PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it

tommytootone
08-02-2006, 05:20 AM
Don't you hate it when you walk in a fast food place or subway and right away they say can I help you. I mean you didn't even glance at the menu. It's like your suppose to know what you want when you get there. Does anybody else get that

supremecharma
08-02-2006, 05:25 AM
reply by saying "yeah you can help me by giving me more fucking time to look at the gotdam menu mo fo!!"

Ink Is My Drink
08-02-2006, 05:32 AM
haha yeh aklways get that! its anoying at times haha

Razorsharp
08-02-2006, 05:39 AM
Don't you hate it when you walk in a fast food place or subway and right away they say can I help you. I mean you didn't even glance at the menu. It's like your suppose to know what you want when you get there. Does anybody else get that

thats why u stand to the side or look as u walk... lol... i used to work at mcdonald's...lol

tommytootone
08-02-2006, 05:44 AM
thats why u stand to the side or look as u walk... lol... i used to work at mcdonald's...lol

I actually tried standing to the side but the person still ask can I help you. I would reply by give me a min and most of the time they would roll there eyes

Frontal Lobotomy
08-02-2006, 06:06 AM
I just tend to ignore them until I'm ready to order something.

ShaDynasty
08-02-2006, 07:27 AM
i just decide after they ask me
'hmmmm big mac or mcchicken? what shall it be'
its their own fault for bein so zealous

na diel
08-02-2006, 09:17 AM
yeah I dont eat fast food so much I know what every place gots
back the fuck up an I'll let you know when I'm ready, right?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-02-2006, 09:21 AM

HELL YEAH!!!! i hate that when i'm out at a fast food joint. it also irks m y nerves when people are in line and they can't decice what they want. that even happens when i go shopping at the mall.

Dirty Knowledge
08-02-2006, 12:04 PM

A-motherfucking-MEN.. especially when you blazed nawmean? Eyes glazed and you in super slow mo just vibin to yourself not bothering no body in the place to be ready to scope the menu or the whatnots and BAM one second in to your pause you get confronted by some pimply faced punk kid talking SHIT! What da fuck is dat? It's funny cuz peep this.. you go to a drive-thru menu? THEY NEVER WANNA ASK YOU YOUR ORDER TILL YOU GOTTA EITHER YELL TO THE BOX OR BLAST YOUR MUSIC FOR THEM TO COME TO ATTENTION! Man some shit is just clockwork and some shit is just stupid..

BRONZBODY
08-02-2006, 12:14 PM
yeh i hate that shit too! i usually give em the 20 second stare(i have this mean/blank look on my face)then they get scared an walk off.

works every time!!!

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2006, 01:07 PM

Ummmm..............the menu is pretty much the same all the time........if u have been there once u should know the menu............

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 01:10 PM
i dont say shit i stand thier looking up y they star me down lol

also hate when u ask for a drink
like a coke of what ever but it didnt matter cuz its self serve

Tha Double-P
08-02-2006, 01:13 PM
yeh i hate that shit too! i usually give em the 20 second stare(i have this mean/blank look on my face)then they get scared an walk off.

i wonder how many times people have spat in ur burger....

crass
08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
QOP has memorized every fast-food menu in America.

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
QOP has memorized every fast-food menu in America.

LOL.......nah I don't really go there but I mean it's burgers, chicken, same thing.......ok maybe every once in awhile they will offer a new sandwich but I mean really..............it's the same thing..........

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
can i get a 14 1/2
thanks

crass
08-02-2006, 01:19 PM
word. when i go to wendy's i get a number 6. !!!!

$5.55

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
word. when i go to wendy's i get a number 6. !!!!

$5.55

LOL.........u should try cooking............

100pr00f
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
i dont eat fast food..if i eat it now i prolly get sick

i only eat subway

crass
08-02-2006, 01:36 PM
LOL.........u should try cooking............

i do cook. but i don't always have time. thanks for the suggestion though

GENERAL WISE
08-02-2006, 01:44 PM

Crass = Kevin COstner

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2006, 01:46 PM

LOL.............I feel u............

Unforgiven
08-02-2006, 05:51 PM
don't you hate it when niggas don't post in the thread already made for this shit?

tommytootone
08-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah but im talking about anything deli places stores anything places I don't go to normally. Or how about this I was in blockbuster one time and this dude was like trying to get me to rent this one movie that was no name and sounded wack. I was with a girl and she was off to the side and the dude kept pestering me I was like yo no go away and he kept saying nah man you would like this finally more peeps came in and he was off to harrass them. But on the real I was speaking on mom and pop places. Tell me if you know whats on their menu