PDA

View Full Version : Do you still think that Chica06 is.....

INF
08-10-2006, 04:44 PM
A chick or a dude? I found all the proof I need for right now but there are a few non-believers an all around haters up in here who I think still have the impression that is the opposite of the truth. This thread aint ment to stir things up , it's just to clear things up.

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Alright Already, Im A Guy, NOW U GET TO WATCH ME ARGUE WITH MYSELF:f:f :f :f :f :f :f :f

$inista
08-10-2006, 04:49 PM
I dont give a fuck who ever date her should worry doe

Sexy Jasper
08-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Either way, she must be a real fugly broad, being 25 and a virgin and all. Yo, I think she got a brain tumor and shit. or maybe she got a tumor for a brain, who knows.

Lick cheese.

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 04:51 PM
SHUT UP FIRE CROTCH:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Visionz
08-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Whoever it is it ain't Sicka. I've seen many a flareup in here and fire crotch isn't in her vocabulary.

Sexy Jasper
08-10-2006, 04:55 PM
This Sicka nigga likes to crossdress I know this... your mom thought she left her panties at my house, but I told her who was wearing her victorias...

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
lick cheese, shyheimchica liks cheese. so does general wise, aqueous moon, sunny winters, punk ass vader, bone collecta, slim t, $SINISTA and many more. They like famunda cheese.

The cheese famunda my nuts

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 04:58 PM
This Sicka nigga likes to crossdress I know this... your mom thought she left her panties at my house, but I told her who was wearing her victorias...

U NEED TO POST THIS SHIT IN THE RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF THREAD:frusty:

INF
08-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, I know it's safe to talk about this shit cuz if she post in red again like that then 36 said she out like a fat gurl in dadgeball. Come to think of it, I remember this fat chick in grade school that used to fuck it up at dadgeball. Erbody wanted desarae on they team.

Visionz
08-10-2006, 05:01 PM
haha^

Razorsharp
08-10-2006, 05:07 PM
3rd selection :yes:

Frontal Lobotomy
08-10-2006, 05:31 PM
^^ Co-sign
I really like tha sig as well, Razor. Much love to Samurai Jack

JASPER
08-10-2006, 05:43 PM
It's MashRPG

PANDA PISS
08-10-2006, 05:51 PM
c'mon shes a girl
a very lonely one
i hate to think how fucked up you would be to lie over the net about your sex

Razorsharp
08-10-2006, 05:53 PM
^^ Co-sign
I really like tha sig as well, Razor. Much love to Samurai Jack

thanks for the propz... i see ur sigless... any ideas?

INF
08-10-2006, 06:12 PM
It's a chick. She's a Mod at Ezboard.

Ayo, razorsharp, can a nigga get a sig? I got a thread right now in the graphics chamber. peep it for details if you circled yes. If you circle no then may ur chicken burger forever be tainted.

One.

Unforgiven
08-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Either way, she must be a real fugly broad, being 25 and a virgin and all. Yo, I think she got a brain tumor and shit. or maybe she got a tumor for a brain, who knows.

Lick cheese.

haha, who the fuck is this clown? personally, I don't give a fuck who she/he is, I just get a kick out of putting her in a bad mood, especially when she posts first thing in the morning all "THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL" type shit...

INF
08-10-2006, 06:17 PM
haha, who the fuck is this clown? personally, I don't give a fuck who she/he is, I just get a kick out of putting her in a bad mood, especially when she posts first thing in the morning all "THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL" type shit...

Somebody has to be the token happy chick.She just bein her. She's up for real talk in all catagories tho, you just gotta know how to talk to her.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-10-2006, 06:18 PM
thanks for the propz... i see ur sigless... any ideas?

I've been thinking about a sig for quite some time now. Its a lot harder than you guys make it look at times heh. I'll be sure to drop something in the graphics forum when i get the chance, have you earning your mod keep and all that heh :b

Unforgiven
08-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Somebody has to be the token happy chick.She just bein her. She's up for real talk in all catagories tho, you just gotta know how to talk to her.

Like I said, I don't give a wha' who she/he is. I'm not looking to make friends with her, I enjoy putting her in pissy moods. Besides, shes got issues she seriously needs to take up...