LHX
08-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Breaking news:

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/business/060806/b080618.html

gas might go up another $10 per barrel

hold on to your ass

Visionz
08-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Better fill up today. Shit is crazy and will continue to be until Bush gets outta office.

To everyone in Europe or anywhere not in North America, have you seen the drastic rise in prices as well or has it been relatively the same for a while?

Robert
08-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Bad news.....this situation will only get worse

LHX
08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
you mean go up by an extra $10 a barrel.

this is correct

Visionz
08-07-2006, 11:21 AM
I drive less because of that shit^, I wish I could get back and forth from work on a bike. I'd pedal my ass to get around.

LHX
08-07-2006, 11:22 AM
your either gonna buy gas or you aint, no need in trippin bout it.

but people like trippin

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
A question for all y'all Americans: How much do u pay for a litre of Super 95 or 98, I dunno how it goes over there, on gas stations?

Here we pay around 1.5$ a litre for 98.

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
You pay $0.78 per litre. In other words, gasoline in US is now half of European gasoline price.

So guess why it's so important for America to keep control over all world's reserves of oil.

Visionz
08-07-2006, 12:34 PM
^Some cities are decent from what I understand. But I've never been to a city myself that had quality public transportation here in America. In Austin, you either get on your bike or you drive. You could always take the bus but its gonna take 2hours to get to a spot that shouldve taken you 20 mins.

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 02:54 PM
oh my....I don't have no liscence, registration, or insurance on my lil hooptie.

If I even tried to get legal I wouldn't have a penny left for gas....

WE all should do that....yo, we should say we ain't paying for shit till the gas prices come down!

Sounds like a good excuse to me....I'll let ya'll know how it works out if I don't get arrested first.

HANZO
08-07-2006, 03:31 PM
in england petrol cost 0.99p ($1.75) a litre, the price has been rising for some time and doesnt seem like stopping. i cant afford with filling up my 1.8 audi all the time.

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:45 PM
^^^ word...it's insane, with the high cost of living and the gas prices....

Do ya'll realize how much a gallon of milk costs? I have a 4 year old and she loves milk....

Are dairy prices connected to the gas prices? I'm asking cause this shit is just crazy...lol

oh, don't even try to buy the good stuff like organic...cause it's practically 5 dollars for a gallon. Gas is the same as milk, for some reason...

JASPER
08-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Netherlands is even worse. $2.50 a liter or something. Luckily I'm on diesel like Vin.

Aqueous Moon
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
^^^hell yeah...I be wishing I could just pump some diesel and save a few dimes sometimes...It's hard out here.

JASPER
08-07-2006, 03:55 PM
I do a lot of driving being co-owner of a bussiness and such. So it's really hitting hard all this oil shit.

Good thing they care about the environment though...

Mumm Ra
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
but people like trippin
I like trippin

Visionz
08-07-2006, 08:00 PM
If anybody reads this and tries to do the conscience shit. Try to buy Citgo gas. It's owned by the Venezuelan goverment, and hence Hugo Chavez. As you might know Bush and this guy don't get along at all. In my mind an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Maybe if we all bought only their gas and then asked them with massive amounts of letter to sell their gas for much less to try and break the madness, maybe he'd do it just to piss Bush off.

V4D3R
08-07-2006, 08:28 PM
^^Start the mouvement

JASPER
08-07-2006, 08:59 PM
If anybody reads this and tries to do the conscience shit. Try to buy Citgo gas. It's owned by the Venezuelan goverment, and hence Hugo Chavez. As you might know Bush and this guy don't get along at all. In my mind an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Maybe if we all bought only their gas and then asked them with massive amounts of letter to sell their gas for much less to try and break the madness, maybe he'd do it just to piss Bush off.Yeah, like next time I run out of gas I'll stop at the Shell and ask for some Venezuelan gas and they'll show me this secret pump and...

That's not going to happen. These assholes know they can ask a lot more for gas and they'll keep stretching the prices and we'll keep whining but still filling up our tanks.

Visionz
08-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Jasper, don't fuckin run out of gas. That's pretty simple. Look for Citgo stations. It's not like buying beer, you don't get a choice of different gases, only grades when you stop at a station. Maybe it's different overseas but in the US that's just how it is. Besides its just information, what you do w/ it is completely up to you. I just seriously doubt that Citgo was giving any campaign contributions to Bush when he was elected to office. Dollars equal votes, and I personally say fuck anybody with ties to the fuckers in office.

Visionz
08-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Here's a link to somebody who hates him

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/050531a.aspx

here's somebody with something nice to say

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/articles.php?artno=1779

here's another one

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=8586

and some more

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5046080.stm

http://www.bastique.com/archives/2005/11/hugo_chavez_vs.html

Frontal Lobotomy
08-08-2006, 07:13 AM
under 50p a litre ain't shit to pay.

JASPER
08-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Jasper, don't fuckin run out of gas. That's pretty simple. Look for Citgo stations. It's not like buying beer, you don't get a choice of different gases, only grades when you stop at a station. Maybe it's different overseas but in the US that's just how it is. Besides its just information, what you do w/ it is completely up to you. I just seriously doubt that Citgo was giving any campaign contributions to Bush when he was elected to office. Dollars equal votes, and I personally say fuck anybody with ties to the fuckers in office.I never heard of Citgo, so I guess it must be an overseas thing.

Oztradamus
08-09-2006, 04:08 PM
$3.39 for unleaded here in Chi-Town

$45.00 to fill up the gas tank

Visionz
08-09-2006, 04:40 PM
It's crazy right! High grade is goin for about $3.19 here, guess Texas gets a little break, paying about the same to fill up. 7-11's sell Citgo gas. I'm startin the personal revolution from my next tank forward.

zeppelin2k
08-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Damn Canada is 1.05 per litre
I remember in 2003 during SARS I got gas for 59.9

100pr00f
08-10-2006, 08:33 AM
we dont have to worry about that .....it was bp's fault they haven't check the lines and giving proper testing for over 16 years lol

pb is will be throwing money in to keep gas were it is..
also Mexico and Saudi Arabia is throwing in barrels of oil to help out
...prices will be lowering
well this week end it went down 5 cents were im at
...2.94$ a gal
and is said to get lower next weekend..cuz all the extra oil we are getting

also was talked about on the news haha
no need to worry

peace