PDA

View Full Version : Murders around your way

Bloo
08-10-2006, 06:12 AM
I was reading the paper and they've been talking alot about the crime problem here in Duval County, FL (Jacksonville for ya'll that don't know). Already there have been 95 murders here since January and due to that the city is beefing up police presence in "at risk" neighborhoods and now have 70 plus extra officers patrolling the city.

Got me to thinking about other towns as I'm seeing people from Miami talking about how crazy it is up here. So what about some of ya'll out there. What's the body count around your way, is it more or less then what it was last year? If so what do you think made the difference? If not what is your city doing about it.

JASPER
08-10-2006, 06:27 AM
Someone hit a deer last week, but that's where it ends... 1

Bloo
08-10-2006, 06:28 AM
That shit's real though.
I'd sue if I were the deer's parents.

supremecharma
08-10-2006, 06:29 AM
lol!! jasp... u never cease to amaze me with ur creativity

Razorsharp
08-10-2006, 10:51 AM
lol!! jasp... u never cease to amaze me with ur creativity

c0-sign.... :lmao:

JASPER
08-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh you think that's funny eh... you wouldn't be laughing if I hit you with a car and injure you so bad I would have to put you out of your misery with a rusty shovel.

snapple
08-10-2006, 11:18 AM
i dont know the rate...but i live in the heart of new york...so yea hah its fucking wild....the other night i saw a dude get jumped real bad outside the club it was pretty funny...but dook got FUCKED up

Bloo
08-10-2006, 11:30 AM
That shit's kinda crazy seeing as how I did a little research and they're saying the homicide rate in NYC is like half the murder rate here. WTF the NYPD doing that JSO ain't

Oztradamus
08-10-2006, 12:02 PM
When I lived in the hood (Wesssssyyde of Chicago), I seen plenty of stuff go down, but...
*rocks Stop Snitching T-shirt*

tekunique
08-10-2006, 12:14 PM
murder one of yall niggas

The Wizzard
08-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Get out of jacksonville and move to miami three words: Crockett and Tubbs

stak84
08-10-2006, 12:50 PM
oakland and richmond, shit is pretty greasy out here too,
people killing people for no reason, shit is stupid

Bloo
08-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Same here Stak. The whole reason they're even beefing up the popo around here was because 2 weeks ago an 8 year old girl got killed in a drive by. I didn't even think niggaz did that shit anymore.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-10-2006, 01:10 PM
oakland and richmond, shit is pretty greasy out here too,
people killing people for no reason, shit is stupid
An Infant and Man was murdered last night in Oakland

100pr00f
08-10-2006, 01:28 PM
im in b-more...and last month we had 1 kill a day
so just in one month we had allmost 30 murders
its prolly aroud 160 murders so far
nothing brag about i stay out of them streets ..i see shit every day
stay away from the hot zones

peace

Unforgiven
08-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Last night me and my homie were chillin' in a park after curfew and we saw this dude stumblin' and just fall down. Laughed for like a minute and we were gonna go check it but this truck comes bombin' in and hits the brakes hard, kills the engine and like 3 dudes get out, they went over to the dude, and went nuts, like kickin' him and shit. My buddy thought they shanked him cause we saw the dudes pick him up and throw him into the bed and when they left, they shawn their lights on us and crept by real slow, which was creepy. After they were gone down the road we went and peeped the scene and there was mad blood, like he took a stompin, but even worse was there was a bloodtrail from around the corner where the dude came from. For awhile, Toronto/GTA was getting bad, like 3-5 gang/gun-related murders a weekend, I haven't heard much lately but I haven't watched the local news/paper in a minute so what can I expect? I have a feeling theres still mad murders goin' down still. Apparently its gonna be coming East to my city real soon, like cats is runnin' from Toronto and hidin' in Oshawa, so I guess I can expect Oshawa to have a Summer of The Gun next year. I fucking hate it, I live in Canada, we are supposed to be a peaceful place with none of this bullshit....

100pr00f
08-10-2006, 01:48 PM
sounds like the mafia..they know were u live now u gotta move

ERN-DAWGY
08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
haha u from OSHAWA... yo there is mad murders around but u never kno how much, cuz people usualy stash the bodies of people and you only hear about the stupid murders where they leave the bodies on the street, so its hard to tell. But here where I'm at right now there is no murders really just a lotta stabbings and stealings n B & E

Unforgiven
08-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Damn, now I feel even worse cause somebody actually knows Oshawa. I fucking hate Oshawa! Nothing to do ever, no wonder 95% of the youth do drugs....

INF
08-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Ya'll ever hear about them rivers that mobs be dumpin the bodies at all the time? We got one a them here called the Medina. Mf's be gettin found washed up in tha Medina all tha time.

Catch you swimmin with these sharks now/ you rap villians
We feel the same way you feelin/ Let it be known
What tha bloodclot ya'll niggas dealin/ Ya crashdummies
CASH RULES still don't nothin move but tha Money

Visionz
08-10-2006, 02:29 PM
In Austin when someone gets killed its usually a cop that did it(really its about half & half) total murder count in 2004 was 27, the latest I could find. Honestly, thats higher than I thought it would be. Austin's a very chill city.

INF
08-10-2006, 02:35 PM
In Austin when someone gets killed its usually a cop that did it(really its about half & half) total murder count in 2004 was 27, the latest I could find. Honestly, thats higher than I thought it would be. Austin's a very chill city.

Considering that we live in TX.....yeah, Austin is chill.

The Wizzard
08-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Murderapolis - I live downtown and I hear gun shots all the time

Bloo
08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
No doubt, niggaz in my complex be clappin all the time. Especially on the weekend. Since I've been up in my apartment like 3 motherfuckers have been killed.

One dude blasted his old lady in the face in front of like 5 people.

Taxi driver killed one of the guys that tried to rob him in my complex

They found a dead body in the trunk of a car parked in front of the office, shit had been there like a week before anyone started to question the smell.

But even with all that we're not considered a "high risk" area of town. But fuck if you're gonna catch my black ass on the north side after dark.

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 11:58 PM
wonder what skale's gonna say about montreal? })

CHRONZ
08-11-2006, 01:41 AM
sounds like the mafia..they know were u live now u gotta move

and change your name, + sex,

Run Forest RUN !

mashqauck
08-11-2006, 04:31 AM
I've killed a few people but it is usually because they are either not from this country or they eat penises. No i'm kidding. A few people got shot with a shotgun down here in Seattle a while ago. fuck yeha

Bloo
08-11-2006, 05:00 AM
I've killed a few people but it is usually because they are either not from this country or they eat penises.

Oh it's cool. Penis eaters get murked on the spot no question.

mashqauck
08-11-2006, 05:02 AM
yeh but these whores just got caught down in my block it was fucking tight there were feds up here