PDA

View Full Version : Back up in this piece!!

Bloo
07-31-2006, 02:12 AM
Whatup Wu World! I've been gone for a minute doin me n shit, been poppin in from time to time but never sayin much. But now that I've got some slow time (and got nothing better to do) I figured I'd pop in and see what was crack-a-latin.

So what have I missed?

Razorsharp
07-31-2006, 02:21 AM
nothin much fam... y0o... u still customizing ur consoles???

"P"

Bloo
07-31-2006, 02:28 AM
Hellz yeah! As a matter of fact next month I'm gonna start on my Xbox. Thinking about putting it in a clear yellow case with black trim and seeing if I can find someone to make me a custom Wu-Tang jewel to replace that funky green one on top. Not sure what color lights I should put it in though. Maybe pure white or UV black lights.

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 05:53 AM
ill

Razorsharp
07-31-2006, 05:59 AM
ill... post pics when u finished fam...

-1-

Unforgiven
07-31-2006, 07:34 AM
Hellz yeah! As a matter of fact next month I'm gonna start on my Xbox. Thinking about putting it in a clear yellow case with black trim and seeing if I can find someone to make me a custom Wu-Tang jewel to replace that funky green one on top. Not sure what color lights I should put it in though. Maybe pure white or UV black lights.

Duuude, do blacklights if you can get them small enough. I have this program floatin' around my computer to modify the bios of your system. What it does is allows you to change the colour of the XBOX and Microsoft trademark from the start, or just straight up replace it with your own picture. I'm talking about the logo you get when you boot your system up. I'm finna to put the bird on mine now....

Sicka than aidZ
07-31-2006, 06:39 PM
what up bloo, yeah, break out the pyramid banner dog. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/headbang5rw.gif

Bloo
08-02-2006, 01:03 AM
^^ Yeah, no doubt! I'ma have to pull that out my photobucket and rok it again

Sicka than aidZ
08-02-2006, 01:17 AM
wu tang!