PDA

View Full Version : Dear PotHeadz....

Urban_Journalz
08-04-2006, 01:42 PM
:thumbup:
I'm doing this because I care.
Whenever any of you get to the point (and you will) where you start to forget things and lose your topic in the middle of a conversation....buy some Ginseng. Liquid form is the best. Try to get the bottle that has the actual Ginseng root inside with the liquid. I stumbled upon this by accident. When I was still smokin' Ye Olde Happy Grass, my moms was online lookin' at one of her many pages on natural remedies, I stumble upon a line that goes, "GINSENG REPLENISHES BRAINCELLS." :mmmyah: So I was like, "O.k. I'm gonna test it." Went out the next day and bought 2 cabs of Red Ginseng and 2 bottles of the above mentioned Ginseng. Was done with 'em all beforeI got home. Home being all of 3 L.A. blocks away. I had a tingling feeling all around the perimeter of my skull. Felt kinda cool actually, but I knew, even though I may have overdone the Ginseng intake, the fact is, it works.

Use this information wisely, young Grasshoppers.

Peace

Urban_Journalz
08-04-2006, 01:43 PM
that's 2 CANS of Red Ginseng peeps. Don't want ya'll like, "WTF is a CAB of Ginseng??"

LHX
08-04-2006, 02:18 PM
you could always just not smoke

Visionz
08-04-2006, 02:22 PM
I like the ginseng idea better. Thanks for the advice homie. peace

Urban_Journalz
08-04-2006, 04:45 PM
No doubt LHX, but for some, it's a struggle to stop. I know it was for me.

All day Unseen.
Peace

$inista
08-04-2006, 04:47 PM
lol @ eric spark up kidz & dont forget your 40oz og Ginseng

Edgar Erebus
08-04-2006, 05:45 PM
:thumbup:
I'm doing this because I care.
Whenever any of you get to the point (and you will) where you start to forget things and lose your topic in the middle of a conversation....buy some Ginseng.

I don't need to smoke to be in such shape...

It's enough to go to school after a week I ain't slept because of large tests every day and/or large parties with booze on weekend.

Urban_Journalz
08-04-2006, 06:13 PM
You braggin' or complainin'??

the silencer
08-04-2006, 09:49 PM
thanks for the info

can u get this at any store?? like if i just go to the deli wood they have this shit???

and where wood they have it? cuz i dont be like an idiot askin the cashier "do u have any ginseng?"

Sicka than aidZ
08-05-2006, 12:38 AM
Hugs, Not Drugs

Urban_Journalz
08-05-2006, 10:22 AM
thanks for the info

can u get this at any store?? like if i just go to the deli wood they have this shit???

and where wood they have it? cuz i dont be like an idiot askin the cashier "do u have any ginseng?"

I usually find the bottles with the root inside at your common corner store. The cans of red ginseng are a bit rare these days, but if they have the bottles, that's about all you'll really need for the time.