PDA

View Full Version : wu tang taste the pain

lil beezy
07-31-2006, 11:39 AM
Yo all !
who ever hadd this game on there ps1!"!"
Omg it was lyk 1 of my best games ever.. it Ruled !!!
What r ure opinions on this game !!
:D
http://www.chronicgames.net/pics/ps1_wutangtastethepain.jpg
heres a pic of it

pneumatic
07-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Over here in the States it was called Shoalin Style. That game was dope. I need to dig up a copy. It has been years since I've played it.

lil beezy
07-31-2006, 08:32 PM
i kno that wat i was finkin here man .. it was a phat game init .. i need to rebuy that shit man !

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Me and my cousin were playing it just last week. Fucking hard game though. We cant get past that floating dude who does them electric pulses.

Kong
07-31-2006, 09:15 PM
i never got to play this.

lips
07-31-2006, 10:48 PM
great fuckin' game...really hard to get through all 36 chambers...masta killa was ill in that...da slow mo finishing move was classic

Tha Double-P
08-01-2006, 03:36 AM
shit i really wanna play this game, and i could buy another ps for 20 bucks at some cardstore sumwehr

The Ghost
08-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Me and my cousin were playing it just last week. Fucking hard game though. We cant get past that floating dude who does them electric pulses.
I'm stuck on that part too. Its a good game but not the greatest.

TAURO
08-01-2006, 02:09 PM
This game didn't work for me, alot of it's difficulty was based around the fact that the controls where slow and unresponsive, I felt like I spent more time fighting with the controls rather than the characters.
I loved the concept but I felt overall it was a missed opportunity, I say do it again for the new consoles but add the playabilty of Def Jam fight for ny and we will get a seriously dope game.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm on the 31st chamber

lil beezy
08-01-2006, 03:33 PM
here is how i did it guys.. i used meth no the very last guy i just *crouched and kept doin the kik* then everytime he walks to u it hits him.. slow .. but it works :D
borin yes but the endin is phat!
they escape from the shoulin temple incase u wnted to kno Lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-01-2006, 04:39 PM
so ben and beezy how do you beat that floating guy?

Frontal Lobotomy
08-01-2006, 06:06 PM
get him in a corner and keep uppercutting him up in the air, juggling is the way to go

ShaDynasty
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
the game is way too difficult unless you plan spending 3 hrs a day getting gd at it
also pissed me off only a few wu members gave their voices, ghost and odb talkin like that fucks me off
graphics is shit too

Bloo
08-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I need to get back into that game. I left off at like the 12th Chamber with RZA and haven't played it since. Still have it though.

lil beezy
08-02-2006, 04:20 PM
ODB on that game was fkin sik man .. u cud jsut see him havin that drunken fightin style init.. and meth.. the big 'ard one.. giv HIM the massiv hammer .. omg the fighting styles fitted the players sooo well.. :D
i need to dig out ma ps1 and play that shit agen tho man.

Grongle
08-02-2006, 04:58 PM
does any1 have any screen shots of it ?

Urban_Journalz
08-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Peace, first off, Shaolin Style is definately like the people it was created after in being severely underrated. As for homeboy that floats, I beat him with both Raekwon and Ol' Dirty. Out of all of 'em though, I'd have to say Dirt Dog was my fav to battle with.
His moves were powerful, versatile and the illest jugglin' options in the line-up were given to Dirty. Rae was lll too because his punches were devastating.

There's a few hidden moves in that game that niether practice mode, nor the strategy guide shows you. The easiest to explain is Dirty's Donkey kick. You execute it, then hit X and O back and forth rapidly to get like 10 ot 11 kicks. You back up, and keep backing up as fast as you can, thereby going in a circle. Once that dingus decides to do a grab move or better, the diving move, if you have Dirty, do the Chi-Palm to juggle him a few times, then hit him with teh Donkey Kicks as mentioned above. You'll have him in no time. Now when his lives get close to none, he'll get desperate and attack you vigorously. Don't deviate from that strategy though. Patience Grasshoppers. If you got Raekwon, still back up and keep backing up. Once he fouls up, do the "1-2-3" combo and as he falls down, hit him with "The Workover". With timing, you'll nail it.

You can get screenshots of the game on google methinks.

Peace.

pro.Graveface
08-04-2006, 07:13 AM
so who got da black n yellow wu controller it came in da limeted edition pack hehe ayaay PEACE ps they needs to make a part 2 for ps3 & psp or sumthing

lil beezy
08-04-2006, 11:46 AM
u got that blak n yellow controller man if u hav it take a pic of it man post it on here it sound sik man :D
iyt n e way i kno all the hidden moves lol meth and odb and ghost where phat on that game man they kIcked ass ..
omg ghosts finishers fucking ruled !!!
*Holla back*
:D

lil beezy
08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
yo sum1 try this plz and holla back if it works i got it off sum cheat syt..

To play as Busta Rhymes and Eminem and
Xzibit,at the menu screen press select,
select,select,circle,square,circle,squa-
re,circle,square,triangle,triangle then
go 2 the options screen then u can turn them players on

thx plz tell us if this shit works iyt coz i doubt it dus..

WARPATH
08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I was just playing this game last night, dusted off for old time sakes.

I mastered the 36 chambers for all characters, unlocked all the finishing moves, but that memory file has sinced been corrupeted, so I plan on doing it all again.

If you didn't know-

You can take out the game cd, when the round starts and pop in a CD of your choice, and the game will play a random track along with the games sound effects.

I use to have four controllers, and me and the homey's would get fucked up and play back in the day.

Jet Set
08-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Truly, this game sucked in controls. Indeed unresponsive. They shouldve done some better work on that. The used the Killer instinct engine on it. And just maybe made the game a li' bigger. The graphics, okay understanding when you get in like 4 players at a time.
One time i got so frustrated with the controls that I just threw my Dual Shock controller away and broke it.

mashqauck
08-30-2006, 09:38 PM
it was a cool game cuz it was wu tang of course! how could ya hate it

shaolinsword
08-31-2006, 07:43 AM
as much as i loved this game the game that was supposed to come out instead of taste the pain (thrill kill) was much better but it was taken off the shelves cos it too violent / sick as fuck supposedly