PDA

View Full Version : Evol SunS Thecorpse

Sicka than aidZ
08-10-2006, 11:47 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23354&st=0
:yay:

jus wanna pull a Scarface before i quit this fuckin shitheaded hellhole, B
fuck you, fuck you, youre cool (*woody allen-ass nigga gives a thumb up*), fuck you
wooz. fuck you. i hope you realize i hate your people with a deep passion, you money hungry subhuman pigs
i wish the 3rd reich wouldve finished you all off. i got you figured out too, son
your agenda was jealous, your mockey started when i simply uploaded pics of my car, then it grew as i constantly sonned your gimmicky anti-US government self in KTL, faggit
heat, youre like dictator, but you get no pussy. you have computer roots, youre a loser on the comp 24/7, and i hope one day when youre smiling after noticing froth laughs at every one of your posts you accidently swallow a heiniken beer blass bottle and die
benno, you girl looks like they used her as a doorstop for ambulances as an infant, her smile almost broke my monitor lucky its LCD and not glass
p.s. wrestling isnt real, most movies arent either, but watching live makes you a fuckin bloke
victrial, ure coo, we share many interests, but i can never respeck a man who's favorite track is a diss track, especially an LA one (cnn)
chimpo, hi
treesmoke, youre a backpacking underground elitist nerd
p.s. heatmakerz > your favorite production line up
skale, keep doin u, i know 99% of the members here would drop the knife and put their hands up like joker's Numba 1 Guy in the 1989 batman movie instead of actually using it to pierce human flesh
lust meng, you hang any harder off new porks nutts and you gonna get burned, you filthy fuckin anglo saxon
stringer, i wasnt around before when u were supposeably famous for your old funny videos, surprisingly, youre not funny now, and i figured you out:
in serious discussions, you try and speak your serious mind first, then when someone replies in rhetoric above yours, you pull your "i was just joking, you take things too seriously"-card
seeing your pictures of you lurking around in terry bradshaw honkey 'clubs' high as a kite were pretty funny tho
commish, a true movie buff like myself, we share the same interests, but not the same critcism :(
gubi i like you
baxter i had fun convos with u on aim last year, how i told you of all my "celebrity" encounters when i valet'd in hollywood for a summer, but you need to stop idolizing alex jones, i have Fingers that inform me he takes contributions from firms asking not to "expose" them
he's ultimately trying to "fight" the same corporate yuppie he is slowly turning into.. jus remember Max's line in collateral:
What does it matter anyways? It doesn't - we're all insignificant
froth, this one is dedicated to you, yes you, ohhhh do i hold a hatred for you, i just want to put an orange mesh bag over your redheaded head and beat the shit outta you in a mexican suana while blakulas old bf Gully chills on a bench in a towel smokin a bowl flicking his finger nails at your ashey ankles:
youre a bitch, a loser, men of your age, who constantly post on forums like these, deserve not to live. youre a faggit who's practically in love with heat, look at all the "laughs" you give him, the shittiest thread he makes? youre loving you. youre a fuckin homo
jasper if youre reading this, i like you
drew i dont like italians but for you i made a nice exception
i kinda wanna like you, but i dont, simply because you liek aesop rock and mr. lif and idolize them too
oh and hit me up on day of defeat source so i could give you a good pwning, ya basterd
joey, ive spoken my clout about u many times, but i think youre conceited, self-absorbed mind defensive mechanism blocks it, my fond memories of you that conclude my thoughts about you are: the girls you fuck are all Clownfaces
thas about it
peace to Werd, vega, rendensten, youre all cuties
p.s. east coast faggits idolized the west, even in '93
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/_eVoL_/wutangclannmceiht.jpg
oh and heat, la the darkman is weak, new jersey is shit, and our one part of california pretty much owns your whole filthy fuckin "state"
NEVER, EVER, will you have a group more influential to the game or controversial as NWA, faggit
PEace!

mashqauck
08-11-2006, 04:12 AM
yo sicka unban me

stak84
08-11-2006, 12:10 PM
hahahhahahahhahah usually me and evol are sworn enemies
but that shit was hilarious

maestro wooz
08-11-2006, 12:51 PM
he left the site in tears

JASPER
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
he left the site in tearsKnowledge

stak84
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
shut up wooz your people killed jesus

Kong
08-11-2006, 01:38 PM
why he bitching so much?

Sicka than aidZ
08-11-2006, 02:19 PM
yeah, he seemed pretty bummed out8O

maestro wooz
08-11-2006, 06:21 PM
why he bitching so much?

dissed for being mexican too much

Gawd
08-11-2006, 06:47 PM
I pwn that entire entity and have never even stepped 1 ip into that place.....

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 11:04 AM
no :spin:

Kong
08-12-2006, 11:30 AM
sicka u came back on raplevel and made one strange post in deep thought file share, what was that all about?

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 11:47 AM
sicka u came back on raplevel and made one strange post in deep thought file share, what was that all about?
vader said i couldnt diss sonny so i went an proved i could. He typed like 10 paragraphs of some white devil shit and i said

"thats a lotta fuckin shit to say for something that aint gonna get any replys faggit"

I know he got pissed, he erased the thread.

Kong
08-12-2006, 12:05 PM
nah the thread still there - http://www.raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=834

you should post in general again.

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 12:11 PM
nah the thread still there - http://www.raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=834

you should post in general again.
you want me to start with Sunny:thumbup: ?

Kong
08-12-2006, 12:12 PM
nah lol just start some other shit there.

Sicka than aidZ
08-12-2006, 12:13 PM
nah lol just start some other shit there.
i dont know what to start, can jasper come wit me?

Kong
08-12-2006, 12:15 PM
any1 is welcome at raplevel, it to slow, just tell him no pedo or gay shit.

Gawd
08-12-2006, 02:51 PM
I pwn that entire entity and have never even stepped 1 ip into that place.....
^