PDA

View Full Version : So who won? Hezbollah or Israel or Other?

GENERAL WISE
08-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Well who won? Hezbollah or Israel or Other? I mean its still going on but what do you think about who won? If neither won (a given) who lost less?

the silencer
08-08-2006, 09:07 PM
this is a stupid thread....u make way to many voting threads dude..

nobody won..i seen pics of dead children from both sides so nobody fuckin wins. This shit will be goin on until everybodys wiped out now..

Gawd
08-08-2006, 09:13 PM
The battle between Militant Islam and Zionism (Judeo Christianity) is hardly over.

WU-KILLAH
08-09-2006, 01:14 AM
The battle between Militant Islam and Zionism (Judeo Christianity) is hardly over.

there isn't such a battle

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 02:05 AM
man, everybody lost, and nobody can win. but I clicked hezbollah cause I'm bored

HANZO
08-09-2006, 09:10 AM
its not even finished yet.

Gawd
08-09-2006, 09:10 PM
there isn't such a battle

Explain that.......

What is the fighting for? Oil is not an exceptable answer.

GENERAL WISE
08-09-2006, 10:13 PM
The battle is between free markets and some arabs

Os3y3ris
08-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Who won? You can only answer that when there's a winner.

WU-KILLAH
08-10-2006, 04:01 AM
Explain that.......

What is the fighting for? Oil is not an exceptable answer.

well, you link christianity with Zionnism... I don't think you'll find anywhere in the world a christian who support Zionnism, maybe except in the US (but are they really christians ?). Israel attacking Lebanon is an agression against christians and muslims (like in Palestine by the way). A majority of christians (and a lot of muslims in the north too actually) in lebanon used to hate the Hezbollah, but Israel succeeded in making them popular even among christians, since Hezbollah are the one defending the country from destruction.

Gawd
08-10-2006, 12:03 PM
well, you link christianity with Zionnism... I don't think you'll find anywhere in the world a christian who support Zionnism, maybe except in the US (but are they really christians ?). Do you have any idea what Zionism is? Israel attacking Lebanon is an agression against christians and muslims Its aggresion is toward the ppl who have launched thousands of non guided rocketts into Israel. It really is too bad that the ppl of Lebanon support Hezbollah. A majority of christians (and a lot of muslims in the north too actually) in lebanon used to hate the Hezbollah, but Israel succeeded in making them popular even among christians, since Hezbollah are the one defending the country from destruction. How are they defending their Nation from destruction? Do you even read? This new wave in Lebanon started after Hezbollah fighters crossed INTO Israel and killed 8 IDF soldiers and kidnapped 2 IDF soldiers. Hezbollah crossed into Israel. And now you are witnessing the response to Hezbollahs actions. If Hezbollah wished to bring peace and security to Lebanon then they should never of crossed into Northern Israel to attack, kill and kidnap Israeli soldiers.

Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel. = Zionism.

WU-KILLAH
08-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Did I said I agreed with the Hezbollah ? read better what I wrote. I just recalled you that lebanon and palestine are christians/muslims countries. And that it's a fact that christians in these countries support Hezbollah even if they really hated them, because Hezbollah are the one fighting against those who destroy their homes and families.

This new wave in Lebanon started after Hezbollah fighters crossed INTO Israel and killed 8 IDF soldiers and kidnapped 2 IDF soldiers

how many prisonners from the Hezbollah are held in Israel ??? and anyway, you think that's a good reason to destroy a whole country, kill hundreds of civilians who have nothing to do with that shit ? don't you think there could have been other way to solve that ? wouldn't you become a fuckin terrorist if someone killed all your brother/sisters and parents ?
They even targeted UN trucks and humanitarians convoys on purpose. But by doing that israelians and americans are just killing themselves, they're just building "terrosrist factories" and one day they'll pay. You can't destroy the life of thousands of people without expecting one day a revenge. Those who survive to that shit, don't expect them to be peaceful.
If the Hezbollah had killed as much inocent Israelies as Israel has done in Lebanon, they would have received a big nuclear bomb on their faces and the US would have applauded and give their blessing.

Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel. = Zionism.

the problem isn't what it is in theory, it's how it's done in reality. And you won't find a lot of people agreeing with that idea wich consist of destroying the others for your own development.

dimi
08-10-2006, 12:49 PM
lok at lebanon who da fuck do u think won

J-Cee
08-11-2006, 03:09 AM
no winners in war regardless.

aismani
08-27-2006, 09:04 PM
iŽd like to see all people including israelis livin in peace but it has to be said that israel is terrorizing the region for decades and ignores all U.N. resolutions callin for the withdrawl from all occcupied lebanese,syrian and palestinian territories.Hezbollah defended all nations right to execute self defense even when facing an oppresssor backed by the wall street.The usa and britain had to learn that Iran and syria are ready to rumble...anyone realizin that israel has thousands of lebanese prisoners?I dont give a fuck about these two israeli soldiers-werent they patrolling the shebaa farms which are israeli-occupied lebanese territories when they were "taken hostage"?And if u look at even the statistics CNN provides u learn that Israelis killed by hezbollah were 2/3 military personel while israel kills 10 lebanese civilians before hitting one hezbollah mujahed.Iran-syria-hezbollah definitely won-fuck IDF!!!!
9:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69: |6

Gawd
08-29-2006, 12:54 PM
^ Two days ago the leader of hezbollah stated that if he could of forseen the Israeli response he WOULD OF NEVER ORDERED the abduction of the two IDF soldiers....Hezbollah + Lebanon got butt fucked real nice.....Muslims lost.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14543465/
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2331980,00.html

Some of you need to look up the word Zionist before you act like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

WU-KILLAH
08-29-2006, 01:38 PM
^ Two days ago the leader of hezbollah stated that is he could of forseen the Israeli response he WOULD OF NEVER ORDERED the abduction of the two IDF soldiers....Hezbollah + Lebanon got butt fucked real nice.....Muslims lost.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14543465/
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2331980,00.html

Some of you need to look up the word Zionist before you act like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

What the fuck does that mean muslims lost ? that's stupid. Actually Israel is now gonna negociate the releasing of the two prisoneers which they could have done since the beginning instead of destroying families, children and houses and make the Hezbollah popular. So inocents have been killed for nothing and you call that a victory ... pathetic.

HANZO
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
going to war over 2 soldiers is questionable no other country would do it. isreal had other motives it gave them a reason to attack hezbollah thinking that they will completely remove them from the area. the isreali military didnt succeed because military tactics were all over the place. hezbollah gaines nothing apart from growing political support. they will still be there weaker ofcourse but they will re-arm quickly. i dont think the UN peacekeeping force will do anything apart from clearing out mines and aiding with the rebuilding, definetly they will not go to disarm hezbollah.

Gawd
08-29-2006, 03:30 PM
What the fuck does that mean muslims lost ? that's stupid. Actually Israel is now gonna negociate the releasing of the two prisoneers which they could have done since the beginning instead of destroying families, children and houses and make the Hezbollah popular. So inocents have been killed for nothing and you call that a victory ... pathetic.
Imagine you (israel) are fighting an enemy (hamas in gaza) after your homeboy is captured in gaza...so your fighting hamas....then all of the sudden Hamas' homies hezbollah jumps in by killing 8 of your homies and capturing 2 in a cross border raid.....yeah you would negotiate right? No...no you wouldnt. You would destroy your enemies where they hide and operate from, which happened to be Lebanon.....

Make sense to you now?

Gawd
08-29-2006, 03:33 PM
going to war over 2 soldiers is questionable no other country would do it. isreal had other motives it gave them a reason to attack hezbollah thinking that they will completely remove them from the area.and what was hezbollahs motives? How is it that they always demand some huge number of prisoners detained by the israelis as a trade off? 1000 palestinian prisoners for 2 idf prisoners....seems excesive to me. the isreali military didnt succeed because military tactics were all over the place. hezbollah gaines nothing apart from growing political support. they will still be there weaker ofcourse but they will re-arm quickly. i dont think the UN peacekeeping force will do anything apart from clearing out mines and aiding with the rebuilding, definetly they will not go to disarm hezbollah.

Anytime UN peace keepers are sent in there is no substantial peace.....The UN will watch Israel attack Hezbollah and Hezbollah attack Israel. And never once do anything to stop it.

WU-KILLAH
08-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Imagine you (israel) are fighting an enemy (hamas in gaza) after your homeboy is captured in gaza...so your fighting hamas....then all of the sudden Hamas' homies hezbollah jumps in by killing 8 of your homies and capturing 2 in a cross border raid.....yeah you would negotiate right? No...no you wouldnt. You would destroy your enemies where they hide and operate from, which happened to be Lebanon.....

Make sense to you now?

That's why actually I can understand that kind of bullshit from the mouth of an israeli who lives this shit, even if he's wrong ... but you ain't living in Israel right.

then all of the sudden Hamas' homies hezbollah jumps in by killing 8 of your homies

that's the average number of civilian killed every weeks by Israel...

Gawd
08-29-2006, 04:34 PM
That's why actually I can understand that kind of bullshit from the mouth of an israeli who lives this shit, even if he's wrong ... but you ain't living in Israel right. I am a zionist...That is all.

that's the average number of civilian killed every weeks by Israel... No not really.....And do we recall the infitada when busses and cafes were bombed on almost a daily basis....

Look d00d we can go round and round all day long. Both sides kill civilians...in every war and battle ever fought between the two sides civilians have been killed.....there now you have no come back.

CherChezLaMarauder
08-29-2006, 06:57 PM
you nimrod. you say the war is still going on but asking who won. wtf kind of ish is that?

Os3y3ris
08-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Its over now. All three of these clowns look like losers to me.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:02 PM
jews will continue to slaughter, especially with american backing its a wrap ...terrorist actions are the only chance they have at all

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:04 PM
ebighead you sound like a government dog trying to create scenarious to proove a point like him and all of his boys are gonna be drafted or someshit yall need to see through his biased statements and come to your own conclusions, if you wanna be like ebighead and try to create ways to justify killing civilians be my guest i just wont be down with you.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:18 PM
jews will continue to slaughter, especially with american backing its a wrap ...terrorist actions are the only chance they have at all

Again, both sides kill civilians. Again...in every war ever fought, Every war, civilians have been killed.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:21 PM
ebighead you sound like a government dog trying to create scenarious to proove a point like him and all of his boys are gonna be drafted or someshit yall need to see through his biased statements and come to your own conclusions, if you wanna be like ebighead and try to create ways to justify killing civilians be my guest i just wont be down with you. No one asked you to be down with me. Because I do not agree with all the vaginas in here about these issues that you all constantly make threads about does not make me wrong. It makes me a person, just like you, with an opinion. I do not like your opinions and you do not like mine. Its the fuxing internet d00d. You guys seem to think you have all the answers to all the worlds problems. Well git the fux offline and impliment them.

You yourself have just created a way to justify killing civilians by stating that terrorist actions is the only choice the Israeli opposition has.....

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Again, both sides kill civilians. Again...in every war ever fought, Every war, civilians have been killed.

youre trying to make the jews look like theyre not being badguys. stop living a lie. "every war civilians are killed" yea and it's disgusting what are you trying to say....a lot more are getting killed on the other side youre delusional mang just look at what the jews have....it was never a fair fight to begin with....war is never fair and thats why civilian get killed. that by no means makes it RIGHT in my eyes.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:29 PM
No one asked you to be down with me. Because I do not agree with all the vaginas in here about these issues that you all contantly make threads about does not make me wrong. It makes me a person, just like you, with an opinion. I do not like your opinions and you do not like mine. Its the fuxing internet d00d. You guys seem to think you have all the answers to all the worlds problems. Well git the fux offline and impliment them.

You yourself have just created a way to justify killing civilians by sating that teerorist actions is the only choice the Israeli opposition has.....

im online all day because im living in my mothers house currently taking care of her, belive me man i do shit ive organized events and donated and have spread my word i know my role and i play it hard. and you're a person, and i don't think youre mentally retarded so through the intrernet i can impact your way of thinking and make you open your eyes, so i feel like i AM doing my role and like coming on here because its lonley and boring and depressing down here.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:33 PM
youre trying to make the jews look like theyre not being badguys.BOTH SIDES ARE FUXING WRONG D00D....can you admit that? stop living a lie. "every war civilians are killed" yea and it's disgusting what are you trying to say....a lot more are getting killed on the other side So more on the other side are killed and that makes everything the other side is fighting for right? So becasue more on the other side are killed we should never mention the ones killed on the Israeli side? They do not matter? youre delusional mang just look at what the jews have....it was never a fair fight to begin with So when Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq all attacked Israel that was a fair one....war is never fair and thats why civilian get killed. that by no means makes it RIGHT in my eyes. So lets talk about Israeli civilian deaths once in a while then huh? Its always about the other side of the fight. No one gives a shit about the Israeli civilian deaths but lets cry and wail when Israel kills some civilians.....

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:35 PM
im online all day because im living in my mothers house currently taking care of her, belive me man i do shit ive organized events and donated and have spread my word i know my role and i play it hard. and you're a person, and i don't think youre mentally retarded so through the intrernet i can impact your way of thinking and make you open your eyes, so i feel like i AM doing my role and like coming on here because its lonley and boring and depressing down here.

You cannot impact my way of thought....Thanks for trying though. Your hardly THAT special. Words do not change Nations. Words do not change worlds. Revolution is easier than reform.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:39 PM
So lets talk about Israeli civilian deaths once in a while then huh? Its always about the other side of the fight. No one gives a shit about the Israeli civilian deaths but lets cry and wail when Israel kills some civilians.....

damn i hit a soft spot. the #s speak for themselves....it is about the other side because people feel bad for the other side....the jews have had the upperhand for a long time and their weaponry/soldiers are waaay more advanced and have american backing so of course people are gonna have more sympothy for the other side....everyone knows both sides are suffering from losses...but one side is suffering a lot more then the other.

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:39 PM
You cannot impact my way of thought....Thanks for trying though. Your hardly THAT special. Words do not change Nations. Words do not change worlds. Revolution is easier than reform.

so what the fuck do you come to this section of the fourms too if you wanna shoot the shit and be an ignorant desert retard why dont u stay in GD a lot of people are looking to actually build here.

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:41 PM
damn i hit a soft spot. the #s speak for themselves....it is about the other side because people feel bad for the other side....the jews have had the upperhand for a long time and their weaponry/soldiers are waaay more advanced and have american backing so of course people are gonna have more sympothy for the other side....everyone knows both sides are suffering from losses...but one side is suffering a lot more then the other.
So becasue one side suffers more that makes them right and that gives the ok for their tactics?

Gawd
08-30-2006, 02:42 PM
so what the fuck do you come to this section of the fourms too if you wanna shoot the shit and be an ignorant desert retard why dont u stay in GD a lot of people are looking to actually build here.

you must want to move to the deserts d00d...you cant keep them out of your posts....book it on expedia. Lawls @ you getting mad...you have been b10

snapple
08-30-2006, 02:52 PM
So becasue one side suffers more that makes them right and that gives the ok for their tactics?

terroist actions are not acceptable, would i not be a fucking hypacrit was i not just saying that killing civilians is not ok? youre probably getting my words twisted because i made a comment that was sarcastic along the lines of "the only fighting chance they have is with terrorist actions" i better send your ass some lotion cause youre gettin BURNED. zing

Ultimate O. warrior
08-30-2006, 03:11 PM
I didn't think snapple can actually talk....

snapple
08-30-2006, 07:39 PM
^^i useually dont share my knowledge, but ebgiheads ignorance it turns out is too real, and i really really want to help him. don't ever underestimate anyone who grew up in new york.

yukka
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
almost agreed
this i fukked up
it was to quote
"the fighting is between free markets and some arabs"

oLd_KaiNry
09-08-2006, 03:38 PM
lmao stupid lebanese

they're country was depending on terrorist and they are suprised that this kind of attack happened...

yukka
09-08-2006, 03:55 PM

I wonder where u get your stats from, and why you are such a victim of demagouge bullshit
and anyway believe me it's better that a non official guerrilla army has less powa than an official one
The Hizbollah has two seats in the Beirut parliament (Lebanese democracy...) imagine the us with a democratic and a seperate republican army...weird, init....Why didn't the official lebanese forces rob two israeli soldiers, and why did they not fire off fukkin katushas?...NO FUKKIN IDEA, but it makes them more sympathic to me...

P:S: I took care of my mum tooo, feel ya

yukka
09-08-2006, 04:01 PM
actually this wasn't even a real war, and while hizbollah won gain politically, israel suffered a hard and unoverthought win militarrry, the real looser is Lebanon, and that's the sadest about this mutherfukkkin bullllshit

yukka
09-08-2006, 04:02 PM
To all lebanese: never vote again for Hizbollah!!!!

HANZO
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
i find it disgraceful that the lebanese army didnt even respond to isreali attacks, it doesnt matter if you didnt start the war if someone is bombing the shit out of your country you fight them to get them out. this shows how much honour the lebanese have, hezbollah is their army the reason why hezbollah will have more support from the lebanese people now, as they have seen that when the country comes under attack it is hezbollah not the government who protect them, even if hezbollah started this small conflict.