PDA

View Full Version : Wu-affiliates at WuTangCorp.com?

theo himself
07-28-2006, 08:06 PM
which wu-tang affiliates come through here every now and then? like dreaddy kruger, cilvaringz, bronze, barracuda et al ? I'm curious because I want to get in touch with some of them .. I have a prod. company and co-run a label.. I have a backlog of beats that I've put to no use at all.. and since they're so heavily wu-inspired, I'd rather give it to them first than put them out on one of my projects.. I don't want to be like kanye west, I want to give credit where it's due!

by the way, who is CNOevil

ERN-DAWGY
07-30-2006, 12:31 PM
wu members dont really come on this site anymore due to the fact that when they make a post in here everybody hates on them n shows no respect, so pretty much they dont like 99% of people on this site so you probably have better luck to contact them through somewhere else. CNO is just some dude that post on chambermusik i donno if hes a admin or not..

LORD ZERO
07-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Cno Evil Is Chambermusik Staff I Think

Qwiffersniffer
07-30-2006, 03:48 PM
I Smoke Rock!!! Ahh Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa... Now I Think What I'll Do Is Snort A Bunch Of Heroin, Or, Smoke A Bunch Of Crack, Persay.

ERN-DAWGY
07-30-2006, 04:53 PM
nah god mix the heron with the coke n shoot it..thats how real killas get down

Pretty Toney
07-31-2006, 04:17 AM
ey what you want Theo ?!? iīm Pretty Toney aka Da Kid Toney and i canīt get through to them so what you want as"Theo himself" hahaha you canīt come through.. Toney standin over Theo donīt you know!? hahaha FUCK WU TANG! FUCK YOUR WANNADO`S! WU TANG NIGGAS IS REALLY GAY AND NEED TO DROP DEAD! ALL OF THEM!

Pretty Toney
07-31-2006, 04:18 AM
and if you a whitey.. your chance to colab with these animals, sinks to 0,2% possibility anyways

theo himself
08-08-2006, 03:24 PM
ummmm... what?

anyway, I have a lot of stuff that I would give only to the wu-tang kids, and I have a few ideas for the projects they could be included in..

if I could get any names/contact info that might help, that would be cool - I'm sure there are a few people who know people who know people y'kno?

thx.

INF
08-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Say tho, PT really did put together an spit out (what?) 5 mixtapes in like a month an a half? Thats real. An They jus finally gettin props for that wucorp mixtape. Who knows whos watchin up in here.Do ur thing an if you get it done then there you go.

One.

100pr00f
08-08-2006, 04:31 PM
drop some beats here main

i got wu to listen to are mixtape
and got shout outs from them for it as a intro
put some beats on the 2nd mixtape when it starts..u could get heard that way