PDA

View Full Version : bronzbody's ignorant person thread......

BRONZBODY
08-05-2006, 09:21 AM
sup people. have u every saw someone do or say somthing fucking retarded?? i u have then please tell us about it...i will start off.

i get off of work about an hour ago,and i stop by the corner store by my crib to get some iced tea(my fav) and im standing in line,there is a mexican guy in front of me and a black guy in front of him. the cashier is a white guy.all of a sudden this retarded ass black chick busts into the store all loud and shit and screams(and i quote) "ay nigga where da massengil at cause my pussy stank"!!!.....so then the mexican guy,myself,the other black guy and the white guy all look at each other with very dumbfounded looks on our faces. now my spanish is not that great,but i think the mexican guy said stupid black bitch as i walked out of ther store........my thoughts exactally....

i know somthing like this has happend to u guys so again,share!!!

Razorsharp
08-05-2006, 10:33 AM
:lmao::lmao: hahahahaha!!!!!

ILL... i gotta think of something like this... ill be back

G-Gka-Genius
08-05-2006, 01:44 PM
LMAO i would bust out laughing at the stupid bitch

SHRAP
08-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Hahahahahahahah

IrOnMaN
08-05-2006, 02:35 PM
sup people. have u every saw someone do or say somthing fucking retarded?? i u have then please tell us about it...i will start off.

i get off of work about an hour ago,and i stop by the corner store by my crib to get some iced tea(my fav) and im standing in line,there is a mexican guy in front of me and a black guy in front of him. the cashier is a white guy.all of a sudden this retarded ass black chick busts into the store all loud and shit and screams(and i quote) "ay nigga where da massengil at cause my pussy stank"!!!.....so then the mexican guy,myself,the other black guy and the white guy all look at each other with very dumbfounded looks on our faces. now my spanish is not that great,but i think the mexican guy said stupid black bitch as i walked out of ther store........my thoughts exactally....

She's hoe. =/ Was she ugly?

Edgar Erebus
08-05-2006, 02:47 PM

This was a drunk situation. If she seen herself some hours later she'd be ashamed.

Gawd
08-05-2006, 02:48 PM
ignorant or just plain st00pids?

IrOnMaN
08-05-2006, 03:07 PM
^^^She's ignorant because she was drunk.

BRONZBODY
08-05-2006, 04:22 PM
She's hoe. =/ Was she ugly?very..she kinda looked like that old jamie foxx character he played on in living color. wanda i think her name was????

BRONZBODY
08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
ignorant or just plain st00pids?surprise a nigga ed!!! i know u seen some similar shit duud!!

CEITEDMOFO
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Maybe She Was A Diverson For Another African American 2 Steal Some Goodies While She Attracted The Attention

brown_dogg
08-05-2006, 11:45 PM
I went to Lazer Quest the other day after watching the "Juggernaught Bitch" video. So i wanted my playing name to be "juggernaught", and the stupid girl behind the counter says "do you spell juggernaught with a k?" so i'm thinking "how the fuck is there a k in juggernaught?". i start the game, and find out she put my name as "juggr not". fucking idiot..

crass
08-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Maybe She Was A Diverson For Another African American 2 Steal Some Goodies While She Attracted The Attention

hahaha

Kong
08-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I went to Lazer Quest the other day after watching the "Juggernaught Bitch" video. So i wanted my playing name to be "juggernaught", and the stupid girl behind the counter says "do you spell juggernaught with a k?" so i'm thinking "how the fuck is there a k in juggernaught?". i start the game, and find out she put my name as "juggr not". fucking idiot..

lol.

Robert
08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
A mate stating that Australia Aborigines were to evolutions behind white people, possibly the most retarded and ignorant thing i've ever heard....