thats just how it is

VernakuLa
08-01-2006, 02:48 AM
im kinda fuckt rightg now

Logik1991
08-01-2006, 02:49 AM
Yeah shits real

threads like this always seem to pop up though

maybe you could have posted links to individual pieces so that people could peep

VernakuLa
08-01-2006, 02:59 AM
word

ima post verses from all of them

tha god concept
08-01-2006, 03:02 AM
ya you are fuct kid..

VernakuLa
08-01-2006, 03:04 AM
ya you are fuct kid..

why? Cuz im not praisin you

VernakuLa
08-01-2006, 03:16 AM
just serch the forums man ull find some cool shit

cd
08-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Noel411 can rip all deez mothafuckaz. Just hide your children bc he molests little boys.

VernakuLa
08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Noel411 can rip all deez mothafuckaz. Just hide your children bc he molests little boys.

i herd u do too, so its fine......

Da Dishonourable Don
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM

prove it!

jallainINS
08-01-2006, 06:01 PM
im #1 !

racist randy
08-01-2006, 07:28 PM
i need to come back

cd
08-02-2006, 09:40 AM
prove it!

You don't want none with Noel411 son. Better just listen to your Skeelo tape.
They don't be calling him the Murderous Mack fo' nuttin'.

And Vern....I molest young girls, there's a difference.

VernakuLa
08-02-2006, 09:45 AM

word....

Da Dishonourable Don
08-03-2006, 02:30 AM

yeah, you a fag, CHUMP, you're puppy chow kid, chiwowa dick, sit in your room and pop that Ciara cd you love so much FAGGOT, I'll slap you in the mouth with a 5 G stack broke dick! QUIT THE DICKRIDIN AND BRING NOEL411 ON BITCHBOY! I'll battle you and your boyfriend GOOF!

cd
08-03-2006, 06:40 AM
yeah, you a fag, CHUMP, you're puppy chow kid, chiwowa dick, sit in your room and pop that Ciara cd you love so much FAGGOT, I'll slap you in the mouth with a 5 G stack broke dick! QUIT THE DICKRIDIN AND BRING NOEL411 ON BITCHBOY! I'll battle you and your boyfriend GOOF!

Whoa net Gangsta

The fact you actually getting riled up + catching feelings shows you're a fag

The fact that all your silly little gibberish was about being gay, shows you're a fag

The fact ya can't even come up w/something halfway clever or funny, shows you're a simple fag

Atleast You spelled Noel's name in all caps, showing some respect for da God. So you're not a suicidal fag.

It's good you can type this bc you'd be studdering with all dat come you be gargling in ya throat son.

Besides the fact ya couldn't even touch da God, skewering you would be a hate crime and he don't pick on fags lik dat. He's a righteous brother.

Father N Dangerous
08-03-2006, 02:31 PM
lmmmfao noel aint "da god" for one,why u on his dick like a bitch cd?

Logik1991
08-03-2006, 02:34 PM
damn shits crazy up in here

$inista
08-03-2006, 04:50 PM
your list is ghey & so are you "real netcees" LOL last time i seen a real emcee he was on a stage not the net typing , only in audio bro Mic Control.. Move crowds.. Master of ceremonies.................mouse clicking.........NO Sorry
maybe if this shit was posted in audio lounge

Jesus Christ
08-03-2006, 08:10 PM
fuck all the netcees on this site real cats are-

Spoken
Locust
WND
DDD
Me
Noel
KS
Shrap
Winte
Tek
Dusk
Shadow of death
PIR (cept for intellekt & sicka)

thats just how it is

Can I get some more dick riding in this thread please???

oDoUoSoKo
08-03-2006, 08:43 PM
your list is ghey & so are you "real netcees" LOL last time i seen a real emcee he was on a stage not the net typing , only in audio bro Mic Control.. Move crowds.. Master of ceremonies.................mouse clicking.........NO Sorry
maybe if this shit was posted in audio lounge

not only do i have audio and a good flow, but ill take u on in the battle field ANYDAY,,lol

either way i think he means lyrically, (maybe u shood have said lyricists)

Wu-Ronin
08-03-2006, 08:53 PM
rappin aint about whos best you fuckin rectum heads, its about self expression.
and mister cocksucker here makes a list of people who he worships. its like a list of people whos dick he sucked. they are good but no one is a god you ass kissin bitch. and go ahead and diss me cause' i dont give a fuck. im not coming back to this useless waste of space you call a thread to read your retarded ass comeback. dont waste space on an insult thats meant for me, if im not gonna read that shit. instead waste energy on cock suckin cause' its all your good at.

Wu-Ronin
08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
and stop givin people shit for not takin your side cd. fuck kind of name is that any way? takes time to be creative you bitch made fuckface.

VernakuLa
08-03-2006, 08:58 PM
rappin aint about whos best you fuckin rectum heads, its about self expression.
and mister cocksucker here makes a list of people who he worships. its like a list of people whos dick he sucked. they are good but no one is a good you ass kissin bitch. and go ahead and diss me cause' i dont give a fuck. im not coming back to this useless waste of space you call a thread to read your retarded ass
comeback. dont waste space on an insult thats meant for me, if im not gonna read that shit. instead waste energy on cock suckin cause' its all your good at.

no homo, and your wack as fuck

oDoUoSoKo
08-03-2006, 09:01 PM
mr wu ronin do u write? if so let us see something, and vern get some dope verses for each dude on ur list (or links)

VernakuLa
08-03-2006, 09:04 PM
mr wu ronin do u write? if so let us see something, and vern get some dope verses for each dude on ur list (or links)

i had that up for a minute, seemed mad gay

Wu-Ronin
08-03-2006, 11:35 PM
man you really are stupid. you didnt read shit, all you saw was the words cock and dick and you used them against me. i came back anyway to see how fuckin stupid you where. im no rapper or an emcee, im a writer dumfuck. i know im wack mother fucker, thats how i fix my mistakes. i bet you havent even read half the shit i wrote bitch. and you still call me wack, you are a fuckin steriotype when it comes to rap. you dump pussy-lip bitch, you even said you where one of the best. you put yourself in the list, yur just a fuckin punk. i should tell everyone that you think your better than them you fuckin cunt hair. i hope someone wises up and slits tour fuckin throat.

C'Dub!
08-03-2006, 11:37 PM
YO' VernakuLa,

Well all I have to say about you is you are a straight up cocksucking, pole riding, rectum licking hershy highway patrolman. Oh and you are a straight up bitch too. So stop kissing ass and start shuting the fuck up, because nobody wants to hear a list of people who state that they are real emcees. They might be good but where is the audio. So basically don't be dissin' my homies and stop being an ass french kissing shemale whore.

Peace Bitch ass MotherFucker!.
~C'Dub!~

Wu-Ronin
08-03-2006, 11:42 PM
if you wanna see me write then look around cause' ima use this thread to take my stress out on this bitch. so use your fuckin eyes, you cant join a forum if your fuckin blind.

Bigot Hitman
08-03-2006, 11:51 PM
if you wanna see me write then look around cause' ima use this thread to take my stress out on this bitch. so use your fuckin eyes, you cant join a forum if your fuckin blind.

Yeah that nak dude is dick ridin though on some real talk shit. All them mc's is the proly the best on this site, but u supposed to have the mentalitity that you the best. So fuck that.

But for real though how you just going say fuck all them other rappers on this site like its really only 10 good rappers on this bitch nigga. I've seen other rappers on this site thats mad nice. So that shits fucked, i think u just said that dumb ass shit to make niggas react. But really though, i don't give a fuck, i'm just backin up my nigga ronin.

VernakuLa
08-04-2006, 12:03 AM
damn yall just mad cuz you wack as fuck

Wu-Ronin
08-04-2006, 12:05 AM
who the fuck is more stupid than you, putin your name on that list. your fuckin wack man, i read those fuckin rymes just now. you talk shit but thats nothin compared to any of us. White N Dangerous, C'Dub, Wu Banga, Da Dishonourable Don, and shit load of emcees including my ''wack'' ass. and any of those guys can agree. fuckin punk bitch, you jockin your own dick, now whose wack.

fuck you, you skunk's asshole
~Wu-Ronin~

C'Dub!
WOW

That is one interesting comeback bitch.

Grimey Fruitbat
peace....

dang, it seems as if a couple folks in this thread got muffins thrown at em...

Fruitbat - it's pretty pitiful to be so salty at not being on somebody's favorite netcee list...

C'Dub!
08-04-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey venakula let me clue you in.
GET OFF THE SITE AND NEVER COME BACK!

Ok bitch.

Wu-Ronin
08-04-2006, 12:11 AM
peace....

Fruitbat - it's pretty pitiful to be so salty at not being on somebody's favorite netcee list...

man i dont care if im not on this biches list. HE PUT HIMSELF ON THAT SHIT!! HOW FUCKIN IGNORANT CAN YOU GET!!

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 12:14 AM

I don't even care bout his list, he just dissed everybody not on his list by saying fuck'em. Cuz if its only like 10 good rappers on this site then that means like 70 % of the shit on this site is bull shit.

VernakuLa
08-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Naw, on the real this is far from dickriding. I made this thread while i was intoxicated not knowing what i was really doing. You all keep bringing up, "Oh your a dickrider" your just mad because i think all of you are jokes. This is just my opinion on who has posted the best "reads" for me to look at in this lame as fuck site. Honestly I really don't care what you think I am, when you all are being bitches by attacking me for stating something that is fact. I'm just setting this in stone. Now if you still have beef, take it somewhere else, maybe you can make up a blog of horrible "netcees" who seriously need to take a career in something other than hip hop. These are the best "EMCEES" on this site, which means they either have audio, or are in the proccess of making it. All I'm saying, is why are you approaching me, when you have no idea what the hell your talking about? I mean, you probably haven't even read or heard any of the verses anyone on my list has done. As for reading your verses, I really don't need too. They are absolutley nothing special, it's either some failed attempt at some cosmic bullshit, or its nerds who think that they are sick because they use big words, and have two syllable rhyme schemes. YOU ALL ARE JOKES, and I earnestly mean that shit, and, you catch feelings on the net because your not included in my opinion. Wu-Banga, Wu-Ronin, C-Dub? All of you are probably sobbing on your key boards, and mad because I didn't include your weak verses in my statement. You can talk all the shit you want now, go on, its funny as shit. But don't be set on seeing a response from me, I got shit to do during the day. So please continue flooding my thread with hollow bullshit, and catching some feelings because I didn't waste my time looking at your Wu-tang riding, weak ass rhymes. Peace and try and elevate 'cause you aint shit right now...

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Like too short said:

"Man, fuck that punk-ass nigga, man trying to fuck with the dangerous
Crew, nigga, you cant hang with this shit, nigga, we got niggas
Way tighter than you man,you old wanna be me asshole nigga, come with
Some real niggas from east oakland, nigga"

VernakuLa
08-04-2006, 12:20 AM
peace....

ahahaha word to that man, and I will take all of you in battles and win.

All of the rhymes in my thread i wrote in like five minutes anyways

Whos up first?

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Too short:
"Nigga you think you got the shit in?
You gotta get in where you fit in, bitch
Motherfucker, you outta pocket, punk-ass bitch
Swoll-ass motherfucker, you cant fuck with the crew, nigga
You need to get in where you fit in
You stupid-ass bitch"

Wu-Ronin
08-04-2006, 12:37 AM
man i dont care what the fuck you write. we aint sobbin on our key boards or any of that shit. its just that we write freestyles here and when we see someone who makes a list of people who have skills, and then puts there own name in it, it annoys us. then that fool starts callin people out, and that pushes it further. we hate ignorant people. i know you think this shit is funny, because i was laughing my ass off when i wrote it. but fuck all that noise, you called us wack and your not that good yourself so im gonna keep fillin space in this thread and give it some life.

ArcherPriest
08-04-2006, 12:38 AM
this thread fuckin hillarious...

VernakuLa
08-04-2006, 12:39 AM

word...

Wu-Ronin
08-04-2006, 12:43 AM
then talk more shit, whose side you takin nigga. i wanna be in the classic moments.

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 12:45 AM

True, this shit got me up laughin at 1:45 in cinci.
Entertainment at its best.

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Fuck this lame-ass shit i gotta work in 5 hours, i'm out.

"Just get in where you fit in bitch"

Wu-Ronin
08-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Someone Put It On Classic Moments Before My Insults Start To Become Shit!!!

Grimey Fruitbat
08-04-2006, 01:02 AM
-NOT on the list....NOT offended....NOT a sensitive ass nigga

Fruitbat -- my shit's hot...lol

Wu-Ronin
08-04-2006, 01:13 AM
-NOT on the list....NOT offended....NOT a sensitive ass nigga

Fruitbat -- my shit's hot...lol

im only 15 you dick, your an adult. if i didnt want to be upset, id get drunk. and i do, you might not beleive me but fuck it. you probably got drunk at my age too.

Visionz
08-04-2006, 01:20 AM
somebody tryin to prove something? You shouldn't need anything to controll yourself. That's a cope out.

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 09:14 AM
My homeboy said "$hort don't worry"
But that next day I read this story
A young girl died just last night
She choked on sperm in her windpipe
It was on her face, her neck, and chest
And we're sorry to say there's no suspect
When I saw that my brain clicked
I bust a nut and killed a bitch
It might sound sick, it might be petty
But ya never been sucked by Blowjob Betty

tha god concept
08-04-2006, 09:28 AM
classic too $hort

get in where u fit in nigga!! lol

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 10:12 AM
So please continue flooding my thread with hollow bullshit, and catching some feelings because I didn't waste my time looking at your Wu-tang riding,

I thought you knew, short dog is a player,
Born to mack, n got bitches everywhere,
I ride around town in my clean-ass cars,
Screenin these hoes like movie stars,
Checkin my traps like a dirty rat,
I was born to mack,
Im hookin hoes like crack, I be a monkey on your back bitch,
Until you kick that short dog habit got you on my dick,
And even though I cant fuck you every day,
Thats cause I got another bitch aroun the way,
We can all get together on a late night,
Cut to the house hook somethin up real tight,
I really dont care,
Cause Im a player...

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 10:17 AM
"But that night we hit the hoop game
Who was playin: seattle versus golden state
Hollered at the home boy gary payton
After the game, we went to his house
Nba jams, turned us out
Niggas talkin bout slammin bones
Any kinda way to get your gamble on
Bet, all you kept hearin was bet
Dice game on the pool table fuck that shit
I aint goin outa town broke
I gotta have a bank get some dank to smoke
Think Im gamblin, you must be insane
It started gettin late I had to catch that plane
So I cut to the airport
Just anotha day for too short"

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 10:18 AM
"I was high as fuck on the airplane
Thinkin to myself about a street gang
How a black manll do you in a minute
Walk around the corner see some shit and get in it
How the police always tryin to catch us
Fell asleep and woke up in houston, texas
Gangtas ass niggas from the fifth and the third
Take yo ass there nigga fuck what ya heard
Next night we did a show, in new orleans
Same gangstas same old scene
Yellin at seventh at ninth ward
I see my homies from the third and the fourth
It was me big dog and the ? ? eight guard? ? posse
Havin fun and you just cant stop me"

Bigot Hitman
08-04-2006, 10:19 AM
"I did a show in birmingham, alabama
Then caught a plane in atlanta
I heard about the motherfuckin freaknick
Popped that pussy hole fuck that weak shit
You shoulda seen all the bitches on the street
Niggas from detroit was deep
All my patnas from the o flew up
And they was slangin that danky stuff
Gettin high with some brothers from miami and cleveland
Kickin back talkin bout we aint leavin"

$inista
08-04-2006, 11:49 AM
this thread is too funny too be honest I was just board so I wanted 2 fuck with you & yo list however I see some names missing if you want to say the best on the site………… it’s cool you wanna give props doe I just found it ghey the way you sounded off
Just sum names doe theres a lot of nice niggaz on this site
I myself have nothing to prove I getz my props live in person Nah mean

ABOVE
BIGBEN
444 TRUMPETS
BLAK FURYAN
TEKNICLESTYLEZ
ACLIKYANO
100 PROOF

Naw, on the real this is far from dickriding. I made this thread while i was intoxicated not knowing what i was really doing. You all keep bringing up, "Oh your a dickrider" your just mad because i think all of you are jokes. This is justmy opinion on who has posted the best "reads" for me to look at in this lame as fuck site. Honestly I really don't care what you think I am, when you all are being bitches by attacking me for stating something that is fact. contradiction I'm just setting this in stone. Now if you still have beef, take it somewhere else, maybe you can make up a blog of horrible "netcees" who seriously need to take a career in something other than hip hop.this would be an interesting thread These are the best "EMCEES" what is your definition of an emcee? on this site, which means they either have audio, or are in the proccess of making it. All I'm saying, is why are you approaching me, when you have no idea what the hell your talking about? I mean, you probably haven't even read or heard any of the verses anyone on my list has done. As for reading your verses, I really don't need too. They are absolutley nothing special, it's either some failed attempt at some cosmic bullshit, or its nerds who think that they are sick because they use big words, what does that mean, I like big words whats wrong with big words, is it a problem with understanding, nothing is wrong with broadening your vocabulary & educating your self learning new words which can increase your word play & the way you can cut & connect syllables However @ the end of day it’s all about the message & how you put it across and have two syllable rhyme schemes. YOU ALL ARE JOKES, non applicable and I earnestly mean that shit, and, you catch feelings on the net because your not included in my opinion. Wu-Banga, Wu-Ronin, C-Dub? All of you are probably sobbing on your key boards, and mad because I didn't include your weak verses in my statement.LOL ownage You can talk all the shit you want now, go on, its funny as shit. I agree But don't be set on seeing a response from me, I got shit to do during the day. So please continue flooding my thread with hollow bullshit, and catching some feelings because I didn't waste my time looking at your Wu-tang riding, weak ass rhymes. Peace Peace and try and elevate always 'cause you aint shit right now... non applicable

not only do i have audio and a good flow, but ill take u on in the battle field ANYDAY,,lol
either way i think he means lyrically, (maybe u shood have said lyricists) call me a hater but i dont believe you , oh you a Lyricist I'm sorry I forgot to be a fan....holla dunny

jallainINS
08-04-2006, 04:56 PM
yo im a wack nigga bitin d-riders fa sho. my list is me and then some other wacks under me and im number 1.

and ur all wack'd like luca brasi, huka nazi, who courvoisi'

yeah check that ish its hott like when u forget a spoon out on the deck and then theres a heat wave and you see it and go to pick it up its like achachaaaa nigaaa run it under the faucet!!

oDoUoSoKo
08-04-2006, 05:37 PM
call me a hater but i dont believe you , oh you a Lyricist I'm sorry I forgot to be a fan....holla dunny

i rather call u an opinionated prick, i dont care about the list, or about who likes me but if u still want to test that theory out......:cool:

tha god concept
08-04-2006, 05:38 PM
murk that cat dusk....

oDoUoSoKo
08-04-2006, 06:16 PM
^^^

exactly

ArcherPriest
08-04-2006, 11:47 PM
your mom beotch

jallainINS
08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
catchin feelings is rather pathetic if you ask me. i dont like assuming things, but that makes me assume that you have little to no friends out in the real world and you depend on your rep on this site to boost your ego.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-05-2006, 10:20 AM
can someone tell me who is/was in PIR apart from sicka and intellekt.

king shyt....spoken...

i cant remember

VernakuLa
08-05-2006, 03:41 PM
MindZDeZigns was the only black man on this site who could rap...

adedwutang
08-08-2006, 10:28 PM
lol at these niggas gettin heated ONLINE, CALLIN EACHOTHER FAGS, cmon man, i kno u guys more mature then that, if u gonna try to get at someone then say something worth postin on the website, if not, then pm the mother fucker n keep this childish shit off the boards. forgive me if i only read the first page but i doubt the other 4 had anything different then, "fuck u bitch, ill slap u with my dick, im hard" lol peace

Locust
08-09-2006, 06:33 AM
MindZDeZigns was the only black man on this site who could rap...
dont forget blakfuryan

Father N Dangerous
08-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Me, Kingshyt, Shadow of death, Blak Furyan, Big Ben, Kell16, Clavikals, Sicka, Intellekt and MindzDezign...

uh is/was spoken U FORGOT ME ~cryas~

Aclikyano
08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
^ yea W+D nice... seen for myself...
but to these otha niggaz... (generally speakin) :{
anyones opinion shudnt matter if u NICE or NOT...cuz they prolly look @ shit diff...
prolly SPIT DIFF... prolly LIVE ina DIFF hood... nam sayin so yo just scratch da BS
bitchin and go practice. :frusty:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-09-2006, 07:07 PM
but to these otha niggaz... (generally speakin) :{
anyones opinion shudnt matter if u NICE or NOT...cuz they prolly look @ shit diff...
prolly SPIT DIFF... prolly LIVE ina DIFF hood... nam sayin so yo just scratch da BS
bitchin and go practice. :frusty:
REAL TALK

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2006, 04:12 PM
On the real, internet rapping is hard to understand lots of time because people don't really catch what your rhythm is. Sometimes they may think they are, but may have it waaay fucked up. I just basically agree with what Acilkyanao said because he summed it up. I mean, basically the only thing that ever gets prop on the 'net to be a 'tight rap' is punchlines. And they really aren't the only thing in rap.

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
By internet rapping of course I mean text-emceeing, not audios which is more of real rapping than just internet rapping as a classification.

VernakuLa
08-10-2006, 04:15 PM
On the real, internet rapping is hard to understand lots of time because people don't really catch what your rhythm is. Sometimes they may think they are, but may have it waaay fucked up. I just basically agree with what Acilkyanao said because he summed it up. I mean, basically the only thing that ever gets prop on the 'net to be a 'tight rap' is punchlines. And they really aren't the only thing in rap.

DK is sick too, but again made this while i was more stoned than pauley shore man, chill on this thread

Father N Dangerous
08-11-2006, 01:54 AM
but to these otha niggaz... (generally speakin)
bitchin and go practice.

REAL TALK

Damn i love ya'll!!! loveing the propz woo means alot ya know