PDA

View Full Version : geroge galloway speaks truth on sky news

tonygusto
08-11-2006, 12:27 PM
i saw this on another site. he speaks on the situation between israel and hezbollah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

Aqueous Moon
08-11-2006, 12:54 PM
nice...thx for the vid

$inista
08-11-2006, 02:00 PM
he spoke the truth.............. thats gangsta right thur.....see how she keep trying to cut him off

JASPER
08-11-2006, 02:07 PM
How can we be certain that what he says is the truth?

HANZO
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
this mans an idiot, his chatting shit like always. he loves arabs too much. i lost all respect for him when he went into the big brother house and was dennis rodmans best friend.

tonygusto
08-11-2006, 02:29 PM
so hes not speaking the truth?

$inista
08-11-2006, 02:39 PM
it's all history, I guess it depeneds on the way it was tuaght\told to you

HANZO
08-11-2006, 02:43 PM
from what we have seen and the history of this conflict its the truth, but any intelligient person will come to similar conclusions.

Aqueous Moon
08-11-2006, 04:30 PM
this mans an idiot, his chatting shit like always. he loves arabs too much. i lost all respect for him when he went into the big brother house and was dennis rodmans best friend.

lmao...fo real? Too funny.

zeppelin2k
08-11-2006, 06:00 PM
from what we have seen and the history of this conflict its the truth, but any intelligient person will come to similar conclusions.

what the hell are you saying, one post you agree with him the other post you dont, pick a side

and its funny when people say he sint speaking the truth, there is ONE lie that he said the whole way through, the man is a scholar, he didnt even pick a SIDE he simply stated the facts, while EVERY question the lady asked framed the story to imply that Isreal were the good guys, last time I checked they invaded Lebanon, Lebanon hasnt ever invaded Isreal, this conflict has been going on for ages, the moment that LEBANON does something to ISREAL is when FOXNEWS and the rest of murdoch inc. decides that they will report on it

honestly its sad how many people's minds are closed

www.alexjones.net there is a starter kit for some facts, read the stories, make your own decisions

the usa lives in a country where their vp shoots someone, and the guy who gets shot apologized to the vp for being shot, not only that but the vp told the police they couldnt investigate until the next day, democracy much, or him being above the law much, you can decide, but its sad how ignorant some people are (not only talking about han88 btw)

HANZO
08-11-2006, 06:28 PM
i know the full history of the area pretty well i also know the arab view on this situation, you see in muslim media exactly the same shit goes on they dont really care that iran supplies hezbollah with bombs but point straight away the american involvement. the only difference with the western and muslim media is that the western medias views are seen by more people. i know how much shit isreal get up to and thats thanks to the americans. isreal was created so the west could keep an eye on the middle east. if the arabs were so bovered about isreal occupying lebanon then why didnt they do anything. the saudi's have heavy political power they could have pushed isreal out. but they dont do it why because they dont give a shit what happens in lebanon.

JASPER
08-11-2006, 06:33 PM

so hes not speaking the truth?

?????

HANZO
08-11-2006, 06:40 PM
yo man i want to sound un-bias im a muslim i hate isrealis and americans but im also a turk so i hate arabs and any other infidel who started beef with us and started a rebellion back in world war 1 which cost us all our land and the land includes isreal and lebanon. what im pointing out is yes isrealis do some fukin bad shit, but so do the arabs. once you learn the deep history like i have and the accounts on both sides it hard to make a clear judgement on which side is correct.

JASPER
08-11-2006, 06:45 PM
I know nothing about the middle east... like most western people. All I know is this conflict has been going on for so long I think it's ridiculous and arrogant of us westerns to think we can solve this just like that.

Again, I don't know who to believe, but I won't take this mans word for it or anyones word for that matter. And simply saying this man speaks the truth makes me wonder how y'all get to that conclusion.