PDA

View Full Version : 3 new tracks

Killer Falcon
08-05-2006, 06:17 PM
would really appreciate opinions on the top 3 tracks

www.myspace.com/mckillerfalcon (http://www.myspace.com/mckillerfalcon)

peace

pi-pol
08-06-2006, 04:28 AM
Walking hour:
Dope beat, drums got energy and feeling this vocal sample, it feels light yet hard with the drums. You're riding the beat nicely, as usual it's hard for me to judge the lyrics, as i have to take time to decipher them. The ending is dope too, love that lil break... very dope song

Where All Pathways..:
harder track, the drums are tough, and another dope use of vocal sample, very dope break between the verses, it's bringing a lot of energy to the track. Emcees are shining on it too, flowing nicely yet with energy!! another ill song.

Losing Focus:
This one is ill as hell too. I already heard the beat somewhere on chambermuzik i think. Even though i'm not usually crazy about very sped up vocals, here's it's working perfectly.
And you sound perfect on it, dope flow and still a lot of energy.
the best of the 3 songs i'll say. But all of them are really dope in their own way.

Peace

Killer Falcon
08-15-2006, 03:00 PM
thanks for the feedback man, its appreciated....

peace

hollywoodrealty
08-15-2006, 05:26 PM
yo i wanna see u and pablo doing some more collabs...i got thsi one song u recorded with him that i play in my car all the time, as for these songs, they are lively, pretty good, not my favorite from you but still high quality, personally i liked where all pathways the most, but i can see u are one of the hardest working mc's out here, keep it up, peace

Pretty Toney
08-15-2006, 07:10 PM
some parts are real good. talent there.. but need to improve in the lyrics.. i suggest you shave your head bold !

Godbrother
08-15-2006, 09:46 PM
http://directory.live365.com/userdata/46/17/7091746/stationlogo.jpg

your are one unique hip hop cat!

woodenleg81
08-16-2006, 05:08 AM
peeace falcon...yoh,i also like ur stuff son.U always drop fresh tracks god...All 3 new track are dope.my fav is waking hour...good track to wake up,take a shower and smoke a head...hahahhaaaa

P.E.A.C.E.

Hellspawn
08-16-2006, 05:39 AM
"Where All Pathways" is dope, "Walkin Hour" is doper, "Loosing Focus" is the dopest.

ps: why dont you add some adlibs/background vocals to your verses? if theres some, i dont hear them.

Killer Falcon
08-16-2006, 04:57 PM
thanks for feedback.

i do put adlibs on my tracks, but i tend to work on them a lot so that they are subtle....

peace

Shitao
08-18-2006, 05:16 AM
Yo man,
I already know those tracks... Pure banging.
My favorite is Losing Focus... One of your best track ever. Impressive evolution man when I remember "The figment of a broken landscape" ;).

PEACE

4th Day Legend
08-19-2006, 05:17 PM
...you know it already falcon:), those tracks are hot
keep bringing the heat, peace...

Pharaoh Snefru
08-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Peace. yo there is some shit about that waking hour track, got a amazing vibe to it. I mean that shit sun. NICE...pathways was sick too...Keep at it

Pharaoh Snefru

Killer Falcon
08-20-2006, 03:52 PM
thanks a lot.

peace

Killer Falcon
08-23-2006, 02:26 PM
i will make sure to return feedback

peace