PDA

View Full Version : Robby's road trip STATUS

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2006, 12:50 AM
So a lot of shit has happened since Ive last talked to you guys. No Im not in Sturgis South Dakota yet, but I am outside of Cleveland kind of stranded because our RV camper is having exhaust problems near the manifold and luckily some locals are gonna help us out tomorrow and try an get us back on the road. The start of this trip was a living hell though. Me and my father almost died. No joke. Almost died. What happened was that we were driving down the freeway and were only bout an hour into the trip and the rear left dual wheels on the camper came off (axle included) while traveling at about 70 mph. We saw the wheels take off and pass us then bounce into the woods. I could not believe what I was witnessing. My ol' man somehow managed to manuever from the center lane and into the breakdown lane on 3 wheels without rolling the camper. This was all happening with 18 wheelers and all kinds of shit behind us. I think there really could be a god thats looking out for us.

The people that did the maintence and repairs at the shop are now in deep shit. Even though they worked their asses off and fixed the camper with spare parts from a 1 ton dump truck, they managed to cut corners and fuck up on the exhaust system which was the original repair that was needed before the trip started. Not only did they almost cost us our lives, but now we are pretty much fucked cuz of this new problem and have about 1200 more miles to go. Hopefully we can out to this event in time cuz we have about 12k invested already for our site and products. ($3,800 of that is maine lobster which will be served besides just the BBQ food)

Luckily right now Im kinda in a good mood cuz Im in an airconditioned hotel room, drinking, and have some good sticky buds. I also ate at some japanese restaurant tonight and had by far the cutest asian girl Ive ever met in my life as my waitress. But Im gonna get back to trandsferring music to my new iPod. Ive been almost halfway across the country so far with no music. Its sucked. Pray 4 me.

oh and this is what happened during that 3 wheel joyride...

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2939/dscf0006largeid4.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf0006largeid4.jpg)

Unforgiven
07-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Damn man, thats hectic. Glad to hear your alright though, you in some small Diliverance type town?

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2006, 01:32 AM
Damn man, thats hectic. Glad to hear your alright though, you in some small Diliverance type town?

Nah, I was in a deliverance type town yesterday though. Leroy, NewYork in the upstate part. The people there were creepin me out so we got the fuck up outta there. Right now Im in like Milan, Ohio I think. This place has a strip similar to Vegas but its like all restaurants and department stores and even a giant indoor waterpark is out here. All of this shit is surrounded by cornfields its crazy.

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2006, 01:36 AM
your going to sturgis, lucky motherfucka:vroar:

Unforgiven
07-30-2006, 01:44 AM
Nah, I was in a deliverance type town yesterday though. Leroy, NewYork in the upstate part. The people there were creepin me out so we got the fuck up outta there. Right now Im in like Milan, Ohio I think. This place has a strip similar to Vegas but its like all restaurants and department stores and even a giant indoor waterpark is out here. All of this shit is surrounded by cornfields its crazy.

Are you on a labtop and a wireless connection? That indoor waterpark sounds insane, did you hit that up? I'll just say it, steer clear of towns surrounded by cornfields...wierd things happen in towns like that or maybe i've seen one too many movies....

EAGLE EYE
07-30-2006, 01:52 AM
yea I brought my laptop with me and this is my first chance and maybe only chance to get online. Super 8's offer free wireless which is a pretty cool. Too bad they dont have mini fridges, cuz my last couple of beers might go bad.

Unforgiven
07-30-2006, 01:54 AM
Drink up then man! Super 8 has my business from now lol....