PDA

View Full Version : Woman Advice

J-Cee
08-07-2006, 08:00 AM
when it comes to woman i got no intuition into there feelings so help me out here.

aight i met this girl in a club on the weekend and we was both on pills,started talkin to her and she sayin she full likes me and she was all over me the whole night.so shit was all good.aight
so i see her 2 days later and we both sober,an im talking to her and she says she wants to take it slow with me??..whats this mean,also she never trys to hook up wit me but i always do with her and she doesnt say no.
So thats the deal,any1 who knows what i should do,or whatever reply.
peace.

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2006, 08:06 AM
Go on wit dat hookin on her, she thinks (wit reason) that the fact you was attracted by her while on pills has some meaning. Now you need to prove you don't need to be high to find her sexy.

J-Cee
08-07-2006, 08:45 AM
ty,anymore advice.

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 08:48 AM
just play it cool man.....they like that shit......play it cool and u'll find she'll start ringin u.......trust me

J-Cee
08-07-2006, 08:50 AM
wot u mean,just do it as im doin now?

Frontal Lobotomy
08-07-2006, 08:52 AM
Catch her again when you're pilled up, Es give you the horn after all

supremecharma
08-07-2006, 08:53 AM
na man.......dont fone her or contact her and i bet ya she fukn contacts u and is like "hey where u been blah blah blah" thats wot i find anyway.. u sed u keep contacting her in your 1st post and i find hunnies get fed up with that shit....... but if u keep them wonderin then they get curious - ya get me???!!

J-Cee
08-07-2006, 09:23 AM
yeh thats what i did,and she ends up contacting me,then i just contact her back,so i got that under wraps..i need a ladies persepective of what this girls meanin is.

J-Cee
08-07-2006, 09:51 AM
always givin her compliments n shit,and Kissin her n shit,but she doesnt do the same4 me yknow.

J-Cee
08-07-2006, 10:50 AM
[quote=Legato]she probably just tryna see if she is really attracted to you or if it was just the pills.quote]

yeh thats what i think 2..

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 03:36 PM
yo babes, you said that she came to you and said that she was really fully into u? well then maybe it's that she could be a lil embarrassed, yano, it's hard enough trying to tell someone you like them, let alone actually doin it. Plus did u actually say that you liked her back? Cos if you didn't then maybe she is trying to suss out if u actually do like her.

But, the whole, don't call her and wait for her to call u deal is shit, if you wana call her, then call her, ya know?! Same with her, if she wants to call you she will, damn why can't people be str8?!?! So fuck it, if u wana call her, do it and be str8 wit her. But I've been there before hon. It's hard tellin a guy you like em, its like all unconventional and shit, but, she's done it from the jump, so props to her.

Ah the games are a funny thing tho lol..

The fact she's telling you she wants to take things slow with you, means just that yo, obv, she fully likes u, and doesnt wana rush into stuff and mess it up, nahmean?

well, those are the Angels thorts for now love

peace and good luck to ya sweetie

O:)

TeknicelStylez
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
She wants to take it slow because she met you in a dark club under the influence of drugs, now that she seen you the next day she feels sick to her stomache that she hooked up with you so she's sticking around to try to figure out what the fuck she sees in your cracker ass cracker ass.

tekunique
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
She wants to take it slow because she met you in a dark club under the influence of drugs, now that she seen you the next day she feels sick to her stomache that she hooked up with you so she's sticking around to try to figure out what the fuck she sees in your cracker ass cracker ass.
LOL

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
nice tek...nicee.....

JASPER
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
She wants to take it slow because she met you in a dark club under the influence of drugs, now that she seen you the next day she feels sick to her stomache that she hooked up with you so she's sticking around to try to figure out what the fuck she sees in your cracker ass cracker ass.Truth.

Feed her some pills again cause she seems like a coin operated funride.

Read, fuckride.

Fuck right.

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
*smh*

JASPER
08-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Stop shaking your head and swallow these pills, ho.

Good, now we can run around in a darkened room and move our bodies to repetitive techno music like we're Mr. and Mrs. Pacman.

Glowsticks in wet orifices.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-07-2006, 05:44 PM

Good, now we can run around in a darkened room and move our bodies to repetitive techno music like we're Mr. and Mrs. Pacman.

Bwahahahahahahahahaaha.... Jasper uses the english language better than anyone on here

Prolifical ENG
08-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I dont know whats so hard to understand. So many times when I go clubbing I end up making out with some random girl on the dance floor and theyre all over me then get her digits then bounce. I talk with them a few days later and maybe go out somewhere and then they are either still freaks or sometimes very rational women.

Girls hardly ever call to hook up when you meet them....its up to you until you are in an established relationship.

Just dont beat around the bush and take her out once in a while...thats all.

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Just dont beat around the bush

all it takes is str8 talkin

damn ben, how did u and ur missus huk up? oh btw, whats the word wit the girls?

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 06:11 PM

awww, thats a sweet offer Jasper, but babes, Pacmen just dont do it for me like they used to darlin! Now, glowsticks, I'm down with that :yes:
lmao, awww hows ur lady anyways?

JASPER
08-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Ben is knee-deep in vaginal matter right now. Part-time family man, full-time sex-machine, what a guy.

- - - - - -

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I dont know whats so hard to understand. So many times when I go clubbing I end up making out with some random girl on the dance floor and theyre all over me then get her digits then bounce. I talk with them a few days later and maybe go out somewhere and then they are either still freaks or sometimes very rational women.

Girls hardly ever call to hook up when you meet them....its up to you until you are in an established relationship.

babe you'll know when u meet a girl that u can have a relationship with, cos you'll feel it, despite how that sounds, its truth

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Ben is knee-deep in vaginal matter right now. Part-time family man, full-time sex-machine, what a guy.

- - - - - -

lmao, the man just can't get a day off can he?!
is he takin his cues from u then jasp?

JASPER
08-07-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm the most faithful person ever, bleedat! I never ever cheated nor would I even consider it.

Ben however, is unstopable. He's too much man for one woman. Men like Ben can only function as family-man when they have 6 or 7 maitresses or goomas as they call it on this side of the Mexican border. One day he's having kinky orgies in a cheap motel the next day he's taking his daughter to the zoo.

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 06:49 PM
wow, so have u been following Bens career as a pimp for long then Jasp?! and u never cheat hey? damn, ur lady is a lucky one!!! how long u been together? and what stops u from doin the dirty like ben?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-07-2006, 07:03 PM
all it takes is str8 talkin

damn ben, how did u and ur missus huk up? oh btw, whats the word wit the girls?
We met at a BAR...she actually knew some girls I went to middle school with.

The Word is I shall post the pics of what I did very soon!

Razorsharp
08-07-2006, 07:08 PM
jus stick N muve...:yes:

j/p man... keep it cool and jus keep talkin to her and hangin with her, dont rush things or she may jet like a runaway slave... :yes:

Razorsharp
08-07-2006, 07:09 PM

word is bond... good advice

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Tell her to take ya burrito and place it in her mouth

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/esqueish/war%20poetry/DSC00647.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
08-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Call Dr. Phil.

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 07:29 PM
erm..or not Ben...

Frontal Lobotomy
08-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Haha, thats smooth Ben. Its always been my preference to ask if they've ever smoked a cigar, or fired a ping pong ball, so to speak.
Yeah, I know how to charm the ladies :D

urban_angel
08-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Call Dr. Phil.

who the FUCK is dr phil!? lmao!! llow, u'll do fine in this situatin hon, go with ur instincts.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Haha, thats smooth Ben. Its always been my preference to ask if they've ever smoked a cigar, or fired a ping pong ball, so to speak.
Yeah, I know how to charm the ladies :D:mexico:
To get to a man's heart you must go through the stomach :thumbup:
REAL TALK:list:

JASPER
08-07-2006, 09:23 PM
The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl + flowers = make up sex

Remember that, you too Ben. I'm saving all you suckers.

J-Cee
08-08-2006, 02:33 AM

lol u call in me cracka?muthafucka..u whiter then me!u pasty bitch..u could scare ghosts snowflake.
And nah ur wrong homez,i met her sober 1st....dont be jealous .

urban_angel
08-08-2006, 04:42 AM
then just take it slow hon, don't play games and just be str8 with her, what more can I say....^O^

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 04:45 AM
Ye, best advice there

urban_angel
08-08-2006, 05:04 AM
:yes::yes:

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 05:05 AM
I love you angel!

urban_angel
08-08-2006, 05:09 AM
haha, I gots MAD love for u too honey ;)

:*

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 05:11 AM
yay yay yay !! When you coming down to Seattle? I want to hang out

urban_angel
08-08-2006, 05:15 AM
lol, well I'll try and stop over on my way to cali next summer possibly :D ha, your a crazy nut, love ya ;)

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 05:21 AM
yay! Make sure you do! And when it's around that time I'll give ya my number

Razorsharp
08-08-2006, 05:44 AM
lol, well I'll try and stop over on my way to cali next summer possibly :D ha, your a crazy nut, love ya ;)

yep yep... :yes: she's visiting me akabobbyd... s0o u gotta get to cali next summer... mofo... peace