PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary Name Calling

LHX
07-31-2006, 11:01 AM
seriously

i have mentioned before that anybody who allows themselves to get offended by name-calling at this point in civilization should probably re-think their approach to things

that being said, it seems that things are getting ridiculous right now

when you make a point in a discussion and then follow it up with some foul shit, your point gets lost in the process

for example:
oppressing people is not good you dumb piece of shit
religion misleads people you obnoxious animal fucker
the world is going to hell you racist cock sucker

here is an option that perhaps some of yall have not considered:

leave the name-calling and cheap shots out of it

keep it to discussing ideas

it seems to me that the only reason people come to this forum anymore is to get angry

fuck that

tacle
07-31-2006, 11:06 AM
Yea true, as i always say people have to calm down and relax and have a drink while postin' you know, just post and have fun.

Theres just too many pricks huggin' sticks ready to poke or get poked.

Prolifical ENG
07-31-2006, 11:33 AM
Im back....moderation in KTL increased by 1.

crass
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM
you let fanatical black supremacists diss everyone, and you close my ant thread?

LHX
07-31-2006, 11:56 AM
you let fanatical black supremacists diss everyone, and you close my ant thread?

provide examples

crass
07-31-2006, 11:58 AM
give me a break. you know you don't need specific examples. WHY DID YOU CLOSE MY ANT THREAD

stop jocking the 5%, totally pathetic

tacle
07-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Time will tell for most who post.

Strange Fruit
07-31-2006, 12:03 PM
i guess it depends,,,

i mean, none of it bothers me,,,

but i live in a society where democracy is still only eleven years old,
so we're all still tryna get used to each other.

apartheid really fucked things up,
so you can't say shit without expecting at least
three people to look at you funny or something.

it's sad, but still too soon.

but, barriers need to be broken at some point i guess,,,

Prolifical ENG
07-31-2006, 12:04 PM
this thread was not made to discuss why threads got locked, if anything this thread is turning to most of those so called "name calling" threads here.

if you think you really have grounds that your thread shouldnt have got locked, you should have posted that in the Dear Admins and Mods forum.

LHX
07-31-2006, 12:05 PM
selective reading

it seems yall only see what you want to see

is the notion of 'discussing ideas' that difficult?

crass
07-31-2006, 12:08 PM
yeah KTL is officially a mecca for the herbs of wu-tang corp.

LHX
07-31-2006, 12:11 PM
everybody needs their place

Dough Snatcher
07-31-2006, 12:12 PM
It’s all immature but some times it’s just out of sarcasm. With that being said it may be just two people going at it who know one another’s limits. Arguments like this are between one person who knows there wrong but there just going at it because they can, and another who knows what he/she is talking about.

But don’t get me wrong I see what you’re saying…

Strange Fruit
07-31-2006, 12:15 PM
It’s all immature but some times it’s just out of sarcasm. With that being said it may be just two people going at it who know one another’s limits. Arguments like this are between one person who knows there wrong but there just going at it because they can, and another who knows what he/she is talking about.

But don’t get me wrong I see what you’re saying…
^^true story.

my friends can call me whatever they want,,,
but others need to know where they stand.
if i'm not comfortable with you, dont call me names i might hate.

Wamukota X
07-31-2006, 02:31 PM
No matter what people will react to the vibrations coming from out of other peoples mouths or coming out of their computer screens, whether it is positive or negative vibes. Most likely if it is a negative vibration the main idea will eventually get lost and the product of that equation will be Negative.

supremecharma
08-01-2006, 05:01 AM

my man crass has such a valid point there. its a shame too cos these people are full of hate. they hate themselves SO much - they take it out on us. and the mods stick up for THEM. thats sucks ass. }:|

supremecharma
08-01-2006, 05:11 AM

and thats another thing i was thinkin about - we're all grown ups here - this aint kindergarten. you allow yourself to get offended by a name then thats your problem, surely?

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 05:51 AM
word^

LHX
08-02-2006, 07:20 AM
yah getting called a devil pisses me off slightly

makes sense

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 07:22 AM
glad u agree with us.^

Prince Rai
08-02-2006, 07:55 AM
but not everyyybody here seems overly offensive, i have met many people here who express themselves nicely.

sometimes when we dont agree with somebody, it seems they are bad or whatever.

i just wanna be at peace with everybody.
and i think LHX does do a great job here.

perhaps i can also see why some white posters may feel offended here, but i reckon they musnt take things to heart.

pb

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 07:57 AM
fine^ but then when we post stuff back then the black posters shouldnt take it to heart either.

Prince Rai
08-02-2006, 08:02 AM
fine^ but then when we post stuff back then the black posters shouldnt take it to heart either.

of course not. people here should debate their views and not diss each other.

ive seen many misinterpreting what has been said.

but i agree with some concerns by some posters here. there should be a level of equality of what is being said and by whom.

as long as everybody's view is expressed to the mods, things can change.

KTL is a place where people can check out whats good in the world of knowledge. nobody should preach, just share.

peace charma

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 08:12 AM
peace princerai....check ya 2mw

LHX
08-02-2006, 08:18 AM
communicating is a complex issue

its too easy to point fingers and too difficult to share ideas and have them be criticized

its a learning process for everybody

humility is tough to come by especially in a world of 'look what he did to me'

the frustrating thing for me is coming to terms with knowing the positive things that a group of people is capable of, and the reality of the situation that we are in

the reality being that nobody treats anything with much respect these days, and this is a public internet forum, so why should it be treated any differently

in terms of moderating this forum, i dont know what more i can do

i have taken a stance against every group involved, and tried to challenge their views to get them to expand and elaborate, but every group accuses me of favoritism toward the other group

i understand where everybody is coming from, but i dont understand why there is no sign of progress, and how the SAME debate can go on in the SAME forum for this long

which leads me to believe that i am the retard in all this

thanks for the support tho Princerai

its a learning process for me too

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 08:22 AM
na man u aint the retard in all this. i aint gonna call out any names man....u keep doin ya thing.

JASPER
08-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Fuck bitch cunt nigger chink wop wop wop cocks cracker honkey cheese

Name calling may look like you're taking things too personally, but that can spark up interesting arguments. Unfortunately, most people suck at being angry and making thought over valid points at the same time. Don't stop the swearing and insulting though, LHX. You don't want to turn this place into a House of Commons sort of place, do you?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-02-2006, 09:17 AM
seriously

i have mentioned before that anybody who allows themselves to get offended by name-calling at this point in civilization should probably re-think their approach to things

that being said, it seems that things are getting ridiculous right now

when you make a point in a discussion and then follow it up with some foul shit, your point gets lost in the process

for example:
oppressing people is not good you dumb piece of shit
religion misleads people you obnoxious animal fucker
the world is going to hell you racist cock sucker

here is an option that perhaps some of yall have not considered:

keep it to discussing ideas

it seems to me that the only reason people come to this forum anymore is to get angry

fuck that

i agree. i'm doin my best 2 avoid the name callin but it jus those who wanna push peepz buttons and make them go off to the poin thtat they're banned.

don't get me wrong, i was cool as a cucumber when i came on here and was gettin along but there were some peepz that were makin unecessarry commnets and jokes about me and i jus lost it like a dynamite stick.

since then i've been tryin my best 2 not get mad or angry but i really can't cuz i'm like a firecracker, once i'm lit, BOOM!!!! explosion.

so i'm jus gonna try 2 avoid the comments and all the other stuff that happens on here. but if i can't, let the fireworks begin!!!

LHX
08-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Fuck bitch cunt nigger chink wop wop wop cocks cracker honkey cheese

Name calling may look like you're taking things too personally, but that can spark up interesting arguments. Unfortunately, most people suck at being angry and making thought over valid points at the same time. Don't stop the swearing and insulting though, LHX. You don't want to turn this place into a House of Commons sort of place, do you?

naw

just trying to fix a broken record

from what i have gotten to know of people in this forum, i would say that nobody here is racist, but they lack the communication skills to get their points across without sounding racist

and
its not the swearing and insulting that is bad - its the repetition and lack of creativity which sucks balls

JASPER
08-02-2006, 09:24 AM
naw

just trying to fix a broken record

from what i have gotten to know of people in this forum, i would say that nobody here is racist, but they lack the communication skills to get their points across without sounding racist

and
its not the swearing and insulting that is bad - its the repetition and lack of creativity which sucks ballsWhat I'm tired of is when people can't give any sort of source for their argument or when they do, it's some opinionated tripod/angelfire page they blindly follow. I don't mind all the biggotry, unless people can back up their claims with real sources.

LHX
08-02-2006, 09:36 AM
What I'm tired of is when people can't give any sort of source for their argument or when they do, it's some opinionated tripod/angelfire page they blindly follow. I don't mind all the biggotry, unless people can back up their claims with real sources.

that doesnt seem to be too much to ask

why do you think some people have such a difficult time understanding your sense of humor?

JASPER
08-02-2006, 09:43 AM
What do you mean understanding my sense of humour?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-02-2006, 09:49 AM
that doesnt seem to be too much to ask

why do you think some people have such a difficult time understanding your sense of humor?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: CAN I GET A SOULFUL AMEN AND A WITNESS?????????????????? FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS WHERE I'M COMING FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LHX
08-02-2006, 09:53 AM
What do you mean understanding my sense of humour?

not just you -

how can some people find something funny, and other people find it offensive?

i know a lot of people who arent racist but use biggot terms because they see the humor in them

is it possible to explain that kind of humor to people that 'dont get it'?

Strange Fruit
08-02-2006, 09:54 AM
aight. the way i see it,,,

everyone's humour is misunderstood at some point.
Jasp, your sense of humour can only be fully enjoyed by people
who don't take shit seriously.

otherwise,
it comes off as racist, sexist, derogatory,,,

LHX
08-02-2006, 09:58 AM

otherwise,

i kind of agree, but there is a fine line between not taking shit seriously, and understanding that some stuff should not be taken seriously

two different people can say the same word and mean two completely different things

i know Jasper doesnt hate anybody, so when he uses those terms, i see the humor in it

maybe its because not many people take the time to put things into context

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-02-2006, 09:59 AM

otherwise,

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised noone replied 2 me reply, oh well screw it.

Strange Fruit
08-02-2006, 10:01 AM
i kind of agree, but there is a fine line between not taking shit seriously, and understanding that some stuff should not be taken seriously

two different people can say the same word and mean two completely different things

i know Jasper doesnt hate anybody, so when he uses those terms, i see the humor in it

yeah, exactly. i see the humour in it too.
but i mean, jasper makes it soooo obvious
that the shit he's saying shouldn't be taken seriously,
yet, people still get all pissed off about it.

really, shouldn't adult minds, know the difference?

LHX
08-02-2006, 10:05 AM

this is the correct question to be asking

and if people cant tell the difference, what can we do to help them?

and if we cant help them, then how do we approach the situation

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-02-2006, 10:05 AM

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: i don't, he's a nutcase and a wackjob 2.!!!!!!!!!!!!! he really gets under my skin a lot on here so it's not surprise about it. his jokes aren't funny at all so he's really messed up in the brain and really needs 2 lay off of peepz like myself before someone beheads him execution style.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

LHX
08-02-2006, 10:08 AM
i don't, he's a nutcase and a wackjob 2.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irony

i know for a FACT that Jasper is one of the most intelligent people on this forum

and i can say that even tho he keeps trying to get me to send him pictures of me topless at my computer

LHX
08-02-2006, 10:09 AM
ya but on the otherside why even deal with sarcasm? it seems like a distraction more then anything

now we're getting somewhere

this is also the correct perspective to explore

Strange Fruit
08-02-2006, 10:09 AM
this is the correct question to be asking

and if people cant tell the difference, what can we do to help them?

and if we cant help them, then how do we approach the situation
LHX, i don't know about you,
but i don't want to put a lil' note under every post of mine saying

"this post should not be taken seriously."

where's the point in being able to break boundaries,
if people still see derogatory connotation in statements?

where's the fun, in taking a slap at racism,
if everybody wants to see racism in every small
statement?

i just,,, don't understand, how anyone could possibly not
see the difference between serious posts,
and posts that should be laughed at/ with,,,

JASPER
08-02-2006, 10:11 AM
not just you -

how can some people find something funny, and other people find it offensive?

i know a lot of people who arent racist but use biggot terms because they see the humor in them

is it possible to explain that kind of humor to people that 'dont get it'?I only make jokes if I don't find the conversation worthy enough to give my honest opinion. I don't think anyone takes offense to anything I say, it's so obvious that it's not how I really feel about the topic at hand. So people who do take offense to my nonsense are really dumb or trying too hard to be offended.

LHX
08-02-2006, 10:12 AM

LMAO

"this post should not be taken seriously" was actually my signature for a little while

statement?
these are the exact things that i am curious about

whatever it is, it is preventing people from coming to agreements and progressing

169% TROOF

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-02-2006, 10:13 AM

statement?

there is nothing funny about racism, peepz should even be sayin racist jokes. i hate that alot.

AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE READ MY REPLIES ON HERE AND REPLY BAQ FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD 2??? JEEZ LOUISE!!!!!

JASPER
08-02-2006, 10:14 AM
ya but on the otherside why even deal with sarcasm? it seems like a distraction more then anythingSarcasm is something to shake off the idiots from participating.

LHX
08-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Sarcasm is something to shake off the idiots from participating.

the problem is tho, when the idiots aren't participating, they are hard at work making the planet unlivable and trying to find ways to sodomize you

we need more idiots to participate
or
something else has to happen

(apocalypse)

LHX
08-02-2006, 10:18 AM
JEEZ LOUISE!!!!!

lol

i dont think i have ever seen that typed on a computer screen

cute

JASPER
08-02-2006, 10:20 AM
there is nothing funny about racism, peepz should even be sayin racist jokes. i hate that alot.
It's not easy to ignore your screaming rage of words and I'll submit to it for once. Racism is funny, no hilarious even. Especially when one person is taking it to the heart and the other is taking advantage of it. Now, if both parties could see the humour of it, we could continue discussing topics that are really worth discussing, instead of all this race x this and that and race y blah blah. 75% of the threads in her are about race and if they're not they'll become race orientated after a couple of pages. No one on this god forsaken place want to generalize people as people, except me it seems.

Strange Fruit
08-02-2006, 10:22 AM
It's not easy to ignore your screaming rage of words and I'll submit to it for once. Racism is funny, no hilarious even. Especially when one person is taking it to the heart and the other is taking advantage of it. Now, if both parties could see the humour of it, we could continue discussing topics that are really worth discussing, instead of all this race x this and that and race y blah blah. 75% of the threads in her are about race and if they're not they'll become race orientated after a couple of pages. No one on this god forsaken place want to generalize people as people, except me it seems.
,,,, and that ladies and gentlemen,
was a serious post.

see the difference now?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-03-2006, 07:28 AM
,,,, and that ladies and gentlemen,
was a serious post.

see the difference now?

i don't seee the diferrence. racist jokes should not come out the mouths of those who think racism is funny. i'm nota racist nor do i believe in racism. too m any of my family members have died all because of them being non-white and having lots of money, putting their kids through school, going to college and having better jobs.

racist jokes shouldn't be told PERIOD!! i hate them and i don't like the way folks that are acist use those type of jokes as humor. so sis i really don't see the difference. that's how and why i lost my cool yestrday over this type of erratic behavior from those that are so stupid and have shit for brains.

if i'm taking this personal, then so be it cause i am taking serious and at heart.

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 12:42 AM
plus if you show yourself getting upset and angry your making yourself more of a target - people will pick on you more girl.... listen to kris, he's talkin sense...

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-04-2006, 06:53 AM
plus if you show yourself getting upset and angry your making yourself more of a target - people will pick on you more girl.... listen to kris, he's talkin sense...

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

JASPER
08-04-2006, 07:12 AM
You really are one of the weaker species.

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 07:20 AM
shyheimchica06 i was one of the only ones that had some respect for you but if your just gonna sit there and call me a loser then you really can go fuk yourself. later

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-04-2006, 07:35 AM
shyheimchica06 i was one of the only ones that had some respect for you but if your just gonna sit there and call me a loser then you really can go fuk yourself. later

ok, i'm sorry. but it just those people on here that just want to get under my skin when they make stupid comments. i jus have a hard time getting positive feedback from those who want to agree with me on topics that matter. that's why i lose it and get mad.

so i'm sorry for ding that ok??? no hard feelings jus had 2 get the rest of my frustrations out.

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 07:42 AM
aight jus remember whose on your side girl. i read your posts and i know the shit u been thru. plus i know your religion and im the same follower so lets build together and like i said b4, try not to let people see that your so mad cos they enjoy that and like to make you more mad, they trippaz..... peace.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-04-2006, 07:56 AM
aight jus remember whose on your side girl. i read your posts and i know the shit u been thru. plus i know your religion and im the same follower so lets build together and like i said b4, try not to let people see that your so mad cos they enjoy that and like to make you more mad, they trippaz..... peace.

ok i'll do the best i can to not let those get 2 me. but if someone keeps gettin under my skin, be prepared

supremecharma
08-04-2006, 08:12 AM
ok i'll do the best i can to not let those get 2 me.

good.

take care.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-04-2006, 08:30 AM
good.

take care.

you do the same too cause today is my grandma's birthday.

Sicka than aidZ
08-04-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah KTL is officially a mecca for the herbs of wu-tang corp.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA:dead: :dead:

Aclikyano
08-05-2006, 12:47 AM
you do the same too cause today is my grandma's birthday.
This girlz HILARIOUS (in-a-good-way) :point: hahaha

I added yo ass to AIM... u shud get on it once ina while.

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 01:07 AM

some stuff shouldn't even be said in this section at all

you got jokes ?

why not go over to the general section with that ?

why come to KTL just to say the word NIGGER for attention ?

these want to rile up people and make them angry

sicka and jasper offer nothing but jokes in here

those who say that they hate this place and that there is no knowledge here come here often just to tell us that

why do they come here ?

to start trouble

They do not understand the connection between the WU and the lessons
so when we build, they feel left outa place
why stay ?

trying to make it like its no big deal for whites to call black people niggers ain't gonna work - jasper using these words in KTL randomly with out any build, for jokes, ain't funny at all - that shit is only funny if you white
he comes up in here:

nigger coon gook spic and yall think that shit is funny ?

and don't compare that to you being called the devil either the list of reasons why your called the devil is dam near endless

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 01:21 AM
ya but on the otherside why even deal with sarcasm? it seems like a distraction more then anything

why bring distractions to KTL ?

either you build or you don't

the 2 i mentioned earlier only come in here to start trouble

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 01:26 AM
I only make jokes if I don't find the conversation worthy enough to give my honest opinion. I don't think anyone takes offense to anything I say, it's so obvious that it's not how I really feel about the topic at hand. So people who do take offense to my nonsense are really dumb or trying too hard to be offended.

joke when its time to joke and in and at the appropiate times

no one will get offended if you joke in generals where jokers belong

we talking about 500 years of oppression and here comes this clown

"i don't like black people"

that shit ain't funny at all

and whoever finds that shit funny is demonic

Sicka than aidZ
08-05-2006, 03:47 AM
\ bhnb

Frontal Lobotomy
08-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Sunny, stop talking bollocks. Calling white people devils and the like doesn't make things better. You still live in America, and toe the line. You probably look down on your fellow African brothers that live in the projects shotting crack, and the single mothers etc. When are you 5% people going to stop pointing fingers? When are the rich 5%ers gonna forsake their riches to help out their starving brethren in Africa? When are they going to stop wearing all the gold that cost the lives of hundreds of African children?
Need I continue? Seriously, the finger pointing needs to stop, as well as those noble 5% hypocrites need to drop the double standards. You're just as white as the christian right, congratulations.

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Sunny, stop talking bollocks. Calling white people devils and the like doesn't make things better.

first of all i do not come in here calling white people devils or crackas

find me one post of mines where i'm just saying "fuck white people they are devils"

You still live in America, and toe the line. You probably look down on your fellow African brothers that live in the projects shotting crack,

forget your proballys - you have no idea - there were no african brothers in my projects or around my way - coming up, i would go to harlem and talk with my peoples from africa to try and learn my roots - these peoples silly ass assumptions are another problem in KTL

and the single mothers etc.

now your running game - why would i make fun of single mothers ?

When are you 5% people going to stop pointing fingers?

i'm not a 5% and never was

When are the rich 5%ers gonna forsake their riches to help out their starving brethren in Africa?

ask them

When are they going to stop wearing all the gold that cost the lives of hundreds of African children?

i never wore gold go ask ghost that shit

Need I continue?

NO ! you should have stopped before you pushed the sign in button

Seriously, the finger pointing needs to stop, as well as those noble 5% hypocrites need to drop the double standards. You're just as white as the christian right, congratulations.

what are you doing in this post ?

finger pointing ?

Frontal Lobotomy
08-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Ok, I'll concede that I presumed you were 5%, and that backfired. But you're very much pro black power, which ain't any different. Breaking down what I say into little bits and pieces means this will only turn into some table tennis style partisan bullshit, and I can't be dealing with that, so I'm not going to go over what I said again. As is stands, I've seen you on more than one occasion lay into white people, talking about reparations and all that like its the everyday person thats responsible for how your people have been shit on (I do agree that you get a raw deal, but no more than the Mexicans and nowhere near the native Americans) so what I said had some relevance with regard to the self pitying state of your people, and those who take a similar stance to yourself.
Maybe Aqua's right when she talks about having a war, maybe if Africa took the power, I wouldn't have to deal with the racial headache that comes with this forum at times.

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Ok, I'll concede that I presumed you were 5%, and that backfired. But you're very much pro black power, which ain't any different. Breaking down what I say into little bits and pieces means this will only turn into some table tennis style partisan bullshit,

no it won't because i'm right - accept whats right and stop trying to force this twisted vision you have

and I can't be dealing with that, so I'm not going to go over what I said again. As is stands, I've seen you on more than one occasion lay into white people, talking about reparations and all that like its the everyday person thats responsible

thats what you distorted my words to mean in your own head
i never said the everyday person is/was responsible

thats your paranoia speaking

for how your people have been shit on (I do agree that you get a raw deal, but no more than the Mexicans and nowhere near the native Americans)

you only say this because you know no better and have not study up on what your commenting on - you type out of ignorance and this is another problem on KTL

so what I said had some relevance with regard to the self pitying state of your people, and those who take a similar stance to yourself.

you see it as no big deal because its no weight on your back

if people are complaining and whining about oppression to you - Leave -
its obvious you don't feel their pain or have any sympathy for them - plus this thread is about name calling, not me or my stand.

Maybe Aqua's right when she talks about having a war, maybe if Africa took the power, I wouldn't have to deal with the racial headache that comes with this forum at times.

you don't have to deal with it - start a thread you want to build on - remember, this is Know the Ledge - so start a Know the ledge thread and stick with it - You got a problem with the racial tension ?
don't participate - its that simple -

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:33 AM
why come to KTL just to say the word NIGGER for attention ?

these want to rile up people and make them angry

look what happens

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:35 AM

jasper needs to be locked in a cage and be fed shit out of his own ass

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23693

^show me the humor in all this ^

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:37 AM
jasper needs to be locked in a cage and be fed shit out of his own ass

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23693

^show me the humor in all this ^

are you being serious?

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:37 AM
look what happens

what do you mean ?

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I only make jokes if I don't find the conversation worthy enough to give my honest opinion. I don't think anyone takes offense to anything I say, it's so obvious that it's not how I really feel about the topic at hand. So people who do take offense to my nonsense are really dumb or trying too hard to be offended.

reference

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:39 AM
are you being serious?

are you not ?

child porn is ok to you

that shit is funny ?

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Racism is funny, no hilarious even. Especially when one person is taking it to the heart and the other is taking advantage of it. Now, if both parties could see the humour of it, we could continue discussing topics that are really worth discussing, instead of all this race x this and that and race y blah blah. 75% of the threads in her are about race and if they're not they'll become race orientated after a couple of pages. No one on this god forsaken place want to generalize people as people, except me it seems.

exhibit #2

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:41 AM
reference

who is taking offense to what he types ?

this kid is posting child porn on a Wu Tang site

there is no humor in that at all

any one that see humor in that is demonic

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:43 AM
exhibit #2

racism is only funny to demons
posting what jasper has to say like if it has some type of deep meaning ain't gonna stop the fact that this kid needs to stay in the general section with those jokes

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:44 AM
http://www.woolynoggins.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1138081516

exhibit 3

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:44 AM
racism is only funny to demons
posting what jasper has to say like if it has some type of deep meaning ain't gonna stop the fact that this kid needs to stay in the general section with those jokes

how?

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:45 AM
http://www.woolynoggins.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1138081516

exhibit 3

funny shit where funny shit belongs - whats your point ?

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:47 AM
who is to determine what is funny and what is not?

http://www.public.iastate.edu/%7Epaddler/bodhisattva/laugh.jpg

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:47 AM
who is to determine where it belongs?

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:50 AM

then why have a problem with name calling ?

some find it funny to call people names

if there is gonna be accepted chaos in these parts, then so be it

why make a thread and try to get some order

LORD NOSE
08-05-2006, 11:51 AM
who is to determine where it belongs?

not me - if thats how yall get down over here then so be it
why lock and close threads then
let every one who wants to have jokes have jokes
no need for order and organized building

who determines whats "Unnecessary Name Calling (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23506)"

if his jokes are followed by "Unnecessary Name Calling (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23506)"

why delete and close threads because of it ?

Frontal Lobotomy
08-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Look, I'm not complaining. It appears we both have a problem with context so I'll leave it at that.
For future reference, having a difference in opinion doesn't make one ignorant. That's just being silly.
Word of the day: perspective

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:57 AM
when there is too much order in a forum, the forum dies

when there is too much chaos in a forum, the forum dies

why did i start this thread?
it was a judgement call

seemed like people needed to be reminded of order

when things get manageable again, then then the belt gets unbuckled again and things can let loose for a little while

then again, maybe i am a retard and suck at moderating a forum

time will tell

Gawd
08-05-2006, 12:16 PM
I am not pro Black.......

JASPER
08-05-2006, 01:12 PM
this kid is posting child porn on a Wu Tang site I did not. Stop lying. Racist bastard.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 01:17 PM
I did not. Stop lying. Racist bastard.

Racist!!!1 I hate lying Racists. Jasper is also not pro black.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 01:18 PM

Me. Thats who.

JASPER
08-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Racist!!!1 I hate lying Racists. Jasper is also not pro black.True. Positive discrimination doesn't work.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 01:23 PM
True. Positive discrimination doesn't work.

I call ppl racist names to promote racial equallity.

Prolifical ENG
08-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Holy shit this thread really took some hits.

I cant quote everything Ive seen and add to it but I can say some points.

It is impossible to bring full order in a forum like this with so many members with different views.

I dont know why everyone views this forum and the members in it as 2 parties. If you know who is going to take what side for whatever reason, you should know that no progress will be made why make the thread?

After all where do the mods fit in? One side constantly say that the mods kiss the 5%ers (assuming thats their opposition) ass, while those same people say the mods dont do enough to get rid of the devils.

Sunny is right about the so called jokes, this place shouldnt have "jokes" of the calibre mentioned. I dont give a shit how you dont take the internet seriously....this KTL is ment to have serious conversations. We can not have continuous offensive and sarcastic posts to derail the whole thread. I havent been around lately, but I will be enforcing now and will start removing people for doing that.

If you like it or not, this forum will always have numerous threads that discuss races.

JASPER
08-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey prof, I'll refrain from making jokes and posting things that are not meant to be taken serious in this forum, if you and the other mods make sure other people follow these rules aswell. Often, after two or three pages, threads tend to be off-topic and Leslie Nielson kind of slapstick shitty. If you guys keep that in check, I might start making serious thread in here again.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 05:42 PM
It is impossible to bring full order in a forum like this with so many members with different views. I dont agree with this ^

I havent been around lately, but I will be enforcing now and will start removing people for doing that. You cant just start enforcing shit that you and other mods feel you should have been enforcing the entire time.....You have to come up with sets of ENFORCED rules in each forum. Not just when you feel like enforcing shit. Some mods dont want to ban...others dont mind. YOu guys dont even seem to have your shit together when it comes to this. Do as you want but you will not get a possitive response from us if you only enforce rules when you see fit. set the rules and enforce them at all times. that is how you gain order. yes banning sux and its a drawback. but you have no room to complain about the racism or how some feel you are one sided when you decide today to start enforcing somthing that should of been enforced long ago.

If you like it or not, this forum will always have numerous threads that discuss races.

The discussion of race is fine. But it sounds like there needs to be some set rules on racial slurs whether it be Nigg4r or d3vil etc etc. you and no one else can be mad about the name calling when it is so rampant in knl. and every1, including myself, use the terms so often.

that is eDs take

Prolifical ENG
08-05-2006, 06:44 PM
You cant just start enforcing shit that you and other mods feel you should have been enforcing the entire time.....You have to come up with sets of ENFORCED rules in each forum

You always say I cant do this, I need a warrant to do that, I need permission to do this action.....where are you getting this from?

If you want to always discuss moderation strategies, feel free to start a thread in the Admins & Mods section.

Trust me.....the mods communicate amongst one another a lot more than you think. All mods that can ban do ban people all the time!

Gawd
08-05-2006, 07:21 PM
[/color][/b]You always say I cant do this, I need a warrant to do that, I need permission to do this action.....where are you getting this from? YOu dont understand what I was saying.....You seem to, every once in a while, to come out of no where and say your going to start to do this and that. Yet that hardly happens. You close this thread but not that one. YOu (as in the mods ) seem to only enforce unwritten rules when it suits you rather then posting up rules and enforcing them at all times. Like I said before you can do what you want as you feel. But it is not right to only enforce rules or say you are going to enforce rules as you see fit. You want the shit threads to stop? You want the flagrant racisim to stop in knl? Then always enforce your rules. Not when you choose to. Set the rules and back them for every member and every thread. Set up somthing that is solid. Dont just come in a thread and say your going to do somthing. Have a sticky stating that you will enforcing some new rules at all times. Not just when you are here but when the other mods are here too......You think this place cant be kept under control because everyone has a different opinion about the topics? welcome to modding a forum sir. This forum has no traffic and you guys say you cant do this and cant do that. Political forums around the web that discuss some of the things discussed in KNL have their shit on lock. Because there is consequences. Halfway enforcing unwritten rules will change nothing.

If you want to always discuss moderation strategies, feel free to start a thread in the Admins & Mods section. Why? so you guys can just say shit is not possible and then complain that there are shit threads all over the place?

Trust me.....the mods communicate amongst one another a lot more than you think. All mods that can ban do ban people all the time! You communicate all the time...i hear this all the time.
The mods shouldnt be complaining about shit because you guys are the only ones that can stop it. If the shit has not stopped then that is the mods problem. Come up with a set of solid rules that will enforced at all times. Only then will there be little to no issues here. Members have a problem with the mods deleting their threads or posts because they are deemed crap. But then they see other members crappy posts and threads that go untouched by the mod team. You have to be consistent and not choosy
That is my 2 cents ... like it or not.

Thank You

Prolifical ENG
08-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Mods will always take their criticism no matter how they choose to moderate. Usually more when moderation changes occur such as this time.

I would like to go over all your points here and answer them all but I got a board to moderate and apparently have to read every post to dish out the consequences.

P.S. Theres shit threads all over the place

june181972
08-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Some of the biggest trouble makers in this forum have the most to say in this thread.

Is it because they want a license to run wild with their name calling?

Are they trying to justify their name calling with the, "well he started it" logic?

How are they gonna ask the moderators to do this that and the other when they are part of the problem?

I did not mention any names.

But yall know the deal.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Mods will always take their criticism no matter how they choose to moderate. Usually more when moderation changes occur such as this time. I have not seen a change. Since I have been here the only change I have seen with Moderation is Goddess not being able to post. And even then that is more of an admin issue.

I would like to go over all your points here and answer them all but I got a board to moderate and apparently have to read every post to dish out the consequences by all means. its not like there is a massive amount of posting going on here......

P.S. Theres shit threads all over the place
shit threads are everywhere? oh shitz. I wonder what can be done about those threads.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Some of the biggest trouble makers in this forum have the most to say in this thread. Including yourself of course

How are they gonna ask the moderators to do this that and the other when they are part of the problem? So you are saying that there is a problem? So what is the best thing to do about that problem? Wouldn't it be to impliment some new standards and expectations of the board members? Thats what i'm thinking.

I did not mention any names. Good Thing

btw i admitted to using racial slurs in KNL. Not that any of you others did.

LHX
08-05-2006, 11:22 PM
this is almost enough to make me start drinking again

june181972
08-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Some of the biggest troublemakers in this forum have the most to say in this thread
Including yourself of course

Show and prove this statement to be valid.

How are they gonna ask the moderators to do this that and the other when they are part of the problem?
So you are saying that there is a problem?

Not specifically, but the subject of this thread is the perceived problem of name calling. I do not like the blatantly disrespectful name calling, however I do not expect an internet forum to be a morally sterile environment.

So what is the best thing to do about that problem? Wouldn't it be to impliment some new standards and expectations of the board members? That's what i'm thinking

The best thing to do would be for the board members to check themselves individually, and show some common courtesy as adults and soon to be adults.

btw i admitted to using racial slurs in KNL. Not that any of you others did.
You have just admitted to being part of the problem that is being discussed in this thread. An admission of guilt does not justify the act nor exonerate one from the offenses that have been committed. In this lies the problem. We should not need the moderators to police us, we already know when we are crossing the line.

Damo_Suzuki
08-06-2006, 10:27 AM

Quoted for truth.

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Some of the biggest trouble makers in this forum have the most to say in this thread.

know the difference between making trouble and expressing yourself. :list:

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 01:00 AM
ed stfu u sound like bill o riely (ad hominem)

i agree with pro this is a forum for serious discussion but that will also make the forum linear and subjective

fuck just let ppl say what they want its just words

u act like this is prime time tv and we have to be sensitiive to our viewing audience or some shit

if someone says some dumb shit let them play the fool whats it to you?

i think tolerance and diversity will would benefit this forum

i agree with ed and pale. people take things to heart too much.