PDA

View Full Version : i gotta question

HipHophead101
08-07-2006, 01:54 AM
wats it mean if u finger a girl and when u take ur fingers out theres a lil blood on them, shes not on her period, shes a virgin, and it was done really hard if that matters at all

ne1 know??

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 02:01 AM
do you know 4 a fact she not on her period?

brown_dogg
08-07-2006, 02:11 AM
If she's a virgin, then you might've broke off a part of her hymen. It's a thin piece of "skin" inside the pussy. When it break, it can bleed a bit.

crass
08-07-2006, 02:16 AM
If she's a virgin, then you might've broke off a part of her hymen. It's a thin piece of "skin" inside the pussy. When it break, it can bleed a bit.

yeah word.

this is like the most obvious thing in the world, is this the first time you've touched a girl's vagina?

HipHophead101
08-07-2006, 02:18 AM
lol no but its the first time i fingered a girl and that happened

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 02:19 AM
not nice is it man

Robert
08-07-2006, 02:59 AM
Hmmmm.....if you finger a girl real hard she can bleed, got long nails? You prolly cut her.....simple as that....or the hymen thing if she a virgin.....

venex
08-07-2006, 03:49 AM
I wanna see some blood, wether it's period blood, or busting yo fucking face...SOMEE BLOOOOOOD

I think the answer about the hymenskintype stuff is right

Its Big Lu baby
08-07-2006, 04:19 AM
wats it mean if u finger a girl and when u take ur fingers out theres a lil blood on them, shes not on her period, shes a virgin, and it was done really hard if that matters at all

ne1 know??
ye dont wigg
this is an embarassing story
it was dark and me and my boy were about to run a train. hes playing wit her ass n shit and im fingering the shit outa her... like hard n shit cuz im tryin to fuck. anyways its dark and i thought she was really wet... i couldnt see anything. but my friend goes to the bathroom and when the light comes on i see mad blood on my shirt cuz i guess i put my hand on my shirt really quick while i was doin it... anyways i look down and take out my hand and it is covered drippin in blood and the bedsheet is also covered in blood. i was mentally scarrd... for weeks

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 04:30 AM
FUCK MAN!!! if the pigz saw u they must have thought u were in a shooting....

Robert
08-07-2006, 04:45 AM
ye dont wigg
this is an embarassing story
it was dark and me and my boy were about to run a train. hes playing wit her ass n shit and im fingering the shit outa her... like hard n shit cuz im tryin to fuck. anyways its dark and i thought she was really wet... i couldnt see anything. but my friend goes to the bathroom and when the light comes on i see mad blood on my shirt cuz i guess i put my hand on my shirt really quick while i was doin it... anyways i look down and take out my hand and it is covered drippin in blood and the bedsheet is also covered in blood. i was mentally scarrd... for weeks
yeah thats wrong, and another word of advice....never fuck a girl on rags without a condom......huge mistake

JASPER
08-07-2006, 04:58 AM
it means you should clip your nails you witching man.

pneumatic
08-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Your not a warrior unless you fight the bloody battle.

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2006, 10:02 AM
^^LMFAO, poor virgos witcha

Frontal Lobotomy
08-07-2006, 10:27 AM
It didn't occur to you that she bled because you split the hymen? I guess its down to whether you've ever banged a virgin or not, I suppose

SHRAP
08-07-2006, 10:27 AM
lol no but its the first time i fingered a girl and that happened

I CALL BULLSHIT :thumbdwn: