PDA

View Full Version : The Imminent Danger To Americans!

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 05:48 PM
THE IMMINENT DANGER TO AMERICANS!

Every day we are told by members of the Bush administration and the lying criminals in the corporate media, that terror is the greatest threat posed to Americans. Well, that’s a load of bullshit! We don’t need a patriot act, we need to act like patriots and remove from office the criminals who scare us, lie to us, endanger us, ignore all REAL threats to our safety and freedom (like the Patriot Act and the US corporate media) and are destroying our great nation: - this is an article i found on a website that I like to read -

http://tvnewslies.com/html/imminent_threat.html

arto
08-07-2006, 08:14 PM
it's heart's in the right place, but it's overlooking some fundamental rules about politics and governments.

The Wizzard
08-07-2006, 10:15 PM
it's heart's in the right place, but it's overlooking some fundamental rules about politics and governments.

you should expand on that

the silencer
08-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Power of Nightmares is dope documentary about all this shit...

it's somewhere on the internet for free. I recommend everybody check it out.

I think video.google.com has it. That might be where i watched it. It's a 3 part movie.

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 02:09 AM
I saw that, i'ts fuckin fantastic, the whole website of tvnewslies.com is great for interest in that kind of shit. it's to bad that when people read that shit they think of it as just hippie shit cause theres more validity to the issues than people think.

Urban_Journalz
08-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Big up to all who agree to this FOR REAL, for real. The biggest threat to Americans is our own damn collective stupidity. THe Government is supposed to be the servant of the people. If the people don't agree on it, it shouldn't happen. Instead, they treat us like mindless puppets. What's worse 90% of the population is in blissful ignorance (no disrespect to the Wu-Corp member of the same name) about everything going on. One thing is certain, the truth is like Michael Myers or Jason, it will slow-walk your ass down and make the kill. Cuz, eventually, in your running, you'll fall down.

Peace

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 01:20 AM
^^word, to many people do run around wit that "blissful ignorance" and that shit needs to stop man, cause there digging there own graves, for real.

Dirty Knowledge
08-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Conspiracy Theory was a great movie.

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 01:20 PM
^^lol, was it, never saw it

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 01:56 PM
^can you explain that?

Koolish
08-09-2006, 05:06 PM
i heard a statistic that a while back about 36% of the american people believed Iraq had WMDs, and now about 50% believe.

i'm not sure if it's 50% of the people polled since this was passed onto me by word of mouth.

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2006, 03:19 AM
Yes, Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts in Conspiracy Theory were awesome. The ending was great if you can understand where they go with it. Definitly rent.

The Wizzard
08-10-2006, 01:02 PM
^good lookin out