PDA

View Full Version : "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"?

Dough Snatcher
07-31-2006, 03:23 PM
I heard Ghost say this in a couple of songs ("Jah World" & "Underwater") and i've been wondering what it means for a while. Anyone care to enlighten me?

wusis2k
07-31-2006, 03:27 PM
its arabian.
means: allah is the greatest

Dough Snatcher
07-31-2006, 03:29 PM
Word word...What about that line he drops after that: in underwater:

"Bismillah ar-Rahman, ar-Raheem, Allah screamed"?

wusis2k
07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim: "In (or with) the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful."

Not only does the Holy Quran begin with this verse, but it also heads every chapter of the Quran, except for Chapter 9. This verse is a part of the Quranic revelation and through which the Holy Prophet distinguished the separation of the various chapters. In short, this verse keeps on recurring and possesses such depth that it has been said that just as the Fatihah (the first chapter of the Quran) summarizes the entire Holy Quran so does this verse summarize the Fatihah. In other words this verse is the summary of the summary of the Quran. Therefore, I will make a general commentary on this verse, so that it will not be necessary to comment on this verse at the beginning of every chapter. It may be noted, however, that like the daily sun, this verse too shines with a new splendour and power at the beginning of each chapter of the Quran.

Found that in google.

Meta4
07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
I thought it translated into God is the Greatest not specifically Allah. Loose interpretation though. Allah does fit the saying though.

Dough Snatcher
07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Ok thanks for the insight man...

dimi
07-31-2006, 04:34 PM
I thought it translated into God is the Greatest not specifically Allah. Loose interpretation though. Allah does fit the saying though.
as far as i know Allah = God

waterloo
07-31-2006, 10:38 PM
for the record..

the way ghostface delivers that line right after "allahu akbar, allahu akbar" is soooooooooooo sick

morgan
07-31-2006, 10:42 PM
for the record..

the way ghostface delivers that line right after "allahu akbar, allahu akbar" is soooooooooooo sick

its one of the only spots of the album where his delivery is sick, his skills of delivery leave a lot to be desired to me at the moment

Unforgiven
08-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Pretty much means their god is good, their god is great...thats why they scream it while launching rpgs at helicopters and cutting dudes head off!

GENERAL WISE
08-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Pretty much means their god is good, their god is great...thats why they scream it while launching rpgs at helicopters and cutting dudes head off!

Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. Allah = God, your god, you believe in Allah too so do Jews. Jesus is considered the Messiah in both Christianity and Islam, but Jews see all the prophets that came after their prophets as fakes.

God = Allah
Jesus is equal to Mohammed is equal to Moses is equal to all the Prophets

BUT WE DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS IS DIVINITY, WE BELIEVE THAT GOD CREATED HIM TO FURTHER HIS MESSAGE AS A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE MOHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we don't think the black man is god, sorry 5%ers!

deadlymelody
08-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Underwater is just an incredible song.

Gawd
08-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. Allah = God, your god, you believe in Allah too so do Jews. Jesus is considered the Messiah in both Christianity and Islam,wrong...in Islam Jesus was considered a prophet but not the Messiah but Jews see all the prophets that came after their prophets as fakes.

God = Allah

BUT WE DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS IS DIVINITY, WE BELIEVE THAT GOD CREATED HIM TO FURTHER HIS MESSAGE AS A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE MOHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims say that Islam and allah only have one prophet and his name is Muhammed

GENERAL WISE
08-01-2006, 02:03 AM
I AM MUSLIM

Kanha
08-01-2006, 02:08 AM

Hahaha

go study religion or something

Dough Snatcher
08-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Underwater is just an incredible song.
Recycled beat...But yeah its still pretty ill.
You just gave me somthing to think about. I never knew that.

GENERAL WISE
08-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Fact: in Hebrew, the word for God is Elohim, a cognate of Allah. In Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus, God is Allaha. In the Maltese language, which is unique because it is Arabic-based but spoken by a predominantly Catholic people, God is Alla.

Jesus referred to God as "Allaha"

crass
08-01-2006, 02:46 AM
aloha?

supremecharma
08-01-2006, 04:58 AM
[quote=~GENERAL_WISE~]Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. quote]

you dont say......

and dont call us dumb when your people are bombing the shit out of my homeland.

thanks. :yes:

Dirty Knowledge
08-01-2006, 05:12 AM
I love how rap took religion and somehow made it cool. To this day that's why I love the Wu.

supremecharma
08-01-2006, 05:16 AM
lol^ yeah u got a good point there bro

Dr Zayus
08-01-2006, 05:27 AM
Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH.

you dont say......

If you want to argue do it in Know The Ledge. Bringing that up in this topic is pointless.

Edgar Erebus
08-01-2006, 07:10 AM
I'm NOT Muslim... but I read Qur'an and I still remember many parts of him.

Islam recognizes almost all Jewish and Christian prophets and saints (Moses=Mussah, Mary=Miryam), with exception that Jesus (Isa) ain't God's son. Muhammad is the LAST and the MOST IMPORTANT prophet, not the only.

supremecharma
08-01-2006, 07:15 AM
If you want to argue do it in Know The Ledge. Bringing that up in this topic is pointless.

excuse me. KTL is full of fuckin idiots. i think not.

Dr Zayus
08-01-2006, 09:16 AM
excuse me. KTL is full of fuckin idiots. i think not.

I wouldn't know, I don't care enough to read it - regardless, this isn't a thread about Israel/Lebanon.

The Ghost
08-01-2006, 09:24 AM
lmao

cap
08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
general wise,
correct me if im wrong,but i have a lot of muslim friends,and i alwys heard that jesus is a prophet in the qu'ran but not the messiah.
muhammad is the messiah.

Unforgiven
08-01-2006, 01:02 PM
ALLAH ACHBAR! *cuts general wises head off*

GENERAL WISE
08-01-2006, 02:41 PM
general wise,
correct me if im wrong,but i have a lot of muslim friends,and i alwys heard that jesus is a prophet in the qu'ran but not the messiah.
muhammad is the messiah.

We believe that Jesus was the Messiah who god , with the help of the Virgin Mary, created. But at that time the Middleeast was STILL a polytheitic society, people digressed from Christianity/jeudism to believing in Idols (reason why muslims do not have idols and Mohammed cartoons...) Mohammed is considered the last prophet A HUMAN BEING. and Islam ..through the sword i admit.. spread through the middleeast/balkans/south asia..etc

So if your Muslim and convert to Christianity/ Jeudism or vise versa your really not changing your believe system by alot.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2006, 03:19 PM
ALLAH ACHBAR! *cuts general wises head off*

what an asshole

How come any discussion involving religion (islam in particular) degenerates into people disrespecting the religion and culture of muslims? I'm not muslim or even particularly religion, but this type of ignorance is offensive to me, just as a thinking human, so I know muslims get frustrated.

Rooty P
08-02-2006, 05:41 AM
How can people be knocking Islam in every thread? Fuck this man - straight ignorance and racism, I can't believe this goes on today.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 05:49 AM
i cant believe bombing countries goes on today.

Iron Man
08-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Wise please stop, if you're truely a muslim you should know not to mention it in every conversation as Islam for the person who stydies and understands it not for the ones who don't understand the concept of the religion
Islam is the word of Allah as given to the prophet Mohammed. Mohammed is the true prophet in Islam, so are Jesus and Moses the major difference between my own Sunni faith and Christianity is that we believe that Jesus isn't the child of Allah which is what Christians do believe Islam says that Allah is our father and we're all his children. In Islam there is no messiah or a savior. Islam litterally means (trust me, i'm Berber but i also speak arab) Surrender to Allah. Whixh means to honor the message that Allah gave to Mohammed and to honor Allah as the father of everything.

Iron Man
08-02-2006, 08:24 AM
[quote=~GENERAL_WISE~]Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. quote]

you dont say......

Your homeland? Wasn;t it the Palestinian who lived their first and the early terrorists who go by the name of Zionists invaded it and said it was their own. Plus bombing? please the Jews got tanks and Muslims got rocks! You jews are a incomplete group of people who don't have a leader and are ignorant for being on the dick of the west. I'am a muslim and i see the word terrorist as a compliment it means criminals and anti social people are terrified of this phenomonon that brings good and scares them continuing in their evil ways.

just too bad the Holocaust didn;t continue until lets say 1990 then all of you cockroaches would have been gassed out of hiding.

That last line was on the same level as your pityfull post so don't judge on what i said right there.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 08:29 AM
you dont even know where my homeland is for starters.

muslim extrmeists are bombing and plotting against the UK using their money and thats just not the way.

dont call me a cockroach.

i have to watch beheadings on that sick channel al jazeera all the time. those people are cockroaches.

now write something constructive.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 08:31 AM
if u wanna continue this pm me.

Iron Man
08-02-2006, 08:38 AM
You will never see me defend the extremists let that be perfectly clear. Its very easy to say that you watch Al Jazeera while you problably don't even speak Arab, watching that without knowing what is being said can be very confusing i understand that but i too watch it and i have to say its much more in the news than the prejudice point of view CNN carries and i have now understood you are from the UK/England let me tell you something. You might be the most hated on country just for the simple fact of you not having a opinion. You follow the US in EVERYTHING. The UK has the potential to be one of the most righteous countrys in the world of they stop being spineless bitches and start to follow their own ways and help Libanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc when they are struck by disrespectful troops instead of backing the whore that is Minister Rice and helping the people and stop being such dicks. Perhaps The UK will 'grow up' when you elect a new Prime Minister one can only hope...

PS: Excuse me i thought you were from Israel as your location reads Betlehem.

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 08:43 AM
word. tell me about it. u think i actually fucking wanted blair in. i was runnin round at election time tellin my friends parents not to vote him in and the were like "your just a kid, what do you know" and i was like "i know alot, and you will fucking regret it" and know its way too late.......there is an election in 4 years but i think that our government will call for one before then and i pray with all my might that the prick goes and we get someone with some balls......... i really do.

Prince Rai
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
The majority of the UK is anti-Blair etc, he will never win an election as just recently it showed when Conservatives won many new seats in local elections etc et

Prince Rai
08-02-2006, 09:06 AM
anywho, this is the wutang forum right?
feels like KTL :s

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 09:10 AM
i know i know!!!

Dr Zayus
08-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Blair is bad, the conservatives are worse.

Cilvaringz
08-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Many people in the UK actually oppose what their government stands for. You cannot knock all the British simply because their government choses to follow the USA. Same as you cannot knock all Americans for whats happening nowadays, just because the US goverment is doing what it does. Difference between the UK and US, according to statistics, is that the balance of government supporters in the UK is much much less compared to the US.

As for the word Allah. Saying Muslims believe in another God called Allah is like saying the Spanish don't believe in God, but worship a God called Dios. Allah is but the arabic translation of the word 'God'. Same God as the Christians and Jews. Islam makes no difference between the prophets, all are equal as it states so in the Qu'ran.

Allah Uh Akbar simply means God is great.... in Arabic.

As for the current situation in Lebanon, Hezbollah's fight is in my opinion a
justified fight against illegal occupation and illegal imprisonment of Lebanese civilians.

Edgar Erebus
08-02-2006, 10:47 AM
^^Bout Lebanon... How come so many people bought that story that Jews fight for release of those two soldiers, when this war already took 40 lives in Izrael alone? Can sum1 explain this?

Urban_Journalz
08-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Peace....
First things first. Allah Hu Akbar. God is indeed the greatest.
None can or ever will match up to The Most High. We Muslims do believe that Jesus, Muhammad, Moses, Aaron, Jacob....Peace and Blessings be Upon Them All, were not only all prophets sent with the same message. Rules varying to the time and situation of the people. Also, that they were all Muslims. Seeing that the title 'Muslim' menas, "One who submits to the will of God." So, we don't pray to anyone except The Creator, not any of His Messengers. Be they human or Angel.

Also, I don't defend extremists or anything involved therein. In truth, groups like Al-Qaeda and The Taliban are in direct opposition to what Islam stands for. They're what we call in Arabic 'Munafiqun' [Moo-na-fee-koon] or 'Hypocrites'. To kill innocent people, to kill oneself and to kill fellow Muslims are all one-way tickets to The Fire. Now, where does the line between terrorism and righteous killing in the name of God's Law get drawn?? Simple. If anyone, be they Muslim, Jew or Christian, were to kill child molestors, rapists, serial killers, drug dealers, etc. I'd say more power to them. For anyone of you that want's to make the pathetic attempt at throwing scripture in my face on some, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth The Lord." True indeed. It is His.
Yet, still you must remember other parts of The Book (keep in mind this is The Bible and not Qur'an) that speak upon the righteous dealing with the wicked. "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." "And when I sayeth unto the wicked, "Thou shalt surely die." And thou seekest not to give him warning nor instruct him to abandon his wicked ways, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity. However, HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE A THINE HANDS." "He who sheds man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed." So, it's simple, if you do wrong, so much that your very lifestyle has become the epitome of all that is forbidden, then you deserve to die. It was written. These rules only apply to those who earnestly believe in The Most High and The Last Day, and those who believe that the evil sheet the world is wrapped in and continues to get more comfortable in, should be snatched away and burned to ashes. Never should you kill another person simply because they don't believe what you believe. That's nothing but following the whims of Shaitan. The Holy Qur'an says, "Let there be no compultion in religion." Also, as Muslims, we are obligated to protect ANY and ALL Holy Houses Of Worship. Be they Mosques, Synagogues, Temples or Churches. If the name of God is mentioned in them, no harm should come to any of them.

I will say this, what's going on in The Middle East is insane. No doubt. However, let's not act like The Zionists aren't to blame for this either. It was Israel that ran up on Palestine in the 40's during that "Six Day War" and took those people's land away from them. Claiming, "This is the land promised to us by God in The Scriptures." Meanwhile, they forget that they WERE God's chosen people. WERE. Yet, they persisted in breaking His rules time and again. Disrespecting The Scripture and either shunning, or slaying His Prophets. For the record, Muslims do not believe that Isa (Jesus) Upon Whom Be Peace, was killed. In fact, we believe that he was THE ONLY prophet raised to Heaven while still alive in the earthly sense, and the one who betrayed him was given his likeness in order to recieve his just punishment. If you talk to any Jew, they'll tell you the same thing, "I'm one of God's chosen people." Hey, even if you won't pick up The Qur'an and confirm what I'm telling you, just watch the original "The 10 Commandments" ith Charleton Heston as Musa (Moses) Upon Whom Be Peace. Even after God sent The Jews yet ANOTHER prophet (the Israelites being the only nation in recorded history to have recieved more than 10 prophets, further stating that God did show them abundant favor. Which only increased them in arrogance.) after he showed them his miracles, The staff turning into a snake, his hand shining with God's light, and of course, the plagues of Egypt, some were still speculating as to his status and orgins. After he split The Red Sea and drowned Pharaoh and his army, when the Jews got across and were safe. They IMMEDIATELY started actin' the fool. Drinkin', fornication, bad language, and the worst of all.....constructing an idol to fall down and worship. Meanwhile, this idol (The Golden Calf) was NOWHERE to be found when they were slaves in Egypt. So, they were banned from The Promised Land and left to wander. They've been wandering ever since and they continue to do so. They know their history, but they choose to ignore how many times they screwed up in the sight of The Most High. What's worse, only a select few outside of the Jewish community really know the truth of the matter and most of those few happen to be Muslims.

Which brings me to my next point. The tension between Arabs and Jews was started by The Jews. This being because, again, The Jews had recieved MANY prophets, so when Moses (upon whom be peace) said, " A messenger will arise after me, who will be of my likeness, and of your community." and Jesus (upon whom be peace) told them, "A comforter will come to you after me. Follow him so that haply ye may find peace.", they Jews naturally assumed that The Final Messenger (making him and his message not only for the benefit of the nation from which he arose, but for the benefit of all mankind) would rise from among the Children Of Israel. When The Messenger came from The Children Of Arabia, SEETHING jealousy rose from The Jews. They were too arrogant to remember some very important facts.

1: Jacob, upon whom be peace (Father of the Israelites) and Ishmael upon whom be peace (Father of the Arabs) were both sons of Abraham upon whom be peace. So, in truth, not only are the Arabs and Israelites blood relatives, but Moses, upon who be peace told them the truth when he said, "The messenger will be from your community."

2:The same God who sent Moses (pbuh)and The Torah, Jesus (pbuh) and The Gospel, also sent Muhammad (pbuh) and The Qur'an. So, to disobey the final messenger is to disobey all messengers before him and worst of all, it is to disobey God Almighty.

3: God does what he will. If The Final Messenger was a man from China, it's not our place as human beings, mere lumps of well constructed dirt, to disaree with The Creator about who He chooses to bestow His favor upon now is it??

In Iraq, it looks like The Sunnis and Shi'ites are killing eachother, but what started this?? All Muslims everywhere know that to kill your brother or sister is eternal torment. So, my theory is, especially with the bombing of Mosques lately, that it's been outsiders (namely Americans) who learned Arabic, wrapped up their faces and did it themselves. Don't pretend like this is far-fetched either, because they did the EXACT same thing to The Native Americans. Steal a few horses, then blame a neighboring tribe. Now look.

In Lebanon, hey, I'm ALL for Hezbollah. Israel has over 9,000 prisoners. Men women and children being held in prison, for no other reason than the fact that their Muslims. Then the Israeli Army loses 2 lousy soldiers and all of a sudden it's "Death From Above" time?? WTF? You think your soldiers are untouchable???

Israel has been asking for this for a LONG time. They want to whole Arab nation at their doorstep. That's exactly what will happen too. Most so-called Israelis that are over there now are really Euro-Americans who migrated to that nation anyway. Again, fighting for a delusion that they WANT to be true again.

They better be careful, because if they piss off enough Muslims, they just might unintentionally balance the scales.

PEACE; Even if I have to kill you to get it.

"You work for a petty world and you ignore the great afterlife, and upon you all, death shall pass." Isa (Jesus) Son of Maryam (Mary). Ridy Allah Hu Anhum (May Allah Be Please With Them Both)

Dough Snatcher
08-02-2006, 01:45 PM
How can people be knocking Islam in every thread? Fuck this man - straight ignorance and racism, I can't believe this goes on today.
Yeah this thread did kinda take a turn for the worse with some of the comments dropped in here. But yeah...I got what I needed out of this.

PEACE...

Ironman Starks
08-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. Allah = God, your god, you believe in Allah too so do Jews. Jesus is considered the Messiah in both Christianity and Islam, but Jews see all the prophets that came after their prophets as fakes.

God = Allah

c/s

Ironman Starks
08-02-2006, 04:21 PM
"You work for a petty world and you ignore the great afterlife, and upon you all, death shall pass." Isa (Jesus) Son of Maryam (Mary). Ridy Allah Hu Anhum (May Allah Be Please With Them Both)

Preach!!!

:thumbup:

Urban_Journalz
08-02-2006, 04:46 PM
You know we gotta hold down the truth bruh. And if enough people stick to spittin' straight facts, all falsehoods will perish.

Sallam

Unforgiven
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Take your religious bullshit to KTL please....

Edgar Erebus
08-02-2006, 05:49 PM
True.. #(

CashRules
08-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Its crazy that they cant get their shit together, no disrespect to anyone but all Religion should be banned, all it does is divide people & cause wars, people get so worked up over it! if i was to say "fuck allah" i'd probably have people wantin to kill me! people need to jus chill an stop takin everythin so seriously!!!

GENERAL WISE
08-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Its crazy that they cant get their shit together, no disrespect to anyone but all Religion should be banned, all it does is divide people & cause wars, people get so worked up over it! if i was to say "fuck allah" i'd probably have people wantin to kill me! people need to jus chill an stop takin everythin so seriously!!!

people use religion to divide themselves
like "Death to the infadels / or Islamofacists etc"
what they don't see is that all religion is IS A MORAL RULE BOOK

Not to commit adultry
not to kill etc...

are these rules not moral?
I am as much a Jew, Buddhist, Taoist or Christian as I am Muslim.
sure there are a few contrastic ideas but all in all they all preach MORALITY.

Cilvaringz
08-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Just because ignorant people divide themselves because of their own sort of interpretation of the books, doesnt mean religion should be banned. If there is something that will never dissappear from existence, it's religion. And co-signing with General Wise, the religion of Islam has NOTHING to do with the 5% interpretation of it. Which indeed means I'm at odds with my own Wu-Tang brothers.

duckay
08-02-2006, 08:43 PM
i was actually listening to underwater when i just discovered this thread, it was sort of a weird coincidence. it is my fav song on fishscale probably.

GENERAL WISE
08-02-2006, 11:37 PM
i was actually listening to underwater when i just discovered this thread, it was sort of a weird coincidence. it is my fav song on fishscale probably.

great way to focus the topic again

supremecharma
08-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Just because ignorant people divide themselves because of their own sort of interpretation of the books, doesnt mean religion should be banned. If there is something that will never dissappear from existence, it's religion. And co-signing with General Wise, the religion of Islam has NOTHING to do with the 5% interpretation of it. Which indeed means I'm at odds with my own Wu-Tang brothers.

good 2 c ya building on the man.... peace

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 02:13 AM
General Wise is finna to bust a nut, 'ringz just agreed wit'em....

Urban_Journalz
08-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Righteous bulls**t?? There's no such thing. Just because you happen to be one of the many people who have no faith in anything, don't get mad at those of us who chose the opposite road. You to yours and me to mine. As far as Brotha Tariq aka Cilvaringz takin' Wise's side, it's not about anything but truth. Indeed, he who speaks wise words and he who hears them are partners. So, again, if you're in direct opposition to something JUST because you don't agree with it, then may you eat from the tree of Zaqqum. The truth is probably the one thing that the majority of the world will never be able to accept. All of you who think being righteous is crap, are the same ones who epitomize the old saying, "If you don't stand for somethin', you'll fall for anything."

Religion should be banned?? That's probably one of the dumbest things I've heard next to, "There is no God" and "Every vote counts." I suppose you think that magic wand of "World Peace" will be waved if this were to happen then right?? I think a more complete form of the chaos that's been in practice these past few centuries will just take place on a grander scale. It's always some dingus watchin' from the sidelines with no idea what's really going on that thinks his opinion alone is not only right, but the key to all the world's problems. For real, people like you should stay out of forums like this all together. You take your ignorance for wisdom and take true wisdom to be ignorance, simply because the rest of the world isn't tryin' to hear it.

I'm gonna side with Gen. Wise too, because his point about the codes of behavior are not only exercised in all religions, but they are indeed given to mankind so that we may become what we were meant to become since creation. Righteous.

Anyone who thinks that these rules are, "Old, Out-Dated, Unimportant." Or whatever other excuse you're willin' to throw up on the screen to cover-up the fact that the reason you think that way is not only because you simply don't want to live by any rules, but you also hate those who try to reform themselves, need to watch a flick called, "The Boondock Saints". 2 Irish Catholic twins decide to hunt down all corruption kings in the city. Be they mob bosses, drug dealers, rapists, whatever. Evil man, DEAD man.

My favorite scene is at the end when the two brothers and their father are in a court room and about to kill The Don of a Boston Crime Family.
With guns drawn and everyone ducking....they say....

"Now you will recieve us! We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick! It is your corrupt we claim! Each day, we shall spill their blood, til it rains down from the skies! Do not kill! Do not rape! Do not steal! These are principles which EVERY MAN of EVERY FAITH can embrace! These are not polite suggestions, but codes of behavior, and those of you who ignore them will pay the DEAREST cost! There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the boundaries and cross over into true corruption. Into our domain! For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three! And on that day, YOU will REAP it!!! And we will send you to whatever God you wish."

Now, though some of you SPINELESS.....BITCH-MADE.....SIGN-WAVIN' PUNKS may be thinkin' "Oh, their just Catholic Extremeists." Try....for once....to look at the big picture. In truth, their not taking the law into their own hands. Their taking the law that was already given to them and exercising that law. "Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish." That was for the few wise ones among us who recognize truth once seen.

The rest of you are hopeless. As is often seen in your posts. I could care less what religion you are, as long as you don't attack anyone unjustly, especially my fellow Muslims, I have no quarrel with any of you. As for religion doing nothing but devide. Look, what is WRITTEN and what is PRACTICED are often 2 completely different things. So don't go tryin' to quote Killah Priest without knowing the facts of the situation. You can't blame the word on what some of the readers of the word chose to do. That's just flat out stupid AND ignorant. Use your brain. That's why it's there.

Peace

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Theres a forum called Know The Ledge for a reason, its so regular people that don't do the religion thing don't have to have it crammed down our throats. Take it to KTL, or stfu and drop it.

Urban_Journalz
08-03-2006, 09:28 PM
If you don't like it, don't read it. I didn't post it for you. I posted it for those of us who know what Knowledge is and appreciate it. I could give less than a quarter of a damn about what you think. In fact, just stop thinking. Truth be told, you're an insult to the very practice. I'm not droppin' a damn thing and you couldn't shut me up if you tried. So again, if you don't like what I'm typin', don't read it. You people tickle me. Just because you don't believe in anything, you bash the people who do. And then have the nerve to think you have some kind of profound effect on us.

Don't overestimate your importance.

the silencer
08-07-2006, 08:55 AM
what's this fuck with the mercedes in his sig bitchin about?

try learnin somethin u idol-worshippin mothafucker. If u don't like it then don't click on the link then. It's pretty simple.

the silencer
08-07-2006, 09:26 AM
on second thought the dude has a point. this thread belongs in the KTL forum...

Hellspawn
08-07-2006, 09:26 AM
If you don't like it, don't read it. I didn't post it for you. I posted it for those of us who know what Knowledge is and appreciate it. I could give less than a quarter of a damn about what you think. In fact, just stop thinking. Truth be told, you're an insult to the very practice. I'm not droppin' a damn thing and you couldn't shut me up if you tried. So again, if you don't like what I'm typin', don't read it. You people tickle me. Just because you don't believe in anything, you bash the people who do. And then have the nerve to think you have some kind of profound effect on us.

Don't overestimate your importance.

I think you're waistin your time droppin knowledge for these dumb asses, they dont read your posts (that are highly wise) and just comment the 2 lined stupid ones that they understand.

Urban_Journalz
08-08-2006, 07:04 PM
No doubt Spawn. You got a point there. It's like talkin to a brick wall with most of these fools for real.
Peace to thinkers in the forum though.

GENERAL WISE
08-08-2006, 08:39 PM
This thread is done.

Gawd
08-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I AM MUSLIM

hardly

THE W
08-18-2006, 08:30 PM
i shoulda moved this thing days ago.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-18-2006, 08:46 PM
days ago?? u mean weeks ago!

THE W
08-19-2006, 10:53 AM
days ago?? u mean weeks ago!
yeah you're right this one has been around for a while.

i left it alone at first cuz it was just the thread starter asking what allah u akbar meant. i come back to it and it's turned into a religious debate.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-19-2006, 03:22 PM
It can turn into a religious debate for those that are involved in religion...

Visionz
08-19-2006, 03:34 PM
^the funniest thing is that people tend to argue against something they don't understand. They'll disagree w/out even knowing what they're disagreeing against because they haven't studied enough to even have a knowledgable oppinion.

Origin™
08-19-2006, 03:42 PM
The principals behind most and all religion does nothing but benefit mankind.
I'm not religious in anyway or form, I believe that i am here, then one day i won't be as simple as that, but that does not take away the fact that the rules of religion, IE. the ten commandments and all that are bad, Just because there are extremists around the world that take religion out of all it's bound, and do crazy and stupid shit in the name of "Religion" does no mean it should be banned or that it is a bad thing, If some people follow a deep religion and believe in life after death, and these things make that said person's life a more enjoyable and happy existence, then no one person should have the right to say bad things against that person or criticize them. If you don't believe or follow religion that is merely your person preference. Deal with it.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-19-2006, 03:49 PM
I practice religion...
of love , peace and unity.

1ne

aismani
08-27-2006, 08:22 PM

Jesus(isa ibn maryam) is one of the persons mentioned most often in Q`ran and christians,jews and even zoroastrians are referred to as believers.Dont watch foxnews too much...or at least dont talk about things you learned about from foxnews

Golden_Armz
10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
[quote=~GENERAL_WISE~;534365] and Islam ..through the sword i admit.. spread through the middleeast/balkans/south asia..etc

http://www.irf.net/irf/dtp/dawah_tech/mcqnm4.htm

starting from point 4...will dissaprove your "admitance"

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 09:14 PM
[quote]

http://www.irf.net/irf/dtp/dawah_tech/mcqnm4.htm

starting from point 4...will dissaprove your "admitance"

that guy died from a brutal ass raping he'z gone

Urban_Journalz
10-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Jesus(isa ibn maryam) is one of the persons mentioned most often in Q`ran and christians,jews and even zoroastrians are referred to as believers.Dont watch foxnews too much...or at least dont talk about things you learned about from foxnews

:clap: :clap: :clap:

THANK YOU!!!! Most of these cats who, like brotha Eric said, 'debate about something that they have NO knowledge of', never read any of The Qur'an. I didn't learn about The Prophets until I read it!!! Everyone's story is told. Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Lot, Jonus, etc. (peace be upon them). Abraham (upon whom be peace) was the original iconoclast. The first to not only shun idol worship with a vengeance, but even went so far as to smash them to pieces. This made him and everyone who followed in his footsteps, Muslims.
Muslim means one who submits to the will of God only. Every prophet preached Islam (submission to God) because Islam was always the right way to live. In following Muhammad (pbuh), we follow the example of the prophets that went before him.

Imperial1
11-08-2006, 12:09 PM

Um, WRONG! The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is considered the SEAL of all of Allah's prophets. He's not the ONLY prophet.

Imperial1

Imperial1
11-08-2006, 12:18 PM
i cant believe bombing countries goes on today.

At the hands of many christians.

Imperial1

Black Man
11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Muslim means one who submits to the will of God only

Muslim does not mean one who submits to the will of God. That's what the religion of al'islam made it to be, but the religion of al'islam is not the originator nor the owners of that word. That word existed before what would be deemed monotheistic religion, before all of the prophets in the quran, and before all semetic languages.

supremecharma
11-09-2006, 01:06 AM
At the hands of many Christians.

Imperial1

im talkin about muslims blowing themselves up on british trains and such. not israel and palestine.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Surah 29 verse 46,

And dispute ye not
With the People of the Book,
Except with means better
(Than mere disputation) unless
It be with those of them
Who inflict wrong (and ijnury);
But say, "We believe
In the Revelation which has
Come down to us and in that
Which came down to you;
Our God and your God
Is One, and it is to Him
We bow (in Islam)*

*it should be noted that the definition of Islam is submittal to God's will. It is not really a religion somuch as a course of action, meaning that one may very well be a practioner of Islam and not actually know it. (atleast not by that label)I stated it somewhere else, but it definetly seemed relevant here.

WARPATH
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM

God = Allah

I agree with some of what General Wise is saying here in regards with my own religion-

Everyone wants to say their God is the right one, or their messiah is the true messiah. Did it ever occur that they're all the right ones, or their gods are the same one?

Based of my own understanding and religion-

Jesus, and other men like him, are seen as interpreters. They are just men like you and me, but they have a purpose. People like this still exist today, you just won't see them on Television. They're real humble people trying to make living like you and me.

Again I'm only speaking from my own understanding.

God is God, doesn't matter what his name is, what you lable him, or the path you take to him, just as long as it's one of peace.

Why do humans stand in judgement of each other's faith, and then kill in the name of a peaceful God? People are stupid.

WARPATH
11-09-2006, 04:02 PM
I practice religion...
of love , peace and unity.

1ne

This is the most intelligent thing siad in this thread.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Why do humans stand in judgement of each other's faith, and then kill in the name of a peaceful God? People are stupid.true indeed. People will do this even though the Bible repeatedly states judge not lest you be judged yourself. In short, too much preachin, not enough practice.

Imperial1
11-14-2006, 08:47 PM
im talkin about muslims blowing themselves up on british trains and such. not israel and palestine.

I'm talking about everything from the crusades to the civil rights movement. Don't act like your shit don't stink.

Imperial1

7EL7
11-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Life Is So Delicate
Religion Allows The Witch Hunts To Go On

supremecharma
11-15-2006, 01:30 AM
where your from maybe. not here.

Visionz
11-15-2006, 07:28 AM

please remember what is truth and what is perceived as truth can be two totally different things

bAXTgdtsH_s
_443S9Y-Mz0