PDA

View Full Version : women talking.....

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 08:25 AM
why do women feel they have to talk so much? i just noticed to women in my office who should be workin and they been talkin for like 2 straight hours about nothing but bullshit. and it aint just confined to these 2 women. i find it with alot of ladies. whenever i see my ex, whether she drivin in her whip or sittin a bar she always on her cell and i just wonder to myself - dont they get fedup with the sound of their own voice? what do y'all think?? peace

supremecharma
07-31-2006, 09:18 AM
okaaaaaay looks like im the only one.... see y'all 2mw..

Butter
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
because they can.

pneumatic
07-31-2006, 09:53 AM
That's why they get paid 30% less for doing the same job as a man.

crass
07-31-2006, 10:13 AM
haha

Dirty Knowledge
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
I think it's just a trend amongs most women because they mostly all do the shit. But men are just as guilty because most dudes gossip and talk like little hoes just the same.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 11:26 AM
I think it's just a trend amongs most women because they mostly all do the shit. But men are just as guilty because most dudes gossip and talk like little hoes just the same.

Speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We talk cause we got something to say.................why do men talk? (b/c they have something to day)?

MsRzaRecTaH
07-31-2006, 11:29 AM
I dont be talking about nothing.. if anything Im the outcast in my office area...

100pr00f
07-31-2006, 11:31 AM
naw ..not like that in my workspace..the guys are the ones that talk alot haha

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 01:07 PM
i hit the snooze button during small talk. i find it very boring.

urban_angel
07-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We talk cause we got something to say.................why do men talk? (b/c they have something to day)?

:clap:

thats ma gurl Queenie ;)

O:)

Prolifical ENG
07-31-2006, 01:11 PM
If you ever been with a woman that doesnt talk that much...you'd appreciate the mouthy ones a lot more.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 01:12 PM
I Like Women That Quip Sharp Remarks Spontaneously. That Gets My Attention

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:22 PM
If you ever been with a woman that doesnt talk that much...you'd appreciate the mouthy ones a lot more.

LOL...........true true.............I feel u man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
I Rather Deal With A Quiet Female Than One That Yaps Crap 90% Of The Time.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:24 PM
I Rather Deal With A Quiet Female Than One That Yaps Crap 90% Of The Time.

Well.........if u with a woman yapping crap u need to find a new one..........feel me?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Well.........if u with a woman yapping crap u need to find a new one..........feel me?

^^^^^ COSIGN!! we women alwayz want to have our views and opinons expressed so that's why we talk a lot!!! and if the male species does't like it, get the hell out of the country and move to a deserted island so that way u won't have 2 deal with us head working women who provide the best for a man in this fcfragile world!!!!!

JASPER
07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Woman have no sense of timing... they say the most dumb shit at the worst possible times. Like in the middle of sex.. "did you feed the cats?"

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
If You Were Ever In My Presence, Chica, I'd Put You Through Shock Therapy 'til Your Balls Fry

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Woman have no sense of timing... they say the most dumb shit at the worst possible times. Like in the middle of sex.. "did you feed the cats?"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah nah, my favorite during sex is............."can u pay my car note?"

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 01:31 PM
"what Are You Thinking?"

Stfu Heiffa

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Nah I never wanna know what a man is thinkin...............

Strange Fruit
07-31-2006, 01:33 PM
it's alright to talk. everybody does it,
but dammit, it gets on my nerves. females never shut up.

i guess its because i've grown up around men,
and my closest friends are male,
that i've adapted to their way of communication.

woman talk too much.

pisses me off sometimes.
as much as i love being female,

have you guys no shame in knowing that all men think
when we talk to them is,
"what the fuck is she saying to me?,,, i wonder if i missed the football game,,, i think i'm gonna fix my car"

and then females, later complain and say "he doesn't listen to me!!!

do what i do, save the talk for your female friends,,,
and give your men a rest!

you'll be much happier.
promise.

<3

JASPER
07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
^^^^^ COSIGN!! we women alwayz want to have our views and opinons expressed so that's why we talk a lot!!! and if the male species does't like it, get the hell out of the country and move to a deserted island so that way u won't have 2 deal with us head working women who provide the best for a man in this fcfragile world!!!!!You're a total cunt and you don't even know it. Here's the basic rules to being a good wife:

1. Swallow
2. Fold the newspaper back the way it came in the mail
3. Shut up
4. Don't put the remote control somewhere you won't remember
5. Shut up
6. Clean
7. No butter
8. No do-I-look questions
9. Don't talk so damn much
10. Fix me food

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-31-2006, 01:43 PM
it's alright to talk. everybody does it,
but dammit, it gets on my nerves. females never shut up.

i guess its because i've grown up around men,
and my closest friends are male,
that i've adapted to their way of communication.

woman talk too much.

pisses me off sometimes.
as much as i love being female,

have you guys no shame in knowing that all men think
when we talk to them is,
"what the fuck is she saying to me?,,, i wonder if i missed the football game,,, i think i'm gonna fix my car"

and then females, later complain and say "he doesn't listen to me!!!

do what i do, save the talk for your female friends,,,
and give your men a rest!

you'll be much happier.
promise.

<3

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^COSIGN!!!!

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-31-2006, 02:01 PM
^ your fuckin stupid, go do yourself a favour and walk into moving traffic plz...I swear, people get stupider reading the bullshit u type

and people get tired of seeing your ugly ass on here 24/7 but am i complaining??? no!!!!:r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Sifu Dragon
07-31-2006, 03:24 PM
girls who talk a lot are better than girls who are too shy to talk

Razorsharp
07-31-2006, 03:27 PM
That's why they get paid 30% less for doing the same job as a man.

:lmao:

tekunique
07-31-2006, 03:28 PM
quiet ass bitches with the blue steel look 24/7 who thinks they the shit are pretty bad too tho.

IrOnMaN
07-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Guys, women are going to be women, period. It is not like a men can do anything about it, now can we? Women are wired differently than men are. You guys must understand that women need to feel important to one another, feel pretty, and they'd like to have a high self-esteem. Most women suffer from a low self-esteem. It's true. We men do some of the worst things to women and not even worried about their feelings. So, it's important to respect them as women as we would want them to respect us as men. It's only fair, gentlemen.

Thank you for your time.

ShaDynasty
07-31-2006, 07:00 PM
^^^^^ COSIGN!! we women alwayz want to have our views and opinons expressed so that's why we talk a lot!!! and if the male species does't like it, get the hell out of the country and move to a deserted island so that way u won't have 2 deal with us head working women who provide the best for a man in this fcfragile world!!!!!
what?!
no women mostly talk about bullshit like their boyfriends aftershave and things of that nature, or they gossip, thats why women talk a lot

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-31-2006, 07:28 PM

the fucking truth. But you need the balance.