PDA

View Full Version : yo wtf is up with these crab bitch chicken head hoes

Its Big Lu baby
08-08-2006, 04:25 PM
like on the real don don yo i was talkin to this bird fly bitch looking good like a mofucka. shes talkin dirty to me n shit like yo yo pull my hair when u fuck me all that etc etc... so i thought damn this is a kinky chick so so so i was like yoooo let me just ask since u sound kinky... how many doods youve slept with ... bitch is like 5 im like damn that aint much. ima cherryheaded nigga for believin the bitch. so BOOM i was like word up boom and we chilled boom bitch was all over me and shit boom im thinkin ima fuck this bitch tonight so we start drinking and boom she goes to pick up beer n shit and i start talking to her drunk friend BOOM and i start askin her friend questions and im like yo how much sexual experience yo homegirl have. and shes like.. shes been with AT LEAST 20 dudes. like serious straight up and im like whatttttt and shes like im just looking out. yo wtf is up wit you crab bitches. anyways i aint had a ruber and i was gonna fuck her good thing i didnt. i want to tho. and i want to go with her to get each other tested and shit. and i want her to know that i know that she was lying to me. so im saying how do i bring that up without fucking shit up.
cuz u knowwwww i cant fuck her friend over and be like so n so told me this shit.
andddd i really cant be like yo bitch you lied why hoe. lets go get tested cuz i think u might be dirty.
how do i bring that shit on?

The Wizzard
08-08-2006, 04:28 PM
shoulda done it, alcohol cures disease, thats what i heard, but i gotta go get this rash checked out

Prolifical ENG
08-08-2006, 04:30 PM
thats an odd question to ask right away....and you expected a girl to tell the truth to that?

Its Big Lu baby
08-08-2006, 04:36 PM
hahaha nah bitch just seemed honest
but ima dumb ass nigga
cuz i havent met a single woman thats honest
except for my moms
and yet i still fall for these bitches

Prolifical ENG
08-08-2006, 04:37 PM
^^^yeah hahahaha

*bumps BBD - poison*

Its Big Lu baby
08-08-2006, 04:37 PM
shoulda done it, alcohol cures disease, thats what i heard, but i gotta go get this rash checked out

haha i wish
if that were true id be immune to anything
i had an old bulletin of my piss burning check it out they have some rash/std related advice hhaaha

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Yo! if u really wanna fuck her dog watcha do is say I gotta get checked out real quick because I fucked a girl and she might have been dirty then when you go tell them you want her to get checked up so you don't feel so scared and then you both get results and shit fuck yeh! but she thinks that you are just doing it for yaself!!!

Its Big Lu baby
08-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Yo! if u really wanna fuck her dog watcha do is say I gotta get checked out real quick because I fucked a girl and she might have been dirty then when you go tell them you want her to get checked up so you don't feel so scared and then you both get results and shit fuck yeh! but she thinks that you are just doing it for yaself!!!

if i tell her im scared and that i wanted to get tested shell think im dirty
and say PEACE
ive thought about that one already

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 04:53 PM
fuck her with a condom made of goretex

it is your last option

Its Big Lu baby
08-08-2006, 04:54 PM
i wanna fuck her raw tho
shes too fine to fuck with a condom

mashqauck
08-08-2006, 04:58 PM
bong bong! yo maybe since she done fucked about 20 dudes she probably clean. since ya know 20 dudes fucked her. just finger her pussy or something and look at the shit because what you can't see can't hurt ya! fuck genital warts though, leave that shit alone

ERN-DAWGY
08-08-2006, 05:34 PM
fuck it god, stick the bitch straight up...
if u dont wanna use a condom then just grab a sandwich bag n stick her..
plus motha fucken bitches probably fucked more then 20 dudes, but they just lie n says there only had like 5 dudes, whateva man fuck the hoe, hoe many bitch u fucked without any rubbas, hit it homie, hit it

Unforgiven
08-08-2006, 05:40 PM
On the real Lu, put it in her ass...

Its Big Lu baby
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
fuck it god, stick the bitch straight up...
if u dont wanna use a condom then just grab a sandwich bag n stick her..
plus motha fucken bitches probably fucked more then 20 dudes, but they just lie n says there only had like 5 dudes, whateva man fuck the hoe, hoe many bitch u fucked without any rubbas, hit it homie, hit it

YO WORD UP SON!!! thats the advice i was looking for so i wouldnt feel bad after i hit it
props

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 01:56 AM
if you don't remember it, it never happend

supremecharma
08-09-2006, 02:02 AM
On the real Lu, put it in her ass...

thats my dawg.....

Bone Collecta
08-09-2006, 02:09 AM
big lu sounds like hes not very smart at all

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
^^you kinda sound like a know it all bitch

LORD ZERO
08-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Let A Ho Be A Ho And Move On To Her Friend, Nuff Said Lol

CHRONZ
08-09-2006, 02:18 AM
just fuck em both,
if yo dick catches a disease,
Then you know what to do !

Bone Collecta
08-09-2006, 02:18 AM
^^you kinda sound like a know it all bitch

lol well i do when surrounded by a bunch of ppl with no common sense. the fact that this idiot believed her in the first place was stupid. then he still fucked her with no condom.

smh now that = no common sense

its not my fault ya boy is stupid

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 02:20 AM
just call it a learning expierence, like this one time my buddy fucked this ho without a condom on, the next day he woke up and told him that her last boyfriend had AIDS, lol, he's fine he got himself checked but damn thats a funny story lol

CHRONZ
08-09-2006, 02:22 AM
Lmao !
"mornin' hon', great sex last night, by the way, my last boyfriend had AIDS"

Bone Collecta
08-09-2006, 02:25 AM
u shouldnt be goin in any girl wit no rubber unless u married and even thats not guaranteed.

stop doin stupid shit ppl

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 04:34 AM
Lmao !
"mornin' hon', great sex last night, by the way, my last boyfriend had AIDS"
basically how it was

J-Cee
08-09-2006, 04:48 AM
bro..if her friend said shes fucked 20 guys that means like 80-100 lol..so id put 3 rubbers on if i were to fuck her..lol

Rebel_INS
08-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Haha thats crazy shit man

SHRAP
08-09-2006, 11:27 AM
mayne whats the problem, bitches lie, its a fact of life, why even ask her that fuckin question, just shut the fuck up and fuck the ho, dont fall for a bitch let the bitches fall for you

CHRONZ
08-09-2006, 12:37 PM
basically how it was

LMAO !!!
That would most certain be the one thing, i dont wanna hear when i wake up !
did he take it well ? haha

peace

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 12:59 PM
^^haha, he got drunk and smoked a bunch of shit just to keep calm till the clinic opened on monday.

CHRONZ
08-09-2006, 01:01 PM
^^haha, he got drunk and smoked a bunch of shit just to keep calm till the clinic opened on monday.

Hahahaha !
Shit, i would have done the same thing if i were in his place ! no doubt man !

Its Big Lu baby
08-09-2006, 02:32 PM
lol well i do when surrounded by a bunch of ppl with no common sense. the fact that this idiot believed her in the first place was stupid. then he still fucked her with no condom.

smh now that = no common sense

its not my fault ya boy is stupid

yo son yea ok u righ im dumb for believin the beach i said it my self
u dont gota repeat shit mofucka
and i didnt fuck her without a condom...
yet

Its Big Lu baby
08-09-2006, 02:35 PM

hahaha
thats the most fucked up shit ever
if u told me that and then told me i was joking "id put treadmarks around yo fuckin eye" hah for real thats some fuck shit lol

Unforgiven
08-09-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm tellin' you Lu and even Supreme agrees with me, straight ass-to-mouth steez, if she don't say nothing then you know shes a freak and she been with the entire block! and fuck what that bone collecta dude gotta say, his opinion is equal to a fat bitches twat!

EAGLE EYE
12-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Boom!

SKAMPOE
12-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I Member This Dude Lol