PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360..really?

energizer
08-01-2006, 08:57 PM
is 360 really worth it, all that money while wii and ps3 is comin soon, is 360 worth my money or should i wait for ps3 or wii and get 360 wen its cheaper??

any thoughts

Visionz
08-01-2006, 09:00 PM
ps3 comes with a Linux operating system that is going to be able to run emulators that will play 360 games better than the X-box itself. Don't waste your money, ps3 is really the cheapest super computer the world has ever known.

Icurus
08-01-2006, 11:17 PM
ps3 comes with a Linux operating system that is going to be able to run emulators that will play 360 games better than the X-box itself. Don't waste your money, ps3 is really the cheapest super computer the world has ever known.

What the fuck are you talking about. I work in a game store, and help out at game expos. I have never heard that. I am not saying that its not possible, but the linux operating system will nopt be available at launch. I say in about a year or two after launch expect it to it. But it wont be public. First off, how the hell can a linux operating system play xbox games better than the xbox. You are seriously dumb. No, seriously, Xbox is made perfectly to play its own xbox games. Thats like saying the zsnes emulator plays snes games better than an snes. No one will agree with that statement. Somebody please give him some knowledge. He needs it.

Anyway, to answer your question, most importantly, read up on all the systems. Sony website has info, the 360 website has info, and ign has info on the wii. Basically, I would get all three eventually, but right now, buy a 360 and a wii for the price of a PS3.

Icurus
08-01-2006, 11:33 PM

Another thing, you guys need to stop talking about how its a supercomputer, yeah it is, but isnt the world tired of buting a system thats a computer. I want a game system that plays good games. No offense to Sony lovers, but what launch titles will the PS3 have, read carefully what I just wrote. Launch titles, what Ridge Racer 7, ok. Then look at the launch titles the wii will have. Exactly, alot better games at launch than the PS3. The PS3 might surpass wii within a year but at launch I not paying 600 bucks for a system with no good games. I have to wait until june 07 for msg4, gran turismo hd. What other great games I really want wont be available right away. I can wait for the PS3. When sony makes good games then Ill buy it. Hence, why the ds is so much better than the psp right now. The system actually has really good games.

Ink Is My Drink
08-02-2006, 04:36 AM
im waiting to get the ps3 ive always had playstation so im used to the kinda games it has and the controls and shit so call me unadventurous but i kinda just stick to it. but im prob not going to buy it straight away as its pretty expensive i dunno

JASPER
08-02-2006, 06:22 AM
ps3 comes with a Linux operating system that is going to be able to run emulators that will play 360 games better than the X-box itself. Don't waste your money, ps3 is really the cheapest super computer the world has ever known.Holy shit, are you fucking 76 dimensions to the left of a dead ape? The PS3 isn't faster than the 360 and if it was even 4035345345 times faster, it couldn't play 360 games because a. there won't be a 360 emulator for years and years and b. Blue Ray players can't play DVD. Emulating a 360 not even the fastest computer in the world could handle. Cheapest super computer? For the price of a PS3, you can assemble a system that's faster than the PS3, especialy by the time it's released.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 07:03 AM
what i own a blue ray dvd player..it plays blue ray dvds and dvds..it also takes those dvds and ups the visual on them just like the ps3 will do..and also with blue ray in the ps3.....ps will be making games that are blue ray..witch means bigger better visualy stunning games....
so if ur looking to get a game system that can hadle more information and storege.....
beable to play games in blueray and the ps3 is 2x faster then 360
but as said befor game titles will be slow
but thier are alot of good tittles comming out for the ps3
soon after it comes out
the priceof 600 is becouse of the blue ray
witch u are getting u money worth big time
600 is cheap a shit
for what the ps3 has

but yea ..ima get both 360 and ps3...i got a 360 now

i played the ps3..u can see and tell a diff
but its up to u
..ur gonna spend 600$ when u get a 360 any way cuz u need to buy the fan for it so it dosnt burn up ,,,a game or 2
extra controle
it will easly run up to 600$

get the 360 fist....wait for the 2nd batch of ps3's to see it they will have bugs...just like the 360
but i doubt it will have heating probs like the 360
but we will see when it drops

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 07:04 AM
u dont have to get the 600$ one u can get the 500$ one 20 gig harddrive
is just about the only diff between the 2 systems

Ozmosis
08-02-2006, 07:16 AM
u dont have to get the 600$ one u can get the 500$ one 20 gig harddrive
is just about the only diff between the 2 systems
the lower end Ps3 will not have HDMI

JASPER
08-02-2006, 07:23 AM
what i own a blue ray dvd player..it plays blue ray dvds and dvds..it also takes those dvds and ups the visual on them just like the ps3 will do..and also with blue ray in the ps3.....ps will be making games that are blue ray..witch means bigger better visualy stunning games....
so if ur looking to get a game system that can hadle more information and storege.....
beable to play games in blueray and the ps3 is 2x faster then 360
but as said befor game titles will be slow
but thier are alot of good tittles comming out for the ps3
soon after it comes out
the priceof 600 is becouse of the blue ray
witch u are getting u money worth big time
600 is cheap a shit
for what the ps3 has

but yea ..ima get both 360 and ps3...i got a 360 now

i played the ps3..u can see and tell a diff
but its up to u
..ur gonna spend 600$ when u get a 360 any way cuz u need to buy the fan for it so it dosnt burn up ,,,a game or 2
extra controle
it will easly run up to 600$

get the 360 fist....wait for the 2nd batch of ps3's to see it they will have bugs...just like the 360
but i doubt it will have heating probs like the 360
but we will see when it dropsI just found out you're right about the regular DVD on Blue Ray thing, my mistake.

BUT, you're saying a PS3 is twice as fast as an Xbox 360. That's complete and utter bullshit.
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060503-6740.html

I got a lot more sources than this one, saying there barely will be any difference in graphics.

"ps will be making games that are blue ray..witch means bigger better visualy stunning games"

Right now, game developers have a really hard time fillings up a single DVD disc with a game. The largest 360 game is Oblivion and it fills the disc for approximately 55%. If in the future games require more diskspace they can always go Dual Layer.

Don't buy a system based on graphics, but just think about what games you want to play and how much you are willing to pay for it.

Grongle
08-02-2006, 07:46 AM
Get the box nigga

HANZO
08-02-2006, 08:01 AM
i have always been a nintendo man but i just got a 360 and its very good the games thats gonna come out are looking impressive and the price for a ps3 put me off buying that it being more powerful doesnt really mean much. the xbox was more powerful than the ps2 but the ps2 did better. im gonna get the Wii as well but thats only gonna be for the zelda games.

Visionz
08-02-2006, 08:52 AM
What the fuck are you talking about. I work in a game store, and help out at game expos. I have never heard that. I am not saying that its not possible, but the linux operating system will nopt be available at launch. I say in about a year or two after launch expect it to it. But it wont be public. First off, how the hell can a linux operating system play xbox games better than the xbox. You are seriously dumb. No, seriously, Xbox is made perfectly to play its own xbox games. Thats like saying the zsnes emulator plays snes games better than an snes. No one will agree with that statement. Somebody please give him some knowledge. He needs it.

Anyway, to answer your question, most importantly, read up on all the systems. Sony website has info, the 360 website has info, and ign has info on the wii. Basically, I would get all three eventually, but right now, buy a 360 and a wii for the price of a PS3. Yall ever seen a fuckin nerd piss his pants on the internet? I have. hahaha. Remember how the PS one games played better on the PS two? It's not going to happen overnight but there eventually will be an emulator for the PS3 that will play 360 games. And it will work just as good if not better than when on the Xbox itself because the PS3 is physically a superior machine. It's a two for one deal. All this info has been passed on to me by a professor at school that's an even bigger nerd that this cuntrag. You should plug your self w/ a tampon next time you feel like talking. Those pussy lips is leaving blood all over the screen beeeyaatch.

JASPER
08-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Yall ever seen a fuckin nerd piss his pants on the internet? I have. hahaha. Remember how the PS one games played better on the PS two? It's not going to happen overnight but there eventually will be an emulator for the PS3 that will play 360 games. And it will work just as good if not better than when on the Xbox itself because the PS3 is physically a superior machine. It's a two for one deal. All this info has been passed on to me by a professor at school that's an even bigger nerd that this cuntrag. You should plug your self w/ a tampon next time you feel like talking. Those pussy lips is leaving blood all over the screen beeeyaatch.Ok, so some old guy from your school says the PS3 is 'physically superior' and you take his word for him because he's a professor?

Fact is, there isn't much difference between insides of a 360 and a PS3 powerwise. And if one is better than the other, it would be the 360 since it has a slightly faster GPU.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 09:29 AM
i still say the ps3 is the better buy even if the systems are the same
cuz of the blueray drive
puts the games and flicks in a better visial mode
better colors
i still say the ps3 is faster as i did test it out
loading times a lil faster
in bigger games

not saying 360 is bad..but ps3 is worth more

but 360 is nice
depends on what tv u got if u want to watch dvds in hight quilty of not

JASPER
08-02-2006, 09:34 AM
i still say the ps3 is the better buy even if the systems are the same
cuz of the blueray drive
puts the games and flicks in a better visial mode
better colors
i still say the ps3 is faster as i did test it out
loading times a lil faster
in bigger games

not saying 360 is bad..but ps3 is worth more

but 360 is nice
depends on what tv u got if u want to watch dvds in hight quilty of notBlueray doesn't have any influence on colours or any sort of visuals in games.

By the time the PS3 is released, you could buy two Xbox 360's for the same price. I'm not saying this or that is better, but for my money I would go with a 360 and a bunch of games. But to each his own.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 09:44 AM
360 price drop aint happening for another 2 years

so u could spend
pluse 2 games
then u need the other shit like the fan thing for the back if u play alot witch is 60$
so ur looking close to 600$ right their

and when the game are made on blue ray discs..it will be a better quilty
but games will cost like 70$
but u can just buy the cams on normal discs for 55$
witch is the price tag for new ps3 games
but like u said..what ever
dosnt matter to me ether ima have both
but for the peeps looking into it

wait till ps3 comes out got to best buy and compare quality's
and what ever one u like best get it
if Ur in to movies
get the ps3
but flicks are 25 $ each too
haha
but the driver in ps3 will boost quality on normal dvd
so
what ever
haha

o and damn this is the first time i seen jasp make remarks non in a non joking matter

haha\
peace

JASPER
08-02-2006, 10:02 AM
360 price drop aint happening for another 2 years

so u could spend
pluse 2 games
then u need the other shit like the fan thing for the back if u play alot witch is 60$
so ur looking close to 600$ right their

and when the game are made on blue ray discs..it will be a better quilty
but games will cost like 70$
but u can just buy the cams on normal discs for 55$
witch is the price tag for new ps3 games
but like u said..what ever
dosnt matter to me ether ima have both
but for the peeps looking into it

wait till ps3 comes out got to best buy and compare quality's
and what ever one u like best get it
if Ur in to movies
get the ps3
haha
so
what ever
haha

o and damn this is the first time i seen jasp make remarks non in a non joking matter

haha\
peaceThe price drop will happen this year. Expect it to be around $299 for premium which is $360 at it's cheapest right now.

Stop saying Blue Ray makes games look better, this simply isn't true.

The DVD player in the 360 is barely decent, playing movies on it isn't something you will want to do. Microsoft needs to sort that out. I'm not sure if the Blue Ray in the PS3 will be any good seeing how the DVD player in the PS2 was a piece of crap. Also, Blue Ray players cost around $1000 right now, so don't expect a player of that quality in a $600 gaming console.

Btw, half of my posts are serious cause I'm only drunk half of the day.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 10:12 AM
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/614/614783/e3-2005-ps3-vs-xbox-360-20050516081851483.jpg (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614619p1.html)
ps3.

Processor3.2GHz Cell w/ 7 SPEs
2.0 TFLOPS
Memory256MB XDR @ 3.2GHz
256MB GDDR3 @ 700MH

GPU550MHz NVIDIA

Best Display1080p Standard
Dual Screen Output

Network1000BASE-T Ethernet
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g

Wireless (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html#) Inputx7 on Bluetooth 2.0

Processor3.2GHz G5 w/ 3 Cores
1.0 TFLOPS

Memory512MB GDDR3 @ 700MHz
10MB Embedded DRAM (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html#)

GPU500MHz ATi

Best Display1080i Optional
Single Screen Output

Network100BASE-TX Ethernet
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g

Wireless (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html#)x4 on 2.4GHz RF

ps3 will have better graffix
better wirless network
and is faster by 2x
look at the processer
this is the recent specs for both back to back

JASPER
08-02-2006, 10:26 AM
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/614/614783/e3-2005-ps3-vs-xbox-360-20050516081851483.jpg (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614619p1.html)
ps3.

Processor3.2GHz Cell w/ 7 SPEs
2.0 TFLOPS
Memory256MB XDR @ 3.2GHz
256MB GDDR3 @ 700MH

GPU550MHz NVIDIA

Best Display1080p Standard
Dual Screen Output

Network1000BASE-T Ethernet
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g

Wireless (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html#) Inputx7 on Bluetooth 2.0

Processor3.2GHz G5 w/ 3 Cores
1.0 TFLOPS

Memory512MB GDDR3 @ 700MHz
10MB Embedded DRAM (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html#)

GPU500MHz ATi

Best Display1080i Optional
Single Screen Output

Network100BASE-TX Ethernet
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g

Wireless (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614783p1.html#)x4 on 2.4GHz RF

ps3 will have better graffix
better wirless network
and is faster by 2x
look at the processer
this is the recent specs for both back to backOOOOH THE PROCESORR HAS MORE MEGA HURTZZ DEN IT MUST BE FASTER

By that logic, the Xbox360 would be faster since it has 3 processors and each of those 3 processors are just as fast as the one in the PS3.

I'm very much into the whole tech scene and trust me when I say, the Xbox360 is not slower than the PS3.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 10:35 AM
damn dork stop battling me haha
j/p

Icurus
08-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Holy fucking crap, so I am a nerd that pissed his pants. So what, I know what the fuck I am talking about. Jasper said it, and Im saying it, the PS3 and 360 visually, will basically look the same.

So, a professor tells you something and you automatically believe him. Listen, games content and visuals is based on the game developers, not what the system has. Gamecube is a less powerful system than the PS2 and Xbox, but RE4 was a milestone and an absolute powerful game visually. Game developers admit that it was difficult to port the game over to the PS2.

Get whatever game system but know that fun wins out in the end. And I think having all three next-gen systems is important. Horay for the Wii.

Icurus
08-02-2006, 10:50 AM

if Ur in to movies
get the ps3
haha

No it wont dumbass. The PS3 blu-ray driver is cheap, its already known to us geeks. No, seriously, it will not upconvert dvds into better resolution or even full widescreen. (Maybe full widescreen) Anyway, the blu-ray wont be as good as the players now.

The fan for the 360 is called an intercooler, and I dont know where the fuck you shop, but that shit is 20 bucks. The 60 dollars is not really a fan, plus there is no difference between the $20 and the $60. I have the $20, it froze twice, and that was during online play with burnout.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 10:56 AM
it does upconvert dvds.. i have a blueray lol
i know
i can tell
sony blueray drive will be the same as the one in thier current blue ray dvd player

pluse i seen the ps3 upconvert dvds as the place around my way just got one in

10,000 units have been shiped...2 weeks ago
...im just telling u what i see

Icurus
08-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Those specs are basically the same dumbass, the GPU is basically the same. Most PC people prefer a ATI card, but the Nvidia card is great too.

The only difference and I didnt notice this before is the memory. The PS3 does have more memory, I mean 360 has 3 core processors which are more powerful then the PS3, but why the fuck does the PS3 have 7 mini processors. It has slightly more memory, which means it can handle more duties, and run faster than the 360. But nobody will tell the fucking difference. So, in the end, they are basically the same, PS3 being a little more powerful. So, really whos gonna know?

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 11:00 AM
i know..i can tell the diff visuly
and the loading speeds are a lil faster.in big gams small game cant tell asx they both just pop on with out loading

Icurus
08-02-2006, 11:01 AM
it does upconvert dvds.. i have a blueray lol
i know
i can tell
sony blueray drive will be the same as the one in thier current blue ray dvd player

pluse i seen the ps3 upconvert dvds as the place around my way just got one in

10,000 units have been shiped...2 weeks ago
...im just telling u what i see

No they fucking havent, you either a liar or you dont know what they shipped. Its dev kits, and you're right two weeks ago they started shipping these thing out to companies, but there are no real PS3 theres, just processors and shit. Plus, back to what you said, yes the blu-ray players upconvert dvds to hd quality, basically making them full widescreen. However, I said that the PS3 blu-rayt is a cheaper version quality wise, and it is. So stop saying gibberish, you all mixed up, and you're trying to sound smart.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 11:03 AM
say what u want..im just saying what i see

Visionz
08-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Ok, so some old guy from your school says the PS3 is 'physically superior' and you take his word for him because he's a professor?

Fact is, there isn't much difference between insides of a 360 and a PS3 powerwise. And if one is better than the other, it would be the 360 since it has a slightly faster GPU. Actually he's not that old. Probably mid-30's and I listen cuz he's the most knowledgable professor I've had since I've been there. Its a tec school, so its all computer related and the guy can go on for hours about the ps3 and why it takes a shit all over the 360.

Icurus
08-02-2006, 11:05 AM
say what u want..im just saying what i see

and you're blind, please tell me where you're getting this info. I will admit by saying, the systems are the same almost, but with proper game deswign from developers, you can make games look better on the PS3 than the 360, but that depends on developers.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 11:08 AM
yes i do agree with u thier,....but the ps3 could out due the 360 if the developers put the ps3 to full use

i get info fro the place around the corner from my i also can see what they are saying...i will take pics of the ps3 this weekend if u dont beleave me
..they also have 3 demos for it
one of the demos are
call of duty 3

witch is pretty phat

Icurus
08-02-2006, 11:08 AM
I will love to talk to you're professor and shun on him in class.

Icurus
08-02-2006, 11:09 AM
yes i do agree with u thier,....but the ps3 could out due the 360 if the developers put the ps3 to full use

i get info fro the place around the corner from my i also can see what they are saying...i will take pics of the ps3 this weekend if u dont beleave me
..they also have 3 demos for it
one of the demos are
call of duty 3

witch is pretty phat
cool, ill take your word on it.

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 11:16 AM
i really dont care on witch is better any way
i will own both
so doesnt really matter
just im not getting the first batch of ps3's like i waited for the 2nd batch of 360's to fix probs...
only thin i really hate about 360 is
the customer service is ass

JASPER
08-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Friend of mine got his 360 replaced in no time. Service is no problem.

Back to the right and wrongs here...
No DVD/Blue Ray player can upscale DVD's to HD quality. Maybe to that resolution, but the quality of HD content is far superior. The image quality of upscaled DVD's isn't better than letting the TV upscale the signal.

The Xbox360 and the PS3 graphics, won't differ much and if they do it's because of the developers utilizing the full system. I think, since the 360 been around for almost a year developers are learning more and more about the devkit to use more of the 360 hardware. When the PS3 comes out, programmers are still learning their devkit and won't know how to fully make use of the PS3 hardware.

The PS3 games take more time to develop because of the way the system is designed.

When the PS3 is released there will be a lot of Xbox games available (200 confirmed titles already).

The 360 is cheap as hell, especialy when compared to the PS3. You can buy a Wii and a 360 for the price of a PS3.

Conclusion, don't be a PS3 till they're cheap and have 300+ titles out. Or maybe wait 'till they have the PSthree

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 05:24 PM
when the ps3 drops their will be 22 games for it

by the end of the year their will be over 60
thats just 1 month and some odd days since the release of the ps3

ill put up a list later

HANZO
08-02-2006, 05:35 PM
at the end of the day i think the battle would be won by the games list. both systems are getting GTA4, so its gonna be between MGS4 and Halo 3 whichever one you want get the console that has it. because most other games are gonna be on both systems and i dont thinks theres gonna be much difference in the way they play.

Bloo
08-03-2006, 04:07 AM
when the ps3 drops their will be 22 games for it

by the end of the year their will be over 60
thats just 1 month and some odd days since the release of the ps3

ill put up a list later

Possibly but I doubt 22 will actually make it out the door. 10 sounds more likely.

100pr00f
08-04-2006, 10:29 PM
half of them games are games that are allready out befor ps3 comes out like
madden
call of duty 3
some others

Wu-Tality
08-05-2006, 06:09 AM
PS3 because backwards compatability + Wii ofcourse : P

100pr00f
08-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Resistance: Fall of Man - November 17, 2006
John Woo Presents Stranglehold - November 17, 2006
Genji 2 - November 17, 2006
Alone in the Dark - November 17, 2006
Fatal Inertia - November 17, 2006
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War - November 17, 2006
EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 - November 17, 2006
Tony Hawk's Project 8 - November 17, 2006
NHL 2K7 - November 17, 2006
Sonic the Hedgehog - November 17, 2006
NBA Live 07 - November 17, 2006
Full Auto 2: Battlelines - November 17, 2006
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - November 17, 2006
Ridge Racer 7 - November 17, 2006
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas - November 17, 2006
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - November 17, 2006
College Hoops 2K7 - November 17, 2006
Madden NFL 07 - November 17, 2006
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 - November 17, 2006
Need for Speed Carbon - November 17, 2006
Warhawk - November 17, 2006
flOw (PS3 Hub Download) - November 17, 2006
Call of Duty 3 - November 17, 2006

and dont forget the ps2 games too
so all in all it will be about 60 new games for the ps3 with the new games that were rellesd for ps2 beforhand...
like scare face
pluse meny more....just look up relese dates...ps3 will have plenty of games to get

jallainINS
08-08-2006, 05:09 PM
ehh, i would go with 360 just because im never paying 600 dollars to play video games. im not gonna get into this argument with everyone here id just like to say how ridiculous it is to 100% put your faith in your 30 yr old professor about this. unless he is the number 1 knowlegable person in the world concerning video games then does it really matter? im sure i can find someone out there who knows just as much about video games who could talk all day about why 360 is better. its all about opinions.

Rebel_INS
08-09-2006, 05:05 AM
Get an Xbox man, who is gonna always have it cracken online? Word!

Roman Deini
08-09-2006, 12:34 PM
stranglehold is already delayed till next year.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-09-2006, 03:36 PM
im getting a wii because i want a video game system that innovative and brings something new to the table ....not a sony where you cant even buy used games if you wanna save money or a 360 where you gotta download patches every time you wanna play a regular xbox title...-plus there fuckin video games whats the purpose of blue ray disk they wont even use a third of that memory .....thats three time the production cost to the consumer

Bone Collecta
08-10-2006, 10:19 PM
fuck a 360 wii and ps3 is all u need

100pr00f
08-11-2006, 08:04 AM
kill zone

gameplay pic

this is what it looks like when u play the game

http://www.ps3land.com/previews/kz3.jpg

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-11-2006, 09:45 PM
it has already been comfirmed that movie was a cgi homie not game play.....but tha game still look nasty as hell

mizzywoe
08-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Nintendo Wii......can't go wrong here........pretty much absolute fun with or without the graphics.......the graphics will at least look better than the Xbox 1 which is good enuff

eVoL
08-12-2006, 02:23 AM
that killzone 2 pic is fake

that was from the teaser CGI film they played at E3 last year..

100pr00f
08-12-2006, 07:56 AM
so...haha
the place around the corner from me has a demo
and looks the same as the pic
on the demo u can only play 2 playes in a death mach on just one map

but the shit looks real as fuck

eVoL
08-12-2006, 02:16 PM
are the controls still clunky as fuck like the first one for ps2?