PDA

View Full Version : wu tang latino !!

Thomas Creed
07-07-2005, 12:27 PM
whats this shit i been hearing about wu tang with reggaeton on some latino shit ?

someone clear this up for me

PolitiC
07-07-2005, 12:28 PM
yeah rza started a new label 4 the latino artists to support the reggaeton movement or sumptin..i dont really care it wont prolly effect the clan at all

camaleonz
07-07-2005, 12:35 PM
If Tego Calderon is in there, it will be an freakin awesome group

THE W
07-07-2005, 01:03 PM
its what happens when you dont know what your doing but you have too much money and too much time on your hands.

Thomas Creed
07-07-2005, 02:22 PM
ok cool thank guys

LordReveal
07-07-2005, 02:34 PM
hold up hold up. I'm Dominican and from what I'm readin ya'll trying to bash this idea. RZA IS startin Wu-Tang Latino but for one second don't get it twisted. The God said the label will not have anything to do with Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon or the likes. Wu-Tang Latino will feature new artists and their music will be an hispanic reflection of Wu-Tang music. It aint gonna be that candy-pop-ass raeggeton or whatever the fuck that means.

Analyze
07-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Man, I feel if this nigga has time to jump on the "Latin Explosion" then this can get the gods in the studio to make a real album. Yeah movie scores and good and shit but come on man check for the clan first.

Wu Forever

naranjito1992
12-15-2007, 05:02 PM
hold up hold up. I'm Dominican and from what I'm readin ya'll trying to bash this idea. RZA IS startin Wu-Tang Latino but for one second don't get it twisted. The God said the label will not have anything to do with Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon or the likes. Wu-Tang Latino will feature new artists and their music will be an hispanic reflection of Wu-Tang music. It aint gonna be that candy-pop-ass raeggeton or whatever the fuck that means.

thank you finally sum 1 smart i hate it how all these not latinos dont shut there racist mouths

wu latino is here 2 stay

Blackula Spectacula
01-11-2008, 06:00 PM
hahaha @ most of the threads in here with "wu latino" in the tittle.

Jeru
01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Well it's the place for it...

...on topic...I don't like the idea but I'm not an ass...I'll make my judgement when I hear something, but hey this thing has been around for 2 years and I heard nothing yet so I'm not holding my breath

TAURO
01-11-2008, 09:01 PM
thank you finally sum 1 smart i hate it how all these not latinos dont shut there racist mouths

wu latino is here 2 stay

Im latino and I think this Wu-Latino is a flop.

Blackula Spectacula
01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Im latino and I think this Wu-Latino is a flop.

how many spics are on this site?

11th Chamber
01-11-2008, 09:58 PM
wu latino is here 2 stay

TAURO
01-12-2008, 11:59 AM

Quite alot actually. When it comes to the females of this site the majority are latina.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-17-2008, 06:35 PM

Oye ......Yeah Im Ashamed Of Wu Latino.....

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-16-2008, 10:32 AM
How many spics? I'm not gonna go off on a rant about how that's some racist ass shit (I know you know that), or how that's ignorant as hell (I know you know that too), but I think ya'll are being haters for no reason.

Do what you do without worrying about other people's actions and you just might get somewhere. There's a lot you don't know about many of our artists, and you'd be ashamed to speak ill of one of us, meet us in person, and realize we are not what you thought we were. Check out my music, and judge THAT, but a label is a business and that's what this is all about...

www.myspace.com/mangani