PDA

View Full Version : steve-o and the wu!

inditing dane
08-07-2006, 06:03 AM
found this on the net: is this true? sounds kinda crazy!

i just got home from the Rock the Bells festival IV....Wu-Tang was one of many acts to grace the stage at the show, and during their tribute to ODB, for some reason, STEVE-O from jackass comes out on stage and embarasses himself and discraces ODB (in front of his mother no less) by doing a "dirty stunt" in honor of ODB...claiming that he wanted to do it because he was recently locked in the same jail cell that ODB stayed in at one point in L.A. county jail, Steve-O proceeded to pull of his clothes (surrounded by all remaining members of the WU and in front of an ODB painting) and tuck his ISH behind his legs and do a backflip....afterwards the RZA made a comment about Steve-O belonging in a Zoo, then went on with the show...but a couple songs later, Raekwon brought Steve-O front and center and told him over the mic that if he didnt apologize for the "gay" and disgusting display he would knock him out on the spot....with a trembling voice Steve-O apologized to the Wu-Tang and ODB's mother, much to the approval of the crowd
pretty rediculous indeed....i was personally disgusted when i even saw Steve-O on stage, but im glad it was made right eventually...
either way don't be surprised if you hear something in the news the next couple of days about Steve-O being involved in some kind of freak accident...because i don't think the simple apology will be enough for the Wu

feel free to throw me props for the news or just the image of Steve-O getting jumped by the Wu
jackasses should stay where they belong....

Ya_Bane
08-07-2006, 06:20 AM
hmm.. As of now it's a rumor, I'll wait till we know if it's true.

milhouse75
08-07-2006, 06:31 AM
no. that pretty much happened. word for word.

except, steve-o also said something about it being meth's idea.

somethign along the lines of
"... i'm not going to do this because method man told me to do it, but because...."

i forget. i caught the thing on video tho. havn't had time to actually watch the playback. i'll post it when i get the chance.

kinda sucked, cause it really killed the mood of the show. after rae got all mad, rae left the stage and they did triumph, the first time i'd heard alll 9 of them do it all the way thru too! except rae's verse, which was last was done by them and the rest of the crowd.

other highlights from the show:
lauren hill was the special guest, preforming her hits from 'the miseducation...' w/ a live band.

one of the dudes from black sheep came out during de la's set, also phife came out and did some old tribe classics. not the same w/o tip tho.

2004 was way better. prolly cause Ol dirty is in so many of their hits, i felt like there were so many other songs i would've liked to hear, also the wu only did an hour set.

milhouse75
08-07-2006, 06:32 AM
what's the link to the site you got that from?

CashRules
08-07-2006, 06:53 AM
I'd love to see Steve-O getting beat the fuck up off all the clan, they should of thrown him into the crowd an let the fans rush him, if anybody sees him give him a right hook

ironmantis
08-07-2006, 06:57 AM
what's the link to the site you got that from?

www.theywenttoseeitlivesotheygotfirsthandknowledge oftheincident.com (http://www.theywenttoseeitlivesotheygotfirsthandknowledge oftheincident.com)

peace

digital
08-07-2006, 07:06 AM
kill the clown! he's a disgrace for the human race thats all

Coley
08-07-2006, 07:15 AM
www.theywenttoseeitlivesotheygotfirsthandknowledge oftheincident.com (http://www.theywenttoseeitlivesotheygotfirsthandknowledge oftheincident.com)

peace
You are so funny!!!!111one111!!eleven :{

On the real, that was mad disrespecting, Steve-O should've been knocked the fuck out.

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 07:17 AM
he's a stoopid motherfucker anyway - dunno y anyone likes him in the first place....please someone KICK HIS ASS.

milhouse75
08-07-2006, 07:28 AM
i'm also uploading that video of steve-o o yousendit.com....

it's 360mb and i don't have film editing software, or care to learn how to use it, so you will have to wait till it loads. i'll post the link when it's up.

*** i will upload it once, i am not sure how yousendit.com works, and it's bandwith, or the number of times it can be dl'd, but i will not be uploading it again as it takes a long time to get 360mb up there. so if you get it and for some reason the link becomes inactive, please re-upload it because shit is taking forever, i did my part. edit it if you want, and repost it. it is such a big file, because it is of pretty decent quality (from a point-click digital camera)***

i knew i had to pull out the camera for this one cause i was like "steve-o w/ the wu? wtf? are you serious" the video is just of them showing off the odb painting, "shimmy", meth introducing steve-o, steve-o doing his flip and them going into "brooklyn zoo". sound quality is pretty good, as there is no music, just talking.

i think honestly, in steve-o's defence (i am not really a jackass fan myself), but i think meth made him do it. he's the only one agging him on and even laughs as he's denying he asked him to do it.

so to put the entire blame on steve-o... it isn't entirly his fault. you basically are asking for it when you ask someone like that to come on stage. I am sure he must've asked someone's permission to do it. but in usual wu fashion unorganization hits yet again.

when rae got mad, althoguh very understandable and respectable, really shifted the mood of the show.

Iron Man
08-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Nah man, respect for Rae, thats how to honor and defend the memory of your deceased friend thats the way to do it. Plus if Meth really asked him to do it he must have been lifted out of his mind.

Iron Man
08-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCJmDvNkAD0&mode=related&search=

Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH44tKA1O4I&mode=related&search=

Motherfucker...

crass
08-07-2006, 09:53 AM
damn, i wanna see this so bad. i'm at work though!! blah

stevo is a mooooron. thanks for this info!!!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-07-2006, 09:59 AM
that fuckin faggot

Coley
08-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Even though it was disrespecting, Steve-O obviously didn't mean it like that. He thought he was doing a nice thing for ODB.

BigR
08-07-2006, 10:07 AM
that was mad gay

PLO-Stylez
08-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Even though it was disrespecting, Steve-O obviously didn't mean it like that. He thought he was doing a nice thing for ODB.

he might have been hittin the bottle b4 that cuz i doont think any1 would disrespect like that on purpose

still kik his ass

Coley
08-07-2006, 10:10 AM
he might have been hittin the bottle b4 that cuz i doont think any1 would disrespect like that on purpose

No doubt, he looked mad drunk, high, or whatever he was.

crass
08-07-2006, 10:19 AM
are there any clips of Rae with Stevo apologizing?

THE W
08-07-2006, 10:57 AM
from looking at that video it seems the only member who was mad about it was raekwon.

still steve-o is an asshole for doing it, method man is an asshole for co-signing it, and the rest of guys should have kicked him off stage.

TUCO
08-07-2006, 11:14 AM
OMG yall chill
shit was funny

CashRules
08-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Raekwon "That Nigga a fuckin crackhead or somethin man"

^^^Co Signed

faulty
08-07-2006, 11:22 AM
okay in a way its direpectful to his name but if you think about if odb was there and what he stood for hed be laughing his ass off. but from the vid everybody seemed cool the wu were laughing rae was calling him a crackhead but he didnt seem that mad wish someone would upload the other vid, i dont hate on steveo but dont think hes great either though it seems a shame if the atmos was spoilt.

36chambers
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
I dont think it was THAT disrespectful. ODB would be laughing his head off if he was there.

faulty
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
yup

Antibody
08-07-2006, 11:33 AM
I dont think it was THAT disrespectful. ODB would be laughing his head off if he was there.

Yeah I kinda agree with that.

It might have just been in the wrong time, like if they were doing a serious tribute and steve-o just ruined the mood. (which i think is what happened from what ive just read but i dunno).

faulty
08-07-2006, 11:36 AM
maybe but if you look at the vid no one seems arsed and meth is well up for it, probably just a miscommunication like rae was thinking about it seriously what with his mother in the crowd and meth was thinking of doing something in celebration

36chambers
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Yep, agreed. More of a case of wrong timing. Should have come out and done it before Wu-Tang got onstage. Id love to see a video of Steve O apologising tho :)9:(

dirty-minded
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM
things you'll do when you're drunk.........

CashRules
08-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Ye Ol Dirty was a crazy dude, but he never used to get his dick out at concerts, dont confuse crazy with straight up Gayness!

faulty
08-07-2006, 11:55 AM
true but he was seen hanging from a balcony butt naked

THE W
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
i sure as hell wouldnt wawnt nobody giving a tribute to me in that fashion. i guess me a dirty are different people.

crass
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
true but he was seen hanging from a balcony butt naked

hahaha

the silencer
08-07-2006, 01:20 PM
that was mad gay

co-sign

MANISH
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
co-sign

Yall rather would like to see Raekwon do the same thing as Steve O?

J-DON
08-07-2006, 01:43 PM
haha raekwon doing ANY kind of flip would be a feat to remember.

Stevebud23
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Steve-O was real fucked up. Even Meth said he was fucked up, he said something like "this dude's on heroin man" Rza said he belonged in a zoo

LORD ZERO
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Pullin Ya Dick Out Anywhere, Especially On A Stage Full Of Dudes..........is Str8 Up Gay

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I think Steve-o's a little bitch, but he did write this funny ass letter about how he wants to be killed by a rapper. it had a whole section about why ODB is cooler than Flava Flav, it's just fuckin hilarious cause he means every word.

milhouse75
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
here's my copy of it:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=042DEEDC17EAD03A

it is rather large, but it is 4 minutes long at pretty decent quality.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Who had the brilliant idea of bringing Steve-O out in the first place? Really stupid...he has no reason to be there, and the shit he did was very dumb and gay. If I was in the crowd I would've thrown a bottle at him. Seriously, wtf? 'I'll pull my pants down and swing my dick around!' Fucking idiot. I want to see the video of Raekwon punking him.

crass
08-07-2006, 04:36 PM
here's my copy of it:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=042DEEDC17EAD03A

it is rather large, but it is 4 minutes long at pretty decent quality.

cool, thanks, ima download this.

tekunique
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
looks like meth was behind it.. theres no way the whole clan woulda let that slide if it was completely spontaneous.. props to steveo for even having the balls to go up there solo n shit..LOL

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-07-2006, 08:43 PM
props to steveo for even having the balls to go up there solo n shit..LOL

no you don't deserve props for being a dumb fuck and doing shit like that

tekunique
08-07-2006, 08:47 PM
no you don't deserve props for being a dumb fuck and doing shit like that

dude, i was half jokin man take it easy. no doubt it was improper but my point is that i dont think the whole wu was unaware that he was gonna do some shit.. not many cats will interrupt a wu show IMO.. nah mean..

Kong
08-07-2006, 08:57 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/28582657/08-05-06_-_steve-o_at_odb_tribute_-_rock_the_bells_-_RapLevel.com.rm.html

(8898 KB)

faulty
08-08-2006, 08:01 AM
yeah the more i think about this the more i realise how wrong it was and subsequently how right rae was. though im sure nothing was meant by it thgough steve o is an atention seeker. nevertheless things like this demean ODB as an artist and also the relvance of hip hop as a powerful musical tool. think about what his albums meant to you i know when i heard return... and being stuck on welfare it meant a shit load to me. then his mom comes out to see the tribute and the fans and how much it meant to them but steveos display shits on that. like imagine you as an astist die and your contribution is only worth a butt naked back flip. marvin gaye was crazy but if at a tribute concert if he came on and said for marvin im doing a gaye sommersault people would destroy him. like ghost said when biggie died they came out with biggie fries, it trivialises shit when dirty died they came out with the dirty sommersault.bullshit.

tekunique
08-09-2006, 09:50 AM
can someone answer me 2 things ?

1. why is RZA there on the video when niggas was saying he was absent ?

2. can someone post the video where steve-o apoligizes to cherry jones & the crowd ?

thnx

faulty
08-09-2006, 11:10 AM
can someone answer me 2 things ?

1. why is RZA there on the video when niggas was saying he was absent?
two different shows think rza was there at the first not the second

Its Big Lu baby
08-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCJmDvNkAD0&mode=related&search=

Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH44tKA1O4I&mode=related&search=

Motherfucker...

yea that was disrespectful even tho homeboy didnt mean it like that
i can believe meff was like w.e. and gave him props but i guess he
understood that stevo was just playing

"this doods a crack head man. doods on heroin"-rae

Stevebud23
08-09-2006, 02:14 PM
yeah, i think that the steve-o incident only became a big deal because ODB's mom was there. Thats why it was disrespectful, she was prolly in shock. The circumstance woulda been different if she wasn't there. Like initially no one really is pissed about it, then they prolly saw here reaction or talked to her which stir up the anger. But nontheless steve-o shoulda none, but was too fucked up to realize it

ShaDynasty
08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
steve o is a retard
hes seriously mentally deranged
he has to understand that people at a wu show came to see wu, and probably dont even watch jackass, even if they did, its like fuckin wu tang
id love rae to have got him in a headlock and drop kicked him or sumthin
that woulda been funny

L~>1<~NKS
08-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks Dynamite -

Man Fuck That Knucklehead. And What The Fuck Is Mef Doin Co-signin To That Shit!?!

I Never Liked Steve-o, That Sucka Was In My Nfl 2k5 Football Game 2 - Got Damn He's One Irratating Mothafucka.

Castrate And Abate This Nigga Fo' Real.

sinfullycute
08-18-2006, 12:34 PM
look, at shows you have broads showing their titties all the time, but when a guy shows something, it's upsetting. Come on, don't do that double standard(if you're uncomfortable-why?-afraid you're not as man as him?) -its a show- His Moms knows what can happen-as her son was a wild man. Steve o does that all the time-its almost expected. It's nothing-then get rid of the broads and then maybe I'd have some sympathy, but nada here. Steve O was doing him- just as chicks are that expose themselves-they want attention and getting naked gets it.

TSA
08-18-2006, 12:37 PM
look, at shows you have broads showing their titties all the time, but when a guy shows something, it's upsetting. Come on, don't do that double standard(if you're uncomfortable-why?-afraid you're not as man as him?) -its a show- His Moms knows what can happen-as her son was a wild man. Steve o does that all the time-its almost expected. It's nothing-then get rid of the broads and then maybe I'd have some sympathy, but nada here. Steve O was doing him- just as chicks are that expose themselves-they want attention and getting naked gets it.

cause tits look better then dicks

sinfullycute
08-18-2006, 03:08 PM
^^^only to men. I'm not interested in seeing titties and would rather see a naked dude.

Blitz
08-18-2006, 08:33 PM
^^^only to men. I'm not interested in seeing titties and would rather see a naked dude.

even if his penis is some centimetre peter

steves a fagggggg

so glad rae sonned him.. any seen his interview where he says nigga all the time?

GoTTi
06-05-2009, 09:17 PM
any1 have this video footage? the ones ive seen are real bad and the audio cuts in and out.

mastapowerful
06-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Did anyone think Steve-O was going to show up in a tux and sing Amazing grace or something?

Tyler Durden
06-06-2009, 07:47 PM
I didn't actually expect this to be true. I still cant see that second youtube vid though

GoTTi
06-06-2009, 08:00 PM
the videos ive seen arent good. the audio gets all distorted before he starts flipping then it just dies, and the videos is choppy...

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2009, 08:01 PM
any1 have this video footage? the ones ive seen are real bad and the audio cuts in and out.

you became a member to ask for footage of steve-o's?

hilarious

GoTTi
06-07-2009, 12:22 AM
you became a member to ask for footage of steve-o's?

hilarious

whats your point?

actually i have been by this forum before, just never registered up.

even still, im not spamming or whatever, so thanks for the warm welcome.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-07-2009, 11:11 AM
^^^^my point is you registered in order to ask for a link to a video where a dude whips his dick out

some people just don't get it i suppose

JerseyIronman
06-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Steve-o was using heavy drugs at the time, he was a full-blown addict.

anyone see that MTV special they ran about his addiction?

OuFX0vumDAA

He was doing so many drugs that he was basically insane and was about to jump out of his apartment window and kill himself but his friends did an intervention and now hes sober.

JerseyIronman
06-07-2009, 01:35 PM
xWS8Hawzn1M

DAMN Steve-o was a junkie

GoTTi
06-07-2009, 10:53 PM
so no1 has the video?

Come Honor Face
06-08-2009, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EpI5nwlXA&feature=related

GoTTi
06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EpI5nwlXA&feature=related

ouch. so any1 got it

GoTTi
06-10-2009, 10:03 PM
any1?

JerseyIronman
06-10-2009, 10:37 PM
any1?

damn, you really want to see that video huh? is this going to be like a once every two day request untill you get it?

6 posts and they are all in this thread lol, you know if someone happened to have this video they would see your other two posts directly above asking for it?

GoTTi
06-11-2009, 01:11 AM
i havent checked any other forums or threads on this forum actually ;)

ill browse around im sure soon. just wanna see this video.

GoTTi
08-20-2009, 02:25 AM
so anyone got this video?

Sheep Shifter
08-21-2009, 07:13 PM
anyone got the video??

Khem The Decepticon
08-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Lol that guy joins the forum just so he could wack off to Steve-O.

djskillz
08-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Mhg00d72jm4

Steve-O mentions ODB in this briefly.

Cherez
02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5109288&searchid=f706af3c-9436-48c4-badf-efa5056489cb

Hahahahaa