PDA

View Full Version : Internet Question

carnage
08-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Im at work and most sites are blocked for stupid shit ... like um myspace for being a "date" site ... is there anyway around these blocks??? the only thing that works for me is to keep checking back and every once and a while it will let me go through

BLACKNEFERTITI07
08-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Im at work and most sites are blocked for stupid shit ... like um myspace for being a "date" site ... is there anyway around these blocks??? the only thing that works for me is to keep checking back and every once and a while it will let me go through

nope cause i tried to do the same thing here at school and it wouldn't let me get to myspace or hi5. i'm pissed man!!

JackTrippa718JR
08-11-2006, 10:26 AM
The only thing that use to get me opassed that was to yahoo myspace and then instead of clicking on the myspace link , click on the work Cache that comes up at the bottom of each link. That might work.

carnage
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
The only thing that use to get me opassed that was to yahoo myspace and then instead of clicking on the myspace link , click on the work Cache that comes up at the bottom of each link. That might work.

shit that almost worked until i tried to sign in, then it just blocked me ... fuck:frusty: :frusty:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Change the internet settings

carnage
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM
at work? how would i do so?

carnage
08-11-2006, 10:56 AM
ahha well its just an internship and next week is my last so ... yea why not lol.

carnage
08-11-2006, 11:10 AM
ok ok ok i got it, everybody can stop worrying now lol ... for some reason it just worked for a sec and i found out what i needed to know. the girl im suppose to go out with tonight sent me a message and i wanted to make sure she wasnt cancelling on me (shes not, were on still). now i just need to get past the "friends" stage ... shit time to grow some fuckin balls

Dough Snatcher
08-11-2006, 11:50 AM
I might can help you out with this. Just use a proxy...

www.Unipeak.com
http://www.vpsmerit.com/music.pl/010110A/ -
http://masterbootrecord.de/english/ff.php
www.The-Cloak.com
www.proxyblind.com
www.megaproxy.com
www.freeproxy.com
www.guardster.com
www.anonymizer.com
www.stayinvisible.com

The first four are the best. I use to use these in school all the time.

carnage
08-11-2006, 12:20 PM
i tried the first 3, the first 2 were blocked initially and the 3rd one worked until i typed in the url, then i got the blocked message. thanks tho

Dough Snatcher
08-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Lol damn...Sorry about that man. But they all ways worked for me...