PDA

View Full Version : So I recently asked a black friend a serious question...

Unforgiven
07-30-2006, 01:12 AM
I asked him what flavour of koolaid he liked the best and he responded with red....df, reds a colour not a flavour!

tekunique
07-30-2006, 01:17 AM
yo i aint even know there was different flavor kool aid..lol

Unforgiven
07-30-2006, 01:23 AM
It all tastes the same when you dump a bag of sugar in, eh?

Tha Double-P
07-30-2006, 02:00 AM
fuckin grape cool aid is the way to go

urban_angel
07-30-2006, 05:33 AM
so...erm....what the fuck is kool aid? seriously? we don't have it in the UK, are we missing out ? :D

ShaDynasty
07-30-2006, 08:13 AM
lol
its a powder you put sugar and water with, its probably not very healthy and red is classified as a flavor:
Red
Grape
Lemon-Lime
Turquoise
Raspberry
Strawberry

Frontal Lobotomy
07-30-2006, 08:38 AM
coolaid isn't that wonderful. I've had it brought back a few times when peeps go to America and it was like, powdered cordial or something. I think i'll stick to the Ribena heh

BRONZBODY
07-30-2006, 10:26 AM
I asked him what flavour of koolaid he liked the best and he responded with red....df, reds a colour not a flavour!red is a flavor to us black people.and most blacks love grape.grape kool-aid(or nigga juice as niggas from mississippi like to call it),grape drink,etc.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2006, 01:07 PM
"What the fuck Grape Juice? I want some Grape Drink!" -by Dave Chappelle

Unforgiven
07-30-2006, 02:05 PM
So all that shit the south talks about grape drank is just fucking koolaid?

BRONZBODY
07-30-2006, 02:18 PM
So all that shit the south talks about grape drank is just fucking koolaid?pretty much man.

BRONZBODY
07-30-2006, 02:18 PM
or grape shasta soda

Prolifical ENG
07-30-2006, 02:31 PM
I asked him what flavour of koolaid he liked the best and he responded with red....df, reds a colour not a flavour!

hahaha I seen this thread and I asked a friend who is black the same question, he joked "purple stuff"

*then he shakes his head at this thread*

Its Big Lu baby
07-30-2006, 05:05 PM
pretty much man.

please
i beg u
to post another reply
saying "im just kidding" because what u just wrote
is probably
one of the most retarted things ive read in months

Murdah Piff
07-30-2006, 05:12 PM
nope

purple drank=purple punch=purple sprite=lean=sizzurp

promethazine/codeine mixed with sprite and a grape jolly rancher

Razorsharp
07-30-2006, 05:14 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:clap:

Its Big Lu baby
07-30-2006, 05:16 PM
nope

thanks pifff
god i felt kinda retarted after reading that post before mine
but yo english
funny thread no doubt

JASPER
07-30-2006, 05:17 PM
I wish I had black friends to ask serious questions, but instead I'm surrounded by these non cool white folks who don't even listen to hip hop.

Bloo
07-31-2006, 01:44 AM
I myself prefer grape kool-aid with lemon kool-aid. They used to sell it as Purplesarus-Rex but now you just gotta mix it yourself.

GENERAL WISE
07-31-2006, 01:47 AM
Fuck English for being a JEW

Visionz
07-31-2006, 02:06 AM
so...erm....what the fuck is kool aid? seriously? we don't have it in the UK, are we missing out ?

I have a hard time imaging growing up w/out Kool-aid. WTf did you drink when you was a kid growing up?

BRONZBODY
07-31-2006, 02:07 AM
please
i beg u
to post another reply
saying "im just kidding" because what u just wrote
is probably
one of the most retarted things ive read in monthssorry u feel that way lu...but i like kool-aid man im one black guy that vis not afraid to admit it. sizzurp aint my thing tho..got high blood pressure so it would kill me faster than puttin half a bag of sugar in kool-aid. again sorry u feel that way dog.

BRONZBODY
07-31-2006, 02:08 AM
damn that was my 1,000th post!! horray for me!!!!!

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 03:03 AM
I have a hard time imaging growing up w/out Kool-aid. WTf did you drink when you was a kid growing up?

we had "ribena".......same shit but already had the suga bang bang mixed man

MefMan36
07-31-2006, 03:35 AM
Purple drink is Cough Syrup mixed with alcohol and a bit of sprite

Its Big Lu baby
07-31-2006, 03:39 AM
sorry u feel that way lu...but i like kool-aid man im one black guy that vis not afraid to admit it. sizzurp aint my thing tho..got high blood pressure so it would kill me faster than puttin half a bag of sugar in kool-aid. again sorry u feel that way dog.
nah yo
koolaids the shit
i had a hangover this morning and i was grumpy
i just got pissed cuz yall think purple drink or sizzurp is koolaid
and that pissed me off purple drink aka sizzurp is liquid codeine and its purple
i love you negro u kno that

Its Big Lu baby
07-31-2006, 03:47 AM
and liquid codeineis a strong controlled substance give for serious cough. when mixed with alcohol it makes you see shit in slow motion and hence u get the leaning effect. hence sittin sideways ... and "lealin sippin purp" and all that shit they say in the south

ShaDynasty
07-31-2006, 05:28 AM
and liquid codeineis a strong controlled substance give for serious cough. when mixed with alcohol it makes you see shit in slow motion and hence u get the leaning effect. hence sittin sideways ... and "lealin sippin purp" and all that shit they say in the south
you mix alchohol and codeine?!
as if codeines not lethal enough on its own!
you can sip codeine and get fucked up without alchohol
my mom be leavin me hints like shell buy kool aid wont buy no sugar
im like mom what the fucks wrong with you? know you cant make koolaid without sugar

BRONZBODY
07-31-2006, 07:02 AM
nah yo
koolaids the shit
i had a hangover this morning and i was grumpy
i just got pissed cuz yall think purple drink or sizzurp is koolaid
and that pissed me off purple drink aka sizzurp is liquid codeine and its purple
i love you negro u kno thatits all good my nigga!!:thumbup:

Unforgiven
07-31-2006, 07:28 AM
Fuck English for being a JEW
Yo, gtfo then cock-breath. I'm Swedish btw, get that shit right.

So Piff & Lu, man, I really wanna try this grape drank shit....what do I gotta do exactly?

I'm getting full of drank leanin movin slow seeming
unda the influence will make you fall asleep dreaming
-Frayser Boy [I Got Dat Drank ft Mike Jones & Paul Wall]

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 07:41 AM
u can b a swedish jew,....

Unforgiven
07-31-2006, 07:44 AM
you can gtfo too....

VernakuLa
07-31-2006, 07:47 AM
purple drank!

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 07:47 AM
lol calm down mang, was only playin

Unforgiven
07-31-2006, 07:48 AM
I know, I'm just fucksin' with the both of you, but on the real, Wise is a dick.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 07:49 AM
we kno (",)

Its Big Lu baby
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM

So Piff & Lu, man, I really wanna try this grape drank shit....what do I gotta do exactly?

legally- go to the doc and tell her u have a mean cough and u cant get rid of it and u cant sleep. shell give u a prescription for liquid codeine or tussionex or one of those controld ones. sip that shit... if ur gonna sip a lot dont mix with alk if ur not then mix with alk and ull be fucked up

illegaly-buy it from a dudde on the street

peace

100pr00f
07-31-2006, 12:01 PM
i like that red shit haha
i mixed that with a half a gal of jack
it was good drank so much i didnt know i was fucked till i stood up

Strange Fruit
07-31-2006, 12:22 PM
ain't nothin like strawberry koolaid,,,

goddamn.

urban_angel
07-31-2006, 01:06 PM
lol
its a powder you put sugar and water with, its probably not very healthy and red is classified as a flavor:
Red
Grape
Lemon-Lime
Turquoise
Raspberry
Strawberry

lmao! beautiful thanx hon for breakin it down for me, ah yess siree bob, americans have it good!!!! what with the water............and sugar....and such ;) :D

p

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 01:08 PM
i never liked koolaid. might as well grab a bag of sugar and scarf it down your throat.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:29 PM

I would have said red too...................

Kong
07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
lol what the fuck does red taste like?

Prolifical ENG
07-31-2006, 01:37 PM
I would have said red too...................

To think of this topic further (yes I have returned to KTL recently)

Why someone would say a color instead of a flavour might be symbolic to your childhood. When you were 4 years old you would see the red kool aid packet and describe it as the red flavour....that way of thinking of those packets still havent left you.

Thats another way of thinking of it rather then this stereotypical way.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:38 PM

I think it's cherry...........I don't know, red..............my daughter says red too..............

urban_angel
07-31-2006, 01:39 PM

hahaha, come Alex, it tastes RED :D

heyo, u hear? 18.6, glad that gay boys gone now!

peace

O:)

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
To think of this topic further (yes I have returned to KTL recently)

Why someone would say a color instead of a flavour might be symbolic to your childhood. When you were 4 years old you would see the red kool aid packet and describe it as the red flavour....that way of thinking of those packets still havent left you.

Thats another way of thinking of it rather then this stereotypical way.

AAWW............yes yes that's it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kong
07-31-2006, 01:47 PM
hahaha, come Alex, it tastes RED :D

heyo, u hear? 18.6, glad that gay boys gone now!

peace

O:)

yeah it aint to bad now, we got a nice amount.

i want to try some koolaid, i live off the og ribena haha.

GENERAL WISE
07-31-2006, 01:54 PM

Fuck English for being a Swede

urban_angel
07-31-2006, 02:17 PM
yeah it aint to bad now, we got a nice amount.

i want to try some koolaid, i live off the og ribena haha.

for real!!

heeey, don't knock ribena!!! its the shit!! nice and old skool, how we like it! :cool:

Unforgiven
07-31-2006, 05:15 PM
legally- go to the doc and tell her u have a mean cough and u cant get rid of it and u cant sleep. shell give u a prescription for liquid codeine or tussionex or one of those controld ones. sip that shit... if ur gonna sip a lot dont mix with alk if ur not then mix with alk and ull be fucked up

illegaly-buy it from a dudde on the street

peace

Just mix that shit up with sprite and koolaid and some alc and I'm good? We'll be getting a purp' drank thread from me within the future LOL

Fuck English for being a Swede

Like I said, gtfo, only thing your the general of is jack and shit, and jack left town....

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-31-2006, 05:48 PM

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: THAT GUY IS A SMALLFRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL. CAN U SAY RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV. KOOLAID IS TROPICAL PUNCH.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GOD HE'S DUMB!!!

crass
07-31-2006, 05:51 PM
i'd probably say "red" or "blue" too. same with popsicles, starburst, and skittles. "red" can be strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, some kind of combination --- don't have time to worry about what flavor a color is.

nothing wrong with classifying flavors by colors.

ShaDynasty
07-31-2006, 05:57 PM
^^^in those sweets the color red is food coloring made from spider blood

crass
07-31-2006, 05:58 PM
that is the sexiest ingredient i could ever want to eat.

Murdah Piff
07-31-2006, 07:01 PM
Just mix that shit up with sprite and koolaid and some alc and I'm good? We'll be getting a purp' drank thread from me within the future LOL

Like I said, gtfo, only thing your the general of is jack and shit, and jack left town....

IF YOUR STUPID ENOUGH, YOU MIX ALCOHOL WITH CODEINE/PROMETH AND CATCH A DJ SCREW "L"

here's the easiest way to make sizzurp

get a bottle of sprite (i use the remix flavour), drink some till the liquid is at the level of the top of the label, pour your cough syrup (phenergan or tussionex ONLY) till you fill up the bottle, put a jolly rancher in it, shake a little bit. SIP, don't chug or youll be trippin heavily and youll get the shits

NYQUIL IS NOT SIZZURP

MefMan36
07-31-2006, 09:37 PM
NYQUIL IS NOT SIZZURP

LOL, lmao. Yea some stupid people i bet drank nyquil and thought that was what drink is

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 09:53 PM
nope

Hell yeah nigga! If i ever move to wherever piff lives, u know there's gonna be fuuckin trouble. Lock your doors bitches, hide your kids. Tear down your lil townhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/gunned.gif

IrOnMaN
07-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Kool Aid is one of the best beveages every, but it has its disadvantages: Colored lips. :{

Unforgiven
08-01-2006, 12:49 AM
IF YOUR STUPID ENOUGH, YOU MIX ALCOHOL WITH CODEINE/PROMETH AND CATCH A DJ SCREW "L"

get a bottle of sprite (i use the remix flavour), drink some till the liquid is at the level of the top of the label, pour your cough syrup (phenergan or tussionex ONLY) till you fill up the bottle, put a jolly rancher in it, shake a little bit. SIP, don't chug or youll be trippin heavily and youll get the shits

NYQUIL IS NOT SIZZURP

DJ Screw died off that purp?

VernakuLa
08-01-2006, 12:59 AM

FUCJK

Visionz
08-01-2006, 01:04 AM
^That, unfortunately, happened a while ago. Too bad, I think he missed seein Houston truly make it. Pretty much ever rapper outta Houston owes something to Screw. May he RIP.

Its Big Lu baby
08-01-2006, 03:13 AM

NYQUIL IS NOT SIZZURP

haha damn that much in the bottle
when u mix it with alk... i dont drink that much of it... nor that much of the alcohol and u still get trashed
and save money on lik
annnddd on the drug

BRONZBODY
08-01-2006, 07:11 AM
screw also had like 4-5 heart attacks as well, so him sippin that shit only made things worse for him.

supremecharma
08-01-2006, 07:17 AM
bollox 2 that

The Ghost
08-01-2006, 09:33 AM
screw also had like 4-5 heart attacks as well, so him sippin that shit only made things worse for him.
4 goddamn. Well what can we say "stop sipping on that szzurp. No no more sip sip on that shit"

Murdah Piff
08-01-2006, 05:25 PM

HAPPENS WHEN MIXED WITH ALCOHOL, OVER DOSE

REMEMBER KIDS, CODEINE IS AN OPIATE