Dirty Knowledge
08-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Is there anything better to know?

JASPER
08-09-2006, 11:31 AM
What are you saying and in what way?

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 11:35 AM
No there's nothing better....cause with knowledge of self comes knowledge of others - enemies included.

Prince Rai
08-09-2006, 11:38 AM
what is the path of knowing yourself truly.

ive come accross many paths, which one will take me there.

what about just being ignorant? ignorance is bliss?

im playing devils advocate

JASPER
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Not knowing yourself can be an interesting experience too.

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 12:33 PM
knowledge of self is important but very overrated.
if you dont know who you are most likely who you are isnt good enough to be known.

hmmmm....interesting. can you elaborate a bit?

LHX
08-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Is there anything better to know?

is there anything else to know?

The Wizzard
08-09-2006, 01:13 PM
"All I know is how to Think, Wait and Fast" to get to know one's self, go sit by the river and listen to it's knowledge.

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 01:48 PM
sure, its simple people escape who they are because they know who they are is pathetic. not everybodys innerselve is strong and worth the finding.
if who you truly are is a weak human, and you decided to leae that behind and forge a new image for yourself more power to ya forget knowledge of self create your own self.

there are probably millions of people out in the world who if they did a search for knowledge of self would find a bunch of stuff they didnt like and try to run away from it anyways so why bother lookin in the first place.

I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from....but thanks for elaborating.

$inista
08-09-2006, 03:01 PM
"All I know is how to Think, Wait and Fast" to get to know one's self, go sit by the river and listen to it's knowledge.
LOL i use to do this all the time growing up still do sometimes

to me knowledge of self is know where you came from your peoples history always being true to your self, not compromising what you stand for not even for the riches of the world, & most important to know your week points & improve on them or other areas to make up for where you lack..

I think every body has a scents about who they are some dont like who they are maybe because of stuff they done them selevs or even something somebody has done to them however you cant run away from your self you know if your lying to your self & the world, you cant pose forever enless your completely ignorant or stuck on your self & not be aware that you are being pathetic, either way you will be exposed

knowledge of self is to truly except your self for who you are no matter what!

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 04:42 PM
^ ah....I gotcha.

Prolifical ENG
08-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Do you mean when you are one with the universe?

ShaDynasty
08-09-2006, 04:51 PM
^ ah....I gotcha.

ahahhahahhahhha
shoulda had this for your sig
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/245696.jpg

Aqueous Moon
08-09-2006, 04:54 PM
lol...that's nasty! my sig is pretty.

Edit: damnit.....I will never see my sig the same after that. I gotta change it, ew.

$inista
08-09-2006, 06:01 PM
ahahhahahhahhha
shoulda had this for your sig
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/245696.jpg
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMMFAO hahahaaaaaaaaa
he gotcha good moon pie ......... yea you better change yo sig
you should change it to that ^.......props wu masta thnx 4 that

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2006, 03:17 AM
I mean, it is what it is. Either you know who you are or you don't. You were force-fed a belief as a child growing up no matter what situation you were put in. A change had to be made because you either stood for yourself or just fell for what you heard and became someone different. People have to learn through experience exactly who they are and who they will become because it's all about the future. You don't grow up as a child you grow up as a man and that's when knowledge of self is aquired.