BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Wow...end of days

$inista
08-08-2006, 11:30 AM
seen this B4 what site you got the pic from

Kong
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Somones myspace that reps all that, I've not seen the building before.

crass
08-08-2006, 11:59 AM
that's pretty funny.

Kong
08-08-2006, 12:01 PM
yo people look at the design before doing the building. don't be silly.

crass
08-08-2006, 12:03 PM
maybe they're buddhist (or any ancient civilization), in which case the swastika is the symbol of rebirth and life

pneumatic
08-08-2006, 12:03 PM
I wonder if that is even real.

crass
08-08-2006, 12:08 PM
go here

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/images/nab-coronado.jpg

Kong
08-08-2006, 12:09 PM
http://www.despardes.com/foi/24913304676-sm.jpg

The building lies between Tulagi Rd. and Bougainville Rd.

Using Google Earth you can locate the strange building at:
32 40'34.09" N, 117 09'27.96 W

(Copy and paste coordinates)

(FPI/GOOGLE)

Kong
08-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Info on the building: http://www.nbc.navy.mil/index.asp?fuseaction=NBCInstallations.NABC

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I find it funny only because it just shows how dumb some people are.

Kong
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM
In what way?

CashRules
08-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Thats messed up, the architect would have had views from all angles before it was built & they built it anyway! what business goes down in the building?

Kong
08-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Info on the building: http://www.nbc.navy.mil/index.asp?fuseaction=NBCInstallations.NABC

The Naval Amphibious Base (NAB), Coronado was established in 1943 after the land was literally created from the dredging of San Diego Bay done to allow large ships used in World War II to steam into Naval Station San Diego. It is the only Naval amphibious base on the West Coast. The amphibious base includes 5,500 yards of Pacific Ocean and bayside beachfront that is used for training.

JASPER
08-08-2006, 12:42 PM
The swastika is a holy symbol in Hinduism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism) and Jainism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism). In the West (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world), it is most widely known and used as a symbol of Nazism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism). It is traditionally oriented so that a main line is horizontal, though it is occasionally rotated at forty-five degrees. The Hindu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu) version is often decorated with a dot in each quadrant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrant).

Kong
08-08-2006, 01:00 PM
in the u.s.a and england it means NAZI

JASPER
08-08-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm just saying it isn't nesesarily meant to be a German swastika

CHRONZ
08-08-2006, 01:15 PM
theres 2 different swatika's !
theres the one you mention from religion,
and the one used by the Nazi's..

the difference is how it's placed,,..

Kong
08-08-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm just saying it isn't nesesarily meant to be a German swastika

i seen that wrote a lot though when somone points out look there is a nazi logo, when whoever using it seemingly would have nothing to do with them religions, I think thats just being a bit ignorant to it all. Do the leaders that wanted the building made practice Hinduism or Jainism and wanted there religious logo on a naval base why not there church? They do a building 2 years before the end of world war 2, they look at the design they think nothing of it? or mean it as a religious thing? in world war 2?

JASPER
08-08-2006, 02:07 PM
I don't think they meant anything by it... the architect.

Kong
08-08-2006, 02:09 PM
even if it ment nothing wouldn't the architect look at it after doing the design and say shit i can't do that, we at war with the nazi's??

JASPER
08-08-2006, 02:11 PM
It might be designed after a swatika, but that doesn't mean the architect supported Hitler. It's just a layout and actually there are a lot more buildings shaped like that.

stak84
08-08-2006, 02:11 PM
maybe it's a really efficient building layout

thank you, jesus christ you people are fuckin retarded
bunch of conspiracy theorists talkin out their asses

Kong
08-08-2006, 02:21 PM
It might be designed after a swatika, but that doesn't mean the architect supported Hitler. It's just a layout and actually there are a lot more buildings shaped like that.

I have not said anyone supports hitler, and I did not get a decent answer there.

I was asking if an architect designs that building TWO YEARS BEFORE END OF WORLD WAR TWO, does he just go ahead and do it after looking at the design on his blueprints as a whole? I don't think hr would, i don't think he would make a building like that by coincidence i think you would have to go out to do it like that and you would not do that IN WORLD WAR 2.

Kong
08-08-2006, 02:24 PM
thank you, jesus christ you people are fuckin retarded
bunch of conspiracy theorists talkin out their asses

ignorance is bliss aye?

you talk out your arse and thats all i see you do on here.

alex i know u noticed that there is alot of symbolc architecture like this what purpose do u think it serves?

i don't think it matters right now, maybe another thread.

JASPER
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
I have not said anyone supports hitler, and I did not get a decent answer there.

I was asking if an architect designs that building TWO YEARS BEFORE END OF WORLD WAR TWO, does he just go ahead and do it after looking at the design on his blueprints as a whole? I don't think hr would, i don't think he would make a building like that by coincidence i think you would have to go out to do it like that and you would not do that IN WORLD WAR 2.I did not say you did, but some people seemed to infer the people who built it did.

Here, I found some interesting answers...

2005-11-17 13:59:21
I have heard of two reasons for this. The first one is that German prisoners of war were housed on the base and used as laborers. Since the buildings were not all built at the same time the overall layout got past the navy.

The second reason is the buildings were built in this layout because of the bombing formations used by Japanese pilots. If the base was bombed using what the U.S. believed the normal flying formation would have been, only some of the complex would be hit.

I have no idea if either of these are fact, but they are the only reasons I have been able to find. If you hear anything different please let me know.

--------

2006-05-16 10:59:51
if you go to the google map and you look at it from true north it is turned 180 degrees. if you research history you find the sun symbol is thousands of years old found on ancient secret society tablets a couple thousand years old. but the ancient symbol was not origanly turned 180 degrees hitler did this to indicate the negative. the pentagon is acually a satanic symbol it really forms a pentagram and the top point is facing north because according to the ancients or there occult astrology system you gather power from the gods of war from the north star or sumthing like that. in ancient babylon they sacrificed there children to moloch(its in the bible) and moloch was worshiped as an owl, a goat headed beast, or any diety. if you go to google earth or just the search engine around the congress building is an owl and the building sits in its belly. these im sure these are all coincidences and its crazy to think our so called leaders are involved in satanism? well in the bible it says satan is the ruler of all the kingdoms of earth jesus admits it in the bible. these people worship sun symbols. in the bible it says satan will desguise himself as an angel of light( the sun) the god that masons worship horus the sun god. and the bible also says at the end of the world the comming of lucifer will show himself hidden in plain view if great signs and symbols. it is also important to note that george bushs grandfather acually got fined for trading with hitler before and after the war. the bush family fortune origannly came from him owning shares in aushawits death camp. hitler was in the order of death secret society and bush and his father are part of skull and bones secret society at yale where inside is allegly a headed statue of hitler. these are death cults from the german bavarian illuminati. founded may 1st 1776. if you still have doubts look at alex jones' work Dark secrets inside bohemian grove documentry can be viewed for free at google video beta. there about 2000 members a year go to a secluded redwood grove in northern california where for about 2 weeks of the summer political leaders,masters of industry, media figure heads ( cough walter cronkite) go there and infront of a 45 foot stone owl they sacrifice 4 moch bodies in effigy where they have a little play and mention babylon, moloch, as an owl and do moch human sacrifes there own annals put out by them have pictures of bush,nixon,regean walter does the narration of the play and in my own opinnion its occultism. the definition of occult is secret thats there religion is secrecy. but alex jones snuck in and got it all on tape and you can be the judge for yourself. so if you wanna believe crap like it was before the war then the building cant be related. or its where nazis were held, or the japs are comming thats all lies to avoid the too unreal thing to believe and thats that these people worship lucifer. a warning to people june 6th is the year of there lord 06/06/06 so be watchful for a terrorist attack or a biological outbreak or sumthing eveil is bound to happen. and i leav you with 1 last piece of info september 11th 1991 , george busg sr. speech to the U.N said that what is at stake here is a big idea that a New Worrld Order can emerge from these troubled times. 10 years to the date look what happened. bush jr has said that when our ancestors prophecised a new order of the ages it was an ancient dream meant to be fullfilled. the bible says at the end of time the world will create a 1 world government controlled by 10 kings and they will be of 1 mind and all there power will be unto lucifer. dont believe me do the research for yourselves. good luck

2006-05-16 11:06:57
sorry my mistake it was rotated 45 degrees not 180 . 180 degrees would be the same picture sorry.( note to self, do your research)

You are all wrong! It is an ancient image of the now ubiquitous recycling sign we see everywhere. It was most likely left behind after the large interplanetary exploration ship that landed across the bay from it, left to return to space. See the area with the concentric circles? Just like the crop circles we still see today. It has to be that.
Interesting the theory that some of you have about the SEALS. It seems that we are still using the site to recycle. We are recycling people and turning them into SEALS.

Best regards to all.
I love WW and sincerly thank all who make it so great.

Paul (Australia)

ok guys.

this buildings have (or had) a relation to nazi for SURE LIKE HELL!

Because:
consider the other two big buildings right beside (south-west) of the discussed Hakenkreuz- (sorry i prever the german word for 'swastika', that's what it is and what it obviously means) shaped one:
they look very much like the "Reichsadler" which was the German national symbol, just like e.g. the us white-tailed eagle.

You could say the Hakenkreuz-building is some strange coincidence or even meant in another way like mentioned in a posting above.
But in combination with the Reichsadler-buildings there is no doubt, that this has something to do with the german nazis!

You cannot really believe that the two most important and popular symbols of the german nazis spotted together at one place does not mean anything but coincidence or fancy or something you can discuss and talk you out of this fact.

I am from Germany, and we are very vigilant and sensitive about stuff like that.
I was shocked seeing that image.

Things like that are very serious and not funny in any way.
We have learned the lession what happens when you just let it go, ignoring nazis, making jokes of it (or them) and beeing tolerant against the intolerant. And so should the world!
These guys are vicious and dangerous.
Ignoring them or not taking 'em serious is a grave failure!

It would be very interesting indeed, when, why (ha!) and by whom these buildings were built.
I really wonder...

We all - every freedom-lovin human - must be watchfull. Still today. This buildings proves it again.
Really frightening, shit!

Fascism sucks, keep fightin...

greets.

ps: ok, maybe the architect just had some strange humor?
But even then, I would strongly recommend a long-time visit in the psychiatry.

Kong
08-08-2006, 02:51 PM
thanks i read them, i don't make much of them though in this thread, people just need to see shit ain't right before worrying about the rest of it.

stak84
08-08-2006, 05:08 PM
ignorance is bliss aye?

you talk out your arse and thats all i see you do on here.

i don't think it matters right now, maybe another thread.

ignorance goes both ways, reading into something taht is not there
is also ignorance, you listen to too much rap, some hsit is what it is
and has no "secret meaning"

Kong
08-08-2006, 05:17 PM
where have i talked about secret meaning, fool.