09-2006, 08:19 AM
what about the expulsion, what do you think?

the koran refutes the trinity(pagan solar/satanic worship) and the real name was issa/yashuah not jesus christos(greek name). why do u think they changed his colour(cesare borgia), they celebrate saturnalia( dec 25th, birthday of a homosexual sun god) and easter(ishtar, fertility goddesses) which mary/lillith/isis has been based on. its all babylon. the whole satanic religions(judaism/talmud) and christianity(bible.kjv/council of nicea). why do you think they whitewashed history, they do all this to support their satanic chosen race, white supremacy. what would white people do, if they found out their saviour was black/brown.

i have been on other sites, but the amount of oppostion the truth gets, i just leave them to it, some people are beyond redemption.they shall reap what they sow.

supremecharma
08-09-2006, 08:28 AM
shut up fool, i do think my saviour is brown.....

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 05:03 PM
what about the expulsion, what do you think?

the koran refutes the trinity(pagan solar/satanic worship) and the real name was issa/yashuah not jesus christos(greek name). why do u think they changed his colour(cesare borgia), they celebrate saturnalia( dec 25th, birthday of a homosexual sun god) and easter(ishtar, fertility goddesses) which mary/lillith/isis has been based on. its all babylon. the whole satanic religions(judaism/talmud) and christianity(bible.kjv/council of nicea). why do you think they whitewashed history, they do all this to support their satanic chosen race, white supremacy. what would white people do, if they found out their saviour was black/brown.

i have been on other sites, but the amount of oppostion the truth gets, i just leave them to it, some people are beyond redemption.they shall reap what they sow.

good post

ShaolN SorCeress
08-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Well first off, I know what it means when i see a rebel flag....and honestly yes i may look white but i have no respect whatsoever for the KKK...They should be lined up and shot!! I'm not cruel to any race..I just don't believe that we should be forced to believe one main religion!!!!

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 01:25 AM
good post

whys that? :nonono:

JASPER
08-10-2006, 06:49 AM
and honestly yes i may look white but i have no respect whatsoever for the KKK...
Yeah, like every other white person supports the KKK.

Urban_Journalz
08-10-2006, 01:49 PM
As far as the 'real name' not being jesus cristos. It's a different language. That's like saying Jose and Joseph or Charles and Carlos are different. While The holidays in Christianity are all made up by people for various reasons, you can't blame what was written on the people that practice it.

Just because one group of people does more dirt than another, doesn't make the whole group evil. Judaism and Christianity aren't devil worshipping religions. They just have a few screws loose. Christianity more that Judaism in that sense. The fact of the matter is, none of you read enough about these things. It's easy to point fingers, but it's way harder to actually stand for something. Know when you're making a point about something, and when you're just speaking in order to be heard.

Peace.

Much Love to the Shaolin Sorceress. We Ain't Playin' Wit' Cha!!!

Kephrem
08-10-2006, 02:22 PM
the koran refutes the trinity(pagan solar/satanic worship)

Neither does the Bible promote said concept.

and the real name was issa/yashuah not jesus christos(greek name).

Jesus Christ is the translation of his name-title from the Hebrew.

why do u think they changed his colour(cesare borgia),

Whose "they"?

they celebrate saturnalia( dec 25th, birthday of a homosexual sun god) and easter(ishtar, fertility goddesses)

WHOSE "THEY"?

which mary/lillith/isis has been based on.

These days are in fact NOT based on Mary.

its all babylon.

Your very last assertion was FALSE, so how could everything you just finished mentioning be "all Babylon"?

the whole satanic religions(judaism/talmud)

Broad generalization. You wer'nt specific if you meant the ancient forms or the more modern. (post middle ages)

and christianity(bible.kjv/council of nicea).

Assertion. These three in fact codemn/ed Babylon.

why do you think they whitewashed history, they do all this to support their satanic chosen race, white supremacy. what would white people do, if they found out their saviour was black/brown.

They whitewashed history, but you're here distorting facts, & presenting false information with little, albeit some, truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

Aqueous Moon
08-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Damn Keph....that scripture is on point. I gotta respect that. It's the truth.

ShaolN SorCeress
08-11-2006, 09:02 PM
As far as the 'real name' not being jesus cristos. It's a different language. That's like saying Jose and Joseph or Charles and Carlos are different. While The holidays in Christianity are all made up by people for various reasons, you can't blame what was written on the people that practice it.

Just because one group of people does more dirt than another, doesn't make the whole group evil. Judaism and Christianity aren't devil worshipping religions. They just have a few screws loose. Christianity more that Judaism in that sense. The fact of the matter is, none of you read enough about these things. It's easy to point fingers, but it's way harder to actually stand for something. Know when you're making a point about something, and when you're just speaking in order to be heard.

Peace.

Much Love to the Shaolin Sorceress. We Ain't Playin' Wit' Cha!!!

First off, thanks for the shout out!!! YOU KNOW IT!!! CUZ WE GOT FEENS @ THE LIQUOR STORE!!! On this topic... I fo real said my piece and that's that. Hey Shropsher, stay true and don't let anyone try to shut you down, you know how peolpe be HATIN'. Hit me back,

Peace,

Much love back the Shropsher Slasher. WE ON THE GRIND ALL THE TIME, AIN'T NUTTIN ON MY MIND BUT GEORGIA!!!!