PDA

View Full Version : Worst Treated Race In History

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 10:17 PM
The worst treated race in history is mixed. I don't care if it aint technically a race, people with mixed blood have always been treated bad. Every culture man! Its like me and my best bud are both mixed white and black. I look more white, he looks more black. We're always getting harassed by someone. His white mom's a metalhead so he dresses all metal. People are always like, "nigger stop acting white to him" its fucked up. Then the black folk are all like "reclaim your race" to him but he's all like "my dad walked out on my mom why should I?" me its the opposite problem. I tried to join the muslim movement and people kept call me devil face. FUCK Y'ALL!!! Someday we the mixed folks are gonna have a movement and we'll hate on all the "pure race" people.

LHX
07-30-2006, 10:28 PM
is this a rant?

or is there something you want to discuss here?

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Yes. Forgive me for being the first person to "rant" here. All these groups saying they want racial pride, or whatever hate us mixed races and the worst treated race in history aint black its mixed. Lets see responses then we have a discussion.

LHX
07-30-2006, 10:37 PM
i love things that are mixed

'variety is the spice of life'

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 10:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-God
http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=ugod

It clearly affects the Wu Tang Clan. RZA apparently doesnt like the lights like me.

LHX
07-30-2006, 10:46 PM
valid point

thats some frustrating shit

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 10:56 PM
You hit the nail on the hammer. Its like I love Wu but I'm kind of angry when I read about that and I'm going thru that in my own life. I dunno. Maybe I'll just listen to U-God for a while until I forgive them.

LHX
07-30-2006, 11:00 PM
his first album was a classic

i dint hear the others

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:12 PM
always trying to do us one better

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:21 PM
Don't worry man. I ain't coming around KTL for a while after this and I'm probably going to stop listening to Wu. The more I learn about them, the less I want to hear their music.

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:27 PM
they say things you don't understand

you have no patience to learn and you displayed that in the other thread

if it doesn't go the way your fixed to think its suppose to go, you run away

tie your shoelaces first

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:30 PM
I gave them their time. They didn't clarify.

Know that I am blowing up because you called me arrogant. Whose arrogant? You wouldn't take peace when I offered it.

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:34 PM

Know that I am blowing up because you called me arrogant. Whose arrogant? You wouldn't take peace when I offered it.

where and when did i call you arrogant

when did you offer peace and i didn't take it

are you jumping the gun again ?

making up things as they go ?

i remember nothing your talking about

quote me, link me or something

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm bad at links it was back in Questions and Answers.

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:38 PM
You know what here...
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923&page=27

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:38 PM
i just read through that looking for what you are talking about and found nothing

i see where you accuse me of saying that i was better than everyone else
do you make up things like this all the time ?
do you get into alot of fights ?

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:40 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923&page=
And when you called me arrogant

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:40 PM
link don't work home slice

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923&page=
And when you called me arrogant

i said that white people in general are arrogant
didn't you say you were half black

are you playing games ?

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Now answer some questions:

1. Do you think black folk abandoned by their parents should have to reclaim their race?
2. Do you think its right for mulotoes to get the shit beat out of them by "purebreds?"
3. Do you understand why I'm pissed as fuck and not "loyal to the race" anymore?

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Its the second page from last on the Questions and Answers just go there and scroll down.

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:46 PM
It aint racial. You thought I was white and you called me arrogant. Would you think I was less arrogant if I said the same thing and you knew I was black.

Sicka than aidZ
07-30-2006, 11:50 PM

JUST AGREE WITH SUNNY, THIS WILL DRAG ON FOR 80 PAGES IF U DONT

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah I'm tired as fuck. Sunny, you wanna continue this tommorow I'll try to remember to show up but seriously just squash this shit. I think your playing games with me if you dont know what I'm talking about. Either that or your as crazy as Frankenstein on Chappelle.

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:56 PM
........ answer my damn questions.

you called me arrogant. Whose arrogant?

are you a cop ?

Ultimate Fist
07-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Look above.

LORD NOSE
07-30-2006, 11:58 PM
It aint racial. You thought I was white and you called me arrogant. Would you think I was less arrogant if I said the same thing and you knew I was black.

now you know what i'm thinking huh

while i was typing and responding to you, i was thinking *this guy is white, so let me say this*

lmao this place is entertaining

LORD NOSE
07-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Look above.

quote me saying that you are arrogant - if you find it, i'll take you seriously from now on and will call you master after every reply i make answering you

if not, leave me alone for good, put me on the ignore list

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 12:02 AM
now you know what i'm thinking huh

while i was typing and responding to you, i was thinking *this guy is white, so let me say this*

lmao this place is entertaining

LMAO:spin: :spin:

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Sicker where do you stand on this? Just wondering.

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 12:04 AM
Sicker where do you stand on this? Just wondering.

I THINK THE NATIVE'S GOT IT WORSE THAN ALL YALL:fucku:

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 12:05 AM
Actually yeah that's pretty true.

And yeah I'm putting you on ignore brother.

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 12:06 AM
But before I do : didn't you just call me arrogant. Ah fuck it. You're too hard to follow.

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 12:07 AM
I Think Sunny Is Very Good At Not Making Himself Look Bad And Coming Off Like An Asshole At The Same Time. Get Out While U Can

LORD NOSE
07-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Actually yeah that's pretty true.

And yeah I'm putting you on ignore brother.

thats the best thing you can do because your delusional

this is why what we do is important - white folks in general are arrogant and highly misinformed about their group

in your mind it reads

Ultimate fist your arrogant and highly misinformed about your group

and i ain't your brother home skillet

crass
07-31-2006, 12:21 AM
sunny winters is funny. he says that in general white people are arrogant, but will throw a tantrum if you were to make the equally-retarded remark that "in general, black people are *insert cliche here*"

LORD NOSE
07-31-2006, 12:24 AM
today !

black people are very arrogant

just like their massas

sometimes worst

why do yall think yall know me

if black people is doing stupid shit i don't cover it up
they got an ass whoopin coming too

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 12:27 AM
I Hate Sunny Cuz He's The Only Member On This Site That I Cant Seem To Dis The Shit Out Of. His Time Will Come Tho, I Think I Got Him. Dont Say I Didnt Warn Ya.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 01:33 AM
they say things you don't understand

if it doesn't go the way your fixed to think its suppose to go, you run away

tie your shoelaces first

*ahem!* could say the same to you :{

LORD NOSE
07-31-2006, 01:44 AM
*ahem!* could say the same to you :{

any thing can be said to anyone

Aqueous Moon
07-31-2006, 09:56 AM
The worst treated race in history is mixed. I don't care if it aint technically a race, people with mixed blood have always been treated bad. Every culture man! Its like me and my best bud are both mixed white and black. I look more white, he looks more black. We're always getting harassed by someone. His white mom's a metalhead so he dresses all metal. People are always like, "nigger stop acting white to him" its fucked up. Then the black folk are all like "reclaim your race" to him but he's all like "my dad walked out on my mom why should I?" me its the opposite problem. I tried to join the muslim movement and people kept call me devil face. FUCK Y'ALL!!! Someday we the mixed folks are gonna have a movement and we'll hate on all the "pure race" people.This just ain't right...

I can't really say that I know how you feel but, you act like pure Black dark skinned people don't get fucked over by other Blacks, light skinned, dark-skinned and red boned.

I'm a deep brown skinned black woman, both my parents are Black...I have been around ignorant, foolish, devillish blacks all my life.

Some of the worst pain and hurt that I've endured was by the hands of my own people. And it wasn't on some surface skin complexion shit. I'm talking about betrayal, hatred, and yes, abandonment too.

Why do you think your special in your suffering? You're not.

The difference between you and me will be in the blackness of our seeds. I love the struggle and I'll never give up on it because I know that my seeds deserve to have they people risen up out of the gutter, they deserve peace and righteousness in their lives reflected in their people and dominant in the world. Giving up on that would be just like giving up on my babies and their babies and their babies to come. It just ain't go happen, I'm in this struggle for life.

So, if you really can't see past that pain and frustration then it would be best for you to embrace white, stay white, and be white, cause the black babies deserve a fighter and a soldier and someone who loves them unconditionally and forever.

vahacris
07-31-2006, 10:37 AM
link don't work home slice

i said that white people in general are arrogant
didn't you say you were half black

are you playing games ?

loser........... you was just beein' owned.....

deal with it like a man you 'pro-black' retard ....

Wu-tang Fan
07-31-2006, 11:41 AM
This just ain't right...

I can't really say that I know how you feel but, you act like pure Black dark skinned people don't get fucked over by other Blacks, light skinned, dark-skinned and red boned.

I'm a deep brown skinned black woman, both my parents are Black...I have been around ignorant, foolish, devillish blacks all my life.

Some of the worst pain and hurt that I've endured was by the hands of my own people. And it wasn't on some surface skin complexion shit. I'm talking about betrayal, hatred, and yes, abandonment too.

The difference between you and me will be in the blackness of our seeds. I love the struggle and I'll never give up on it because I know that my seeds deserve to have they people risen up out of the gutter, they deserve peace and righteousness in their lives reflected in their people and dominant in the world. Giving up on that would be just like giving up on my babies and their babies and their babies to come. It just ain't go happen, I'm in this struggle for life.

So, if you really can't see past that pain and frustration then it would be best for you to embrace white, stay white, and be white, cause the black babies deserve a fighter and a soldier and someone who loves them unconditionally and forever.

Yeah so as I was saying, I see people regardless of race. Btw, how is Lebanon thes...oh forget it, that was going to be a tastless joke:=)

WARPATH
07-31-2006, 11:44 AM
^^OWNED

Aqueous hit the nail on the hammer with this shit. If your not down for your people then you might as well just call yourself a white person.

I know what your going through, for me my mother's mixed- therefore I came out light skin, but you won't here my mother call herself a white person. My whole life white people been shitting on me, and on the rez i've been teased for having light skin by my friends.

But, the wrongs done to me by white people, outweigh the wrongs done to me by my own native people by far. I tried to fit in, in a white community before, white people weren't having that shit. They let me know hey your with them your not with us, and i'm fine with it.

Just gotta know where you came from to know where your going.

My biochemical equation is

Oglala Lakota, Cheyenne, Ojibway(plains indians) + French/Germ= Charging Soldier

Knowlede of self.

Traditionally, when a women marries a man from a different tribe.......her and her kids become part of that tribe. So even though I know I came from these other tribes, I gotta stay down for my Lakota people no matter what.

Wu-tang Fan
07-31-2006, 11:58 AM
Umm...the correct phrase is "Hit the nail on the head". Not "Hit the nail on the hammer". I don't know how you managed to get that wrong.

WARPATH
07-31-2006, 01:34 PM
Umm...the correct phrase is "Hit the nail on the head". Not "Hit the nail on the hammer". I don't know how you managed to get that wrong.

Sorry you can't grasp the concept of nail being slammed into the hilt of a wooden hammer, sometimes I go off into these wierd tangents and start thinking on a higher level.

dimi
07-31-2006, 03:08 PM
it sux to b u

Strange Fruit
07-31-2006, 03:20 PM
aight then.

get off your ass, and represent your people.

'nuff said.

Strange Fruit
07-31-2006, 03:29 PM
^^ like that.
lol

JASPER
07-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Jews? Palistines?

Aqueous Moon
07-31-2006, 05:21 PM
aight then.

get off your ass, and represent your people.

'nuff said.

Ah....I see. How do your people represent for themselves? Oh, yeah through world wide oppression, racism and terrorism. No, we won't be doing that and neither will we be presenting any more so -called Black leaders on a silver platter for your people to shoot, corrupt, or slander.

But we will continue to educate and embrace the fall of Amerikkka and western society in general. We represent by showing and proving righteousness...and we know very well that 85-95% of you have a hard time recognizing righteousness. That's why there is never ever enough said....

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 06:35 PM
holy fuck, what have i begun?

Aqueous Moon
07-31-2006, 07:12 PM
^what are you talking about?

LHX
07-31-2006, 07:53 PM
this forum

this planet

the warmth is gone

we forgot how to love

JASPER
07-31-2006, 07:59 PM
I wish I had enough melanin for this forum.

LHX
07-31-2006, 08:06 PM
enough is never enough

JASPER
07-31-2006, 08:09 PM
That wasn't what you said last night...

Actually the only thing I remember about last night is you complaining about me taking all the blanket... man, was I ever hammered.

LHX
07-31-2006, 08:13 PM
dude, i left early last night

when i left - it was just you and your uncle and those 2 boxes of wine

JASPER
07-31-2006, 08:18 PM
Uncle fucking Rob... ah damn.. ah..

So, then who drew all these penises on my etch-a-sketch?

LHX
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM
it definitely was not a slavian chick with lipgloss

JASPER
07-31-2006, 08:25 PM
How can you be sure?

LHX
07-31-2006, 08:27 PM
i took them all with me when i left

all of them

JASPER
07-31-2006, 08:31 PM
Svetlana? That skank!

Hey, did you use my TIVO by the way?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e274/BlackXmas999/gaybears.jpg

LHX
07-31-2006, 08:37 PM
yeah - i was trying to find that documentary on Penguins

http://img232.exs.cx/img232/5144/183962253xb.jpg

and Svetlana's sister wanted to watch wrestling

it was cute when they started fighting over the remote

(that was shortly before we left, actually)

JASPER
07-31-2006, 08:43 PM
I had a wet t-shirt contest with Big Ben today, he won... I came in second...

Then we had some ham and tuna sandwiches, defenitely not gay sex.

$inista
07-31-2006, 08:44 PM
I think arabs have it pretty bad now a dayz

1. Do you think black folk abandoned by their parents should have to reclaim their race? YES I think it gives you a better understanding to where you came from.. how you know where your going if you dont know from where you came. that more of a metaphor sure u heard it
2. Do you think its right for mulotoes to get the shit beat out of them by "purebreds?" NO & WTF is a purebreed we're all mixed somewhere down the line.... some of the most beautfulist people I have seen are mulotoes
3. Do you understand why I'm pissed as fuck and not "loyal to the race" anymore? u should be loyal to pepole who's loyal to u, race shouldn't play a part

yo dude I'm gonna say somthing dont mean no disrespect however take it how you wanna take it, I think you have some really deep rooted issues that you need to work out for your self, so ya pops bounced on you, I take it your pops is black, you think white folks never ran out on their kids it happens in every race, you cant blame your fathers race for his actions, & you can disown your fathers race but you cant dis own a piece of your self, do you hate your self? sounds like self hatered to me is all....long time ago i said to my self & I dont know where it came from or if it was something I heard or read B4 but it just popped in my head & I said to understand my self I need to understand my oppressor & it sounds like your oppressed & delt with bull shit, anyway educate yourself about your oppressor with education comes knowledge, with knowledge comes understanding, you mite find a new understandigng of your self or even a bigger picture, have you ever read the letter of Willie Lynch the making of the slave I think you will find it interesting also a book titled The Mis-education of the Negro, witten by Carter G Woodson

anyway peace yo

LHX
07-31-2006, 08:50 PM
I had a wet t-shirt contest with Big Ben today, he won... I came in second...

Then we had some ham and tuna sandwiches, defenitely not gay sex.

damn yo

you get around

JASPER
07-31-2006, 09:13 PM
If you keep treating me like a negro american in the early 20's I have no other option than to try and make you jealous.

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 09:17 PM
I wish I had enough melanin for this forum.

LOL!!!

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 10:47 PM
I think arabs have it pretty bad now a dayz

yo dude I'm gonna say somthing dont mean no disrespect however take it how you wanna take it, I think you have some really deep rooted issues that you need to work out for your self, so ya pops bounced on you, I take it your pops is black, you think white folks never ran out on their kids it happens in every race, you cant blame your fathers race for his actions, & you can disown your fathers race but you cant dis own a piece of your self, do you hate your self? sounds like self hatered to me is all....long time ago i said to my self & I dont know where it came from or if it was something I heard or read B4 but it just popped in my head & I said to understand my self I need to understand my oppressor & it sounds like your oppressed & delt with bull shit, anyway educate yourself about your oppressor with education comes knowledge, with knowledge comes understanding, you mite find a new understandigng of your self or even a bigger picture, have you ever read the letter of Willie Lynch the making of the slave I think you will find it interesting also a book titled The Mis-education of the Negro, witten by Carter G Woodson

anyway peace yo

Thanks man. Your the first to offer advice and not insult me. I'll look up those books.

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 10:59 PM
This just ain't right...

No part of my frustration is I don't think 5% and people like them are being honest with this struggle. How are you gonna say the black man's god when he's self-destructing and hating his own kind? I'm more pissed that people expect you to love all black folk even if their damaging their own kind. You gotta realize too I'm venting off of an incident that happened through the struggle. I tried to join a mosque and they oscztracized me out because I looked too white, even though they know my family and shit. I would love to stand with my people on the struggle but they ain't standing with me. Maybe in your area its different. I aint giving up on the whole movement. But the brothers in my area are acting this way. How are you gonna support your people when they ain't supporting you. I thought this was about unity. Sister, there isn't any unity. The brothers in my area are just ignorant, playing the "shades" game. Gotta adress this shit and if that hurts unity, fuck unity. It ain't unity if its oppressive. That's like saying black folk shouldn't have fought for rights because they might hurt the "unity" of the country in the 1960s. Sure I could pretend there's no problem, but that only hurts us in the long run. Shit needs to be addressed. The movement's gotta put the message out that shades dont matter. I know its inherent but it isn't being practiced. That's all.
Peace.

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 11:03 PM
And Aqueous Moon if your going to go for the throat and say I should act white because I don't want to put up with that, then the movement is already dead. Marcus Garvey is rolling over in his grave.

Ultimate Fist
07-31-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm done with posting in this forum. If you got something to say that aint hate post it and maybe all post back. I dont know. I'm tired of the "struggle". I've devoted the last two years to the struggle and for what? I go to the mosque get a fuck you, help brothers in my hood and get a fuck you, ask for sympathy get a fuck you. I leave you with the words of Malcolm X:
"We were the greatest movement the black man had ever seen and niggers ruined it."
Still true today.

Visionz
07-31-2006, 11:57 PM
........The difference between you and me will be in the blackness of our seeds. I love the struggle and I'll never give up on it because I know that my seeds deserve to have they people risen up out of the gutter, they deserve peace and righteousness in their lives reflected in their people and dominant in the world. Giving up on that would be just like giving up on my babies and their babies and their babies to come. It just ain't go happen, I'm in this struggle for life. just reading through, I just had to reflect on how interesting it is that if no one payed attention to the race of your ideas, if they only reflected upon themselves the reason to what you are saying as human beings and not in terms of race, then I think almost none would disagree. And yet almost every time you type I notice people rush in to contend any point you tried to make. thanks for continuing to speak regardless. peace

Strange Fruit
08-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Ah....I see. How do your people represent for themselves? Oh, yeah through world wide oppression, racism and terrorism. No, we won't be doing that and neither will we be presenting any more so -called Black leaders on a silver platter for your people to shoot, corrupt, or slander.

But we will continue to educate and embrace the fall of Amerikkka and western society in general. We represent by showing and proving righteousness...and we know very well that 85-95% of you have a hard time recognizing righteousness. That's why there is never ever enough said....

you people?

you people?

i see.

shut the fuck up.
you know nothing about me, what race i am,,, and what my ideals are.
if you wanna get all 5%,,, dont do it on my time,
and dont even think about quoting my shit either.

you're full of nonsense,
you and your reverse racism bullshit.

before you even think to start bullshit,
get your fucking facts straight bitch.

continue.

tacle
08-01-2006, 10:38 AM
This just ain't right...

I tell you what, if people don't calm down soon, i will...... i'm not sure what i'll do but trust me, is that adams apple or something?

Visionz
08-01-2006, 10:41 AM
you people?

you people?

i see.

shut the fuck up.

you're full of nonsense,

continue.*

dang Veggies, I''ve never seen you so upset on these boards. Hope the day gets better for u.

*that might help for clarification

tacle
08-01-2006, 10:42 AM
You talkin' to me?

Visionz
08-01-2006, 10:43 AM
not unless ur known as Veggies homie

tacle
08-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Nah, i love meat, no homo.

Aqueous Moon
08-01-2006, 02:04 PM
you people?

you people?

i see.

shut the fuck up.

you're full of nonsense,

continue.

So much for sarcasm, huh?

Now, get up off your ass and represent your people.
And don't forget to lol.

Aqueous Moon
08-01-2006, 02:10 PM
I tell you what, if people don't calm down soon, i will...... i'm not sure what i'll do but trust me, is that adams apple or something?

I think most people are soo calm that they are numb like the walking dead, like zombies.

urban_angel
08-01-2006, 02:11 PM
this forum

this planet

the warmth is gone

we forgot how to love

co fucking sign

urban_angel
08-01-2006, 02:12 PM
I think most people are soo calm that they are numb like the walking dead, like zombies.
truth

Aqueous Moon
08-01-2006, 04:46 PM
And Aqueous Moon if your going to go for the throat and say I should act white because I don't want to put up with that, then the movement is already dead. Marcus Garvey is rolling over in his grave.

I don't think you should put up with it. But, It's your duty to make it better.

I know your still young, most of us here on this forum are...but, at some point you gotta grow from a student to a teacher.

That don't mean stop learning and gaining knowledge, I'm just saying that you have to put yourself in a postion to be able to recognize ignorance in others and offer correction. They may not accept it, but that's on them.

About unity - Do for self. Because while you are doing the best for your best self you are also doing what's best for the whole. Organizing as people is great, but we have always known that we must do for self, first.

Ultimate Fist
08-01-2006, 11:09 PM
I don't think you should put up with it. But, It's your duty to make it better.

I know your still young, most of us here on this forum are...but, at some point you gotta grow from a student to a teacher.

That don't mean stop learning and gaining knowledge, I'm just saying that you have to put yourself in a postion to be able to recognize ignorance in others and offer correction. They may not accept it, but that's on them.

About unity - Do for self. Because while you are doing the best for your best self you are also doing what's best for the whole. Organizing as people is great, but we have always known that we must do for self, first.

I'll get back tommorow-I'm in a hurry but I totally feel what your saying Peace.

hectis
08-01-2006, 11:43 PM
The Worst Treated Race Is The Human Race

hectis
08-01-2006, 11:55 PM
this forum

this planet

the warmth is gone

we forgot how to love
PEACE LHX I AGREE 100%

TOO MUCH WAR , NO PEACE
EVERY THREAD IS THE SAME A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DO NOT DISAGREE WITH EACH OTHER AND SPEND A 1,000 POST FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND MOST TIMES THE LESSON GETS LOST

LET ME ASK EVERYONE SOMETHING WHAT DO U GET IF YOUR RACE IS THE WORST TREATED?

HOW ABOUT THIS INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ABOUT WHAT RACE IS TREATED THE WORST HOW ABOUT WE BUILD TOGETHER TO MAKE EVERY THING BETTER FOR THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 01:27 AM
i can get jiggy with that shit.....^^

Ultimate O. warrior
08-02-2006, 01:33 AM
the Worst Treated Race Is The Muslims and Arabs.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 01:34 AM
stop right there my man........^^^

froth
08-02-2006, 11:36 AM
the worst treated race was us honkeys when they made us cower in the caucus mountains

LHX
08-02-2006, 11:41 AM
the worst treated race was us honkeys when they made us cower in the caucus mountains

i said the same thing in the past

it didnt go over too well

froth
08-02-2006, 12:01 PM
the worst treated people alive today are muslim women, african children, and american indians. period.

LHX
08-02-2006, 12:05 PM
id go as far as to say the worst treated people alive today are all children

they are either suffering or being spoiled

froth
08-02-2006, 12:06 PM
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2872/is_2_28/ai_86049671

http://www.africanchildforum.org/index.asp

http://www.emayzine.com/lectures/indian.htm

nobody on this forum has it as bad as these people. though they are different 'races' they are all spiritual beings having a human experience. some of you should stop whining like a bunch of babies and try changing the world instead of bitching and moaning and arguing like a bunch of spoiled brats

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 12:19 PM
the worst treated people alive today are muslim women, african children, and american indians. period.

agree
also over all poor peeps
get treated like shit..so what if they smell like shit give em a job haha
peace

LHX
08-02-2006, 12:21 PM
a chain is only as strong as its weakest link

everybody has it that bad - time will tell

how long do you think people over here are gonna be able to get away with this?

a few more 'disasters' over here and it wont be long before men are trying to sell their sisters wives and daughters for some canned beans and stale bread

time will tell

nobody is gonna get away with their hands clean

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 12:24 PM
lol canned beans
..another great depression

CHRONZ
08-02-2006, 01:15 PM
the worst treated race ?
i thought we only had 1 race !

Humans.

peace to the Fam !
Dont let shit get you down, keep your head up high yo !

Dough Snatcher
08-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Choose a side and embrace it.

Alcryt
08-02-2006, 04:16 PM
the worst treated race ?
i thought we only had 1 race !

Humans.

peace to the Fam !
Dont let shit get you down, keep your head up high yo !

And thats the worst race of them all............lol

JASPER
08-02-2006, 05:01 PM
What about the dodos?

Raphus cucullatus

Frontal Lobotomy
08-02-2006, 06:53 PM

Right on.

V4D3R
08-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I Hate Sunny Cuz He's The Only Member On This Site That I Cant Seem To Dis The Shit Out Of. His Time Will Come Tho, I Think I Got Him. Dont Say I Didnt Warn Ya.

I don't think he the only one you can't diss.

V4D3R
08-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Mullato's got it bad yes. I'm mullato. Native Americans got it bad, I'm a 1/4 Mohawk and they disrespected the fuck outta them this year in Canada AGAIN.

East Indians - people always dissing them for smelling like curry and being too many on ther planet - moving next door (who gives). I actually am sure deep down that people hate them so much around the world they created that Tsunami.

bamboo
08-03-2006, 07:59 AM
the Worst Treated Race Is The Muslims and Arabs.

Being muslim is being part of the religion Islam, not a perticular race.
Muslims comes in a widespread variation of ethnical groups all over the world. Arabs included.

Peace

abasi
08-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I guess if u r a certain race except white that u can identify with bad treatment from other races I'm black so I have to say that we are the worst treated because of slavery, post slavery, trying to get equal rights, our communities flooded with drugs since the black panthers until now, I can go on we played a hand in how we are treated but when information, equal education and resources are not available to us we have to take action somehow anyway let me stop ranting

I think that blacks have it the toughest

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't think he the only one you can't diss.

Wanna bet?

adedwutang
08-03-2006, 11:14 PM
i dont think you can say that blacks got it the toughest, maybe in the short history that is associated with america but there have been complete nations that were taken over and enslaved all thru time since man has walked this planet. as far as you know, every race on this earth has had there people persecuted and tormented for even longer then the blacks in america have been. but im no expert on the subject.
get at me-

Ultimate O. warrior
08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Being muslim is being part of the religion Islam, not a perticular race.
Muslims comes in a widespread variation of ethnical groups all over the world. Arabs included.

Peace

True, it is not a race it's a global religion and the most growing religion. yet for this same reason Muslims are the worst treated people and that's what i meant in the first place.

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 11:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickapope.jpg

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 01:38 AM
True, it is not a race it's a global religion and the most growing religion. yet for this same reason Muslims are the worst treated people and that's what i meant in the first place.....

back this up cos i think you talking absolute wank. :{

Ultimate O. warrior
08-04-2006, 07:00 AM

back this up cos i think you talking absolute wank. :{

the worst genocides happened/happens to Muslims in Bosnia, kosovo, "rape camps" Chechnya, and in alot of places like Gujarat, kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq,
Palestine, Indonesia, Philippine, Rwanda, Lebanon, ..

there are alot but with my search engine with the little time i got. i'll post these links..

http://www.haverford.edu/relg/sells/rape2.html
http://www.members.tripod.com/~UnconqueredBosnia/Balk8.html
http://indianterrorism.bravepages.com/gujarat%20pictures%201.htm
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22829
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Bkqwzl_Yg&search=rape%20muslim
http://www.answering-christianity.com/iraqi_torture.htm

everyone knows about the 15 years old girl who were raped by "an american soldier" and then burned her and killed her family. and all the rape cases that happens in Abu Ghuraib prison everyday because of the Amercian soldiers and commanders.and the same to the Russians in chechnya. everyone knows and saw the pictures of the torturing in Abu Ghuraib and the torturing in Guantanamo.

As you can see that never considered as "terrorism" for lacking one main "terrorism" factor. you know what that is.

sure media doesn't cover any of that. or if it does by making it looks as normal by simplifying it or as if it happened centuries ago and it no longer happens and by doing so they just make it happens again and again and again.

some people are so damn corrupt they want to spread their corruption all over the globe.

to the decent americans, russians, etc
Look, i know these links could be so damn ugly and harsh but those who did it weren't from out space they are your children, brothers, nighbours, friends and people who did it.

the fact is, everyone shares some responsiblity and everyone should do something to stop this.

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 07:06 AM
right ok. doesnt make them the worst treated in history. what about the jews by the germans for instance? i mean come on your talking about one family here and there was 6 million people killed by hitler? ? ?

Frontal Lobotomy
08-04-2006, 07:22 AM
the Jews got a lot of money and power out of WWII, I'd hardly call them badly treated - The jewish bankers in Switzerland didn't mind taking in all that gold with the stamped swastikas on them, knowing full well that blood would be on their hands.
The lower ebbs of judaism would be their time as slaves to the egyptians and so forth. Twentieth century genocide leaves the jewish holocaust as one instance in many, compiled with what went on behind the Iron Curtain during Stalinist Russia, the killing fields in Cambodia, the Arab slaughter of the kurds and so forth. Ethnic cleansing was a hot ticket in the past 60 years or so.

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 07:39 AM
well wouldnt u??? thats fuckin payback money.......

Frontal Lobotomy
08-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Payback? I'm sure I outlined that the jews made their money during the war, by selling out 6 million of their own (they made money from the gypsies and pollacks as well, obviously). Not that I'm being anti-semitic or anything, people are people at the end of the day, and money corrupts the souls of most people. I'd hardly call a potential $6trillion ($1m per head sounds about right, to me) empire fair payback, compared to how Africa are left to rot, the Native Americans are being shit on by foreign invaders and how my people were forced to fight an 800 year war with England, only to never get our lands back. But then, I'm not the banker

Ultimate O. warrior
08-04-2006, 01:40 PM
right ok. doesnt make them the worst treated in history. what about the jews by the germans for instance? i mean come on your talking about one family here and there was 6 million people killed by hitler? ? ?

1- we don't need people like you to prove that there are millions of crimes that were/are committed against muslims. every human being with conscious and humanity can recognize the truth. if you don't want to see things i can not help you. no one make any sort of counting or atleast statistic because they don't want to have a worse record than the one they already have. native indian, african, vitnam, japan, and now afghanistan and iraq..

2- it's easy for me to imagine that rape for you people are easy and simple and almost like getting robbed and taking someone's money. well, to Muslims it's not like that at all. it's worst million times than death.

3-the jews control your media, how hard would it be for them to make up such a number "6million?" after all, they shape almost all the minds of your people through hollywood stuff and foxnews and they are ready to call ANY sort of critsize as "anti-semitic" and they can easily put one behind bars or get him killed for the same reason.

4-Hitler was one criminal, how about stalin? no body seem to mention nothing about him. Oh i see he did nothing to the so-called semtic "whatever that is". as a matter of fact, read some true history and see for yourself that this coward took 3 million Muslims and to be more specific from Chechnya Caucause and took them to Siberia in the spot where the cold kills faster than a bullet. all died and remained 1 million. where was that from the media? O i almost forgot that the semitc runs that.

5-till this very day there are crimes committed against Muslims by crusaders "American+Russians+etc" and the some other crimes are committed by the Hindus against Muslims along with the praising of the zionists from Israel. the poor jews bashing the criminal defendless citizen with their American tanks. man, those jews are so mistreated. keep kidding youself telling that what happens to Muslims happen to one family here and there. when in fact it happens in many places in HUGE numbers. but as always some people don't wanna see the truth becaue the truth is just going to prove how inhuman they can be.

here some thing about the the million Muslims who died in chechnya and the islamic states that were/is occupied by the soviet/russians:

http://www.twf.org/News/Y1997/Russia.html
http://www.ericmargolis.com/archives/1999/08/following_in_st.php
http://www.ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholocaust.html

Malcom Guevera
08-04-2006, 01:51 PM
The way BLACKS are treated is nature, it thier role to play in civilization, they are scavengers and were created to do one thing and that is all they should be allowed to do.

Sicka than aidZ
08-04-2006, 03:34 PM
The way BLACKS are treated is nature, it thier role to play in civilization, they are scavengers and were created to do one thing and that is all they should be allowed to do.

i knew that fuckin yakub shit was bullshit

V4D3R
08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Wanna bet?
Why would you go out your way to admit your a flaming homo forum cum guzzler?

june181972
08-04-2006, 06:01 PM
If you're white, you're alright
If you're brown, stick around
If you're black, stay back

And you better have enough money to get yourself out of trouble when trouble comes around

V4D3R
08-04-2006, 06:20 PM

And you better have enough money to get yourself out of trouble when trouble comes around

You wont make many friends around here cracka - any cracka - wont make any friends round hea - if you bring that sh1t.

june181972
08-04-2006, 06:36 PM
You wont make many friends around here cracka - any cracka - wont make any friends round hea - if you bring that sh1t.

You think that statement is coming from a cracka?
Assumptions, Assumptions

That statement is a warning, intended for one Blackman to admonish another.
Some of us think we can "uncle tom" our way out of being the worst treated race in history.

The statement is a reality check for the so-called African-American.

V4D3R
08-04-2006, 06:42 PM
You think that statement is coming from a cracka?
Assumptions, Assumptions

That statement is a warning, intended for one Blackman to admonish another.
Some of us think we can "uncle tom" our way out of being the worst treated race in history.

The statement is a reality check for the so-called African-American.

Elaborate then- who are you referring to? Because me coming in the thread and seeing it how you put it- didnt seem right at all for this kind of thread.

june181972
08-04-2006, 06:59 PM

Elaborate then- who are you referring to? Because me coming in the thread and seeing it how you put it didn't seem right at all for this kind of thread.

The statement is a reality check for the so-called African-American

This is not self-explanatory?
500 hundred years of this bullish and some other "race," or whatever classification of people you want to speak of, has the nerve to say they have been mistreated more than the Blackman in America.

LORD NOSE
08-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Worst Treated ?

Black People - as far as TREATMENT goes

who had it the worst ?

WHite people

LORD NOSE
08-04-2006, 07:21 PM
double post

V4D3R
08-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Well ok - don't try to break it all down like that. Bring peace - no patronizing.

In the first post - that got my reaction - you did not state who this message was for. End of story - and I pointed that out. I needed to know. It had to be clarified.

Sicka than aidZ
08-05-2006, 12:54 AM
\n .

Damo_Suzuki
08-06-2006, 11:10 AM
The serfs of Ancient Sparta

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM
man the worst treated people right now be the lebanese people. fucked up what the israel goverment is doing with the us gove in their back.. the whole world is raging against them. then they blame the whole shit on hizbollah and they havent found one singel one of them.. everyday is a massacre over there.. fucked up I tell ya

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
why argue about who is the worst treated when you just lead by example. treat every human being the same, love everybody equally no matter what. We are all gods and we are all brothers and sisters, by being god you must accept that you control your own destiny, and if your destiny is a rightious one than you should teach others about love and equality. no one is wrong because of there ethnicity and no one should be judged in any way because of the culture they were born or skin color that came with. Lead by example, treat every human being with dignity.

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 03:28 PM
word to that..

now, I just became a member of this forum and I've been taking a look around.. wuzzup with all this rasism going on? many here talk about how wise they be and shit, and many cant even see through skincolor, then tell me how bright is your 3rd eye vision really? I dont know man Ive seen it in many topics now that Ive been scrollin through.. i dont get it.. see where I live in sweden we have 95% immigrants, so overhere we past that racism years ago.. if you mix people, racism disappears with time.. I guess this be the reason for my reaction and these muthafuckers racism, fuckk yall for slowing down the world.. peace to such as you who wrote that about equality, I came to this forum to speak with people like you and not this silly rats.. one

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
^werd

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 03:42 PM
as I thaught

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 03:44 PM
as I thaught
what did you thaught?

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
word to that..

now, I just became a member of this forum and I've been taking a look around.. wuzzup with all this rasism going on? many here talk about how wise they be and shit, and many cant even see through skincolor, then tell me how bright is your 3rd eye vision really? I dont know man Ive seen it in many topics now that Ive been scrollin through.. i dont get it.. see where I live in sweden we have 95% immigrants, so overhere we past that racism years ago.. if you mix people, racism disappears with time.. I guess this be the reason for my reaction and these muthafuckers racism, fuckk yall for slowing down the world.. peace to such as you who wrote that about equality, I came to this forum to speak with people like you and not this silly rats.. one

What are you talking about?

This shit gets on my fucking nerves. What the hell you think? You think the world is never never land or some shit?

You ain't peter pan and this ain't no fairy tale.

Real life is racist. Grow the fuck up and wake the fuck up.

Enough with all this kumbya cliche' type bullshit. We in the middle of Armegeddon and you talkin bout some 'wat's goin on?'

War! that's wat's going on.

oh, welcome to the forum...hehehe

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 03:52 PM
fuck you man.. so what youre saying is.. since the world is fucked up.. lets be fucked up? then you and your bullshit friends have achieved your goals dude. congratz.. let me just ask you one question.. you live in the us right?

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
What are you talking about?

This shit gets on my fucking nerves. What the hell you think? You think the world is never never land or some shit?

You ain't peter pan and this ain't no fairy tale.

Real life is racist. Grow the fuck up and wake the fuck up.

Enough with all this kumbya cliche' type bullshit. We in the middle of Armegeddon and you talkin bout some 'wat's goin on?'

War! that's wat's going on.

oh, welcome to the forum...hehehe

damn homie, why you always trippin and negative and shit, now if you just doin it to fuck wit him thats funny but if you mean that shit, you just a part of the problem.

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:59 PM
fuck you man.. so what youre saying is.. since the world is fucked up.. lets be fucked up? then you and your bullshit friends have achieved your goals dude. congratz.. let me just ask you one question.. you live in the us right?

Naw, I was just fuckin wit you...but, fo real I get tired of people tryna sweep racism up under the rug like it's no big deal.

I live in Amerikkka, and yes I am obsessed with race just because it has affected me and my people so badly.

We gotta rise above it, but not by ignoring it...we need to destroy the source of it, that's why I say - this is war.

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 04:01 PM
"If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could
be a better place
If everybody took a break and we all just got wasted"

that track just came on right now, and I liked that line

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
krayzie bone.. well.. yeah ..

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 04:05 PM
damn homie, why you always trippin and negative and shit, now if you just doin it to fuck wit him thats funny but if you mean that shit, you just a part of the problem.

How about half and half? I mean I coulda sugar coated that shit, but I wanted to fuck wit him...

The truth is negativty is all around us. You people who wanna stick your head in the sand while hollering peace is what is the problem.

In order to have peace you need to go to war. Jesus was the prince of peace but he said he came to bring war.

Find out who your enemy is...cause only a fool loves his enemy, especially when we at war.

And we at war for a good reason...it's in the name of peace, my nigga.

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
How about half and half? I mean I coulda sugar coated that shit, but I wanted to fuck wit him...

The truth is negativty is all around us. You people who wanna stick your head in the sand while hollering peace is what is the problem.

In order to have to peace you need to go to war. Jesus was the prince of peace but he said he came to bring war.

Find out who your enemy is...cause only a fool loves his enemy, especially when we at war.

And we at war for a good reason...it's in the name of peace, my nigga.

word and peace

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Respect to the Wizzard...tight name by the way...I dig it. Peace

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 04:15 PM
no I aint stickin wit that.. see thats why we have war.. but I dont blame u.. your living in a fuukked up fukkin stupid ass society man............................................... ...........................
now i say wake the fukk up,,...... your so american man.. lets fight war with war!!!! yeah great idea lil'bush... same mentality . and he doesnt even give a fukk bout his own people.. so lets say you kill ten people from a nother race.. you think they will love ya, and you will kill racism... it a phukkin problem.. but the most stupid of the all.. would you trash another ones car cause he have another color on it.. same engine, same gas.. wtf its the same with people man

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 04:28 PM
no I aint stickin wit that.. see thats why we have war.. but I dont blame u.. your living in a fuukked up fukkin stupid ass society man............................................... ...........................
now i say wake the fukk up,,...... your so american man.. lets fight war with war!!!! yeah great idea lil'bush... same mentality . and he doesnt even give a fukk bout his own people.. so lets say you kill ten people from a nother race.. you think they will love ya, and you will kill racism... it a phukkin problem.. but the most stupid of the all.. would you trash another ones car cause he have another color on it.. same engine, same gas.. wtf its the same with people man

lol @ lil bush....but naw, you got me all wrong holmes.

Have you ever heard the expression "the revolution will not be televised"?

I'm saying that this is a war for our minds. We gotta defeat the enemy by using our minds. I don't want or need to physically kill anyone.

It's the mentality that needs to be murdered, chopped up, and grinded into little pieces. That Amerikkkan way of thinking that you spoke of, the western world's way of ruling this planet need to come to an end.

The most powerful weapon we have is between our ears. Think about this...if 20 - 30% of the people in Amerikkka said "No!, we ain't going to work and we ain't paying taxes.".......Do you know that would bring this sorry excuse for a country to her knees?

I'm just saying that it's all in a change of mind. And it does involve murder...the murder of the devil's mentality.....

which does deserve to be murdered....I know you hear me, wuz up?

Mikkiz
08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
aight.. i didn't understand that you wasn't talking bout physicall war.. well inner politics is all good.. sometimes I murder people for good reasons in my mind too, and sometimes Im just thinking bout killin people that took people from me.. but you know.. gotta keep it peace, so I ignore them.. cause I cant holla peace at some people and I cant holla war for to them either unless its kill or get killed.. so I just ignore them.. only positive vibes.. peaace

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
^you gotta be willing to disrupt the world if you want peace

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 01:32 AM
yeah - but peacefully. not by buying arms of the fucking russians and blowing the shit out of eachother. that aint the way.

snapple
08-08-2006, 01:56 AM
the poor race is and always will be treated the worst

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:07 AM
yeah - but peacefully. not by buying arms of the fucking russians and blowing the shit out of eachother. that aint the way.
no for sure, but you must disrupt people in order for the scales to drop from there eyes, imo.

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 02:10 AM
i cant wait till the middle east sorts itself out.

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:13 AM
don't hold your breath, but that would be nice, real nice, than people would start concentrating on whats goin on on the home front

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 02:20 AM
dont get me wrong man - i know it will be a while.....but i'm just looking forward to it finishing. im also looking forward to the downfall of bush & blair.

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:23 AM
you wen't part of the conversation we where having earlier were you, me and Eric Unseen were talkin about how it's time the youth rised up against the criminals in office that are ruining our future

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 02:35 AM
HA! wot can we do apart from hope?

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:47 AM
act, thats what you can do besides help, the deffention of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. we cannot be insane anymore, we have to refuse to vote until our voices are heard, because the old was is not working anymore. we will have to do it like the did in the old days, march, think about the impact we can have, it's incredible.

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:49 AM
and to stay topical, right now, the worst treated people in this country are not divided by race or ethniciy, but age, the youth that are coming up in this world and it is only getting worse

Mikkiz
08-08-2006, 06:45 AM
aight man, I aint american but im down with a revolution against the us goverment.. they destroy the middle east only for their own benefits, sort of megalomania if you understand, and still theyre not doing it for anyone in the us except for the rich people.. the poor people in usa doesnt get any help at all from what ive heard.. so in what way shall we make our own voices heard?
wu-style through music?
holla b

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 12:10 PM
not just through music, but threre any type of art, literature whatever anyone can do to understand that things need to change, and thats for the support it's good to know that we got people across the earth that care.

Aqueous Moon
08-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Getting your voice heard and destroying the system are two different things.

There are many ways to get your voice heard, through music like you mentioned, write a book, stage a demonstration, march, etc.

But, to destroy the system we have to stop feeding it. This is hard to do because we rely on the system for our own food. It will take some major changes in the way we live and it will take enough people who are ready to stop all kinds of working, paying taxes, going to school, restaurants, businesses etc.

The power is in the people, we need to stop living in the American dream cause it's really a nightmare. The only way to stop it is to wake up and see reality for what it is.

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I am not certin destroying the system would be the best thing though, a change to the system is probably the better, because if we destroy the system the reprocusions could be worse than they are now, we would have to rebuild and start everything from scratch (though would be nice, at this point is not the right solution) and many people would starve and many people would be hurt, we are trying for a place of peace not a place where people starve and live in constant fear of violence.

Aqueous Moon
08-08-2006, 07:32 PM
I am not certin destroying the system would be the best thing though, a change to the system is probably the better, because if we destroy the system the reprocusions could be worse than they are now, we would have to rebuild and start everything from scratch (though would be nice, at this point is not the right solution) and many people would starve and many people would be hurt, we are trying for a place of peace not a place where people starve and live in constant fear of violence.

We don't need this system to eat. That's what the system wants us to think. We could survive and would be much healthier without the system's so-called food. Most of what the system pushes on us as food is really just chemically processed, genetically modified, poison.

In Elijah Muhammad's beautiful book entitiled "How to eat to live", we learned that by eating only navy beans, whole wheat bread, and milk we could maintain a healthy and long life. We also learned that eating once a day or once every other day will bring us even more life because your not wearing out your stomach and intenstines by always digesting food. Eating like this would allow us to conserve our supplies of food and money.

The system needs to be destroyed now cause too many people are starving and dying already and they die just to keep the rich and powerful people rich and powerful.

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 01:31 AM
[i take back my comment about "i don't think destroying the system would be the best thing" after thinking about it since i said it, is take it back, the system does need to end]

^^no thats true, but I was thinking about the poor people that are getting nurishment from govenment funded food shelfs and things like that. if the destruction of the system were to happen in one swift stroke the country would be in shambles, shit would get to fucked up and who knows what kind of violent anarchy would take hold. if we first start by reforming the system, and trying to educate the popluation, once that happens then we can tear this shit down. But right now too many people would be lost and mind fucked if the system just got taken over, and we are not trying to destroy the system for just you and me, we are doing it for everbody, because everybody's got a right to live peacefully and happily imo. the "revolution" needs to be peacefull and gradual, taking a stand and education are our too biggest weapons because once people are educated than they will no longer beleive the bullshit that has been slang to them from the gov since the day they were born. so on the topic of the system needing to be destroyed now because of the people starving and dying, the system being destroyed in a swift stroke would most likely make the problem worse than than it is now because most of the population are not familier with "how to eat to live" or and other literature about ritious living so they would be lost with no one to help.

Mikkiz
08-09-2006, 04:59 AM
well what actions have you thaught of to take on to beat this shit? to go solo spreading the message or do have anything in mind like.. some sort of movement...?

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 01:30 AM
shes trying bless her, give her time....... i think she's building an army to bring down the white world.

GENERAL WISE
08-10-2006, 01:49 AM
Fuck You

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 01:51 AM
who me? why?

GENERAL WISE
08-10-2006, 02:03 AM
why not is a better question

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 02:20 AM
glad this was sorted in pm's - GW loves a wind up!!

Mikkiz
08-10-2006, 12:35 PM
ok.. great, so back to the subject, do we have an army growin or what?

The Wizzard
08-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Eric Unseen says he gots some friends that are down for the cause and I have friends that are down for the cause, the problem is we have to educate the uneducated and people are hard to teach, but before we teach we need to have a strict written doctrine for the movement and why the movment is needed

Aqueous Moon
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Where you wanna move to? If you want a movement then you have to have a place to go.

We have been moving around in the devil's palace since slavery, through Jim Crow to Civil rights and everywhere else. We need to first destroy the devil's house and then build our own. Or, at least move out of the devil's house so we can then live peacefully.

No more marching and movements until we have a place to go.

Remember, we can do this without spilling one drop of blood. It's a change of mind that is needed. But, we also have to remember that the devil does like to spill blood, he loves war so we need to stay strong and not back down. Any blood spilled will not be on our hands. But, people ain't ready....they need to get ready.

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 11:10 PM
you'll never take down the system. your from lebanon aqua, dont be a fool.. fuckers where u live are so religious there's always gonna be injustice. there's always gonna be a system. are u gonna go stop north korea from attacking peeps. maybe you'll capture osama. u might be able to get isreal an hezbollah to sign a peace treaty. that'll be the fuckin day,

sorry but i think the systems gonna go on till we're extinct.

Mikkiz
08-12-2006, 05:19 AM
I dont give a shit - i just feel that im ready to do something to try and change the situation

Ultimate O. warrior
08-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Destroying the system IS the right thing, in fact it's the best thing. Nothing can get any worse. poor people are dying and get "hurt" already and gets what worse than that.

you don't know cuz you don't live the hell that the poor live it already. Only those"poor" in the condition itself knows how important to get rid of this damn system. one can't sit back in his villa having his lemonade and say: nah, it's not the right thing to do"

what do you know?
yeah maybe you try to look at the situations from certain angle. but no one knows the system better than those who tested it. and those who tested it are the best to tell weither it works or not. should it or should it not be destroyed?

changing a corrupt system takes sincerity, patience and strong will to bring about this change. take some sincere searious people with you and fight. doesn't matter the methods you're using as long as they're honest, intelligent and getting somewhere maybe not too soon but hopefully soon.

Aqueous Moon
08-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Destroying the system IS the right thing, in fact it's the best thing. Nothing can get any worse. poor people are dying and get "hurt" already and gets what worse than that.

you don't know cuz you don't live the hell that the poor live it already. Only those"poor" in the condition itself knows how important to get rid of this damn system. one can't sit back in his villa having his lemonade and say: nah, it's not the right thing to do"

what do you know?
yeah maybe you try to look at the situations from certain angle. but no one knows the system better than those who tested it. and those who tested it are the best to tell weither it works or not. should it or should it not be destroyed?

changing a corrupt system takes sincerity, patience and strong will to bring about this change. take some sincere searious people with you and fight. doesn't matter the methods you're using as long as they're honest, intelligent and getting somewhere maybe not too soon but hopefully soon.

Finally...man, that's real talk. Peace

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 02:54 AM
I dont give a shit - i just feel that im ready to do something to try and change the situation

:lmao:

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 02:56 AM
you'll never take down the system. your from lebanon aqua, dont be a fool...

:nonono: na. she from states.

but your right in saying she wont take down the system. :lmao:

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 03:30 AM
Damn, I go to Wu-Tang on Friday get so stoned I end up in a different state and I come back and we're still talkin destroying the system, thats the shit man props to all yall for real.
Alright what we gotta do now, is come up with clear consise reasons for destroying the system and it can't be "cause there fucking us" it's gotta be how they are fucking out, and then if you have a solution in mind, state it.
word this shit is movin. peace.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 03:34 AM
oh please wiz.........why dont u start us off. maybe a protest......y'all couyld all hug a tree or some shit - it aint happening.

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 03:39 AM
your right, we will never see the destruction of the system in out lifetime, why? because people wanna do it terminator style, just in a fuckin change it, and I said is a bunch of post before man, if you gonna do it you gotta do it gradual so the people can adjust, and you know what theres somthin to be said about dreamin man.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 03:41 AM
i didnt mean to be abrupt (i just got to work on a monday so in a bad mood!) but you gotta be realistic y'kno.....i got respekt 4 u wiz

The Wizzard
08-14-2006, 03:43 AM
yeah word, and I'm still fucked up from friday, I really ended up in Wisconsin and don't know how, but yeah man, damn, I should go to bed fuck *rolls joint*

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 03:53 AM
:lmao: :mmmyah: but yeah get some sleep