PDA

View Full Version : I Thought Yall Might Wanna See This...

Cilvaringz
08-07-2006, 05:29 AM
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/22704/The_Video_the_Israel_s_IDF_Didn_t_Want_the_World_t o_See_2_56

self explanatory really..

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 05:38 AM
man im at work and they have blocked it. whats it about cilva?

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2006, 05:56 AM
Somebody'll get killed for this.... This ain't good. Now people can't say that "Israelis just defend their homeland..." This ain't the way you defend anything.

All hail to CBC cuz they had balls to air this. Now they prolly gon be named as Nazis by democratic and independent Bush administration.

Ya_Bane
08-07-2006, 06:12 AM
Peace to Channel 2. I'm really glad they showed this, and I hope they continue learning ppl what the israelis are really doing, what they do to the palastines. The ones that need to learn about this is the american ppl, cuz without the support of USA, Israel wouldn't be able to do whatever they felt like.

milhouse75
08-07-2006, 06:22 AM
canadians eh?

i grew up watching CBC in toronto and now live in california.

sad to say, but i highly doubt anything like that would ever be shown down here in the states.

naderplamystile
08-07-2006, 07:06 AM
maan fuck israel, fuck em

the blazed sage
08-07-2006, 12:09 PM
fuck you, ya fuckin' swede. eat a Godvia covered dick.
and since when did this forum become political, goddammit!?

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 12:18 PM
^^you're a faggot^^ this is a big deal, good lookin out on the video cilvaringz, people need to get more educated on whats going on in the world today. peace

the blazed sage
08-07-2006, 12:48 PM
So post it on a POLITICAL forum. The video may be some fucked up shit, but still man what the fuck does it have to do with WU? Now you have kids oblivious to the mid-east conflict yelling fuck Israel, based on a biased clip. Either way, regardless, I don't care what clip/video/info you have unless it's pertaining to the apocalypse or some shit, if it's not music related keep it off the goddamn forum. There are millions of sites where that clip would be applicable in, and this ain't one of them.

Keep your political views to ya fuckin self.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-07-2006, 03:56 PM
expected a bit more from the video. think this one is just as good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fn5NZ6LBk

Razorsharp
08-07-2006, 04:17 PM
damn.... thats some fucked up shit

CashRules
08-07-2006, 04:43 PM
FuctUp

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-07-2006, 05:25 PM
From what I can tell, this is really Israel's 'fault' more than anyone's.

Art Vandelay
08-07-2006, 05:49 PM
put this in general chat. has nothing to do with wu-tang

Cilvaringz
08-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I put it here because this forum has by far the most visitors, and I believe the importance of this video is strong enough for a wider view. If you don't like it here, you are free to not post or read it at all.

marco
08-07-2006, 06:53 PM
this is a very complicated topic. my opinion for this is that this, like so many other televised video clips, is pure war propaganda. and it comes from both sides. this clip is a story told by a journalist, you see nothing in this clip.

the blazed sage
08-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Exactly. I'm certain the majority of the people in this forum don't know the backstory of this issue (mid-east conflict), which is very complex and steeped in decades of history. There is too much required knowledge for people to attain before watching a clip like that. I think it's wrong, and you're wrong for putting it up in a Wu forum, Cliva. It's pure propaganda that way. Really pathetic. PATHETIC.

Cilvaringz
08-07-2006, 08:08 PM
If there is too much knowledge needed for understanding a self explanatory video like this, why don't you explain it to the people here then...

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I know some people consider the reasons obvious, but why do you think that you US has had a consistent policy of supporting Israel in this conflict? And while we're on the subject of media propaganda, we're inundated with images of how bloodthirsty Palestinian militants are, but very little is made of Israeli youth camps indoctrinating their youth into this conflict, and how schoolchildren were sent on a field trip to visit missile silos, they even allowed them to paint pictures on the warheads and sign their names.

the blazed sage
08-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Alright. I will, but not here because this topic has no place in a Wu-Tang forum. It belongs in the "Know the Ledge" forum. Putting it up here like that, giving it no context whatsoever to the uneducated viewer...I'm just letting you know I really don't appreciate that.

And to all you little dumb maufuckas poppin' shit about shit you don't know SHIT about, spewing fabricated shit...you guys are some real DUMB muthafuckas. How you gonna say Israeli youth camps indoctrinating they youth...WHAT FUCKING YOUTH CAMPS? It's called the ARMY. You turn 18 over there you have to strap on an M-16 and serve the ARMY for three years. It's mandatory. You got no choice muthafucka! And they don't indoctrinate shit over there you dumb muthafucka, the youth see that shit when they walking by a cafe and a suicide bomber wrapped in explosive detonate himself inside the cafe, or when they ride the bus and two stops later the shit is a ball of flames. Shit is real muthafuckas, open ya eyes don't just start poppin' shit.

THE W
08-07-2006, 09:42 PM
i to think this should have been in know the ledge. but cilvaringz is the administrator and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

the silencer
08-07-2006, 10:46 PM
blazed sage u are buggin dude..

ur right this thread definitely belongs in the KTL forum. Without a doubt. But it ain't THAT big a deal. Nobody is bein forced to come to this thread and if they do happen to open up the thread cuz it caught their eye wit Cilvaringz creatin it or wutever, then they STILL don't have to click on the link to watch the video. Nothin is bein forced on anybody.

And what u said about ppl can't say stupid shit about this stuff cuz there's alot of history and knowledge that u gotta learn to fully understand it..that is definitely a valid point. BUT this shit is the biggest thing goin on in the world and in the news right now, so ppl are gonna have their little opinions about it (whether they know what they're talkin about or not) and u just gotta accept that.

Chill the fuck out..

marco
08-08-2006, 04:08 AM
If there is too much knowledge needed for understanding a self explanatory video like this, why don't you explain it to the people here then...

but this is not self explanatory, this is propaganda. and a pretty bad on of its kind. again: you see nothing in this clip..

off cause it is good to raise a discussion (in this forum or not). the bad thing is starting a discussion based on a poor clip like this. and in general to start any oppinions on contructed tv clips from major networks. thats pure ignorance..

Dr Zayus
08-08-2006, 04:27 AM
Alright. I will, but not here because this topic has no place in a Wu-Tang forum. It belongs in the "Know the Ledge" forum. Putting it up here like that, giving it no context whatsoever to the uneducated viewer...I'm just letting you know I really don't appreciate that.

And to all you little dumb maufuckas poppin' shit about shit you don't know SHIT about, spewing fabricated shit...you guys are some real DUMB muthafuckas. How you gonna say Israeli youth camps indoctrinating they youth...WHAT FUCKING YOUTH CAMPS? It's called the ARMY. You turn 18 over there you have to strap on an M-16 and serve the ARMY for three years. It's mandatory. You got no choice muthafucka! And they don't indoctrinate shit over there you dumb muthafucka, the youth see that shit when they walking by a cafe and a suicide bomber wrapped in explosive detonate himself inside the cafe, or when they ride the bus and two stops later the shit is a ball of flames. Shit is real muthafuckas, open ya eyes don't just start poppin' shit.

That's right, calling everyone who's uneducated on the issue a dumb motherfucka is gonna get them to agree with you. If you want to have a conversation about Israel and the Middle East try to do it with a degree of articulation and intelligence instead of 'poppin shit'. Until this bullshit post I actually agreed with you, nobody who knew the history of the Middle East in the 20th century could really grasp the intricacies of the situation.

supremecharma
08-08-2006, 04:36 AM
i to think this should have been in know the ledge. but cilvaringz is the administrator and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

:Y amen to that

the blazed sage
08-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Guy, I bugged out because that clip has elicited reactions of slander and propaganda from naive kids who have never stepped foot in either Lebanon or Israel, let alone learned the history of this situation. Those ignorant remarks are unfounded, especially when based on a single clip. The mid-East conflict has never had such extensive media exposure. I know it's in the public eye now, which is exactly why people should educate themselves about the matter.

And I'm not trying to get anyone to agree with me. It's when these clueless kids respond to this material writing "fuck Israel" and writing fictitous accounts of Israeli youth, with no foreknowledge of the matter, that I get vexed. If this clip would've been posted in the appropriate forum, I would have composed myself in an articulate manner/explained shit in a civilized manner, but that wasn't the case. I'll still elaborate and try to shed some light on this issue for ya'll, but that is besides the point that this clip should not be posted here. Cliva, you're Muslim so I can understand why you would want people to see that clip...but like I keep stating, this is not the place to do so.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Guy, I bugged out because that clip has elicited reactions of slander and propaganda from naive kids who have never stepped foot in either Lebanon or Israel, let alone learned the history of this situation. Those ignorant remarks are unfounded, especially when based on a single clip. The mid-East conflict has never had such extensive media exposure. I know it's in the public eye now, which is exactly why people should educate themselves about the matter.

And I'm not trying to get anyone to agree with me. It's when these clueless kids respond to this material writing "fuck Israel" and writing fictitous accounts of Israeli youth, with no foreknowledge of the matter, that I get vexed. If this clip would've been posted in the appropriate forum, I would have composed myself in an articulate manner/explained shit in a civilized manner, but that wasn't the case. I'll still elaborate and try to shed some light on this issue for ya'll, but that is besides the point that this clip should not be posted here. Cliva, you're Muslim so I can understand why you would want people to see that clip...but like I keep stating, this is not the place to do so.

There are Israeli youth camps training them to be loyal soldiers when they come of age. This was even shown on the Daily Show, which has a jewish host, who thankfully isn't as biased as you are. You shouldn't disrespect people for their opinions or for information they are providing. You came that you are trying to be articulate and civilized but you are being the most disrespectful person in the thread. You're an asshole.

the blazed sage
08-08-2006, 11:10 AM
C'mon, Vay. I'm simply disputing what I believe to be the BS you guys are posting. And how you gonna cite Jon Stewart as a credible news source. C'mon! And like I said buddy, if this was posted in a different forum I would not have disrespected nothing! Sorry if you feel disrespected, kid, but I take this shit personally for personal reasons. And you don't know me, dude, I'm anything but biased.

Meph
08-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Unfortunately, any attempt to examine the history of 20th century conflict in the middle east is instantly labelled "anti-Semitism" by the Zionists who fund and run Israel and who maintain grossly disproportionate levels of influence in both the American and Canadian legislatures. What is available to us for discussion, however, is the current situation, in which a large military force is using WMDs banned under the Geneva convention for causing indiscriminate damage against civilian targets wihtin a sovereign, democratic country. Meanwhile, Hezbollah is no better as they are also firing on civilians; it is worth noting, at this point, that Hezbollah is not a "terrorist" organization as they precipitated this conflict by acts against Israeli soldiers, and not against civilians. Indeed, no one attacking soldiers can accurately be called a terrorist at all, whether they are Hezbollah soldiers or Iraqi insurgents attacking Americans in Baghdad. Such heated rhetoric involves the deliberate misuse of words and the manipulation of their associated emotions to maintain the misinformed state of the populace exposed to said rhetoric through the mass media.

So go ahead and label me anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist, anti-American, pro-terror, or un-democratic (in that I don't believe that government knows best)......and I will be quite content in my knowledge that you are simply ignorant.

the blazed sage
08-08-2006, 11:29 AM
They were firing rockets into civilian territories way before the ambush and abduction of those Israeli soldiers (which all occurred on Israeli soil, no less), and you're gonna say that's not a terrorist group!?!?!? They are funded by Iran and Syria with the sole purpose of anhilating Israel. "Wiping it off the map". it's leader denies the existence of the Holocaust. All Iran wants is the eradication of Jews and the Jewish state, it's all they ever state. So while I do, lemme capatalize this, while I DO DISAGREE WITH THE DISPROPTIONED AERIAL RETALIATION FROM ISRAEL (which is no one in here's business, but I'll say it man), they are not doing what they're doing unprovoked. IDF dealt with terrorists since the nations inception, Hezballoh are simply the new kids on the block. And they are terrorists, slap yourself twice for denying that. And if you do deny it, whatever. That's your POV, your perspective. So whatever, we all have our beliefs. And our beliefs are why mad people are dying and casualties are mounting. And that's besides the point of why I responded to this topic in the first place, man.

pablobaluba
08-08-2006, 12:16 PM
thanks for the link but i don't know if it's fair to post this sticky in the wu chamber...

kingGirlfriend
08-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Oooohhh, Killarmy gonna' get 'em.

Benny.Digital
08-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I absolutely agree that this has nothing to do in the wu tang chamber section of the forums...Moreover I also agree that this problem is complicated and requires a lot of knowledge to be understood..It's too easy to show only one side of the story and just write "self explanatory". For example I can give you this link (sorry it's in French...) http://www.bafweb.com/2006/08/03/9272 that shows how palestinian kids (in a school financed by the UN not even the Hamas!) are taught how good it is to become a martyr and kill innocents...At the end of the video you even see a 8 year old girls saying that she wants to die as a suicide bomber because "Israelis are not human beings" . Talking about kids being indoctrinated and self explanatory images huh? And don't tell me that she thinks that way only because of what Israeli soldiers are doing, because we'll never know who started first!
My point is not to say that the palestinians have to take all the blame for all the shit that's going on in the middle east, I don't think they do and I think they deserve to have their own state.I just posted the video as an example of how people can easily be manipulated.
I find it dishonest from Cilvaringz to post that propaganda as a sticky thread and I also find it dangerous. You see, in France where I live, stupid people who don't know anything about the question get shocked by such images and try to bring the conflict back to the country. What you see then is muslims fighting jews.

PS : Meph chill out nobody's calling you an antisemitic or proterror or anything like that, stop being paranoid

Rooty P
08-08-2006, 09:09 PM
They were firing rockets into civilian territories way before the ambush and abduction of those Israeli soldiers (which all occurred on Israeli soil, no less), and you're gonna say that's not a terrorist group!?!?!? They are funded by Iran and Syria with the sole purpose of anhilating Israel. "Wiping it off the map". it's leader denies the existence of the Holocaust. All Iran wants is the eradication of Jews and the Jewish state, it's all they ever state. So while I do, lemme capatalize this, while I DO DISAGREE WITH THE DISPROPTIONED AERIAL RETALIATION FROM ISRAEL (which is no one in here's business, but I'll say it man), they are not doing what they're doing unprovoked. IDF dealt with terrorists since the nations inception, Hezballoh are simply the new kids on the block. And they are terrorists, slap yourself twice for denying that. And if you do deny it, whatever. That's your POV, your perspective. So whatever, we all have our beliefs. And our beliefs are why mad people are dying and casualties are mounting. And that's besides the point of why I responded to this topic in the first place, man.

Yo fat cat, looks like you've got your words working backwards. I think you're the one that needs to educate himself on this conflict. You're telling us this source is bullshit and shouldn't be seen - I've got a couple of points for that.

A) Distract from what's being said all you want, but it's going on - so instead of arguing about it being seen, talk about the content.

B) This type of media saturation is all over the place, especially the easiest to reach being US news - which has their hand deep inside the US/Israel puppet. Most of these "uneducated" kids you're speaking of that will be 'brainwashed' by Cilva's post have probably been spoonfed that Israel is right non-stop for this entire conflict every time they pick up a paper or turn on the TV. So even if this shit isn't the best way to introduce them to the righteousness of the alternative side, it allows them to get opened to the fact that there's other things going on out there, opening new avenues.

C) You sound like you might be the one under bullshit media influence. Your facts book listing sounds like you're reciting off what's being said on the TV on a daily basis. Formulate your own words on the conflict man, don't rail off incessant quote-like statements "Iran is behind this to wipe the Jews off the map!" kind of bullshit! You're the ignorant kid here man, educate yourself!

PS - Peace Cilva for the post and I'm MAD hyped for the album. Get at me. Peace.

tommytootone
08-08-2006, 09:25 PM
who the fuck cares what forum this is on that video was terrible

the blazed sage
08-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Guy, I'm not trying to take anything away from the clip. It's tragic and disturbing. Having grown up in Israel, having my family there, I feel justified in defending the nation when these kids start writing "fuck Israel". Once again, all this is besides that point, I just wanted the goddamn post to be in its appropriate forum. Sorry if my last post sounded like some plagarized from the headlines shit, but I was writing from work. Regardless, it's factual the Iranian government wants the destruction of Israel. Doesn't matter how I word it, the statement is still true and facttual.

pablobaluba
08-09-2006, 03:46 AM
P.e.a.c.e.

PDTantisocial
08-09-2006, 03:58 AM
Fuckin' ass, yeah, Hezbollah are terrorists and the Israelis are fuckin' angels aren't they. "Israel does not target civilians", eat my dick bitch.

Iron Man
08-09-2006, 07:59 AM

Your problably just a descent of some Zionist bastard that believes that he should be king of the World. Jews are all the same they're hypocrit bastards. If you don't agree with that you're a biased jew. They yell help us those palestinians havo no business here. While they (the palestinians) were the first to inhabit that piece of land.
But thats now what i mean to say. In the country where i live Holland (I'm a immigrate from Morocco) this also wouldn't have been shown on television. But if it was the other way around if a Hamas member killed a zionist bitch the news would be all over. They would show back to back which shows that the Israeli's enjoy to much freedom while they are the villians in this scenario. I hope retaliation will be in the near future. Normally i'm not like this, i'm a muslim i understand jews but this goes to far killing a mother for het religion. This makes you Zionist all swines and swines deserve to be slaugterd. So be sure to expect me gloating on this board the second a Hezbollah/Hamas bomb lands on Israeli ground.

Benny.Digital
08-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Jews are all the same they're hypocrit bastards. If you don't agree with that you're a biased jew.

Thanks for the racist propaganda. No matter how you feel about Israel what you just said was targeting all jews and was plain racist. Its exactly like somebody calling muslims dirty terrorist ---> PLAIN STUPID

Common guys I hope Im not the only one shocked by this comment and I hope that this forum and its moderators strongly condemn racism

vahacris
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Regardless, it's factual the Iranian government wants the destruction of Israel. Doesn't matter how I word it, the statement is still true and facttual.

regardless, the most of european/america countries wants to destruction od Iran. doesn't matter if they said its for the world peace or its for iranian peaople the statement is still true and factual................

now can you see how blind you are??? im not on any side in this conflict but peps who blame only one side for the all the shit thats happens is straight retarded.......

you kids here are like "fuck israel" or "fuck muslims"
....... and like always innocent peoples get hurt, no matter if they muslim or jew................ and all you can say about it its just garbage.........

peace

ps. cilva it was wrong idea of bringin' it here. not only becuz its not belongs here but becuz the audience is too inmature for topics like this......

BRONZBODY
08-09-2006, 09:12 AM
regardless, the most of european/america countries wants to destruction od Iran. doesn't matter if they said its for the world peace or its for iranian peaople the statement is still true and factual................

now can you see how blind you are??? im not on any side in this conflict but peps who blame only one side for the all the shit thats happens is straight retarded.......

you kids here are like "fuck israel" or "fuck muslims"
....... and like always innocent peoples get hurt, no matter if they muslim or jew................ and all you can say about it its just garbage.........

peace

ps. cilva it was wrong idea of bringin' it here. not only becuz its not belongs here but becuz the audience is too inmature for topics like this......i agree man. that shit was disgusting man...and real soonner than people think our us army will be doing the same shit to us.......

Benny.Digital
08-09-2006, 09:42 AM
I agree with both of you on the fact that those who say "fuck israel" or "fuck palestine" are wrong for thinking that things could be that simple. Howeveer I think a distinction should be made between those who choose to take side in the conflict and the racists who, like Ironman, say that all jews are hypocrites or that every muslim is a terrorist.

pi-pol
08-09-2006, 10:13 AM
I still don't understand what a thread like this is in the wu chamber.
And too bad this is another escuse to talk all this ignorant talk about jews are so mean people, how Muslims are terrorists etc... like Benny Digital said, shit's way too complex to choose one side and blame all the bad things to the other...
This thread should be at least moved to the Know The Ledge, where you usually find all the rascist/homophobic/ignorant topics...

Iron Man
08-09-2006, 10:17 AM
You so called 'unbiased' people don't understand. Imagine your people are driven from their homeland. They have to settle with a piece of shit land so they do. Than Israel tells them that that piece of land is STILL Israel property that goes to far the Palestinian movement start to fight back. And then Israel goes on attacking sections where only familiy's live with tanks while those people only have rocks to defend themselves.

See i'm not a racist but this whole situation has given muslims a bitterness that just can't be shaken, that bitterness is also shared by Cilva himself. Or else he wouldn't have posted that vid. to show you where that bitter feeling comes from. You can't say: I'm unbiased i will not pick a side you're always going to have a preference but for most muslims its against the zionists (see i said zionists not jews) because after they started this madness the Islamic world got attacked from all sides.

Do you finally understand what i mean to say? Plus if you wanna take actions do it. Just know that we all feel that way and i'm just one of the few that says out loud in an unformal way.

Benny.Digital
08-09-2006, 10:41 AM
So after saying that all jews are hypocrit bastards you re gonna tell me you re not a racist? LOL Im calling a spade a spade!! If thats what you believe in support it or else apologize for it!
Or I guess that if I was telling you that all muslims are terrorist bastards (which is not what I think) you wouldnt think Im a racist?
Looking at how you got mad on this forum I think its very unlikely...and by the way you would be absolutely right to call me a racist for that!
Moreover off course almost everybody will pick a side to support Im not questioning that, but my point is that people have to remember that both sides have made terrible mistakes.
For every video like the one cilva posted where you see Israeli soldiers destroying a home I can find you one like the one I posted, showing 8 year old palestinians being taught how right it is to kill civilians and how israelis are not even human beings...

Benny.Digital
08-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I forgot something, you also have to remember that there is a difference between Israel and the jews in general. So hate Israel all you want but keep in mind that a lot of jews are not even supporting Israel and Tsahal didnt ask them for their opinion before attacking Lebanon. I dont blame you for the million of Africans that was killed by Arabs in Darfur, I dont blame you for the war that the fundamentalist muslims are fighting in Somalia,I dont blame you for the women who get lapidated in Pakistan, I dont blame you for 9/11 so dont blame me and the rest of the jews for whatever you think Israel is doing!!!! I know there s a lot of antisemitic propaganda circulating in the muslim world but just try not to buy into it

Iron Man
08-09-2006, 10:59 AM
how israelis are not even human beings...

Who gives a fuck if i'm racist or not in Holland i'm sure i'm discriminated at least three times a day. If i'm driving in my car and i pull over a little to much to the centre of the road believe me people aren;t going to call me a asshole no they're gonna call me a terrorist or fucking turk or something in that direction thats just how the human mind opperates. But hey thats besides the point, You're taking shit way to far.

I see Zionist as bastards i never said flying shit about jews. Now quote me how many times you want but i'll never say anything negative about jews in general only the ones that support the oppresion in Gaza etc.

Plus: Don't lol me about racism. just assuming you're a white male living in the west your life is dozens of times more easier than mine is over here. Being held back during job interviews, university application all that crap. It just reached a level that i'm sick of it and if i say one word about jews its like i'm wrong and i'm a terrorist just shut up and acknowledge the fact that your the god in our modern world not me just because of my religion and the color of my skin and hait its bullshit and it should be stopped not by the use of bombs but by being more tolerant, what you sure as hell aren't cause if you were you would be bullshitting me about one negative line i said about jews.

Benny.Digital
08-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Well Im sorry if you get disciminated in your country but theres nothing I can do about it! (eventhough 3 times a day sounds a little bit paranoid to me but I dont know u may be right)
however the fact that youre discriminated doesnt give you the right to discriminate other people (jews) especially if they're not the one hating on you in the first place! So youre completely pointless, dont try to act as the victim because youre the one attacking here.
And if youre not brave enough to admit that you wrote "all jews are hypocrit bastards" which I quoted in a previous post and which is clearly targeting all jews, then youre a liar and you dont have any balls whatsoever. Just read your damn post (unless you have edited it...)

Wow now Im intolerant beacause I dont tolerate your racist comments?
WTF!!!! Im stunned there is really nothing I can say now this is the craziest shit Ive ever read, maybe I should apologize for not liking racist comment? Im deeply sorry I didnt know that accepting antisemitic comments was part of being tolerant...should I accept other forms of racism than antisemitism to be as tolerant as you are?

And by the way I certainly called you wrong but never a terrorist,actually I made a whole point of how wrong I thought it was to call muslims terrorist, you are definitely paranoid

Longbongcilvaringz
08-10-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah thats pretty fucked up

vahacris
08-10-2006, 04:34 AM
You so called 'unbiased' people don't understand. Imagine your people are driven from their homeland. They have to settle with a piece of shit land so they do. Than Israel tells them that that piece of land is STILL Israel property that goes to far the Palestinian movement start to fight back. And then Israel goes on attacking sections where only familiy's live with tanks while those people only have rocks to defend themselves.

See i'm not a racist but this whole situation has given muslims a bitterness that just can't be shaken, that bitterness is also shared by Cilva himself. Or else he wouldn't have posted that vid. to show you where that bitter feeling comes from. You can't say: I'm unbiased i will not pick a side you're always going to have a preference but for most muslims its against the zionists (see i said zionists not jews) because after they started this madness the Islamic world got attacked from all sides.

Do you finally understand what i mean to say? Plus if you wanna take actions do it. Just know that we all feel that way and i'm just one of the few that says out loud in an unformal way.

yeah yeah .... we know... the world is bein' ruled by a jews or jews spys and they are responsible for every bad thing in this world...........

you still dont understand that it is a very complicated problem... theres no simple answer for question : "who to blame for that shit?"

most of the shits you said may be right but the most important shit you dont see/understand is that what you said is just a one side of the medal......theres always a different side of view........

stop that racist shit and just deal with it...............

connor
08-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Plo Style A Wu Song Yes But They Have Nout To Do With The War So A Seperate Forum Even Though The Isrealies Are my least fave people though still dont want to see atrocities carried out on them or any other race But Its Nout To Do With Music

Cilvaringz
08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
With all the calls for a bias review... I found out Mr.George Galloway of British parlement spoke today on skynews. I never even heard an Arab leader speak like this, but I think he speaks for most supporters of Palestine, Iraq and Lebanon... a very tense attack between the Skynews reporter and George Galloway... you defenitly wanna see this :

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html

KIND
08-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Good Shit Good Shit :clap:

I know that reporter felt like an ass-clown afterwards

RAMESH
08-10-2006, 01:13 PM
So post it on a POLITICAL forum. The video may be some fucked up shit, but still man what the fuck does it have to do with WU? Now you have kids oblivious to the mid-east conflict yelling fuck Israel, based on a biased clip. Either way, regardless, I don't care what clip/video/info you have unless it's pertaining to the apocalypse or some shit, if it's not music related keep it off the goddamn forum. There are millions of sites where that clip would be applicable in, and this ain't one of them.

Keep your political views to ya fuckin self. i agree i don't think wu should be involved in politics it's only going to fuck up sales & cause hate lets rather promote that fung fu killah raps that only the wu-tang can make.

Mad Axes
08-11-2006, 09:35 AM
its a war man ... i feel bad for this guy but its gonna happen ... if lebanon controlled its country the terrorists wouldnt be in control

the blazed sage
08-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I thought ya'll might wanna see this...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/08/11/terror.plot/index.html

It's self-explanatory.

Wu-Tality
08-11-2006, 11:09 AM
There are no rules in war, far worse shit happens. Those people dont live to tell.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-11-2006, 01:11 PM
^yes there are, especially if you lose...

Kanha
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM

yeaah? Fuck you you fucking jew.
"Israel" shouldn't even exist.
Most of 'em aren't even real israelis,
they are jews from all over the world
which don't belong in Palestine..

You son of a pigeating whore.. go study little more
about israels history.. this is your responsibility
as a human.. use some sense and logic in this shit.
Or you too dumb?

the blazed sage
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm too dumb.

snapple
08-11-2006, 03:22 PM
get crunk move bitch get drunk stupid

rubyspirit
08-11-2006, 07:03 PM
We're just pawns in an ugly game. Palestianans aren't honest either.

What really happens - Pallywood
http://break.com/index/what_really_happens_pallywood.html

Reuters withdraws all photos by freelancer
@Reuters (http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060807/2006-08-07T162044Z_01_L06301298_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-MIDEAST-REUTERS-DC.html)
They were altered!

Believe nothing you hear, and 1/2 of what you see.

mashqauck
08-13-2006, 03:28 AM
that's some rugged fucked up shit. I hate soldiers sometimes

Q-birth
08-13-2006, 07:41 AM

Keep your political views to ya fuckin self.

Hey, dumb ass, music IS political! :list:

And @ others, don't ever keep your political vews to yoursefl, always share them. That's the way the world is going to get better.

Q-birth
08-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Unfortunately, any attempt to examine the history of 20th century conflict in the middle east is instantly labelled "anti-Semitism" by the Zionists who fund and run Israel and who maintain grossly disproportionate levels of influence in both the American and Canadian legislatures. What is available to us for discussion, however, is the current situation, in which a large military force is using WMDs banned under the Geneva convention for causing indiscriminate damage against civilian targets wihtin a sovereign, democratic country. Meanwhile, Hezbollah is no better as they are also firing on civilians; it is worth noting, at this point, that Hezbollah is not a "terrorist" organization as they precipitated this conflict by acts against Israeli soldiers, and not against civilians. Indeed, no one attacking soldiers can accurately be called a terrorist at all, whether they are Hezbollah soldiers or Iraqi insurgents attacking Americans in Baghdad. Such heated rhetoric involves the deliberate misuse of words and the manipulation of their associated emotions to maintain the misinformed state of the populace exposed to said rhetoric through the mass media.

So go ahead and label me anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist, anti-American, pro-terror, or un-democratic (in that I don't believe that government knows best)......and I will be quite content in my knowledge that you are simply ignorant.

:hooray:

Q-birth
08-13-2006, 09:12 AM
With all the calls for a bias review... I found out Mr.George Galloway of British parlement spoke today on skynews. I never even heard an Arab leader speak like this, but I think he speaks for most supporters of Palestine, Iraq and Lebanon... a very tense attack between the Skynews reporter and George Galloway... you defenitly wanna see this :

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html

This is too good to be true! Made my day, and maybe my week! :clap:

Needless to say I'm 100% with clivaringz's initiative to put and leave this on the Wu-Tang forums.

As a matter of fact my take on this is a little bit different as I don't blame mainly the jews in this matter. I think it's the British empire exetending to the USA that is the great evil of the world. You people all seemed puzzled by the fact that the US is backing Isreal. Well I'm not. The British empire has been trying to get control of the world and its riches for several hundred years. In doing so they ally themsevles with any ethnic community that can help then. They bow down to rich Saudis, defend South Coreans (against the terrible communists who don't want the same world they do), and of course they love the jewish way of making business.

There was a commercial that used to show the Roman empire on the bridges of NYC as if it had made it to our era. Well I think it has. To me the American empire is in direct lineage with the Roman empire and it has to crumble all over again like the Twin Towers did on September 11. And it will. Mark my words.

Thank you and good night.

P.S. Don't read the newspapers, read Nietzsche.

Luz
08-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah post some policitcal shit in the Wu-Tang forum. What could possibly go wrong?

It doesn't matter how much this means to anyone. It doesn't belong in the Wu-Tang forum. We have other places for that. It certainly shouldn't be a sticky, staying at the top of the forum.

Don't give me any of this high and mighty shit saying how I don't care. Writing a blog on ur myspace or penning a rap verse about this doesn't do shit.

This thread is just gonna go further into "Fuck your side" "No, fuck your side". So pointless.

supremecharma
08-14-2006, 04:53 AM
This is too good to be true! Made my day, and maybe my week! :clap: As a matter of fact my take on this is a little bit different as I don't blame mainly the jews in this matter. I think it's the British empire exetending to the USA that is the great evil of the world. You people all seemed puzzled by the fact that the US is backing Isreal. Well I'm not. The British empire has been trying to get control of the world and its riches for several hundred years. In doing so they ally themsevles with any ethnic community that can help then. They bow down to rich Saudis, defend South Coreans (against the terrible communists who don't want the same world they do), and of course they love the jewish way of making business

please dont think the "people" of England are like this. its the fatcat politicians. Once we get the right people in power then we can get things back on track.

Bloo
08-14-2006, 05:06 AM
That's IF we can get the right people in power. Especially here in the U.S., with all the bloodsuckers we have in office right now it's kinda hard to tell who's friend and foe. But even after they're gone you can guarentee that they're will be tens more to take their place.

sakk
08-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Anyone wanting knowledge on the middle east conflict check out Edward W. Said.

http://www.wmich.edu/dialogues/images/orientalism.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0679739882.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Said

If you really wanna know start reading.

Vegan
08-15-2006, 09:55 PM
I fucking loath Zionists.

Protection
08-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Awful. Disgusted by those soldiers...

Kriszy Substance
08-16-2006, 03:05 PM
I was going to stay out of this thread because I really dont see much point in me giving my opinion since the subject is not black and white and nothing I can say will change the state of things. I am surprised though with all the "fuck you's" and facts and opinions thrown out that no one mentioned anything about that little girl in the first video Cilvaringz posted. The look in her tear filled eyes is all that really stuck with me after watching it. THAT is why we need to find a way to educate ourself on these matters and SHE is why we need to stop hating and pointing fingers. There are children suffering on both sides of every battle. I dont give a fuck what your beliefs are or who did what to whom, NO child deserves to witness war or violence of any kind. It seems to me that this war, as well as the majority of wars are started over conflicts having to do with religion. It amazes me that anyone in this world thinks that they know something to be so true that they would kill another human being over it. Perhaps that is easy for me to say as my house has not been bombed, but I like to think that violence and hate will never solve any problems that I have. I do realize though that sometimes it is a kill or be killed situation and we have animal instincts that drive us to survive. We have to figure out how to not only avoid those situations ourselves but help others to avoid them as well. Education, compassion, empathy and of course love will be what furthers us in these fights.

I was apalled by some of the hate that I read in this thread. There were racial comments made left and right and everyone seems to feel justified and righteous in their thoughts. I find it hard to believe that anything that is thrown at us, be it news or entertainment, is unbiased. EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE (including myself) is biased. Being aware of our biases and pre-dispositions is what I feel is the most important tool that we can work with to make progress in any dispute.

Although I can see why some people have a problem with this being a sticky in the Wu Chamber, I am personally glad it was put up because I felt like I learned something about what is going on...I really had not paid much attention to this matter. It does seem like Isreal is the "bully" in the situation, however, I am not taking any sides and do not feel I am educated enough to really have a substantial opinion. My love and compassion goes out to everyone who is suffering and struggling through this and all conflicts. Thanks to everyone who voiced their opinion and took an interest in a very deep and important matter.

crass
08-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Although I can see why some people have a problem with this being a sticky in the Wu Chamber, I am personally glad it was put up because I felt like I learned something about what is going on...I really had not paid much attention to this matter. It does seem like Isreal is the "bully" in the situation, however, I am not taking any sides and do not feel I am educated enough to really have a substantial opinion. My love and compassion goes out to everyone who is suffering and struggling through this and all conflicts. Thanks to everyone who voiced their opinion and took an interest in a very deep and important matter.

well said.

for one, i think Cilva put this as a sticky in the wu chamber cuz he (correctly) assumed that most people don't know what the fuck is going on, and that is evidenced by the ignorant and hateful statements that some wu-tang fans have made.

secondly, there is no question taht Israel is a huge bully --- it's military force is unparalleled in that part of the world and its bombardment of lebannon was needless. but regardless, both sides need to wake up and realize that violence on any scale doesn't do any good. throw a rock at an israeli tank, and get shot by israeli soldiers --- bombarde an Arab country, and have your own citizens killed in a suicide bombing. it's an endless cycle, and the only people who die and are affected are the citizens who have more in common than they think . the war-mongering politicians never face the same reality their citizens do.

the blazed sage
08-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I like those last two posts.

zeppelin2k
08-16-2006, 03:50 PM
vid dont work no more
blocked ur ass

Q-birth
08-17-2006, 08:31 AM
I was going to stay out of this thread because I really dont see much point in me giving my opinion since the subject is not black and white and nothing I can say will change the state of things. I am surprised though with all the "fuck you's" and facts and opinions thrown out that no one mentioned anything about that little girl in the first video Cilvaringz posted. The look in her tear filled eyes is all that really stuck with me after watching it. THAT is why we need to find a way to educate ourself on these matters and SHE is why we need to stop hating and pointing fingers. There are children suffering on both sides of every battle. I dont give a fuck what your beliefs are or who did what to whom, NO child deserves to witness war or violence of any kind. It seems to me that this war, as well as the majority of wars are started over conflicts having to do with religion. It amazes me that anyone in this world thinks that they know something to be so true that they would kill another human being over it. Perhaps that is easy for me to say as my house has not been bombed, but I like to think that violence and hate will never solve any problems that I have. I do realize though that sometimes it is a kill or be killed situation and we have animal instincts that drive us to survive. We have to figure out how to not only avoid those situations ourselves but help others to avoid them as well. Education, compassion, empathy and of course love will be what furthers us in these fights.

I was apalled by some of the hate that I read in this thread. There were racial comments made left and right and everyone seems to feel justified and righteous in their thoughts. I find it hard to believe that anything that is thrown at us, be it news or entertainment, is unbiased. EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE (including myself) is biased. Being aware of our biases and pre-dispositions is what I feel is the most important tool that we can work with to make progress in any dispute.

So, noboby's guilty, everyboby's fault, "if they slap you turn the other cheek"? Is that it?

And every war in the world should stop because of that little girl in the video.

This is not Hollowood, dude. Religon is not the reason why they kill people, it's the MONEY!!! What's so hard to understand about that? Religion is only the "fake" moral reasons justifiying the killings.

"They don't like our freedom loving coutries..." Bullshit, man!

Some particular MONEY LOVING country (USA for the ignorants) won't tolerate anyone trying to stop them in their endeavour to have it all.

This is not complex nor complicated. It's plain and simple. Have you noticed that those who say it's complicated tend to diminish the aggressor's resonsability?

Neutral people, because of their neutrality, always end up on the guilty's side. "Ok, that guy beat the hell out of that other guy, but I wasn't there, I don't know their motives so they can do what they please." That's called injustice.

And finally ignorance is not an excuse. READ!

smokebongoncliff
08-17-2006, 10:04 AM
I put it here because this forum has by far the most visitors, and I believe the importance of this video is strong enough for a wider view. If you don't like it here, you are free to not post or read it at all.

word

Kriszy Substance
08-17-2006, 03:38 PM
So, noboby's guilty, everyboby's fault, "if they slap you turn the other cheek"? Is that it?

And every war in the world should stop because of that little girl in the video.

This is not Hollowood, dude. Religon is not the reason why they kill people, it's the MONEY!!! What's so hard to understand about that? Religion is only the "fake" moral reasons justifiying the killings.

"They don't like our freedom loving coutries..." Bullshit, man!

Some particular MONEY LOVING country (USA for the ignorants) won't tolerate anyone trying to stop them in their endeavour to have it all.

This is not complex nor complicated. It's plain and simple. Have you noticed that those who say it's complicated tend to diminish the aggressor's resonsability?

Neutral people, because of their neutrality, always end up on the guilty's side. "Ok, that guy beat the hell out of that other guy, but I wasn't there, I don't know their motives so they can do what they please." That's called injustice.

And finally ignorance is not an excuse. READ!

Well, my friend...I appreciate your input. I agree with one of your previous posts when you said that music IS political and that we should always share our political views since that is how things are going to get better. I believe you may have made some assumptions in your above thread, which maybe some of them were due to my lack of explanation and detail.

I am not a dude...I am a woman. A single mom and forgive me if that child in that video had a more profound effect on me then anything else. I believe you generalized my comment and failed to see what I was trying to say (but once again, that could be from my lack of ability to express myself clearly). I also did not mean to convey that being neutral or turning a cheek was a solution nor something that I commend. I should have included money/power with the religion comment and to me they all seem to go hand in hand. To me spirituality is a much different thing than religion. But once again, that is just my opinion. And in my opinion calling someone a dumbass as you did is not going to help you convey what is probably a very meaningfull message. Nor is labeling. USA, yeah, we got some fucked up shit going on here. There are some greedy, power hungry folks and we are far from "freedom loving". But it is not just here that those people exist. I am sure there are a few in Lebanon and every where else.

I dont want to argue with you or anyone. I took an interest and stated my opinion (which I am now kicking myself in the ass for). I thought the George Galloway clip was quite informative and as I said previously, I am not well informed on this topic. If you would like to find me some reading material that you feel would help lessen my ignorance then I am sure I could manage to find the time to read it.

I am very cautious as to what I believe to be true and ultimately will not ever put full faith in any source that I am getting my information from. I would like to ask you a few questions though: If this issue is so un-complex and simple than what would be the simple solution? And how are we going to apply this solution and make it better? What can I do to help?

I understand your passion for the cause and admire your desire to speak about things to ultimately make them better. Your tone was a bit hard to handle for me but maybe that is cause Im a little sensitive bitch and dont appreciate feeling like someone is talking down to me. Much love.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, my friend...I appreciate your input. I agree with one of your previous posts when you said that music IS political and that we should always share our political views since that is how things are going to get better. I believe you may have made some assumptions in your above thread, which maybe some of them were due to my lack of explanation and detail.

I am not a dude...I am a woman. A single mom and forgive me if that child in that video had a more profound effect on me then anything else. I believe you generalized my comment and failed to see what I was trying to say (but once again, that could be from my lack of ability to express myself clearly). I also did not mean to convey that being neutral or turning a cheek was a solution nor something that I commend. I should have included money/power with the religion comment and to me they all seem to go hand in hand. To me spirituality is a much different thing than religion. But once again, that is just my opinion. And in my opinion calling someone a dumbass as you did is not going to help you convey what is probably a very meaningfull message. Nor is labeling. USA, yeah, we got some fucked up shit going on here. There are some greedy, power hungry folks and we are far from "freedom loving". But it is not just here that those people exist. I am sure there are a few in Lebanon and every where else.

I dont want to argue with you or anyone. I took an interest and stated my opinion (which I am now kicking myself in the ass for). I thought the George Galloway clip was quite informative and as I said previously, I am not well informed on this topic. If you would like to find me some reading material that you feel would help lessen my ignorance then I am sure I could manage to find the time to read it.

I am very cautious as to what I believe to be true and ultimately will not ever put full faith in any source that I am getting my information from. I would like to ask you a few questions though: If this issue is so un-complex and simple than what would be the simple solution? And how are we going to apply this solution and make it better? What can I do to help?

I understand your passion for the cause and admire your desire to speak about things to ultimately make them better. Your tone was a bit hard to handle for me but maybe that is cause Im a little sensitive bitch and dont appreciate feeling like someone is talking down to me. Much love.
Well said :i

Q-birth
08-18-2006, 09:53 AM
@ Kriszy

I read your post this morning and it felt me feel real good. You are (unlike me) a very well mannered person and I thank you for that. I didn't notice your nick but I did feel the feminine spirit behind your first post. And it is partly because of that "poor little thing" feeling women have, which can be very annoying in serious matters, but that is so welcome and important in everyday life, that I reacted in that uncool manner. Again, sorry for making that very important feeling unwelcome.

As for the matter we are discussing, there are probably a ton of authors that can enlighten people on the topic of imperialism, but the one that first comes to mind is Noam Chomsky. He's a very important researcher in the field of linguistics but he is also known for his political views.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

Solutions:
1. The powerful relenquish their appetite for domination and withdraw from occupied countries.
2. Chaos, suffering and death until the balance of power gets back to some sort of level.

Again, sorry for the tone, and thank you for yours.

You represent the strength of mind, the good of heart and the touch of divine in this world.

I love you.

Kriszy Substance
08-20-2006, 09:15 PM
I hear you Q-birth and love you as well. I will check out Chomsky at my soonest convenience. I look forward to reading more on the subject. Hopefully things will get better, for everyone.

Q-birth
08-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Hopefully things will get better, for everyone.

Like my friend Bruce Springsteen once said: "Noboby wins unless everybody wins!"

:thumbup:

Chao Kriszy

drgonzo
08-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh. shit. This of course is a savage debate. Isreal needs to be condemned. They are a terrorist state, in the same way that elements in Palenstine are. Sorry, just got onto this thread so I hope that I am not repeating anything. The real issue as far as i am concerned is that nazi TV channels like Fox News are brought to justice!(That was satire..)But really as an englishman, I have been horrified by the way mainstream media in the states has acted post 9-11, who are they afraid of? John Gibson?

Randelissimo
08-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Please take no offence but I think posting just one side of the story is a biggotted attempt by Cilva to bring people around to his way of thinking. Truth be told, I don't agree with the whole situation - but think outside the box. The UK, sewed the seeds to this conflict nearly 70 years back. A destabalised middle east is beneficial to US dominion over that region. BOTH the arabs and jews are losing this one - think out of the box. But back to my point - i come to WTCorp to read stuff about Wu Tang NOT to be indirectly preached at by Cilvarings. Why on Earth did he think we would 'wanna see this'?

You know what Cilva - I would love to challenge you in person. I got issues with Islam and I promise you, if you proved me wrong about that religion than I would gladly become a convert - thats my word.

First off - Mohhamad (PBOH) married a 9 year old while in his 60s

Second - Islam is primitive thought and has not adapted to the world - I must admit the previous Islamic empires encouraged thought and progression in the sciences, maths, etc. but what has come out of the muslim world in the last 200 years? Nada.

The Quran preached that all non-Muslims will burn in hell fire?!? Therefore, Mother Teresa is sharing that fate right now? Come on!

The Quran teaches that women are evil and are made subservant to men - another outdated falicy.

A muslim man can commit the worst sins but as long as he accepts Allah and Mohamad - he will be totally absolved.?!!

Islam to me (IMO), is a religion for those who need something to follow or need guidance on how to achieve a more positive life. I think its great in terms of what good it produces - charity, fasting, etc. but I feel that its very selective and has been used all over the world as a vehicle for hatred. One trait I particularly hate is when Muslims come to the west and begin denouncing what they see in the culture - why not just leave?!? Go back to the Middle East, etc if your not gonna adapt. Look at what they did to that guy in Holland - we all have a right to voice our opinions. Also, all these rich Arabs, they claim to profess Islam yet they come to London Casinos - fuck high class prostitutes, and totally sell out there Muslim brethren...

Sorry but Ringz felt like dropping his opinion - this is mine.

Q-birth
08-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Please take no offence but I think posting just one side of the story is a biggotted attempt by Cilva to bring people around to his way of thinking. Truth be told, I don't agree with the whole situation - but think outside the box. The UK, sewed the seeds to this conflict nearly 70 years back. A destabalised middle east is beneficial to US dominion over that region. BOTH the arabs and jews are losing this one - think out of the box. But back to my point - i come to WTCorp to read stuff about Wu Tang NOT to be indirectly preached at by Cilvarings. Why on Earth did he think we would 'wanna see this'?

You know what Cilva - I would love to challenge you in person. I got issues with Islam and I promise you, if you proved me wrong about that religion than I would gladly become a convert - thats my word.

First off - Mohhamad (PBOH) married a 9 year old while in his 60s

Second - Islam is primitive thought and has not adapted to the world - I must admit the previous Islamic empires encouraged thought and progression in the sciences, maths, etc. but what has come out of the muslim world in the last 200 years? Nada.

The Quran preached that all non-Muslims will burn in hell fire?!? Therefore, Mother Teresa is sharing that fate right now? Come on!

The Quran teaches that women are evil and are made subservant to men - another outdated falicy.

A muslim man can commit the worst sins but as long as he accepts Allah and Mohamad - he will be totally absolved.?!!

Islam to me (IMO), is a religion for those who need something to follow or need guidance on how to achieve a more positive life. I think its great in terms of what good it produces - charity, fasting, etc. but I feel that its very selective and has been used all over the world as a vehicle for hatred. One trait I particularly hate is when Muslims come to the west and begin denouncing what they see in the culture - why not just leave?!? Go back to the Middle East, etc if your not gonna adapt. Look at what they did to that guy in Holland - we all have a right to voice our opinions. Also, all these rich Arabs, they claim to profess Islam yet they come to London Casinos - fuck high class prostitutes, and totally sell out there Muslim brethren...

Sorry but Ringz felt like dropping his opinion - this is mine.

My friend, you seem to be a victim of ethnocentrism. THE WORLD is not what you think it is. Islam and other ways of thinking are not wrong because they are not in vogue in your U.S. of A.

And to show you that your believes are media orientated, I will shock you by saying this: Mother Teresa could very well be burning in hell (if only it existed) that I wouldn't have anything against it. Why would she matter more that anyone else?

Take a few dollars and travel. It will widen your spirit.

Randelissimo
08-30-2006, 09:28 AM
My friend, you seem to be a victim of ethnocentrism. THE WORLD is not what you think it is. Islam and other ways of thinking are not wrong because they are not in vogue in your U.S. of A.

And to show you that your believes are media orientated, I will shock you by saying this: Mother Teresa could very well be burning in hell (if only it existed) that I wouldn't have anything against it. Why would she matter more that anyone else?

Take a few dollars and travel. It will widen your spirit.

Please don't patronise me. I am a firm egaletarian. I have been exposed to and in direct contact with Islam almost since I was born. I have grown up around it, watched friends take Haj, persue better understanding and then become determined followers of Islam. I do not agree with some tenants of Islam in the same way that I don't with other 'organised' belief systems simply because, I believe that one's spirituality should not be dictated. It just seems to me that the Islamic laws are more suited to a time and place which is less civilised. Fair enough, there is alot wrong with peoples actions these days all over the world and if the Quaran helps encourage positive actions then great.

My examples were pretty poor granted but I just can't stand the hypocrasy of Islamists. Cilvarings screaming out 'Fuck America' - I mean, wtf does that even mean? Fuck a whole country and its inhabitants?!? How could you generalise like that? Its a shame but I doubt I could ever bring myself to trusting a Muslim simply because they will always go back to a belief that no matter how much of a good person I am, I will burn in 'hell' simply because I do not accept their beliefs... They justify raising the sword on this basis. Its funny because you see these so called 'moderate' Muslims attempting to tow the line a little and become more civilised and orientated towards western values only to be hated by their own more extreme partisans. Call it what it is... outdated beliefs. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW I.E. CONFLICTS WITH ISLAM IN THE WORLD IS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE ADVENT OF GLOBALISATION. YOU CANNOT STEM THE TIDE OF CHANGE. I DO NOT BELIEVE ISLAM CAN CHANGE ITS FUNDAMENTAL NATURE AS IT IS SET IN STONE (QUARAN = 'WORD OF GOD') THEREFORE, THIS WILL BE A BATTLE OF ATTRITIAN WHICH IT WILL LOSE. ITS ALMOST LIKE THE WHITE POPULTION DIMINISHING IN THE US, YOU CANNOT STOP IT...

Q-birth
08-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Empires are never run by the people, always by a few people in power.

And while we are on the topic of perception. Did you know that during the Third Reich's occupation of France, opponents to the invasion (les résistants) were considered terrorists?

Randelissimo
09-03-2006, 09:18 AM
Im done saying what I needed to say.

snapple
09-03-2006, 07:21 PM
respect to krisisy!

ForensikZ
09-04-2006, 07:09 PM
no offense but please stop pushin yur views using the wu to get it across. u might be a killa bee but this shit wrong. keep it somewhere else or to yaself

Q-birth
09-05-2006, 01:50 PM
no offense but please stop pushin yur views using the wu to get it across. u might be a killa bee but this shit wrong. keep it somewhere else or to yaself

Nah, it's ok. We like it where it is.

And it's not like "the Wu" (as you say) has anything against what Cilvaringz is trying to do here. Plus HIS views are shared by millions of people worldwide whether you like it or not.

If you have anything to say, say it, but don't try to shut anybody here.

Verstanden?

Randelissimo
09-05-2006, 04:07 PM

I for one agree, I come to Wu Tang Chamber to read up on the latest about the greatest! NOT to recieve a subliminal message from Cilvarings!!! The joke is, I will buy his album cos I know it will be tight but I think it's pretty arrogant of him to have started this thread AND stickied it too!!!

Q-Bert or whatever your name is - you need to quit with the patronising tone... wont get you far in life... take heed from the young gun Forensik...

Iron Fist
09-05-2006, 09:35 PM

And it's not like "the Wu" (as you say) has anything against what Cilvaringz is trying to do here. Plus HIS views are shared by millions of people worldwide whether you like it or not.

So you're speaking in the name of every member of this forum I guess ?8O

HIS views aren't shared by millions of people worlwide whether you like it or not.

Iron Fist
09-05-2006, 09:49 PM
No disrespect to Cilva,
but if I were to post some propaganda video about muslims on this forum (talking about Wu-Tang Chamber), my thread would immediately be closed. We're on this forum to talk about one particular opinion we have in common : our love of the Wu-Tang Clan. These videos have no place here because we don't necessarily share the same thoughts about them. I feel like I'm beeing dictated to see this and to feel the way Cilvaringz does. The least you should do is unsticky it. It has nothing to do here, I don't want to be under the dictatorship of one administrator, it's no political forum.

Randelissimo
09-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Thank you Iron Fist.

All Im saying is that perhaps that should go into a 'Polotik' or 'polo-trick (!)' forum...

Just to say, I f@cking HATE preachers and zealots that go out there trying to convert / force oppinions... Unfortunately, there are many muslims out there who proactively go and try to convert people to Islam...

pi-pol
09-06-2006, 06:17 AM
No disrespect to Cilva,
but if I were to post some propaganda video about muslims on this forum (talking about Wu-Tang Chamber), my thread would immediately be closed. We're on this forum to talk about one particular opinion we have in common : our love of the Wu-Tang Clan. These videos have no place here because we don't necessarily share the same thoughts about them. I feel like I'm beeing dictated to see this and to feel the way Cilvaringz does. The least you should do is unsticky it. It has nothing to do here, I don't want to be under the dictatorship of one administrator, it's no political forum.

Co-sign, it's not supposed to be a "Cilvaringz views" forum, but a Wu one, which means strickly wu news, music etc...

Q-birth
09-06-2006, 07:00 AM
HIS views aren't shared by millions of people worlwide whether you like it or not.

Oh, yes they are! There are also millions of people that think the exact opposite way.

If you are one of them you can say it here. But again, don't try to patronize or silence anyone here.

And @ Ronaldissimo, there is no place in life other than where I am that I wish to go. So your arguement about "getting far in life" doesn't affect me.

And who is more partonizing? The people saying "shut up, do this and don't do that" (you guys) or people saying "this is what we think, what do you think?" (Cilva + others)?

ForensikZ
09-06-2006, 09:44 AM

If you have anything to say, say it, but don't try to shut anybody here.

Verstanden?

and it still dont matter. all cause cilva mods the official WUTANG forum dont mean we should get a video of this. for every video of this, theres another showing a different side to the story.and i dont care if you like it. this is the WU-TANG CHAMBER. ive been part of this place since it was 5elements and the old f'd up board and contributed as much to this forum as anyone and we talked wutang here, politics somewhere else. all because you agree wit the views dont mean its the right place to push em.

Oh, yes they are! There are also millions of people that think the exact opposite way.

If you are one of them you can say it here. But again, don't try to patronize or silence anyone here.

And @ Ronaldissimo, there is no place in life other than where I am that I wish to go. So your arguement about "getting far in life" doesn't affect me.

And who is more partonizing? The people saying "shut up, do this and don't do that" (you guys) or people saying "this is what we think, what do you think?" (Cilva + others)?

again, it has nuttin to do with shuttin up or keepin quiet. its that this isnt the place to push yur agenda unless yur name is the rza.move this shit to knowtheledge or somethin, it dont concern wu members at all.perfect example of using ya power for ya own wants.

Q-birth
09-06-2006, 04:09 PM
That's the question. Who is the Wu? The guys that are here since forever or the guys that actually drop the albums and own this site?

And it is absolutely true that the reason why I LOVE this thread is because I agree with Cilvaringz on this matter. Totally true.

And I will say it again. This is one opinion and there are opposite views to this. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THOSE OPPOSITE VIEWS. And will argue against anyone that labels Hezbollah as a terrorist (whatever that means)
organization.

This is an age old idea. The weak must be protected against the strong, not bullied.

Q-birth
09-06-2006, 04:15 PM
.perfect example of using ya power for ya own wants.

It's not wants, it's needs.

When your people (or people that are abused) suffer and die, it's not wants, it's needs. It's musts!

People have to know.

Randelissimo
09-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Q-AfterBirth... you lost this one mate... there have been at least FOUR opposing views against your ONE on this page.

Just to set the argument straight... nobody has anything against Cilva airing his opinion... it's just Wu Chamber isnt the place to do it... It doesnt fit. Its not doing what it says in the tin!

I have my views, you have yours - God bless us both... the fact of the matter is, I do not try and slyly drop propoganda to make you think a certain way...

BIG UP Forensikz, Pipol and Iron Fist!

Q-birth
09-07-2006, 09:35 AM
to make you think a certain way...

Not quite.

"..."propaganda" to get you out of a certain way of thinking." would have been more accurate

Randelissimo
09-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Don't make me laugh... your still trying to 'get' us to think a certain way! Propoganda is propaganda... either way I dont need it to make my decisions...

ForensikZ
09-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Not quite.

"..."propaganda" to get you out of a certain way of thinking." would have been more accurate

*RINGS BUZZZER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ARhZ9MXu8

like i said, for every single video showing one opposition theres another.

whipsandfullclips
09-08-2006, 12:44 AM
u ppl in here are a bunch of experts. truth is, none of you know shit. israel moved out of the gaza strip and other areas. the palestinians wont quit till israel is completely destroyed. israel compromises, but its the palestinians who are fucking hardheads. its not a cycle, its a fucking arrow palestine has pointed at its target, israel.

WU-KILLAH
09-08-2006, 01:07 AM
u ppl in here are a bunch of experts. truth is, none of you know shit. israel moved out of the gaza strip and other areas. the palestinians wont quit till israel is completely destroyed. israel compromises, but its the palestinians who are fucking hardheads. its not a cycle, its a fucking arrow palestine has pointed at its target, israel.

you indeed obviously aren't an expert to say such a bullshit.

Randelissimo
09-08-2006, 11:36 AM

If someone walked into your house, sat on your sofa, put there feet up and then said, 'guess what, this is now my house!'

Wouldn't you want them out?

Q-birth
09-08-2006, 10:17 PM
If someone walked into your house, sat on your sofa, put there feet up and then said, 'guess what, this is now my house!'

9:|6

Randelissimo
09-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Haha! Q-b... it looks like we finally on the same page! lol

Having said that, I STILL think Cilva shouldnt have posted in Wu Tang Chamber perhaps, we should have a 'Polotik' forum?

Mods - what you reckon?

ShaolinDarts
09-09-2006, 11:32 AM
This has to be one of the worst threads ever. What a load of propoganda bullshit. Like there ain't another side to the story and like exactly the same shit ain't happening on the other side.

Oh and George Galloway, he was in Big Brother wearing some kind of lycra shit pretending to be a cat on national tv. Yup, the guy that seems to be impressing so many was on prime tv in leotard meowing. I wouldn't really consider him a well informed man. And the reason he says all that shit on Sky, his constituency has alot of muslims in it. If he didn't say that shit he would be out of a job.

ForensikZ
09-09-2006, 03:25 PM

then again, noone owns any land. i live in america and it aint mine but fuck it ima take it and if a native wants my house ima kill him too. noone is right and noone is wrong. and yes, yur right, again, this aint the place

Lil' Ruger
09-11-2006, 12:21 AM

Q-birth
09-11-2006, 08:43 AM
If he didn't say that shit he would be out of a job.

Yeah right.

He really didn't seem sincere at all on that interview. And back in the eighties who forced him to go to a protest against the invasion of Lebanon?

Nah, we know what side you're on. Nice try though.

Randelissimo
09-11-2006, 01:32 PM
I gotto say though... George Galloway in tights = NOOOO RESPECT! (no pun)

hahaha

Q-birth
09-12-2006, 07:35 PM
You guys watch too much (british) TV.

:cheerlie:

ShaolinDarts
09-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah right.

He really didn't seem sincere at all on that interview. And back in the eighties who forced him to go to a protest against the invasion of Lebanon?

Nah, we know what side you're on. Nice try though.

I ain't on no side particularly that of a disgraced politician. His whole game is based on people like you that love it when he's anti west. If it weren't for gullible people like you he really would be out of a job.

Q-birth
09-13-2006, 09:57 PM
I ain't on no side particularly that of a disgraced politician. His whole game is based on people like you that love it when he's anti west. If it weren't for gullible people like you he really would be out of a job.

I'm glad to hear anti-west is in vogue in Europe. Hope it will get to us soon.

Dough Snatcher
09-13-2006, 10:31 PM
That's fucked up...

Randelissimo
09-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Take this shit off the air man... its getting boring...

Q-birth
09-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Take this shit off the air man... its getting boring...

Yeah, people dying is very boring.

:clap:

Randelissimo
09-19-2006, 04:37 PM
No... just you, you fucking tosser... I dont need you or Cilva to drop wisdom, thoughts or knowledge on me... Your as bad as those your against... you use propoganda, trying to decieve minds into backing your cause... twit... get a life...

I'll tell you straight up my opinion is this... Judaism, Christianity and Islam are probably the worst things to happen to the human race!

Q-birth
09-19-2006, 06:24 PM
No... just you, you fucking tosser... I dont need you or Cilva to drop wisdom, thoughts or knowledge on me... Your as bad as those your against... you use propoganda, trying to decieve minds into backing your cause... twit... get a life...

I'll tell you straight up my opinion is this... Judaism, Christianity and Islam are probably the worst things to happen to the human race!

Dude, I have never held a gun in my hands. Those I oppose have armies and nuclear weapons. So what the fuck are you talking about?

If an individual stating his opinion about the world we live in is propaganda, then so be it.

One thing I don't get is the fact that you listen to Wu-Tang rappers spit darts about Islam, Allah and stuff, and you hate Islam.

How does that work?

Q-birth
09-19-2006, 06:44 PM
you use propoganda, trying to decieve minds into backing your cause... twit... get a life...

Deceive?

Certainly not on purpose. What I say is what I believe.

My cause?

I'm a leftist. Yeah, you got that right. I support Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales, Fidel Castro and everyone who stands up to the US. That's my cause. I'm no Muslim or even Arab. I was born in Chile, I have reasons to hate the US government.

I can hear you screaming: "no politics on my Wu-Tang site!!!"

Well, I'm sorry but you won't silence me by saying "get a life, twit". No, you won't.

Randelissimo
09-20-2006, 06:03 AM
Thats the thing, I aint even trying to silence you, Im not trying to stop you, Im not 'trying' to do anything - you on the other hand are attempting to influence me - it wont happen... your a fucking biggot. Also, I got nothing but love for the plight of Fidel but again, what is the point of venting here?!? If your so concerned do something REAL about it?! Go fight in Palestine, go picket and protest in Washington, send relief to Cuba to help them get past the embargos... Your not a warrior for any cause. Your a Canadian Pussybwoy!

Q-birth
09-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Your not a warrior for any cause. Your a Canadian Pussybwoy!

Relax, man. You're not much of a warrior yourself.

You will learn, little boy, that when you are not a warrior, you do what you can that goes accordingly with your believes. What I have is speach. And that is what I use to (whatever you wanna call it, I don't care) brainwash you, convert you, deceive you, propagand you, enlighten you, save you...but this is what I will do, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! Get it in your head.

So, if you don't want this thread to always be on top of the 36th Chamber, just leave it alone.

Ghostman
09-22-2006, 02:36 AM
damnn

Gspot
09-22-2006, 03:20 PM
F U C K israel...
G.Bush's Slaves...

Gutta J.85
09-24-2006, 10:49 AM
ok what's the point in blowing your way into someones home ? niggas can't knock!

Randelissimo
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM
Relax, man. You're not much of a warrior yourself.

You will learn, little boy, that when you are not a warrior, you do what you can that goes accordingly with your believes. What I have is speach. And that is what I use to (whatever you wanna call it, I don't care) brainwash you, convert you, deceive you, propagand you, enlighten you, save you...but this is what I will do, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! Get it in your head.

So, if you don't want this thread to always be on top of the 36th Chamber, just leave it alone.

I think they forgot to teach you and Cilva how to read: Here's the description for the Wu Tang Chamber forum:

'Discuss everything related to the Wu-Tang Clan and Killa Beez.'

Tell me, where does it say anything about your anti-West propogandising bullshit.. oh and before you answer:

In the immortal words of U-God:

"Shut the fuck up dickface"

Q-birth
09-26-2006, 08:42 PM
I think they forgot to teach you and Cilva how to read: Here's the description for the Wu Tang Chamber forum:

'Discuss everything related to the Wu-Tang Clan and Killa Beez.'

Tell me, where does it say anything about your anti-West propogandising bullshit.. oh and before you answer:

In the immortal words of U-God:

"Shut the fuck up dickface"

Hum...no.

Q-birth
09-26-2006, 08:45 PM
ok what's the point in blowing your way into someones home ? niggas can't knock!

Apart from yourself noboby knows what you are talking about.

For one the people who are forcing their way into someone else's country are not niggas...their Jews.

Sicka than aidZ
09-26-2006, 08:48 PM
what r u talking about i dont wanna read all the spam

aww shit this about israel it aint even halfa you'z fight . drama

Q-birth
09-27-2006, 10:24 PM
what r u talking about i dont wanna read all the spam

aww shit this about israel it aint even halfa you'z fight . drama

Could you speak English, please?

Randelissimo
09-28-2006, 07:09 AM
Could you speak English, please?

Man... shut the fuck up - if you don't get slanguage wtf are you doing listening to WuTang...

For twats like you who dont get it...

Dude is basically trying to say 'this thread is worthless and nonsensical'

and I happen to agree with him...

There, is that English enough for you, you fucking wannabe scholar.

Q-birth
09-28-2006, 08:05 AM
Man... shut the fuck up - if you don't get slanguage wtf are you doing listening to WuTang...

For twats like you who dont get it...

Dude is basically trying to say 'this thread is worthless and nonsensical'

and I happen to agree with him...

There, is that English enough for you, you fucking wannabe scholar.

Maybe you don't know it, but when you see Quebec in my profile, well, that means my everyday language is French. I admit that when the Wu gets into slang and dialect I don't get everything they are saying.

But then again, when I listen to Wagner I don't get all the old German all the time.

But I sincerely didn't get anything dude was saying. Word.

And what exaclty is wrong about wanting to be a scholar?

Q-birth
09-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Man... shut the fuck up -

Once again, you won't silence me no matter what stupid argument you come up with. Bitch!

Randelissimo
09-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Oooohh Nooo - What Should I Do?!!

Q-birth
09-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Oooohh Nooo - What Should I Do?!!

Everything you're doing is perfect. Keep up the good work.

36chambers
09-29-2006, 09:38 AM
Wow I cant believe after about a month, people are still bitching about a thread being a sticky on a forum, there something wrong there. I'll move this to KTL, so you guy can continue with the great conversation your having!

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 07:39 PM

its called know the ledge

check yourself before you wreck yourself

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 12:04 AM
F U C K israel...
G.Bush's Slaves...

ahem...............pardon?

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 07:37 PM
ahem...............pardon?

Yes, you heard it well.

People hate you!

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 02:10 PM
you dont get out much do you?!

THE W
10-04-2006, 04:03 PM
good to see this was moved to a forum where it may just get some decent and informed discussion.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
lol@ the thread title yo cilva u thought wrong

Q-birth
10-05-2006, 11:21 AM
you dont get out much do you?!

Oh, I see you've dropped that stupid flag, we're getting somewhere.

Go out? You mean in clubs and shit. You're right not anymore. You think I should?

Ronin
10-05-2006, 06:47 PM
fuck israel, the zionist state

created off the back of an atrocity capitalised on by heartless fake hebrew bastards

Ronin
10-05-2006, 06:49 PM
and lol at israel being bush slave, i bet theres a few israelies in high positions that would beg to differ

supremecharma
10-06-2006, 03:23 PM
As ive said before in other threads and i'll say it again, the only reason i love Israel is because it was the birthplace of Jesus.

supremecharma
10-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Oh, I see you've dropped that stupid flag, we're getting somewhere. :no:

Go out? You mean in clubs and shit. You're right not anymore. You think I should?

You havent a clue what that flag means. Do you ever see me cursing your religion/beliefs? No. So why do you continue to hate on me. The only reason i dropped it is because i'm tryin to find a perfect Italian one.

And fuck clubs. All i mean is there is alot of people out there that are disgusted by this al-queda/taliban madness.