PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE u ALL *BIG KISSES*

akira kurosawa
07-08-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm sure most people here won't really be all that botherd nor concerned that I'm leaving, but I do feel that it's important to explain my reasons as this can affect each and everyone's experience and enjoyment of the board.

If you read what it says in my sig you'll understand the issue here that I'm referring to. This isn't about pictures - This is about the lack of respect one can have when wanting to make an unnecessary change to someone's settings without the decency of contacting them through pm first. It's a mockery. Making this unnecessary change public by writing "Your banner was way too big" for everyone to see is an embarrassment. It's about using basic communication skills that I'm failing to see. Are all mods 13?

Do I really wanna be a member of a board with such controlling, power-happy, sytematic fools that can't even maintain an element of democratic respect? NO!

Iv'e been on a lot of boards but this by far the most poorly run. Who chooses these mods? Are they semi-nazi?

The thing that annoys me the most is that my sig was fine. And that I've seen far bigger sigs that are still present. I also find it coincidently odd that this happens not long after I make a negative comment about the mods here in another thread.

Anyway, das my thoughts. Didn't wanna whine and shit. Just feel mistreated and see a lot of stupid mod shit going on.

Peace to those who care, try and get this shit sorted. I think it's important for the freedom and enjoyment of posting here.

Oh, and just in case a mod removes what it says in my sig - "Your banna was way too big - Wu-Tang Corp.

Anyways, this shit to me needs revaluating; I got bombs going off around me and shit.

Peace n' Godbless.

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Goodbye.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 08:47 AM
I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as all that bitching about signatures, moderators and the rest of this forum. Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everythingj every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions! Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

:p

THE W
07-08-2005, 08:53 AM
a fair point man, sorry to see you leave...

peace out

JASPER
07-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Who put that wack shit in my sig?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-08-2005, 08:59 AM
actually you're 100% correct, these mods are insane, (watch me get banned for this), I don't think it was 36 tho, he's actually cool.......i think it was mark ................(watch me get banned or my sig changed or my title changed.......)

Inspectah_Dirk
07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Lol, seems like alot of you here don't really like Mark that much! :p

Too bad tho.

100pr00f
07-08-2005, 09:01 AM
yea 36 is cool..................but damn thats sucks.........how big was it...post the pic

JASPER
07-08-2005, 09:24 AM
All mods and admins and stuff have gay and need to die because they often suckle on pemises. Also, I'm the reason Marks sister started wearing make up. You seen that smudge proof lipstick she carries with her? Huh, do you?

It's because of this guy...

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1487-1118789356.jpg

I love how I can get away with this.... if I can...

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1-1109038188.jpg

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 09:55 AM
http://upload.bbarak.cz/Os10/Busta%20Rhymes%20-%20Gimme%20Some%20More.mpg

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Hahahaha
I can't do nothing about it.

6thPlanet
07-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Sorry man

TUCO
07-08-2005, 10:31 AM
..............ok

peace

MefMan36
07-08-2005, 10:38 AM
^Tuco runs Miami, did u guys know that?

TUCO
07-08-2005, 10:42 AM
ehhhh.......im close fam
lol

peace

Ink Is My Drink
07-08-2005, 11:10 AM
hahaha who cares if they remove ur sig wit out pming u. wat a dick no need to cry about it

an yeh we needing more mods god dammit

deadlymelody
07-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Oh no my sig was taken out im gonna cry and leave the board.

Bye we wont miss you.

JASPER
07-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Hahahaha
I can't do nothing about it.What?

Definitive X
07-08-2005, 04:20 PM
To be honest, Akira, you got upset over something as small as that? There is no double standard, they can't tell your race or your religion (unless you divulge that information). There's nothing humiliating about (your banner was too big-Wu Tang Corp.) in the sig! Come on, now, there's a lot of other reasons you could leave this site (no media updates, long waiting for Clan news, Dupreez), but you picked quite possibly the most fucked-up one that I've ever seen. Nice knowing you, have a good life, but if you wanna leave, come up with a better reason than THIS.

36chambers
07-08-2005, 04:22 PM
bye bye

36chambers
07-08-2005, 04:42 PM
First off, sorry that you are leaving. Dont use the revolving door....you may end up back in here.

Second, there are some user CP settings that a mod or admin can get into a lot of trouble for changing. The signature isnt one of them. For details what they can do, refer to the agreement when you registered here. There are a lot of message boards that will erase someone's sig if it is offensive, to big, too many pics, etc. Sometimes a mod will ask the person to remove those things from their sigs, I have seen that happed many times. Sadly, most of the time people try to be rebelious against changing their signature. That means it is sometimes more efficient for the mods to do it themselves.

You think they are being immature, but remember this place has a shorage of mods right now and efficiency is important. There are only 2 mods that do this whole site, in the past there was more than 10 with 3 super mods. Right now, I am sure even the wutang corp staff will agree it is poorly run right now simply because it has no webmaster. Cilvaringz chose those mods and decided that is all for now. Most of the regular posters will also agree this site is in a poor state, but still many are patient.

:D

Mark
07-08-2005, 04:42 PM
lmao @ jasper (lmao@jasper) you are so damn idiot lol

If I would PM everybody with huge ass signatures I would be busy all fucking day. And I don't care about banners that are kinda huge, but this dude his banner was really FUCKING huge. The whole forum frame was going crazy.

So BYE BYE BYE!!!

And @ Dirk, people 'hate' me because I banned two guys for just 1,5 hour and now they are all hyped. It's really cute *; It was just a mistake and people go crazy.

I have never ever banned somebody else. If you people could take a look at the Banned-User-List you would see that I never banned somebody. And the list is very very very long...

If Jordi was still in charge too many names were already banned now. I'm sure Jordi would ban everybody that rocks too huge banners and he would ban Jasper too. And 6thPlanet for sure. Also the pablo guy for saying 'rza is ok' all the time(lol). And Sicka too. I just fucking know it. And it's his site, so why not? He can do whatever he wants.

So, better be happy with me!

Mark
07-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
First off, sorry that you are leaving. Dont use the revolving door....you may end up back in here.

Second, there are some user CP settings that a mod or admin can get into a lot of trouble for changing. The signature isnt one of them. For details what they can do, refer to the agreement when you registered here. There are a lot of message boards that will erase someone's sig if it is offensive, to big, too many pics, etc. Sometimes a mod will ask the person to remove those things from their sigs, I have seen that happed many times. Sadly, most of the time people try to be rebelious against changing their signature. That means it is sometimes more efficient for the mods to do it themselves.

You think they are being immature, but remember this place has a shorage of mods right now and efficiency is important. There are only 2 mods that do this whole site, in the past there was more than 10 with 3 super mods. Right now, I am sure even the wutang corp staff will agree it is poorly run right now simply because it has no webmaster. Cilvaringz chose those mods and decided that is all for now. Most of the regular posters will also agree this site is in a poor state, but still many are patient.

haha damn, I really love this guy. He is always cool :D

Mark
07-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Wow, this topic is closed? What the fuck 36chambers? You mad? ;)

36chambers
07-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Seems kinda pointless to me, why keep it open?

And it dont matter... the person is "outa here" ;)

Mark
07-08-2005, 04:48 PM
you the man!

36chambers
07-08-2005, 04:50 PM
changed the title too... i think its more fitting :D

Mark
07-08-2005, 04:54 PM
haha lol

Anyway, I gave this man a new signature. I guess he loves it :) For real. And I really think he shouldn't leave for nothing. That's just not cool. But whatever.

36chambers
07-08-2005, 04:55 PM
oh well...

1 down 33,136 to go :p