PDA

View Full Version : Jus quit weed!

CashRules
08-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Sup, i'm quittin the ganja! after bout 7 years off gettin stoned every day the para finally got too much not to mention all the dough that was goin up in smoke, im 48 hours into quittin an already feel really energetic, its like im high from not havin anythin! wierd! cant sleep tho an get cold sweats in the night! oh well, still gonna stick wi it an hope these no weed side-effects go!!

IrOnMaN
08-02-2006, 06:46 PM
^o^

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-02-2006, 07:00 PM
One of the things that stoping smoking weed does to you is gives you more brain space to think about other things that doesnt involve weed. When you smoke alot of it id say 40% of your day is devoted to finding your weed/rolling it/smoking it/sorting out more money for more weed. Give it about 6 months for it to be out of your system and you will be thinking around 70% clearer than you were before.

But tyou do lose some good features aswell if you quit and you were a heavy smoker, I dont think you think as deeply about simple non important shit when you smoke but you DO think deeply about other shit that you would never think deeply about if you werent a weedhead. SO when you quit you lose some interest in thinking about some pretty cool interesting stuff, and you start caring about pointless normal shit again.

Either way its better to be off it than on it, reading back what I just said it sounds liek im still on it lol.

Kriszy Substance
08-02-2006, 07:15 PM
^^Good advice Ghostlaced...I never really thought about the fact that your brain is clearer not only from not smoking but from not having other function and thought revolving around it. Ya sound like a seasoned smoker to me.

Good for you CashRules...you will do fine and it will get easier in time.

I have found a perfect balance...dont hardly smoke much anymore, but I do have some nights where smoking a bowl is nice and puts me on a different wavelength. I just dont get carried away with it anymore. Easier on the brain, on the wallet and on my time.

CashRules
08-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the advice, Was jus gettin out of hand, thinkin way too much shit all the time, this is the longest iv been without weed for bout 3 years an thats only cos went on a weeks holiday an couldnt get any, jus got myself into a rut, smokin every day made me not bothered bout bein bored, so i never get anythin done, like passin my driving test or learnin somethin new, every day is jus like groundhog day! weed is a relatively mild drug but you need discipline with it, cos iv only jus quit when im jus chillin, watchin tv or listenin to music now without weed its like my right arm is missin or somethin, these 1st few days are gonna be hardest then that should pass

tekunique
08-02-2006, 08:12 PM
amateur cats.....

smokebongoncliff
08-02-2006, 08:12 PM
usually after 3 days for me i dont even think about it anymore.

CashRules
08-02-2006, 08:17 PM
amateur cats.....

That dont make sense, aint nothin amateur bout it! what you on about?

tekunique
08-02-2006, 08:21 PM
That dont make sense, aint nothin amateur bout it! what you on about?
nah im just sayin cuz the reason you wanna quit is cuz what the weed is MAKING you become. the ultimate is YOU being in control of any substance you choose to do. =)

Visionz
08-02-2006, 09:54 PM
haha^ you ever listen to Devin, Kris?

snapple
08-02-2006, 10:33 PM
parents try telling your kids not to smoke...cause it's mo for me

crass
08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
word, do what you wanna do

Visionz
08-02-2006, 11:55 PM
say what you wanna say

crass
08-03-2006, 12:00 AM
live how you wanna live!!!

Visionz
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
why not

I'm rollin, cars not stolen

Dough Snatcher
08-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Sup, i'm quittin the ganja! after bout 7 years off gettin stoned every day the para finally got too much not to mention all the dough that was goin up in smoke, im 48 hours into quittin an already feel really energetic, its like im high from not havin anythin! wierd! cant sleep tho an get cold sweats in the night! oh well, still gonna stick wi it an hope these no weed side-effects go!!

Everytime I hear someones story of quitting a substance of some sort, I cant help but think about that one scene in "Ray" when he's tossing and turning in the bed cuz he's fresh off the smack...

J-Cee
08-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Ull be back!...hehe..nah good on u man..i think ud be fine smoking it occasionally though..ive never needed to smoke everyday,i can smoke once or twice a week and be sweet.So thats how i do it.

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 01:30 AM
Dont Stop

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 01:35 AM
When I tried, keyword tried, givin' up dutch after only 4 years, I had anger issues lol. It really shows you that if you smoke everyday, your body becomes straight acustom to it and when you don't let your body intake it, you snap out...

tha god concept
08-03-2006, 02:02 AM
try quittin coke.....i cant even believe u think quitin weed is hard....i smoked for 10 years and dropped it easy

i quit doin blow and thats sumthin to get props for fam...i actually still hit sometimes maybe once a month ...but im not all fuct up from it any more like i use to be

tajeco
08-03-2006, 02:40 AM
One of the things that stoping smoking weed does to you is gives you more brain space to think about other things that doesnt involve weed. When you smoke alot of it id say 40% of your day is devoted to finding your weed/rolling it/smoking it/sorting out more money for more weed. Give it about 6 months for it to be out of your system and you will be thinking around 70% clearer than you were before.

But tyou do lose some good features aswell if you quit and you were a heavy smoker, I dont think you think as deeply about simple non important shit when you smoke but you DO think deeply about other shit that you would never think deeply about if you werent a weedhead. SO when you quit you lose some interest in thinking about some pretty cool interesting stuff, and you start caring about pointless normal shit again

well said.

I smoked everyday from 96-2001. Then quit for 4 years. Soon after I quit I got into meditation, and it seriously opens your mind just like when you toke. It takes a little while though to be good at meditaion, even still my mind wanders on cluttered rubbish in my noggin.

CherChezLaMarauder
08-03-2006, 08:51 AM
*dropkicks Cashrules Off The Wagon*

Hit This

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 09:01 AM
try quittin coke.....i cant even believe u think quitin weed is hard....i smoked for 10 years and dropped it easy

i quit doin blow and thats sumthin to get props for fam...i actually still hit sometimes maybe once a month ...but im not all fuct up from it any more like i use to be

You want props for giving up coke? Your a fucking retard for touching the shit in the first place, you don't get daps for shit especially because you said you quit, then you contradicted yourself and said you still hit everyonce and awhile. I've smoked everyday, or every other day since I started puffin' herb and after that long your body becomes accustom to that shit. You need it to chill, you need it to sleep, you need it to wake up. Just because it effects you one way, doesn't mean the next person the same way; everybodys body is different and takes to things differently.

CashRules
08-03-2006, 09:45 AM
I've smoked everyday, or every other day since I started puffin' herb and after that long your body becomes accustom to that shit. You need it to chill, you need it to sleep, you need it to wake up. Just because it effects you one way, doesn't mean the next person the same way; everybodys body is different and takes to things differently.

True, its not physically addictive but it sure is mentally so there is no way that that dude was blazin on the regular for 10 years then dropped it so easily, an if you did then it's more than likely it wasn't even weed you was smokin! u was probably smokin dried parsley leaves but too fucked up on cocaine to realise!!

Visionz
08-03-2006, 10:09 AM
nah mayne, I dropped weed cold turkey for a year due to probation. I was a smoker for about 9-10 years at the time. It's all about your will power, nothing else.

devin the d00d????
the one and only

tekunique
08-03-2006, 10:19 AM
nah mayne, I dropped weed cold turkey for a year due to probation.
damn son, props.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-03-2006, 11:15 AM
I'll never quit the weed, I'd sooner give up the booze. I don't smoke during the day at the moment as the shit i pick up at he moment is a bit leafy and makes me a zombie (CBD)
Ima get the growroom up and running again, get the sativa on the go

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
True, its not physically addictive but it sure is mentally so there is no way that that dude was blazin on the regular for 10 years then dropped it so easily, an if you did then it's more than likely it wasn't even weed you was smokin! u was probably smokin dried parsley leaves but too fucked up on cocaine to realise!!

haha for real, but it is all will power, if you tell yourself your gonna quit and you fight every urge, it can be done...im a regular, everyday tony robbins! lol

CashRules
08-03-2006, 11:36 AM
I'll never quit the weed, I'd sooner give up the booze. I don't smoke during the day at the moment as the shit i pick up at he moment is a bit leafy and makes me a zombie (CBD)
Ima get the growroom up and running again, get the sativa on the go

Thats exactly what i used to think! and i had a 600w HPS set up, grew 3 batches, jus did the indicas tho, never did any sativa tho cos it takes way too long, an as for the booze if i was drinkin alcohol as frequent as i had smoked weed i'd be dead!

Tha Double-P
08-03-2006, 12:37 PM
ive been toking everyday for the past 2 or so years now, but lately ive been smoking so much its insane. im talking like 7 - 10 gees a day. im thinking of cutting down but i dunno cuz its summer vacation so wtv. but in the past month ive started doing e and that shit is fucked. i used to be against pills but ever since ive tried them there like the greatest thing ever. ive done them about 15 times and i wanna stop, but it seems that everytime i get the opportunity to do them i just cant say no. im tryin to stop for a month now and so far its been like 5 days :).

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Where the fuck do you get $70-$100 a day to spend on marijuana? Like is there nothing else you want to buy? Like I smoke pot, I enjoy it, but I won't spend all my daily gouda on pot...thats just a waste, I smoke when I want and when I'm done everything I need to do. I pick up in two weeks, what you smoke daily

Tha Double-P
08-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Where the fuck do you get $70-$100 a day to spend on marijuana? Like is there nothing else you want to buy? Like I smoke pot, I enjoy it, but I won't spend all my daily gouda on pot...thats just a waste, I smoke when I want and when I'm done everything I need to do. I pick up in two weeks, what you smoke daily

thats just the thing...i dont pay for my weed its all FREE. no joke. my dad grows and deals, and just recently ive figured out the combo to his briefcase where he keeps all that shit..he also has hash and coke but i aint touching the coke, thats just too much heat.

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 12:46 PM
thats just the thing...i dont pay for my weed its all FREE. no joke. my dad grows and deals, and just recently ive figured out the combo to his briefcase where he keeps all that shit..he also has hash and coke but i aint touching the coke, thats just too much heat.

very, very nice! well, like I always say...smoke it if you got it! just stay the fuck away from the coke or when I come to MTL in October I'll slap you lol

Tha Double-P
08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
very, very nice! well, like I always say...smoke it if you got it! just stay the fuck away from the coke or when I come to MTL in October I'll slap you lol

haha no need to worry i aint touchin that shit, a few of my peeps wanted sum tho but i was like FUCK YOU.

shit, when u come to montreal holla if ya wanna smoke a few blunts

JASPER
08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
I just quit horse, it really is a gateway drug...

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 12:54 PM
haha no need to worry i aint touchin that shit, a few of my peeps wanted sum tho but i was like FUCK YOU.

shit, when u come to montreal holla if ya wanna smoke a few blunts
For sure, I'll hit you up on here before I roll through. On the real though, no matter how much money they offer you and how bad they want it, DO NOT give them it; that will ruin the lil' oppourtunity you got going right now. I guarantee your dad knows your pinchin' buds but doesn't mind but I bet you he'd be real mad if Tony went missin' cause he keeps that shit close, he knows how much he has and when; all dealers do.

hectis
08-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I Been Of Weed For Two Weeks Now

Queen Of Poetry
08-03-2006, 12:55 PM
I stopped........had the baby and I am contemplating whether to start again.........

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 12:58 PM
My brother quit around the time my nephew was born but started back up again. He's responsible with it though, if he has something to do, it gets done first. If he has to feed Nikolas, Nikolas gets fed. If he has to goto the store, he goes to the store. He also doesn't puff around him, which I know you don't do but I've been at my dealers house before and chicks have come over with their kids, sat them right down in the living room, said she didn't give a fuck if we smoke in front of them and went upstairs to have sex, I just don't feel comfortable smoking in front of children....thats not a good example nor is it good for the child!

Tha Double-P
08-03-2006, 12:59 PM
For sure, I'll hit you up on here before I roll through. On the real though, no matter how much money they offer you and how bad they want it, DO NOT give them it; that will ruin the lil' oppourtunity you got going right now. I guarantee your dad knows your pinchin' buds but doesn't mind but I bet you he'd be real mad if Tony went missin' cause he keeps that shit close, he knows how much he has and when; all dealers do.

yeah for sure i aint touching that shit..it could get my dad in fucking serious shit and i dont want that. but i got this plan thing just incase he does accuse me of stealing his shit: he thinks that i think that hes got cams in his room (which i know he doesnt), so in his mind, why the fuck would i steal if there were cams. and if he says anything ill just tell him to check his fuckin cameras, hell be speechless.

PANDA PISS
08-03-2006, 01:50 PM
i quit smokin that shit about a year and a half ago, i done it since then but nothin serious, i quit cigarettes almost a month ago too
its a good thing to do for your health, im not sayin i might not start again though

Tha Double-P
08-03-2006, 02:05 PM
Where the fuck do you get $70-$100 a day to spend on marijuana?

yo dude your payin wack prices for tha ganja. i pay 45 for a set (7 gees) and i could get 10 for 65. montreal has fucking amazin bud too, the shit my dad grows aint that great but my dealer hooks up the fuckin best bud you can get.

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 03:24 PM

Shits fucked up, i started smoking a grip of weed and dropped everything else like it was nothing. I dont know how many years ive pissed basically all my money into speed an heroin, whatever was around. Fuckin long time, be broke all the time its way worse than quitting weed. Tell your self your done all the time but u know u aint quitting. Lifestyles a joke. Chronic was made to help peeps relax, just like booze in a sense. Legalize bud or FUCKIN DIE(i feel pretty strong about this)

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
yo dude your payin wack prices for tha ganja. i pay 45 for a set (7 gees) and i could get 10 for 65. montreal has fucking amazin bud too, the shit my dad grows aint that great but my dealer hooks up the fuckin best bud you can get.

I used those prices at an example. I wouldn't be surprised if you were getting bomb stank, in my eyes British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec get the best buds because they are biker-run provinces.

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 04:46 PM
My Buddy Jacked The Banditos For Sixty Pounds

CashRules
08-03-2006, 05:05 PM
3 Days now iv been without bud and already feel so much more alive! its easier to get out of bed in the mornin an im gettin alot more shit done, still havin problems sleepin an cold sweats (who'd of thought u could get sweats jus from bud!) weekend is gonna be a test tho! definately gonna stick to it, i think after 7 years of practicaly every day having weed its about time, my girl not too happy tho been bitin' her head off over nothin! anyway its good to know that other heavy long-time users have quit so im jus gonna ride it out, i reckon it'l be ok in a week or so an i'll be able to sleep better, wish i'd of jus smoked it once a week now an not day & night ever day.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-03-2006, 06:29 PM
I can stay off bud for weeks and months but I ain't no quitter!!!

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 07:22 PM
My Buddy Jacked The Banditos For Sixty Pounds

Banditos are pussy, Sicka you must rep the the O cause last time I heard, Banditos only repped Ontario....

PANDA PISS
08-03-2006, 07:24 PM
towards the end, no joke i started hearin things, thats what skunk does
also cos i used to drink with my smoke, i used to be fucked up every day
i feel like i can interact with people better now, when im stoned i usually have nothin to say i jst wanna go walk around, sit on benches, chill and listen to music
i said i quit but i really lost my dealers number a year + 1/2 ago
if he still lived round here id still be smokin
im glad im not tho, cos i was spendin too much money on it
smokin 5-10 jays a day
you know shit is fucked up when your chillin with your friends and one says "this is shit without any weed"
its on your mind all the time

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 07:29 PM
you know shit is fucked up when your chillin with your friends and one says "this is shit without any weed"
its on your mind all the time

haha for real man, i feel you on that....

PANDA PISS
08-03-2006, 07:39 PM
haha for real man, i feel you on that....
this is when you realize theyre not your friends, theyre the people you smoke with

Unforgiven
08-03-2006, 07:45 PM
You quit coppin' that bag and they quit callin' you...

PANDA PISS
08-03-2006, 07:49 PM
exactly
fuck them
we aint spoke in months

INF
08-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Banditos are pussy, Sicka you must rep the the O cause last time I heard, Banditos only repped Ontario....

Not true, They are deep in TX. I hear about em and see a few from time to time.

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 09:51 PM

Theyre around,ACually a shitload of them were just indighted for some heavy shit. I dont know if the trials are over or if they're in jail. I think they're in jail. Buddy still ripped em off. Never been to O town

NIGHT MAYOR
08-04-2006, 03:45 AM
id try but i aint no quiter

urban_angel
08-04-2006, 03:54 AM
damn boi! where u bin?!? lol I hope everythings peace with you ;)

take care

Unforgiven
08-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Theyre around,ACually a shitload of them were just indighted for some heavy shit. I dont know if the trials are over or if they're in jail. I think they're in jail. Buddy still ripped em off. Never been to O town

A black dude tryed to run them out of the coke business, so 8 Banditos took him up north and beat the holy shit out of him, they even burned him alive. A bunch of the black dudes boys came thru and fucked the Banditos up, thats why 8 of them were found in the back of 2 cars in a cornfield. It was originally labeled as internal clensing, but the real stories out now. Theres something like 70 Banditos total lol, 8 of them are now dead and like 5 others went to jail for the 8 being dead....