PDA

View Full Version : I have a major crush on a 40 year old woman.

IrOnMaN
08-04-2006, 05:39 PM
I have a MAJOR crush on a 40 year old woman that I work with. Well actually, she's like my boss in a way. She's the secretary of the Office of Admissions at Wayne State University Law School, and I'm just a student assistant. I've known her ever since 9/04 and I've liked her ever since then. I don't know why I like her, I just do. I don't know what to do in this situation. I feel that I'm WAY out of her league, I'm being 20 and her being 40. Could you guys give me some advice, please. Should I do this or not?

Thanks.

Edgar Erebus
08-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Go do it, son.

"C'mon Iron, give a kiss to your momma. We got some wet biz to do."

stak84
08-04-2006, 05:42 PM
you should walk into her office naked with a fully erect penis
and go

"so we gonna do this or what", worst that could happen is
she will say no

Strange Fruit
08-04-2006, 05:43 PM
well.
she's 20 years your senior.

you listen to hip hop,
she bump dances to blondie.

you're on an internet forum,
she's reading books.

nope. you're not outta her league.

she married?

tacle
08-04-2006, 05:43 PM
and go

she will say no

Hold That.

INF
08-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Say something to her that will get you two alone for coffee or a drink and then do what you gotta do from there. THe experience of an older women is fucking pricless. you need that shit in ur life. I think it's on a checklist for all men. Not sure.

IrOnMaN
08-04-2006, 05:48 PM
well.
she's 20 years your senior.

you listen to hip hop,
she bump dances to blondie.

you're on an internet forum,
she's reading books.

nope. you're not outta her league.

she married?

I'm a student here at WSU, Strange Fruit. I read pently of books. No, she's not married. She was married before.

JASPER
08-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm currently seeing a 32 year old woman and there's nothing wrong with that. Especialy when they're loaded... CHEA!

Strange Fruit
08-04-2006, 05:54 PM
aight then,,,
has she given you any signals whatsoever?
because body language is important.
women dont dig it when a man doesn't know what
she's tryna say through body language.

if she crosses her arms everytime she talks to you,,,
step back.
promise.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-04-2006, 05:56 PM
I say tell her you are infactuated with her she will be flattered and knowing the Libido of 20 year olds compared to 40 year old men she may want to take a ride with you

northstardragon
08-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Word up. Don't forget to let it marinate. Get in her mind and she'll be thinking of you. Keep her curious and the doors of opportunity will soon open for you. Excuse the pun. ha!

CherChezLaMarauder
08-04-2006, 09:37 PM
if your boss is a secretary, then you should fuck whenever chance u get

SHRAP
08-04-2006, 11:46 PM
i wanted 2 fuck this 1 bitch at my old work but i dont think she spoke english, then the ho ratted me out for throwin a box, fuckin bitch

snapple
08-05-2006, 01:03 PM
this reminds me of that episode of the waynes brothers, dont get your heart broken

Frontal Lobotomy
08-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Older chicks are hard work. They have experience, and can fuck with your head with more ease than those around your age. Don't let that deter you though, just keep it in mind. Maturity is the key

ShaDynasty
08-05-2006, 02:27 PM
invite her out for a drink, just a friendly chat with her, ask her if shes lookin for a partner, casual like, just slip it in the convo if she says shes lookin, say you feelin her and ask her if you can hit the skins
worst she can do is say no

if you do what stak says, worst she can do is fire you

J-Cee
08-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Just go in the office and blast some Wutang shit and shell wanna suck your dick.
for real.

IrOnMaN
08-05-2006, 03:31 PM
aight then,,,
has she given you any signals whatsoever?
because body language is important.
women dont dig it when a man doesn't know what
she's tryna say through body language.

if she crosses her arms everytime she talks to you,,,
step back.
promise.

I know know how to read body language, seriously. No one has ever taught me that, so I wouldn't know if she was giving any signals to me.

She doesn't have any kids, so she looks at me like a son. I don't how or when to make a move on her because I don't want to look stupid. Plus, waht if she doesn't like me anymore after I made a move? :?

tajeco
08-05-2006, 04:12 PM
She might like the idea of being with a 20 year old.

tommytootone
08-06-2006, 04:44 AM
I have a crush on a 85 year old. she knows how to move in bed even though her koochiee smell like skunk she was all good in the hood. what do I do to get her she is a great grandma and im a son of a bitch. no kids either. I really like her vainey legs with her wide hips and her skirt with her grey hair yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. She cooks too! I told her I loved her damm it in fron of her kids they though rocks at me and I felt bad. Please help me recover from the rocks. because I still want her to see my cock

Marc051
08-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Let's say you hook up with this broad and fall in love with her. When you're 30 she'll already be 50 and her tits and ass will be saggin to the ground. You'll probably leave her or cheat on her for a young hottie. Better be careful too cuz you know how more comitted older woman are in relationships and she's also your boss. Sometimes it's not good to mix the 2 together....just my opinion. But if she's supremely hot for her age and you want some ass, hit it son!

Murdah Piff
08-06-2006, 10:31 PM
you wont get shit but a boner thinkin about fuckin that office slut

whats the worse that can happen ? a backhand slap ? who gives a fuck

i'm a scumbag anyways

Kriszy Substance
08-06-2006, 11:47 PM
If you feel it's worth a shot then take your aim...You should try everything once right? Well, except you dont want to try jumping in front of a train once or things like that...

CHRONZ
08-07-2006, 03:24 AM
If you feel it's worth a shot then take your aim...You should try everything once right? Well, except you dont want to try jumping in front of a train once or things like that...

Word !
Life is to short to be "scared" of shit like that homie.
Just do it, and see how it goes, who knows it's a 50/50 situation..
she may say yes or no, but atleast you asked, and then you wont look back to regret you never asked, ive made that mistake, so homie,
Do yo thang !

peace

CHRONZ
08-07-2006, 03:31 AM
but then again what are you lookin to find ?
some good sex or a relationship ?

i wish you the best of luck Dawg,

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 03:33 AM
man please trust me. older women have serious mental problems. as soon as you dont want to fuck with her anymore she will make your life a living hell. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. fuck with chix ya own age i have experience in this dept. i know what i am talking about. i am still getting stalked 2 and a half years after i told this bitch "NO MORE". and its happened to a couple of my friends too. the love it while its all good but when it turns sour, they turn so FUCKIN EVIL, please trust me dogg..... peace

CHRONZ
08-07-2006, 03:36 AM
man please trust me. older women have serious mental problems. as soon as you dont want to fuck with her anymore she will make your life a living hell. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. fuck with chix ya own age i have experience in this dept. i know what i am talking about. i am still getting stalked 2 and a half years after i told this bitch "NO MORE". and its happened to a couple of my friends too. the love it while its all good but when it turns sour, they turn so FUCKIN EVIL, please trust me dogg..... peace

i dont think they all have a mental problem !
maybe you got unlucky with the girl you found ?
correct me if im wrong homez, but if yo heart tells you to, shouldnt you atleast give it a try,
Maybe she is mentally fucked, but then again, she could be the best thing in his life, if things work out, which they happen to do sometimes..

peace

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 03:43 AM
man - it aint just me - it is all older women. they latch on. TRUST. put yourself in their shoes. you wouldnt wanna let go of the younger person either.. and they get so EVIL. and like i said it aint just me, but hey - i might be wrong but that was my 2 cents. i just dont wanna see this guy get fukt up like i did.

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 03:44 AM
i go by jay-z now, " i got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1!!!"

venex
08-07-2006, 03:52 AM
LOL @ mental problem...

after you stopped fucking her, she will haunt you down !!! make your live a living hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with knifes and shit!! FLIPMODE

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 03:54 AM
thank you venex. some one with experience.

CHRONZ
08-07-2006, 03:54 AM
man - it aint just me - it is all older women. they latch on. TRUST. put yourself in their shoes. you wouldnt wanna let go of the younger person either.. and they get so EVIL. and like i said it aint just me, but hey - i might be wrong but that was my 2 cents. i just dont wanna see this guy get fukt up like i did.

I dig what ya sayin'
but Jea, it's quite a gamble !

"i might be wrong but that was my 2 cents"
Aight, you have expirenced some crazy shit, and i understand why you say what you say..
i havent had the "pleasure" of being stalked by a older woman,
so i cant really say what its like,
love/relatiobships are a dangerous thing to mess about with,
but it's a delicate thing, it might be good as hell, or satan incarnated as a Evil 40 year old bitch !

Mad respect tho, fo lookin out for a homie ! ^O^

peace

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 03:58 AM
peace^^^^

Marc051
08-07-2006, 06:39 AM
Women are irrational creatures by nature. All their actions are based on emotion.

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 06:41 AM
w
o
r
d

tekunique
08-07-2006, 10:55 AM
yo if shes not married, go for it. then update your how many ppl did u fuck status..lol

Frontal Lobotomy
08-07-2006, 10:57 AM
You tried tapping that ass yet?

IrOnMaN
08-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks for all the advice, guys. I'm not looking for sex. I'm looking for a long term relationship with her. I don't know about this. I'm kinda scared to tell her how I really feel. What if she gets upset and starts yelling and stuff?:ouch:

Tha Double-P
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
freee post
woot 600 posts :)

tekunique
08-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Thanks for all the advice, guys. I'm not looking for sex. I'm looking for a long term relationship with her. I don't know about this. I'm kinda scared to tell her how I really feel. What if she gets upset and starts yelling and stuff?:ouch:

wtf..lol thats some bizzare shit youre worried about.. what if she yells ? wtf is she your mom ? bad enuff shes OLD enuff TO BE your moms, lets leave mom type of reactions alone.. if you really lke her, try making some alone time with her and really feel her out. invite her to some drinks after work, dinner etc. no matter what happens, you need to give it a shot and at least you know you did your part.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Just tell her you think she is a beautiful, sophisticated woman and it would be a pleasure to take her out some time

CHRONZ
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM

Yo, you kinda know what to do now homez, so, just do your thang ...
naah mean ?
you just need to break that barrier that holds you back, once you opened yourself to her, you wont feel "scared"

peace

famenchuan
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
If you do hook up. Do not say "I love you" no matter which you feel. Only say it if she says it. Do not say it first!!!

Good luck

CHRONZ
08-07-2006, 02:39 PM
"you wanna check my stamp collection?"

IrOnMaN
08-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Let's say you hook up with this broad and fall in love with her. When you're 30 she'll already be 50 and her tits and ass will be saggin to the ground. You'll probably leave her or cheat on her for a young hottie. Better be careful too cuz you know how more comitted older woman are in relationships and she's also your boss. Sometimes it's not good to mix the 2 together....just my opinion. But if she's supremely hot for her age and you want some ass, hit it son!

I don't think that is going to happen, seriously. I've never cheated on anyone in my life.

SHE IS HOT!!! I didn't think she was that old at first. Again, I'm not looking for sex, just a relationship.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-07-2006, 06:40 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/mexichink/Pats/jordi034.jpg
Speak to her before she turns crosseyed!

Kosmetik
08-07-2006, 07:07 PM
i go by jay-z now, " i got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1!!!"

so ure gay?...you like me now?...did she turn you gay?...

lmao...'homie'. haha people that actually talk like that in real life are worse than people that say lol in conversations ;)... 'Fo-Real'

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 01:51 AM
so i'm gay?^^^^ hahahahahahahha i'm about as ungay as it gets (hence why i was given my name fool) naw i just learnt my lesson when i comes to women i dont get worked up and pissed off. i watch all my friend arguing with their girlfriends and i dont have that problem. if i wanna go out atthe w/e and pull - i do. simple. and you know what??? life is fucking beautiful.

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 01:54 AM
I don't think that is going to happen, seriously. I've never cheated on anyone in my life.

SHE IS HOT!!! I didn't think she was that old at first. Again, I'm not looking for sex, just a relationship.

:'o dont do it. you will regret it.

CHRONZ
08-08-2006, 01:55 AM
:'o dont do it. you will regret it.

LMAO ! :king:

Marc051
08-08-2006, 07:28 AM
No woman is worth the aggravation. Get some ass and run!

On a serious note, if you guys are already cool, you should find out something you both have in common and go from there. And you can tell all this shit just from looking at how her office is decorated. You can find out about her hobbies. Once you guys bond, then you gradually take it to higher levels. But don't just jump out all of a sudden and say "I think you're attractive and I would like to take you on a date." You need to do something as friends first and then find out about her personality because looks aren't everything. Trust me, you will get into her pants much faster. If you go in their as a shy young kid admitting your crush she will probably look down on you and you will never get that ass.

IrOnMaN
08-09-2006, 08:08 PM
^^^What if I just come out and tell her like I really feel about her?

Bloo
08-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Peash Ironman, maybe I can shed some insight.

First off, what is it that you're looking to get out of this? Are you trying to be her man, or just have a little fun. Also, what are your hangups?

The reason I ask is if you're actually looking to try to develop a relationship with this woman then you need to make sure you're not the type to give in to what others have to say about it cause believe me people will have something to say to both you and her.

Also take into consideration that with her being female she may already be slightly aware of this attraction you have towards her and just waiting for you to make the first move.

Now I hear from a lot of folks that the younger man/older woman thing is a perfect match cause you're both at your supposed sexual peak. From the couple of YM/OW relationships I've been witness to this seems to be true, so even if it doesn't develop into a full blown kinda thing at least you'll get some booty out of it ;)

All in all don't let the age difference bo too much of a hang up, just approach her the same way (well not entirely the same) you would a girl your age and see where it goes. More than anything she'll definately be flattered and you might just get a date.

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 01:40 AM
:nonono: :)9:( :nonono: :)9:( :nonono: dont fuckin do it man, i told u

IrOnMaN
08-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Peash Ironman, maybe I can shed some insight.

First off, what is it that you're looking to get out of this? Are you trying to be her man, or just have a little fun. Also, what are your hangups?

The reason I ask is if you're actually looking to try to develop a relationship with this woman then you need to make sure you're not the type to give in to what others have to say about it cause believe me people will have something to say to both you and her.

Also take into consideration that with her being female she may already be slightly aware of this attraction you have towards her and just waiting for you to make the first move.

Now I hear from a lot of folks that the younger man/older woman thing is a perfect match cause you're both at your supposed sexual peak. From the couple of YM/OW relationships I've been witness to this seems to be true, so even if it doesn't develop into a full blown kinda thing at least you'll get some booty out of it ;)

All in all don't let the age difference bo too much of a hang up, just approach her the same way (well not entirely the same) you would a girl your age and see where it goes. More than anything she'll definately be flattered and you might just get a date.

I want to be her man, seriously. I just have a problem with her friends and family. Okay. Lets say IF we do get into a relationship, we are going to have to keep it a sercet because her and I work together. Plus, she makes more mony than me, she's more experienced than me in so many ways, she tahinks I'm still a kid just because I'm 20 years of age, and she told me to my face that I'm like a son to her. Even though both of my parents are dead, I kinda see her as a mother but I'd like her more to be a girlfriend.

Older women expect MORE out of a man than a young woman. Maybe I'm imtimidated by her. Maybe I'm afraid to tell her how I really feel because she might say no then spread the word that some little boy has a crush on her to family and friends, and co-workers too. I've had a two crush. This sucks.

What are hangups?

CHRONZ
08-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Do it, Do it, Do it !

INF
08-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Told ya on pg 1 already. Trust me. Do that shit and report back. This gonna be a milestone for you.

CHRONZ
08-10-2006, 04:39 PM
just make sure she aint makes you a kept man !

peace

Bloo
08-10-2006, 11:50 PM
I want to be her man, seriously. I just have a problem with her friends and family. Okay. Lets say IF we do get into a relationship, we are going to have to keep it a sercet because her and I work together. Plus, she makes more mony than me, she's more experienced than me in so many ways, she tahinks I'm still a kid just because I'm 20 years of age, and she told me to my face that I'm like a son to her. Even though both of my parents are dead, I kinda see her as a mother but I'd like her more to be a girlfriend.

Older women expect MORE out of a man than a young woman. Maybe I'm imtimidated by her. Maybe I'm afraid to tell her how I really feel because she might say no then spread the word that some little boy has a crush on her to family and friends, and co-workers too. I've had a two crush. This sucks.

What are hangups?

Basically most of the things you were saying are hangups. Anything that would cause you to doubt or put less into a relationship than normal I consider a hangup. Like for instance, my girl is white. I had to get around the hangups of getting looked at in public or what her moms had to say about it. In your case the hangups would be her fam and her being older than you and having different perspectives on life in general.

Like you said, she's got 20 years up on you so she's done and seen things you probably haven't yet experienced. That would be a hangup on her side, cause she'd have to get used to not being able to talk to you about like the '80 and shit like that, so in your favor you might wanna start watching VH1 for a bit to catch up :) Or another thing is her making more money than you, that would be a hangup on your side cause a lot of men can't look past that and feel like failures if they woman outbanks them.

Love is hard I know, especially if it's not your typical love. Interracial ain't too crazy nowadays cause everyone in our generation does it. But the older/younger thing is still taboo just cause people look at that like it's one step away from pedophillia. All in all though man, if it's worth fighting for then go for it man. Like they say, the most that'll happen is she'll say no.

Marc051
08-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Listen to me and don't just straight up tell her that you have feelings for her. I think you should get to learn more about her outside of work. Like I said before, find something you both have in common and use that as a way to build your friendship and then when the time is right, you can ask her on an actual date. I guarantee that if she does not feel the same way about you if you tell her now, it will be uncomfortable working with her anymore and you will quit your job. This way you will sense that but really in a harmless environment. If both of you like to work out at the gym for instance, you can act like you're interested and ask if she wants to play a 1 on 1 sport or workout together. You should act mature and understanding when you're around her because it's much different than dating someone your own age.

ShaDynasty
01-25-2012, 07:28 PM
what happened tetris?

Teh KillaBee
01-25-2012, 07:46 PM
I have a MAJOR crush on a 40 year old woman that I work with. Well actually, she's like my boss in a way. She's the secretary of the Office of Admissions at Wayne State University Law School, and I'm just a student assistant. I've known her ever since 9/04 and I've liked her ever since then. I don't know why I like her, I just do. I don't know what to do in this situation. I feel that I'm WAY out of her league, I'm being 20 and her being 40. Could you guys give me some advice, please. Should I do this or not?

Thanks.

I'd just do what you did in my sig, freak out and whip out a twisted mess of stromboli then polish it off with you going to sleep on a tear soaked pillow.

Teh KillaBee
01-25-2012, 07:47 PM
she'll be sucking caviar off that weird rubber band thing on your codpiece in no time bro.

Teh KillaBee
01-25-2012, 08:06 PM
please let this be her:

http://law.wayne.edu/profile/adele.morrison/

http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/ef5389/759/mj_adele_m_morrison_092810_04_4x6.jpg

drippie k
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm currently seeing a 32 year old woman and there's nothing wrong with that. Especialy when they're loaded... CHEA!

I hear that bro my chicks 32 also n im 24..itll be a year in feb n its the longest ive seen any girl. Milfs are the best, she got her shit goin

Uncle Steezo
01-26-2012, 01:48 PM
hahahahah killa you know tetris aint into black chicks cause all they want are thugs.
its one of these 3:
http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/ag8346/759/neville.jpg

http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/bb4184/759/beale.jpg

http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/ad4374/759/mj_l_bartell_100709_04.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Pick of the litter!!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-26-2012, 01:58 PM
http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/ef5389/759/mj_adele_m_morrison_092810_04_4x6.jpg http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/sweetness.jpg

97% of their offspring's body weight would be forehead.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-26-2012, 02:08 PM
holy shit!!! *tears

BornPower
01-26-2012, 02:46 PM
@Tetris

What is it about this woman that you like so much? all you've said is that you find her attractive and good lookin (at least decent lookin) women are a dime a dozen. so what if you've known her since 04! that would mean that you've had a crush on this woman for the past SEVEN years (she'd be, what, your first teen crush?) !!!

Sounds like you need to sit down and think this one through without putting your emotions into it cuz you already must be goin nuts if you frustrated enough to ask the Corp about it in GenChat.

Take your dick out of the equation and weigh your options. You might have strong feelings for this woman but you are talkin about how you wanna wife her and there's a twenty year difference and you have yet to articulate one good quality about this woman besides her looks. Getting into a committed relationship with this woman (the way you describe it) doesn't sound like you've explored your options. an older woman is WAAAAAY more work than one your own age and she will have ulterior motives in this. You have to consider what your future goals are and how she would fit into them. You also mention that you have an issue with her family and friends already and you haven't even approached the woman on a romantic level yet.
All of this spells disaster.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 04:02 PM
IF i had to guess......she was eager to go but he just wanted to "talk"

Art Vandelay
01-26-2012, 04:10 PM
she's like my boss in a way. She's the secretary of the Office.

what the fuck did you do that a secretary was your boss??? i've never heard of a secretary being a boss before. were you a janitor like CJ and she told you to empty the garbage can?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2012, 04:49 PM
vandaley....you just got Tebowed

check two
01-26-2012, 05:29 PM
hahahahah killa you know tetris aint into black chicks cause all they want are thugs.
its one of these 3:
http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/ag8346/759/neville.jpg

http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/bb4184/759/beale.jpg

http://www.cms.wayne.edu/files/ad4374/759/mj_l_bartell_100709_04.jpg

Big fat white women get the thugstas

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2012, 06:20 PM
what the fuck did you do that a secretary was your boss??? i've never heard of a secretary being a boss before. were you a janitor like CJ and she told you to empty the garbage can?

He said he was an administrative assistant which makes him this woman's personal bitch.

However he probably still takes home more money than Ceited.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2012, 07:13 PM
what happened tetris?

Nothing. I never told her anything.

This isn't true. I'm not into the hood chicks. Smart ones are the best, especially if I can connect with her.

No.

He said he was an administrative assistant which makes him this woman's personal bitch.

However he probably still takes home more money than Ceited.

Lol at Robby. She was more of a supervisor the last time we worked together.

Now, I'm a Financial Analyst. I work for a mortgage company.

ShaDynasty
01-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Nothing. I never told her anything.

how long did you work with her? damn

smell that?

Art Vandelay
01-27-2012, 07:19 PM
i thought you were a coal miner

IrOnMaN
01-27-2012, 07:34 PM
how long did you work with her? damn

From 2004 - 2009

i thought you were a coal miner

No. I have a B.S. in Geology. I got the job because I have experience in that field when I was working in college.

ShaDynasty
01-27-2012, 07:41 PM
fuck me how could you work with her for 5 years and not tell her? that must have been torture.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2012, 07:53 PM
@Tetris

What is it about this woman that you like so much? all you've said is that you find her attractive and good lookin (at least decent lookin) women are a dime a dozen. so what if you've known her since 04! that would mean that you've had a crush on this woman for the past SEVEN years (she'd be, what, your first teen crush?) !!!

Sounds like you need to sit down and think this one through without putting your emotions into it cuz you already must be goin nuts if you frustrated enough to ask the Corp about it in GenChat.

Take your dick out of the equation and weigh your options. You might have strong feelings for this woman but you are talkin about how you wanna wife her and there's a twenty year difference and you have yet to articulate one good quality about this woman besides her looks. Getting into a committed relationship with this woman (the way you describe it) doesn't sound like you've explored your options. an older woman is WAAAAAY more work than one your own age and she will have ulterior motives in this. You have to consider what your future goals are and how she would fit into them. You also mention that you have an issue with her family and friends already and you haven't even approached the woman on a romantic level yet.
All of this spells disaster.

I understand what you're saying. Honestly, it was more than her looks. It was everything from her personality, her way of life, work ethic, her goals, etc. At that time, I was 19, so I didn't know how to go about telling her. So, I left it alone because I didn't want it to blow up in my face.

fuck me how could you work with her for 5 years and not tell her? that must have been torture.

Yes, it was.

J-Cee
01-28-2012, 12:45 AM
http://www.mp3s.su/uploads/posts/2011-11/1320825678_dee155da7012041c7efdeeadc884e4ed.jpg

wuswordz95
01-28-2012, 05:21 AM
and go

she will say no

fucking funny ,sun

food for thought
01-29-2012, 08:03 PM

Thanks.

ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!