PDA

View Full Version : How Long Do U Think Were Gonna Have Internet?

Sicka than aidZ
07-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Here Lies The Web 19whatever - ????

LHX
07-27-2006, 08:00 PM
until the electricity goes out

maybe late 2008 or 2009

maybe sooner

maybe a bit later

JASPER
07-27-2006, 08:14 PM
I'll be living in the woods before that happens.

LHX
07-27-2006, 08:18 PM
I'll be living in the woods before that happens.

you gonna have any extra room?

JASPER
07-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Not really, but I'm going to need someone to keep me warm during those cold forest nights...

LHX
07-27-2006, 08:34 PM
o no i am too embarassed to respond in this thread i feel like everybody is watching me

JASPER
07-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Don't let them bother you, real men talking here, about doing menly things.

Your ledge is not unknown to me, toots.

LHX
07-27-2006, 08:43 PM
people do what they have to do to survive

JASPER
07-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Can't survive without love... that's what my uncle says.

LHX
07-27-2006, 08:53 PM
From Hagakure:

This was Nakano Shikibu's opinion.
When one is young, he can often bring on shame for a lifetime by homosexual acts. To have no understanding of this is dangerous. As there is no one to inform young men of this matter, I can give its general outline.
One should understand that a woman is faithful to only one husband. Our feelings go to one person for one lifetime. If this is not so, it is the same as sodomy or prostitution. This is shame for a warrior. Ihara Saikaku has written a famous line that goes, "An adolescent without an older lover is the same as a woman with no husband." But this sort of person is ridiculous.
A young man should test an older man for at least five years, and if he is assured of that person's intentions, then he too should request the relationship. A fickle person will not enter deeply into a relationship and later will abandon his lover.
If they can assist and devote their lives to each other, then their nature can be ascertained. But if one partner is crooked, the other should say that there are hindrances to the relationship and sever it with firmness. If the first should ask what those hindrances are, then one should respond that he will never in his life say. If he should continue to push the matter, one should get angry ; if he continues to push even further, cut him down.
Furthermore, the older man should ascertain the younger's real motives in the aforementioned way. If the younger man can devote himself and get into the situation for five or six years, then it will not be unsuitable.
Above all, one should not divide one's way into two. One should strive in the Way of the Samurai.

love can move mountains

JASPER
07-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah, brokeback mountains...

Five years eh... oh I'm gonna test you... test you good. Only this internet thing is keeping me from touching your furry chest, if only I could jump into this monitor and make our zeros and ones meet, I want to take you to the land of Anas Pnas, where the peacocks roam free amongst the gay comrades of our homotopia. I'd feel so more at ease when I can express myself so vividly in accordance with finding my inner sunflower.

LHX
07-27-2006, 09:21 PM
damn yo

packing a lot of passion these days

i dont know nothing about inner sunflowers - i aint into that chakra stuff
but
are you familiar with the stark fist of removal?

zeppelin2k
07-27-2006, 10:08 PM
wow this thread went homo quick
they are already watching everyone, the internet is half gone

JASPER
07-28-2006, 08:44 AM
damn yo

packing a lot of passion these days

i dont know nothing about inner sunflowers - i aint into that chakra stuff
but
are you familiar with the stark fist of removal?Never heard of that, but I have done many kama sutra positions on a bed of spikes. That kind of thing lasts...

Mumm Ra
07-28-2006, 09:59 AM
LOL stark fist of removal....
alright sorry Im done
praise "Bob"

LHX
07-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Never heard of that, but I have done many kama sutra positions on a bed of spikes. That kind of thing lasts...

call me

LOL stark fist of removal....
alright sorry Im done
praise "Bob"
somebody recognizes

eternal salvation or triple your money back

praise "Bob" indeed

getting back on track:

wow this thread went homo quick
they are already watching everyone, the internet is half gone

its kind of true

they cant police the entire thing, but theyd like to

enjoy it while it lasts

people will use the internet to come together, and once everything is in order, we wont need it anymore

i mean, what is the internet, really?

its just teaching us how to communicate better, and serving as a communication tool in the meantime

Sicka than aidZ
07-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Can't survive without love... that's what my uncle says.

Lmao, jasper keeps hittin on LHX, classic shit dog:thumbup:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-28-2006, 02:08 PM
lmao ! gOOD lORD

LHX
07-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Neo?

where's Trinity?

hectis
07-28-2006, 04:09 PM
I Will Have It Until I Stop Paying My Bill

Wu-tang Fan